Milfs and Studs Ch. 03

Story Info
A full service for the mature Helen.
6.3k words
4.69
15k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

For a better understanding you can read, but it is not strictly necessary, the previous Chapter, where a boy (Scott) is witnessing the hard sex sessions between some young studs and some older milfs. One of them (Carol) is his own mom. The other ones are Suzy (Carol's neighbour) and Helen (Carol's best friend).

Carol and Helen are involved in incestuous sex with their respective sons (Scott and Rudy).

All the characters are more than eighteen years old.

The backyard is silent.

Nick and Tom carried to bed their women and Scott went to his room.

John walks to the surrounding woods with Helen. The blonde mature mom is cradled in his strong arms like a baby. Both of them are fully naked.

A large hand totally envelops one boob of the woman. Her young captor whispers soft loving words in her ear, holding her tight.

"My pet, my little pet!" he murmurs. He places a tender kiss on her lips, followed by a light squeeze of his fingers on her gorgeous bosom.

"My god, John, put me down, please! I'm a wife, I'm much older than you! I could be your mother! Let me free, let me go back home! My little Jimmy needs me!" she begs.

"Call me sir, baby! Call me daddy!" he says in a commanding tone. "Your little Jimmy can wait! And your older son too! Now you're mine! I don't want to miss these sexy milk-filled mammaries of yours! I want to fuck them, baby! I want to give you the fucking time of your life!"

"Again? Didn't you get enough? When Carol invited me I never imagined to meet here a bunch of sex starved men like you and your buddies!" she says.

"Never enough of playing with some shapely bodies like yours and your friends'! Never I can get enough of your huge knockers and round ass!"

"You're a sadistic vampire!" she screams.

"You say sadistic? Look how much carefully I'm holding you! You lay in my arms like a child who is cradled by her daddy! I'm your daddy, Helen! Forget your husband, forget your lover son! Now your tits, your ass, your cunt belong to me, only to me, to your daddy!" he shouts out, lifting her body to his head level and giving some ravenous kisses on the smooth skin of her fleshy boobs and a couple of erotic suckings of her nipples.

Helen squeals but she doesn't reject his actions.

"Don't you love the way I'm carrying you?" he asks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... " she murmurs.

"A lovely lactating mom who is cuddled by a much younger stud! You must appreciate!" he exclaims.

"Yes, I appreciate when you are gentle with me!" she replies, accepting another couple of kisses on her pink areolae.

"Let's go!" he says, continuing on his way, strictly pushing to his chest the precious naked female prey.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"You'll see, baby! And don't forget that I'm your sir, your daddy!" he says gently in her ear.

"Yes sir! Yes daddy!" she replies with a smile on her face.

They arrive finally to a small green lawn and a large comfortable bench.

"Our destination!" he exclaims and he seats on the bench, placing Helen on his lap facing him. Her erect long nipples point out to his chest.

"What is that?" she exclaims in surprise. A folded blanket and a cushion are laid out on the bench.

"For your better accomodation, baby! I don't want to spoil your body when I'll deposit you on the grass, before stretching your holes out. I put this stuff here in the morning. I was sure that I would have carried here one of the gorgeous babes from the harem!" he explains with a grin on his face.

"Pervert! Pervert! You're a pervert guy!" she screams out, but her tone is not offensive. "Remember, dear sir, that you call babes from the harem three high class respectable ladies!"

"Woooooow!" he says. "How fine it is to watch a mature babe explode in her own orgasm under the hands of a much younger and stronger stud! Now I want to start from these big bouncies!"

He grabs Helen's tits and takes them in his large palms as if weighing them. He jiggles them back and forth, then up and down and then side to side again. With a serious look of concentration on his face, he pinches and pulls each nipple in turn. Helen lets out a very tiny moan. Then he holds again her double E's up and lets them go down quickly as if checking how far they would drop. But they don't fall too much and he looks satisfied.

"Good girl! Nice jugs!" he exclaims, before kissing her mouth.

"Did you like my tits?" she asks provocatively.

"Your smooth tight flesh makes my cock hard! It's nice to squeeze these babies and watch the milk spurt out of the nips!" he replies.

"Are they better than Carol's? Mine are bigger! I'm double E! She's double D!"

"Don't speak like that about mommy Carol! She's my favourite child! I love to carry her in my arms like a little baby all the time! She's so light, so small, so cute! A fleshy body all curves and soft white skin! She's well matured over the years. Her tits taste like honey, like ripe fruits! I play, maul and fuck her in front of her son and he jerks off like crazy!"

"But she's older than me!"

"Fine!! I always amuse myself with the old babes, when they are small bodied, big butted and big titted! I enjoy myself by cradling and cuddling them! I like to see them crying in pleasure, totally submitted to my will, totally dominated by a young stallion who can easily fuck all of their holes!"

"I'm forty-two! Am I older enough for you? Am I small bodied, big butted and big titted for your pleasure?"

"Yeah!! And you're lactating from these big hooters of yours! I want to make the milk spill out of them and fill my mouth, before pushing my rod between their fleshy valley and spurting a hot fountain of creamy cum over the base of your neck. I want to mix it with your white spurting food!"

At the same time he gently caresses the tender opulent mounds of breastmeat all over the almost perfect unblemished skin. His fingers indulge over the wrinkled surface of her areolae and the rigid pointing nipples. She whines.

"Who's are these toys?" he asks.

"Yours sir! All yours!" she whimpers.

"I want to clean you with my tongue! Lift your arm!" he exclaims. She lifts her right arm and he pushes his mouth in the warm hollow.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh... " she giggles.

He uses the flat of his tongue to give long loving strokes to her shaved skin. He licks and sniffs her armpit, savouring its taste and delicious softness, as her fragrance makes his cock jump in hardness. His hands playfully work on her huge velvety boobs.

The blonde Helen is a human doll whose flesh demands to be fully sucked, licked and munched by a ravenous mouth. Her soft round curves are amazing. Her body is an explosion of buxomness and voluptuousness that are the joy of any man or woman who would explore it.

"Now the other one!" he says. She obeys and he repeats the same treatment with the second armpit, without pulling his hands from her breasts. His long cock stands proud from his crotch, its head pushing against her belly button.

"Oooooohhhhh god... ooooohhhh jesus!" she squeals.

He slurps and growls against her supple skin. He chews her tender flesh. He feasts on her underarm, while his forefingers pull and twists her nipples out from her tits more than one inch. He rolls them like he is tuning a radio.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh... gaaaawddd... tooo much... toooo much for me!!" she yells, as her milk starts to gush out.

John continues to maul the woman for a couple of minutes, then finally he stops. He pulls his head out of her armpit and releases her swollen tits. His fingers are coated with her creamy milk.

"Does your son give you a treat like this, baby?" he asks, tonguing one nipple and bouncing happily the other boob with his open palm. A pair of resounding slaps land against her fleshy tit.

"He kisses my breasts, he licks my skin, he makes love to me, but not like you! You're a tornado! You let your girl breathless! But I love it! I love a strong stallion with a young big cock!" she says and with that she kisses him on his lips, as her tiny hands caress its long thick shaft.

"Thirteen inches ready for you, mommy Helen!" he shouts out.

"Three inches longer than my son Rudy!" she yells.

"Well endowed! He calls you Lady Tits, doesn't he?"

"Yes, I told you!" Her right hand fists the head of his cock, while the left hand is wrapped around the engorged pole.

"How does he treat his Lady Tits?"

"Very nicely! He wants me always without bra and stockings. Only in my panties. In the morning, after my husband leaves, he catches me in the kitchen and in a hurry he pulls off my robe. He sits me on his lap and starts to play my tits till my nipples tingle and my milk gushes out in his mouth. I am his breakfast. In the afternoon, when he comes back from school, first he kisses me. A lover wet kiss. Then he tears off my skirt and caresses my inner thighs. My shirt comes later. Very slowly. He doesn't unclasp the lower button. He pulls apart the shirt without exposing my areolae and nipples. His fingers gently trace their way along the channel between the twin mounds. Up and down, no hurry. He wants to enjoy my smooth skin, before finally unclasping tha last button and pulling off my shirt from my shoulders. My tits are fully shown off in all their glory to his horny gaze. I stand up in front of him. Rudy is a strong boy. Very strong and much more than one foot taller than myself. Compared to him I'm a shrimp. Effortlessly he picks me up, scooping my body in his young arms. He carries me, his mom, all around the house, cradled like a little helpless baby, while kissing my lips and nipples. When we reach his bedroom he lays me on the bed. He pulls my panties off and caresses my pussy with the head of his iron-like cock. He makes me horny, then he gets his way inside of me. When we are both relaxed, he kisses my neck and chest, then he fondles and squeezes my large soft boobs. Milk spurts out in every direction. He glues his mouth to my nipples, one by one. He drinks. We are both in heaven."

"Very nice! Does he fuck your ass?" John asks roughly.

"When my husband is not at home due to his business commitments, we have more time for our love and we can sleep together in my maripal bed. Two times he entered my ass!" she explains.

"Does he titty-fuck you?" John asks again.

"Yes. Only when we can use my marital bed! After the session the blankets are a mess from my milk and his spunk!"

"Does he fuck Carol?"

"Oh, he is crazy for her!" she replies emphatically. "Rudy says she is, obviously after me, the most delicious fruit to pluck in the neighborhood. He told me that her ample tits in her tiny body are simply amazing. Two pillowy mounds that tast of cream and almonds. Her skin is smooth like a teen girl. Her ass is tight and round. Her pussy is a cozy den for aroused hard cocks. He is infatuated with her. Once we had a threesome in my house. Rudy felt her anyway and she let him take control of herself, like a little bunny. We had a good time all together in the swimming pool and in bed! My son is impatient to get another session!"

"You cuckold your husband with your son. How many other guys have seen your pussy?"

"I dated and flirted many times when I was not married with my present husband Franck. During our seven years of marriage I was in bed with few other men. Three, no more. I remember one of them who was mad for my boobs like my son. Difference is that I was not lactating, at that time. He was the manager of the super market where I buy my food. Very well built and ten years younger. He spent most of our sex time on my tits. He said they are spectacular, the best set he had ever seen. He massaged, fondled, kissed and licked them like no other one, before him. Till I met my son!" her last words are followed by a good laugh.

"You made me hungry!" John exclaims.

He sucks and flips one nipple, while squeezing and rolling the other one. Then his free hand runs down to her stomach, her belly, her navel, her pussy. His fingers slip between her labia and find her clit. He pinches the sex button.

"Oh oh oh" Helen screams. His fingers explore her cunt.

"Oooooohhhhh god... I love it... don't stop!" she moans. She is soaked. He increases the deepness of his finger penetration. His voracious lips pull her nipple off her breast, making it impressively elongate from the wrinkled areola. The second tit is still in care of his grinding fist.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... gaaaaawwwwwddddd!" Helen's yells of joy fill the air.

"Time to change!" John finally says and abruptly he lifts the helpless woman from his lap and places her on the ground, on her feet. When he stands up he is so tall and she is so short that his fully erect cock rests impressively between her frontal cleavage in all its length.

"Ooooohhhhh... what a hunk!" she exclaims.

He reaches down and grabs the twin mounds.

"Look baby how easily I can hold these bowls of flesh all in my hands!" he shouts out. Her boobs are fully cupped. They disappear in his large palms.

"What a hunk!" she again repeats in astonishment.

"Awwwwww, these are good titties!" he exclaims, as he toys with Helen's boobs.

"Qoooooohhhhhh..." she screams.

"Big and soft!" he says, as he cradles them in his hands.

"Oooooohhhhhh..." she is breathing faster, as he works her knockers pinching her nipples.

"Yeah! Now your hunk is giving this fresh pair of bazooms the treat they deserve!" And with that John spreads blanket and cushion on the ground and lays Helen on them. Then he leans over her.

He pushes her arms over her head and starts to smell, suck and lick her pits. He tongues both her areolae and nipples, before descending to her stomach and belly. He teases her by kissing and flicking her navel.

"Ooooooohhhhh... my god... my god... my god..." she moans.

Suddenly he changes position and moves his body toward her chest. He firmly grasps her luscious mammaries and nestles his gigantic cock between them.

"I fuck these ta-tas, baby!" he exclaims, while her milk spurts from her nipples, under the pressure of his fingers. "I'm covering these mountains of flesh with my spunk! I'll drink any drop of this white stuff of yours! And then I'll fuck your womb and ass, mommy Helen! Your body belongs to me! Your tender flesh is made to satisfy my mouth, hands and cock! Your boobs are mine!" A vigorous stream of milk squirts out of one nipple and runs directly to his mouth.

"Delicious!" he snaps his tongue.

"Oooooooohhhhhh... fuck them sir... fuck... oh yes... fuck... fuck.. slide that big cock of yours between them!" she yells.

He inserts the dick head into her cleavage, into her titted vagina. He pushes it up, till it disappears inside the cozy flesh, before popping out on the top of her breasts, where it hits the bottom of her chin. Then it descends the tit-valley, toward the bottom of her breasts. His fingers are still firmly clutched around the twin boobs as her milk gushes out of the engorged nipples.

Up and down. Up and down. The alternating motion of his tool over her chest continues. The air echoes with the sloshing sounds of flesh pushing against flesh.

The young giant dominates the mature petite wife. The busty woman is nothing more than a prey in full possession of a hunter.

"These bazookas are my toys, baby! Perfect for fucking!" he exclaims, burying his cock deeper into her boobs, while the tips of his fingers play with her areolae and pull her nipples straight outwards.

Helen lets out high squeals.

"So hot, sir, so hot... oooooohhhh god... I'm going to cum!" she trembles.

John continues to slide his monster dick between her massive breasts, which continue to drip milk as he presses them together around his pole.

"Cum, baby, cum... cum... cum for your daddy!" he urges her on.

And with that he pulls his cock out of her cleavage and bends his head to one of her nipples.

He buries his face in her magnificent cleavage and begins to smothering her large boobs all over his cheeks. Sexy giggles from the gorgeous mature woman delight his ears. He licks and slobbers over her tender flesh before grasping the twin soft globes in his hard palms and pushing them together. Milk continuously flows from the ravaged tits. He glues his mouth over one dripping areola and moans loudly as the fresh droplets touch his tongue.

Helen is in ecstasy. To be dominated by this tall young hunk makes her mad.

"Suck, daddy... suck mommy's milk... suck your baby!" she cries, as her warm rich milk fills his mouth.

"Ooooohhhh... gaaaawwwwdddd... soooooo hot... oooohhhhh..." she screams, as her body shudders.

His mouth doesn't stop the greedy attack to her mammary glands. He switches from one to the other nipple. Her motherly tits that were the pride and joy of her incestuous son are now in full possession of this gigantic dominating stud.

She moans and yelps. She lactates and he sucks and drinks in an unending session of titty sex, till with a final cry she is captured by her orgasm.

Five minutes later. Helen has come down from her orgasm. Her body is coated in sweat and vaginal juices. Her tits gleam with his saliva and her white milk.

"These udders are awesome!" he exclaims with satisfaction. "You give a tasty food, baby! Gorgeous mammaries!" he kisses and licks the twin mounds. His tongue flicks the erect nipples.

"Nice you like them sir!" she replies.

Now he is knelt between her spread legs, his right hand over her cunt.

"Your pussy needs me!" he says in a firm tone of voice.

"John... sir... you already made me cum!" she replies meekly.

"I didn't come yet!" and his fingers push open her pussy lips.

Helen's body jumps when he brushes her clit.

"Oooooohhhhhhh...!" she moans.

His thumb and index pinch her clit, while his middle finger penetrates her sex channel.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh... myyyy gooooodddd!" again she moans in a higher tone.

"You're my sex toy, baby! My little doll for my pleasure! You're my pet!" his fingers increase their action. "Say it, pet! Say I'm a pet mommy, I'm your pet!"

Helen hesitates.

"Say it, pet!" in a commanding tone. His thick long finger caresses her sex walls making her shudder.

"Ooooooohhhhh gaaawwwddd... yes... yes... I'm a pet mommy, I'm your pet!"

"Good girl! And I'm your younger master who owns your mature pussy! I'm your daddy!" he grins.

His finger darts in and out of her vulva. Then he bends his head down and flicks her clit with his tongue.

"Yeeeeessss... yeeeesssss!" Helen's body shakes in pleasure. He closes his lips on her erect bud and pulls it into his mouth. He sucks and she is again on the edge.

"Yeeeessss... yeeeesss... my daddy... my daddy!" she yells.

He moves himself from her crotch. He raises her legs over her head and leans forward his body. The tip of his cock rubs her bald pussy lips.

"Feel it, baby?" he exclaims.

"Yes... daddy, yes!" Helen says in a trembling voice.

"Take it, baby! Take it, you little cock slut!" he pushes his stiff cock between her drenched pussy lips. Its head enters the tender hole.

The mature wife is starting to be penetrated by the young dominant stud. She lets out a loud moan. Her body squirms, her eyes closed. She is building to another orgasm. Her pussy cream coates the tip of the invading tool. He takes advantage and starts to insert his giant shaft.

"Ooooohhhhhhh gaaaawwwwddddd... so huge...!" she convulses and shakes under the pressure. Helen feels as if her vagina is going to split.

He grips her hips and pushes hard.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeeeesssss!" now she yells and comes, as he has slowly introduced six inches into her waiting cunt. She is so turned on that a young man like this is working her insides with the biggest cock she has ever had. "Oooooohhhhh daddy, you are ripping me open!" she cries out.

"Relax!" he says, and his thumb caresses her asshole. She quivers as she feels him spread her wider and two inches more invade her sex channel. Her own pussy's fluids continue to lubricate the hard pole.

12