MILF Wants It Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah..." Marie panted softly as she recovered, "I fucking love your dick, John..."

She leaned forward and kissed him, the two of them not having slowed their pace for a second. Her pussy juice pooled around John's nuts and thighs, Marie now gripping the back of the couch as it continued to creak beneath them.

John spread her ass cheeks and slid his middle finger into her asshole, Marie crying out as she was suddenly transported into yet another powerful orgasm.

More of her sweat cum gushed out onto his shaft and crotch, covering their lower halves in her juices.

As she came down, she slowed and kissed him deeply, both of them moaning into each other's mouths.

"Fuck, I can't take much more," John panted, Marie smiling.

"Cum anytime," she whispered, "but not before you shove that huge cock in my ass..."

She painfully dismounted, her pussy releasing his head with a wet pop as his dick fell wetly against his stomach.

She then turned and bent over the coffee table, John standing behind and quickly easily his slick cock into her asshole.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back, Marie moaning from the rough treatment as she felt his head slide into her asshole.

"FUCK!" she screamed loudly, feeling his dick tear into her. He groaned and pushed all the way in until her cheeks rested against his hips.

Soon, he was fucking her good and hard, Marie screaming as her tits rested against the table, John slamming his dick in deep.

Her eyes rolled back and she moaned as he continued to fuck her brutally, grunting and groaning as he held her hips, driving his dick in.

"Oh my god..." he groaned softly, his nuts smacking against her pussy. He was in heaven, her ass tight and perfect around his cock.

She was howling at the top of her lungs, John slapping her ass and continuing to fuck her. Marie now was rubbing her throbbing clit, John not slowing down. He pulled out unto only the tip remained inside of her and rammed it back in, Marie screaming.

"OH FUCKING SHIT!!!!" she screamed out.

John growled with each deep thrust, fucking her as fast as he possibly could squeezing her tits as he body repeatedly collided with hers.

"FUCK!" she screamed, "I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!"

Her ass gripped John's dick so tight it seemed as if it would break off completely. Marie shook and screamed, John gripping her hips and groaning as he could no longer hold back.

"Oh Marie... FUCK!!" John yelled as he felt the first ropes of his seed erupting from his cock. His dick throbbed again and again as he shot his cum deep within her asshole.

Her asshole kept squeezing, as if juicing John of his load. He came and came without stopping, pumping Marie's ass full.

As he ran dry, he fell back on the couch as he looked at Marie's asshole, gaping and overflowing with cum which trickled down to her pussy.

"That was perfect John, Marie panted as she stood painfully.

"Hell yeah," he replied, kissing her as he grabbed his pants from the floor.

She smiled and looked at his dick, still slightly swollen and in need of attention.

Soon, he was fucking her face again, Marie moaning each time his dick hit the back of her throat, John groaning and slamming his dick in as his nuts hit against her chin.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, Marie pulling his dick out and aggressively jacking him off with both hands.

"Oh yeah..." John moaned, watching as the MILF beat his dick, "FUCK! I'm gonna cum!"

He groaned as his dick again erupted, jets of creamy, hot white cum shot all over her face and huge tits.

Marie's hand was a blur as she jacked him, opening her mouth and letting shoot a few globs onto her tongue which she eagerly guzzled down.

After he ran dry, she released his now flaccid dick and smiled at the sheer volume of cum he had blasted onto her, not to mention the ones still leaking from her pussy and ass.

"Damn, that was fucking fantastic," he panted.

"I'll say!" Marie agreed, rubbing her jizz covered tits and licking the cum from her fingers.

"Mmm..." she moaned, "absolutely delicious. That was fun... we should really do this more often."

"Anytime." John said with a grin.

The two soon realized how messy they were, covered in sweat and cum and took a shower together. Their sex drives still raging, it wasn't long before Marie was taking John back in her pussy, bracing against the shower wall as he fucked her in a standing doggy position.

After they dried off and John dumped one last load down her throat, they kissed and John got dressed for the walk back home, Marie heading upstairs to get ready for bed.

She slept great that night.

12