The Professor's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason is approached about taking his professor's wife.
4.5k words
4.65
32.1k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Professor's Wife -- ch 1

I sat in class listening to Professor Gibson's lecture on feudalism during the medieval period of western history. I know it sounds boring to most people. But for a guy like me who loves history, I sat there loving every minute of it. And Prof Gibson only deepened my love for the subject. He made history come alive the way he taught it. He made history interesting and practical for today.

I was attending the university on a baseball scholarship. I was a good pitcher at the university level. But I was also a realist. I knew I wasn't good enough for the big leagues. I thought I might make it in the minor leagues. But I knew I should probably take advantage of my free ride scholarship and get a degree in something I could use when I was finally out of school. So I decided to major in history, and become a teacher if the baseball career didn't workout. I could always coach a high school team to satisfy that baseball itch. But either way, I was in my junior year, and I knew my time in college was quickly coming to an end.

I was throwing my books in my backpack after the class was over, the rest of the class filing out of the amphitheater classroom, when Prof. Gibson called out my name. "Jason, could I see you for a minute before you leave?"

I walked down the steps to the small podium he taught from. I was 6'4". Tall and lanky as my coach used to describe me. A good height for a pitcher. I had just turned twenty the month before.

Peter Gibson was in his late forties. A distinguished looking man who had put on a lot of weight over the last year. What everyone eventually discovered was he was diagnosed with some kind of thyroid disease that brought on the weight gain. Up till then he had always been slender and physically fit.

Prof. Gibson smiled at me as I stepped up to the podium. "How's your semester going Jason?" I don't know as I could say he and I had become friends over the last two semesters. But we had developed a level of friendship that went beyond just teacher and student. We had had lunch together on numerous occasions. I think it would be fair to say we had both developed a respect for each other. He had told me several times that when we were alone it was ok to call him 'Pete.'

"It's going good." I looked around to see if anyone was still in the classroom. Everyone else had filed out. "How are you doing these days?"

Pete knew I was referring to his physical condition. "Things are getting better."

"Good! I'm glad to hear that."

"Thanks. That's kind of what I'd like to talk to you about." He finished shoving some papers in his briefcase. "Would you be available for dinner this evening? My wife and I would like to have you over for dinner."

I was thrilled. "I'm not doing anything this evening. I'd love to have dinner with you and your wife."

"Excellent! I can come by your dorm and get you about 5:00."

"Not necessary. I have a car. I can drive to your place. Just text me your address."

Peter pulled out his phone and texted me his address. A minute later I was reading it. He held out his hand to shake mine. "My wife and I are both looking forward to having you over this evening. Plan on being at our place around 5:30. We'll have a drink before dinner." He looked at me and gave me a sly smile. "I know you're only twenty. I won't tell if you don't. Now I better get moving. I have another class in fifteen minutes."

I walked around campus all afternoon wondering what the evening would be like. Was I the only one invited to dinner? Or were there others coming? What did he want to talk to me about? Then I began wondering what his wife was like. I'd seen her just a couple of times before. Janice Gibson was a strikingly beautiful woman. I guessed she was in her early to mid forties. She had jet black hair with streaks of gray in it, which only made her look more beautiful. She had a slim figure, which I knew was attributed to her workout regime. Pete had told me several times how much of a fanatic she was about working out. Her figure was topped off with a pair of breasts that turned every man's head she passed.

I pulled into their driveway and walked up to the front door. I looked at my watch, 5:33. 'Acceptable.' I thought to myself. I hate being late for anything. And he did say 'Around 5:30.' I knocked on the door.

Pete opened the door smiling. "Good evening Jason. Come in! I'm so glad you could join us for dinner this evening." He led me into his den where he kept his bar. He looked at me with that sly smile again. "What can I get you to drink?"

If this had been anyone else, I'd have probably been really nervous. But I didn't. This almost felt natural. "Well, to be honest, I really love a good scotch."

He looked at me surprised. "Aren't you a bit young to have developed a taste for scotch?"

"My mom says I'm a bit of an old soul." I said smiling. "I've tried several different liquors. I keep coming back to scotch. I trust this isn't going to get me in trouble?"

Pete burst out laughing. "Your secret is safe with me my friend. I've never quite understood some of our puritanical laws. At eighteen you're old enough to fight and die for your country. But not old enough to drink. And the ironic thing about those laws is they're put in place by a bunch of alcoholics." He poured me a double and handed me the glass just as Janice walked into the room.

"Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes." She said smiling at us. "Good evening Jason." Her voice was like butter. "I'm so glad you could join us this evening." She was wearing a midnight blue dress that clung to her body like a glove, accentuating every curve and asset. She was a woman who knew what she had and enjoyed flaunting it.

I stood there holding my glass of scotch, staring at her. I caught myself as my eyes roamed up and down her body, drinking in her beauty. My roaming eyes were not lost on her. "Good evening Mrs. Gibson. Thank you for having me."

She walked around the chair that separated us. I noticed she was wearing 4" heels, that only made her natural beauty more sensual. She laid her hand lightly on my arm as I held my drink. Her touch was like an electric shock. I had to consciously force myself not to groan.

I felt my stomach cramp as she looked up at me. "Tonight I'm Janice. Understood?" She said as she squeezed my arm softly.

Pete had been watching the whole exchange with great amusement.

Janice looked at him. "Make sure he understands that before you two come to the table."

Pete chuckled. "Finish getting dinner ready my dear while Jason and I talk. We'll be in when we're ready."

We both watched her walk out of the room, her ass swaying back and forth with every step.

"She's quite the sensuous creature, isn't she?" Pete asked me.

I wasn't sure how to answer. She was my professor's wife. I knew better than to verbalize what I was thinking. I stood there in silence staring at my glass of scotch, not knowing what to say.

"Speak your mind Jason. Tell me what you think of her." He sat down in a chair.

I followed his lead and sat in a chair across from him. My comfort level began to evaporate as my nerves kicked in. "I think your wife is a gorgeous woman." My mind raced as I thought about all her physical features.

"Tell me what you find attractive about her." Pete said, almost commanding me, as he took a sip of his drink. "Don't be afraid. Tell me."

I took a sip. The scotch did help a little to calm my nerves. "She has beautiful hair." I hesitated. "I can see what you mean when you told me how she was a workout fanatic. She has a great figure." I took another sip. "And those legs just go on forever."

Pete laughed. "What else?" When he saw I was hesitant to get any more detailed about what I thought of his wife, he sat forward in his chair and stared at me intently. "History is full of men who failed to seize the opportunities that came to them because they were afraid to take the risk. Are you one of those men?"

I felt a resolve come over me. "No sir!"

"Then tell me what you think of my wife." He commanded me.

"I think she's one of the most sensuous women I've ever met. She's got a body most women would die for. And those breasts! Wow! I could play with those breasts for hours."

Pete sat back. The look on his face revealed a satisfaction that he had brought down a barrier within me. "And what exactly would you do with those breasts if you had them?"

The scotch was really breaking down my inhibitions now. The alcohol's affect coupled with his challenge to me to seize the opportunity brought about a boldness in me. "Before or after I was done with her pussy?"

Pete threw his head back and laughed out loud. "Jason my friend, I think we're beginning to understand each other." He took another sip from his glass before he began to recount his story and why I was there. "My physical condition has rendered me incapable of satisfying my wife. I love my wife very much. I know she has needs that I can't meet anymore. She and I have talked about this quite extensively. She has requested, and I have given her permission to take on a lover that can meet her needs." He took another sip. "Do you think you can seize this opportunity and be the lover she needs? Do you think you're man enough to tame the horny vixen?"

I took it all in as I took another sip. His question was like a challenge. It reminded me of what it felt like every time I took the mound to pitch. I had to walk up there with the mindset I was the best there was, and I was going to strike every batter out. I was about to answer his question when he continued.

"Before you answer that, let me tell you about my wife. She has an incredibly high sex drive. But then women her age are usually at their peak sexually. She gives the appearance that she's in control and likes to take charge. But it's all bravado and smoke screens. She blossoms like a flower when you take control of your lovemaking sessions. I'm not talking about that Dom/sub stuff. I'm just talking about taking charge and directing her with what you like, and doing with her as you please. So I ask again. Do you think you're man enough?"

I smiled at him as I raised my glass. I was scared shitless. But I wasn't going to show that. Nor did I want to lose this opportunity. "I know I am."

Pete held up his glass, returning my salute. "Good. Just to be clear. I love my wife and I'm doing this for her. The thought of losing her is more than I can bear."

"Why me?" I had to know. "Why not someone older? Closer to your age?"

"I'll be honest with you Jason. We talked about this. I'm afraid an older man would try and steal her from me. She's a beautiful woman that any man would love to possess. Janice was the one who threw your name out there. Probably because of the way I always spoke of you. So we decided to give you this opportunity for two reasons. Your age gives you more stamina. And trust me Jason, you'll need it. And second, I'm not threatened by you being her lover."

Again, I didn't know how to respond immediately. I finished off my glass, really feeling the buzz now. I chuckled as I set the glass down on the coffee table between us.

Pete asked smiling. "What's so funny?"

"I just realized how glad I am that I'm not a virgin." We both laughed. "But more importantly, that I dated Michelle for about a year."

"Who is Michelle? An older woman?" Pete asked, interest piqued.

"No. She was a girl my age. But she had an appetite that was insatiable. She taught me a few things." I stared at him. "Yeah! I'm man enough for your wife."

Pete stood up. "Good. Then let's move into the dining room."

I followed him into the dining room. The first thing I noticed was there were only two place settings on the table. I looked at Pete as Janice brought in the last dish from the kitchen.

Pete smiled at me. "We thought it would be easier on you if the two of you got to know each other without me present. I have reservations at a nice restaurant, and then I thought I'd catch a movie." He walked over to Janice and kissed her on the cheek. "Enjoy your evening dear."

She smiled at me. "Oh, I think I will."

I watched Pete walk down the hallway and out the back door. I felt my stomach churning as I turned to look at Janice. She was a stunningly gorgeous woman. 'What the hell am I doing?' My brain screamed.

"I hope you're hungry?" She asked me with a lascivious grin on her face.

I decided I was going to seize that opportunity Pete had talked about. In that instance I realized I might fall flat on my face, and nothing else ever comes of this. But I was going to take Pete's advice as his blessing on whatever happened this evening. "Well, I wasn't that hungry before I got here. But I'm famished now." I returned her smile. I eyed her body up and down. "Everything looks delicious." I knew the scotch was still helping breakdown my inhibitions.

I walked around the table and pulled her chair out for her. Our eyes locked as she stood there. "Everything looks delicious." I repeated as my eyes locked on her breasts.

"I hope you enjoy it." She replied. I could sense her arousal growing. She sat down.

I helped push her chair in as I looked down on her from behind. I watched her chest heaving up and down. I knew she was getting aroused. I wanted to drop my hands down the front of her and squeeze her breasts. Instead, I released the side of her chair with my hands and slid them up her arms, caressing her skin softly. I smiled when I heard her gasp.

I walked around the table and sat down. She had poured us each a glass of wine. I already had a buzz going from the scotch. I knew a glass or two of wine would just keep that buzz going and make me even bolder. Each of us started to dish up our dinner, exchanging bowls. I thought I'd be the gentleman and try to start the conversation on a neutral subject. "Pete tells me you're a workout fanatic. I could tell. You keep yourself in great shape. What's a typical workout for you?"

She looked at me in disbelief. "Is that really what you want to talk about?"

I just laughed. "No. I guess not. You really do have a great body. But you're right. I don't give a fuck about your workout." I realized this was just foreplay for her.

She smiled at me. "Now that's more like it. What do you give a fuck about?"

I looked at her, my eyes dropping to her chest. "Let's start with the size of those breasts."

She smiled as she pulled the fork from her mouth. She just purred as she chewed her food. "They're 36DD. What else you want to know?"

"You keep yourself shaved?" I asked nonchalantly. With all the alcohol in me, I don't think I had any inhibitions or barriers left.

"Oh you are a naughty boy." She answered teasingly. "I keep myself trimmed neat."

"Good to know." I replied as I cut a piece of my steak. Pete's advice to take charge of her echoed in my head. "Maybe I'll shave you tonight." I said without looking at her.

She froze sitting there. "You'll do no such thing!" She replied indignantly.

A wave of fear swept over me as I thought I might have overstepped myself. Pete's advice echoed in my head. But so did Michelle's. She'd told him numerous times how women find confidence a real turn=on. I looked at her. "When I'm done taking you this evening, you'll be begging me to do whatever I want with you." My confidence stunned her. I looked at her and set my utensils down. "Pete's not just my professor. I consider him a friend. So I'm not going to steal you from him. But when I'm done with you...." I smiled. "Well, I won't have to steal you."

My confidence stunned her so much we both ate our meal in relative silence after that. When I pushed my plate back, I had a raging erection as I thought about what the next few hours held. I finished my glass of wine as I stared across the table at her. I could tell she was aroused as I watched her chest heaving up and down. When she was done she pushed her plate back and reluctantly looked at me. I stood up, walked around the table and held my hand out to her. She took my hand. I helped her stand up.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my body. I knew she felt the bulge in my pants as I held her tight. I took her chin in my hand and tilted her face up to look at me. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes." She whispered.

I kissed her as my hands dropped down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. I pulled her into my body harder. I knew I was having the affect on her I wanted when she threw her arms around my neck and whimpered. I held her tight as our tongues danced together.

"Let's take this into the living room." It wasn't a suggestion.

She smiled at me and took my hand, leading me into the living room. I sat down on the couch, leaving her standing in front of me. "Lose the dress. Lose all of it." I watched as she undressed without hesitation. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would explode in my chest. When she finally kicked off her panties I sat there mesmerized as I drank in her beauty and sensuality. She displayed no shyness or self-consciousness standing before me naked.

"Like what you see?" She asked teasingly.

"What's not to like?" I replied, admiring her firm breasts jutting out from her chest. There was no sag in them at all. Her stomach was firm. And her pubic hair was trimmed neatly. I held out my hand. "Come here."

She took my hand as she stepped forward. Then spread her legs and straddled my lap as she knelt on the couch.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it down. We kissed with a passion, as though we were trying to devour each other. My left hand grabbed her breast and began to maul it, as I tucked my right hand under her ass until my fingers were playing with her soaked pussy. I smiled to myself when I heard her whimper, then moan into my mouth. We kissed till my craving to suck on her tits got the best of me. I broke the kiss and pulled her tit up into my mouth.

Her head dropped back and she moaned as loudly as I've ever heard a woman moan. I raked my teeth over her nipple as my tongue teased it. I sucked and nibbled on it, listening to her moan and squeal. She curled her fingers into my hair and pulled my head into her chest. "Fuck!" She gasped. "Did my husband tell you how sensitive my breasts are?"

I pulled off her tit long enough to look up at her. Her hair hanging in her face made her look even more gorgeous and seductive. "No." I smiled at her. "I guess he wanted to let me discover that for myself."

She returned my smile. "Well, I guess you just made that discovery."

"Mmmm! Good. Let's see just how sensitive they are." I locked my mouth on her tit again and resumed my playful tormenting of it. I played with her like that for a few minutes listening to her squeal and moan as she ground her pussy on my fingers. I felt her body tense when she cried out. "You're going to make me cum stud!" Her body shook. "Make me cum!" She sobbed.

Her body began to buck and shudder as her first orgasm slammed into her. I had to wrap my arm around her to hold her tight and keep my mouth locked on her tit. I sucked, slurped and nibbled on her tit as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Her self-control and confident demeanor were gone. She had completely given herself over to the sensations controlling her body.

My hand was soaked from the flow of her juices. I began regretting not getting rid of my pants and shorts before she straddled my lap. I wondered what her pussy was going to feel like wrapped around my cock as I devoured her tit. When I sensed her orgasm beginning to subside I pulled off her one tit and began working over her other one.

Janice screamed a second time as I sucked in her other nipple, raking it over my teeth. "OH FUCK!!" Her convulsions returned, along with the bucking. She pulled my head into her chest again. The sensations became so intense the second time around, she began to sob as her whole body shook and spasmed.

12