MILFception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you want to?"

"Shut up and fuck me, Johnny."

The size was easier for her than Ms. Carter, but that may have been the position. She ground against me, chuckling and occasionally groaning for several minutes. Eventually she leaned forward, pulling off my dick and said, "get on your back." I rolled over, and she climbed on top, guiding me in as she sat. She took a couple of sharp breaths and her face contorted a few times as she settled all the way down on it, but eventually was grinding her clit into my pubic bone, rocking my cock back and forth in her vagina.

Within a minute it was clear she was close to orgasm. Her pussy clenched at me, and her breath became erratic. She leaned forward, both hands clawing at my chest, her mouth biting into my trap muscle. I grabbed her ass with both hands just as it seemed to fully drop on her. There is no doubt if her mouth wasn't pressed into the bottom of my neck the sound she was making would have been a shriek. Her pussy was trying to crush my dick, and the combination of that, the bites, clawing and scream was enough to set me off right with her. I groaned out, "Jesus fucking Christ," while the first blast of my cum filled her.

We both just laid there for maybe five minutes after but then she pushed her hands into my chest until she was sitting, chuckled, and made a finger gun at me. "I fucked a teenager." She stood up, suddenly said, "oh!" and then caught the semen leaking out of her with her hand, half smearing the drip up her leg, and half collecting it in her palm. She wiped it on her panties from last night, rubbed them on her pussy and said, "get your pants on. We're going to the store." She then completely nonchalantly put the cum soaked panties on as if they were clean.

I confusedly said, "what?"

"The store, come on." She started putting her jeans back on. "I'll drop you at home after." Sitting next to me, she started putting her boots on. "Look that was a really great night, and a great morning, but, really, I'm not going to be able to live with myself fucking a highschooler on the reg."

"I graduated last year."

She chuckled. "I need to find something about the same size as you to fuck instead until I can get you off my mind, and I need you," when she said, "you," she tapped a finger on my half hard dick, "to come along for comparison."

"Okay. Yeah, I get it." I started putting on my boxers.

"We're still pals, Johnny. You're my fucking favorite in this town, you just can't be my fucking," she passed an index finger through an OK loop on her other hand, "favorite too."

"Yeah, no worries." There was a tinge of a lie evident in my voice, clear even to me, but I quickly consoled myself with the knowledge that it wouldn't be more than a couple hours before some other simulated woman was trying to fuck me. I think the problem was I didn't want to just fuck Pam. I buttoned up my pants and said, "Lets go find you a zucchini or something."

12