Milfs and Studs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxes and the massive cylinder pumps in and out of her quivering pussy. Ten inches of his meaty rod are mercilessly running in a slow motion along her insides.

She loves it. Her pussy is making erotic sounds.

"I'm at your cervix, baby! Time to take it all!" he exclaims.

She pushes her pussy further onto him, but something doesn't allow him deeper. She shudders. "I don't think I can take more! You're too big!" she moans.

"I go through!" his voice booms out as he thrusts hard into her. His giant balls slap her clit. His cock-head has crossed her cervix.

"Aaaaaaaawwwww... ooooohhhhhh god... aarrggghhh!!!" she cries.

He fucks her uterus and she convulses on him.

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh baby... yeeeaaahhhh... I own you!" he shouts out, sliding through her cervix, back and forth, some inches of his long thick shaft. She is completely filled up. Now he rubs the silky-soft walls of her womb making her cum over and over.

"Ahhhhhahhhhhhhhahhhhhh!" she yells.

"Uhhh uhhh uhhh!" he grunts.

She spreads herself wide open for him, and clenches down on his thirteen inches of giant cock.

He fucks her harder and harder.

"Ooooooooouchh... oooohhh jesus... oooooohhhhh yes... yes... yes!" she screams.

John is close to cumming, his cock-head fully buried in her uterus. His huge member swells more, his hands grip tightly her round ass cheeks.

In a violent spasm he erupts, spurting deep into her. He floods her insides and at the same time she comes in an intense storm of ecstasy.

Her pussy contracts around his cock, his balls pulse against her clit. Her uterus is completely filled up with his hot jizz. The young stud has fully possessed his mature prey.

When John's giant member finishes pulsing, he starts to remove it. The cock-head pops out of her cervix, coming back slowly along her sex channel. Helen screams as a river of cum pours from her gaped pussy.

John continues to extract his shaft, his hands still gripped on her ass cheeks, till the head finally pops out in a slurping sound. He lays his cock, in all its length, down on her abdomen, where the last spurts of semen spread on her tender body.

They lay side by side on the blanket for at least half an hour. His hand gently caresses her luscious boobs, sometimes moving to her crotch. His fingers squeeze her nipples and clit. The married woman is a toy, a piece of meat that he uses for his pleasure. He has spurted his seed inside of her to her womb, but he is not yet satisfied.

He kisses her mouth. "Ready for the next round, baby?" he asks her massaging her ample chest.

"Again?" she says in anguish. "Can't you get enough of my body?"

"Not yet, you little doll!" he blows in her ear softly, his hand running over her left tit, his finger circling the bulbous nip. "Your ass is still waiting for my treat!" Now he slides entirely his thick finger in her enlarged pussy and flicks her walls. Helen moans.

"You're again wet, baby!" He pulls his finger out of her vagina and licks her inner fluids on it. "You're sweet!" he says, clicking his tongue.

"You want to ruin my body!" she whimpers.

"Your body demands sex! Only sex, you little teasing pussy! Now you're in the hands of a real man!" he exclaims.

He inserts two fingers in her gaping cunt and Helen lets out a high cry.

"It's just the beginning of a new session for you, little mommy!" His probes explore her deep recess.

She looks directly into his eyes. "Why don't you let me go home, John? You're too much for me!" she begs, but he doesn't listen to her.

"Call me daddy, little one! One hole is done! Now the other one!" he exclaims, fully retracting his fingers from her pussy channel and spinning her body around till she is well situated for the new act.

He makes her kneeling, face down on the blanket, her big tits dangling erotically from her chest, her lovely ass pointing up in the air.

"That's a great ass!" he exclaims, cupping one round cheek in his huge hand. He fondles then kneads the fleshy orb before hitting it with a fierce slap. She squeals.

"You're a bad mom! You fuck your son! You must be disciplined!" a second slap follows on the other cheek.

"Nooooooo daddy... please don't hurt me!" she implores.

Both her ass cheeks are tightly grabbed by his palms. His hands are so big that her butt globes disappears into them.

"What have I to do to these round toys?" he grins at her. Two more slaps follow.

"Stop daddy... please!" she sobs.

"You know that I can do what I want with you, little one?" he asks in a dominant tone of voice.

"Yes daddy yes!" she cries. "You're much taller and stronger than me! I can't fight with you! Please don't hurt me!"

"Let see what these round toys are hiding!" he says, spreading her ass cheeks with his grabbing hands. Her puckered hole peeps out from between the twin globes. John kisses it and plunges his tongue into the moist opening.

Helen squeaks loudly "Ooooooohhhhhh... so nasty... so nasty!"

He rubs the wrinkled ring savouring its taste.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." she squirms in pleasure.

Now his thumb is shoved into her cunt. She jumps and pushes her pelvis against him.

"Oooooohhhh daddy... you make me cum again!" she utters under her breath, as his face is buried in her delicious cheeks and his thumb explores deeper and deeper into her sex hole.

Now he adds his index finger and starts to play her clit. Sweet juices gush from her vagina.

Helen moans loudly.

"I'm cumming daddy... so much... so much... fill me again with your cock daddy... please... please!"

"I fuck your ass, mommy Helen! My big cock in your ass!" he exclaims moving his face and hand from her, not before giving a last lick to her aroused pussy.

Then he positions himself in the right way to penetrate her ass, his giant cock darting proudly from his crotch.

He leans forward and rubs the head of his shaft up and down her still dripping cunt lips. He makes it glisten with her secretions. When it is well wet he slides his pole between her sumptuous mounds of delicious flesh.

She looks back at him.

"What are you doing to me, John?" she asks, in a trembling voice.

"Daddy for you! Remember! Fucking your ass, my joy!" he shouts out. And with that he presses the slick head against her ass hole. She jumps a little. He spreads her cheeks apart wide and guides his cock against her tiny brown sphincter. He pushes hard and the knob pops through.

Helen shrieks.

"It's big, daddy! Too big!"

"Not so big for you! You already took it!" He slowly pushes a little harder and a couple of inches enter her ass.

"Oh my god... stop... stop!" she screams loudly. Her pussy is still dripping and showers his balls.

"Just relax, baby!" he says, while driving another three inches into her gaping anus.

"It's gonna stretch me out!" she yells.

"Relax! Relax!" he insists. More than half of his member is shoved down her rear channel. He pounds her bowels, her inner rectum.

"Ooooooohhhhh... oooooohhhhh!" she cries.

"Take it all, you little wife!" he says in a harsh voice. He ignores her cries and in a final thrust all his thirteen inches are imbedded in her ass.

The woman is fully impaled on his cock and her body goes into spasms that she cannot control. The feeling of her rectum invaded by this monster is so intense that she is going to another orgasm.

"I eased the ways for your loving son! The fucking kid has to thank me!" he says in a bursting laugh.

"Ooooooh gaaawwwddd... uhhuh uhhh... I'm going... I'm doing it again!"

"You like my cock do you bitch?"

"Ooooooohhhhhh god... yeeeessss... yeeeessss... fuck me daddy!"

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes daddy yes... fuck me in the ass!"

John has tamed his prey. Helen is putty in his hands.

In a slow motion he pulls his rod out and then slowly he pushes it back in her ass. Up and down. Up and down. Uninterruptedly. Slow first and than faster and faster.

She cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, but she doesn't tell him to stop. She wants more and he gives her more. He fucks her like a jackhammer, his balls slapping against her pussy lips when he penetrates her lovely body.

Till finally he reaches the point of no return.

Abruptly he comes out of her rear channel. Then he turns her around, driving her down to the blanket, fully laying on her back, her arms stretched out wide.

He cups her bodacious boobs and gives a start as he feels the urge to ejaculate. The abundant tight flesh of her supple tits squeezing between his fingers is too much for him. His cock literally erupts. He lets go of her breasts with a groan and grabs his giant shaft.

"All for you, little slut!" he exclaims, as his hips thrust in the air and the first creamy spurt starts to shoot from the head of his cock.

The hot cum flies in the air and lands on her cheeks, her nose and her mouth, before descending to her chin. Helen is taken completely by surprise.

Another gush lands on her neck and her cleavage. He moves his cock guiding it with his hands, like a fire hose, to direct the stream to his targets. Huge white globs continue to flow from his dick running all over her tit skin, her areolae, her nipples. Both of her breasts disappear under the devastating massive jets. And there is still more. Her belly, her hips, the hollow of her navel and finally, in a last drop of jizz, her crotch are coated by the white cream of his cum.

Helen's body is a mess. The dominant young stud has fully bathed her in his hot spunk. He has used the woman like a personal doll to fulfill his urges of dominance over an older submissive wife and mother.

They lay side by side on the blanket for twenty minutes, his hard palm gently rubbing the soft skin of her fleshy smooth upper arm. After the torrid session the totally spent woman sleeps on peacefully, her swollen coated tits pointing up proudly in the air.

"Did you like the treat, baby?" he asks her, when she wakes up.

"See what you did to me!" she says angry. "You made me all dirty!"

"Your boobs are covered in my seed, Lady Tits! Never done it with your son?"

"Noooooo... Rudy respects me! He cares me, he loves me!"

Now both of them stand up, her heaving breasts floating before his lower tummy, due to their big difference in height. Some of his cum runs from her chin.

"C'mon baby! Go for the last act, my joy! Piss now!"

"Piss! Here! John, you're crazy!"

"Not crazy baby! I'm your master, your daddy! Don't forget it! You're my little older sex toy and you have always to obey me! Piss, ma'am! Show your daddy how you piss!" And with that John's fingers pull Helen's left nipple out from her tit nearly an inch long.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh... stoooppp... don't hurt me! Okay daddy, I... I... yes, I'll do it, but you leave my nipple, please!"

He lets go of her nipple and she squats on the ground in front of him, totally submitted.

"Piss, little slut, piss for your daddy!" he spurs her on and she complies.

She takes a deep breath then, with a grunt, she lets loose a yellow stream from her shaved pussy.

"Good girl!" he exclaims in approval.

A second gush of hot golden piss dribbles out of her cunt.

John stands above her, his hands clenched at his sides, his immense shaft swaying back and forth between his huge thighs.

"Please don't watch!" she pleads, as unleashing a steaming golden torrent which hits the grass spreading out in a large puddle underneath her ass.

"My god my god... oooohhhhh... I can't hold it!" she urinates relentlessly under the gaze of her pitiless bully.

Streams of yellow liquid continue to run down her legs, splattering on her feet, till finally the last trickle drips down from her pubic mound.

She feels completely humiliated.

"Stay here!" he orders in a firm tone.

What happens next sneaks up on the disgraced woman, because suddenly a hot wet spray starts to fall over her chest, just in the cleavage between her ample breasts. John is pissing on her.

Jet of pee moves to her nipples, to the round surface of her mounds, to the side of her right tit then to the left. Her jutting boobs are soaked in his piss. Now he is deliberately aiming his squirts to her stomach, her navel, her belly and down, between her legs, to her shaved pussy, to her cunt lips, to her thighs. He turns all around her crouched body and paints her neck, her shoulders, the skin of her back, her buttocks, the crack of her ass. Her face comes last. The final spray hits her nose and mouth.

He has fully covered Helen, from head to toe, in a bath of piss. A grin of satisfaction spreads across the face of the dominating stud.

"You pissed on me John!" she says after recovering from the debasing treatment. She feels totally helpless, her knees in prostration, her hands on the ground.

"I cleaned you of my spunk!" he shouts up in a large laugh.

"No one did it to me!" she protests.

"You got lots of no ones today girl! You learned how a young daddy can use a package of mature juicy flesh like yours!" he exclaims with emphasis.

"You're my master, my daddy" she whispers with meekly voice "but now stop, please!" she begs. "Let me go back home! You're so dominant and I'm so exhausted!"

"Okay, little chick! Your master daddy stops playing with you!" he agrees. "I'll carry you home and you'll get a good food, 'cause these udders must be refilled. Then you'll stay all night long in my bed and I'll enjoy your sweet motherly milk and hot boobs, before drilling your holes! Tonight I'll let mommy Carol to my friend Tom and her horny son for their amusement!"

Then he bends down and easily picks the mature lady up in his powerful arms.

A yell of surprise gets out of her mouth as he pulls her upper body against his face and glues his lips to her wrinkled left areola, engulfing the rigid bud and a large portion of the surrounding tender breast flesh inside his greedy mouth.

"Ooooooohhhhhh...oooooohhhhhh!" she squeals loudly.

When he pulls his lips out, her nipple protrudes from her beautiful boob like a mini cock.

"Let's go!" he exclaims, starting to walk his way.

"You love cradling me, do you?" she asks with a light smile on her face.

"Yes doll! I love cradling you and the little Carol in my arms like babies!" he replies planting a kiss on her left nipple. "You and your little friend are addicted to my cock, to your stud, your stallion, your bull master! You're just my playthings, my pets! Nothing more! I love to feel up the older women and make them my obedient submissives, despite their age. I love to play them in every way as my enjoyable toys! Especially when they are built, like you and Carol, with such succulent huge racks of boobs!"

The petite Helen, the mature woman of forty-two is strictly held in the powerful arms of the twenty-two young gigantic stud, who easily cradle carries her like a little schoolgirl.

They are going to Carol's house, where John has planned a night of lust, sex and milking session for the busty lactating wife. Her hubby and sons have still to wait before seeing her back at home.

Author's Note:

Did you like the story? Please let me know your comments and feedback. I'll appreciate them very very much. Thanks to all the readers.

12