Milfs and Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love this, don't you, little slut?" he sneers.

She doesn't reply, simply letting out some long groans of joy, as he lightly slaps her breasts. He gives little swats on the soft skin and mom accepts in pleasure his ministration, while paying tribute, with her small hands, to his massive penis.

"These hangers are so fucking good! I'd play with them all night long!" he exclaims and he drives his fingers to her rock hard nipples, pinching and squeezing the solid nubs.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh. . . yeeeeesssssss. . ." she moans, sneaking and pressing her hands into his balls sack and getting a good grip.

"Babe, you're a hottie!" he blurts out loudly. "Get my cock in your mouth! Lick and suck!"

Mom obeys without hesitation, her mouth starting to nibble over the enormous shaft.

Then she asks with a grin: "D'you like me this way?"

"Oh shit, yeah!! Wrap your sexy lips around it, honey!"

"Mmmmmmmm. . . "she moans and her tongue starts to slither up and down the humongous cylinder of meat. Her action is accompanied by a rough shout of delight from the man.

"Suck. . . suck. . . you're a gorgeous old bitch!!" he exclaims.

Her tongue dances along the cock, till it circles the huge head, caressing and flicking it softly.

John watches her gently feasting on him, as tiny guttural sounds of pleasure come from her. Then she sucks one ball, bringing a loud moan from his lips when she engulfs most of it in her mouth.

"You're an old horny sexy bitch, you well know how to serve a man properly!" he shouts out, at the same time driving one hand against her butt for a hard slap to her right ass cheek.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh. . . you pervert brute!" she cries, and again her tongue slobbers his cock, slurping noisily. "Mmmmmffffff. . ." she muffles a long groan of satiated delight.

"You're an old big boobed milf!" he exclaims, sneaking his hand between their bodies to grasp and squeeze with vigor one bouncing tit.

Now a couple of inches of his huge dick are sucked into her eager mouth. Her head slowly bobs up and down the pulsating meat she is savoring.

"You look so hot with my cock in your mouth, mistress Blum! That's the food you deserve!" Mom's right breast fully disappears in John'n large palm.

"You like to suck my cock, don't you?" he asks.

"Mmmmmmmm. . .!" she groans. Then suddenly takes his cock out of her mouth and grins at him "Due to my age I could be your mother. Does it turn you on?"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . you're my old big jugged woman! My submissive slut, my little fuck toy! I'm your young dominant master!"

"Really?" she utters with delight "Lemme show you something!" And with that she pulls herself out of his arms and runs out of the room.

When she comes back, she wears a skimpy pair of black panties and nothing more. Her topless big natural breasts wave gracefully from side to side at every step.

She parades in front of him, who now sits on the edge of the bed.

"Do you like what you see, daddy?" she asks enticingly, cupping her large melons from the bottom and offering them to his gaze. "Am I good enough for you?"

"Good enough to be eaten, sweetheart!" he exclaims eagerly.

"Am I a sexy little child for you, daddy?" She approaches him, her hands still wrapped around her alabaster flesh.

"Damned sexy, lil one!" And with that he grabs mom by her arms and pulls her towards him, between his open thighs.

She stands up, facing him, her hands on her hips. She slowly rotates her torso, making her tits jiggle erotically.

"D'you like them, big daddy?" she teases him.

"Oh fucking yeah, baby! Great boobs. . . delicious for my palate!" he replies.

"My boyfriend Bert always loves to lick suck and taste them in his mouth. He says they are made with butter! Sometimes he bites them a bit, which makes me horny!"

"Yeah. . . two huge tender coconuts of jello!"

"Bert says I've got the best melon-sized fleshy orbs a woman can offer!"

At these words, abruptly John reaches out and gropes the soft spheres in his calloused hands.

"Does he squish these mature udders?" he asks, bouncing her boobs in his palms, from the bottom, as though checking their weight.

"Yes, yes! He squishes, he's crazy for them!" mom exclaims "But he treats them with love, not roughly like you often do, you sex maniac! He sucks my nipples, he caresses and kisses my skin, he fondles my body! You maul me, you pervert, you want to hurt me!"

"'Cause I'm your master and you my submitted fuck slave, my personal pet fucktoy! I own you and you're my property! Who do you belong to?" he asks quietly.

"You, daddy! I belong to you, now!"

"Say it, slave, say I'm your property!"

"I'm your property, big daddy!"

"Okay, little shrimp! You're mine!" he says with emphasis, while scooping mom up off the ground, without warninig.

"Woooowwww" she squeals. "My strong daddy always loves cradling me in his arms!"

"Yeah, baby, yeah! You're no more the old mistress Blum! You're a lovely milf, a little doll, my toy! You're a little body for my own pleasure, my use!" he exclaims, walking with her to the door. Mom is held in his massive arms like a child.

"Okay, John, I'm a little doll and you're my big daddy! Where are you carrying me, big daddy?"

"Outside, girl! To the open air, where I'll fuck the brain out of you, my dear big meloned old wifey!"

A wet kiss on her hard nipple follows. Mom shrieks and my cock jumps in horniness inside of my pants.

The sight I witnessed has been absolutely erotic.

My petite classy mom dwarfed like a midget by the tall rude convict.

My beloved mature mom accepting to be dominated by the young stud, who takes all kinds of liberties with her busty body.

My married mom transformed in a play-toy of the strong bull.

My mom playing the "child" role with a "daddy" young man thirty years junior.

And, finally, my mom carried cradled in his arms like a tiny weightless doll, her body completely helpless against him. He is proud to demonstrate his physical superiority over an older woman he has transformed in his sexual prey, always ready to fulfill his desires. I am her son and she is the object of my love as much as the object of my lust. The vision of her naked body he freely exhibits, handles and manipulates anyhow and anywhere makes my cock vibrate raging hard.

Hidden in the shadows, I see the young giant carrying my little mom along the corridor, towards the backyard door. Immediately I run into the room, to the window facing the backyard.

The scene is fully illuminated by the moonlight. I can easily watch all the action outside and hear their voices.

John strolls around the swimming pool, with mom firmly cradled in his grip. Her hands are clasped around his neck. Her legs dangle deliciously in the air. His palm cups her left breast. A long nipple peeps out between his spread fingers.

Mom is tenderly cuddled up against his chest. The young John carries the mature Carol in his arms, like a little child.

My god! I can't help to remove my pants and vigorously jerk me off.

"Ohhhhh. . . " mom cooes like a baby "A young tall man cradles me!"

"Yes, Carol, 'cause you're my personal doll! My own toy!" he says.

"Young stud, you've made me your compliant woman!"

"And you love the young stud carrying you like his sexual property, don't you, mistress Blum?"

"John, all my boyfriends had fun cradling my diminutive body that way in their young arms!"

"You love the young men making your mature pussy cum like a little whore. Don't you, mistress Blum?"

"Yes, John, yes!"

"You want my big cock in your holes! Don't you, mistress Blum?"

"Yes, yes, please!"

"And you obey any order I give you! You're my obedient pet! No more than my obedient pet! Okay, mistress Blum?" His loud laugh follows.

"Yes, John, yes! I'll do anything you want! I'm yours, big daddy!"

He moves her small body in his arms like she is weightless and he presses her gorgeous bust against his face. He puts his lips over one hard nipple and gently kisses, sucks and nibbles on it. She gasps. His head is tightly held to her happily tingling boob and she whispers "Ohhh, it feels so good when you play my nipples like that, John!"

"You love your nipples kissed and nibbled, little Carol! I know! It makes you hot and wet!" he says, before dipping his mouth to the second breast. He takes the pink bud between his lips and he starts to flicks it mercilessly with the tip of his tongue.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. . . ooooohhhhhh. . . " mom yelps like a puppy.

"Okay baby! Ready for a nice show to your voyeur boy?" he suddenly exclaims, surprising mom and myself.

Despite my attempt to remain hidden, he has found out me peeking at them and now he walks to me, with mom still cradled like a baby in his arms.

She lets out a scream of amazement "Oooooohhhhh noooooo. . . nooooo!"

"Why not, honey! Scott always enjoys your sexual exhibition!" John says, with a resounding laugh.

Now the couple of lovers is before the window, two meters from me.

"D'you like what you see, boy?" he tells me, while effortlessly cradling mom's light body. Her arms are wrapped, for support, around his neck. "Isn't she a hot number, a tasty piece of female flesh?" he asks laughing. His hard thirteen inched cock proudly points up, like an immense sword.

"Yes, John, she's!" I can't help to answer.

"Who could believe this hot number is in her fifties? Doesn't she look like a little girl, apart from these big melons?"

"Yes, John, mom looks much younger than her age!"

"Doesn't it turn you on to see your little mom cradled like a child in my arms?" His tongue gently slides across the soft skin of her left boob, before flicking the hard grown nipple.

"Yeah yeah John! She looks like a child, compared to you!" My hand vigorously moves up and down the length of my throbbing dick.

"Won't you like to see my big cock sliding in and out of her mini pussy?" He plants a long kiss on her ample, pale white breast.

"Yeah yeah John, I'd like! do it. . . do it. . . I want to see you. . . fucking her!" I am fully aroused.

"Okay, boy! Come here and enjoy mom's sex show!" he exclaims, walking to the pool deck, mom's legs erotically kicking out in the air.

With no hesitation I jump out of the window to the backyard.

John has reached a large outside couch, where he sits. Mom stands up, between his big thighs, with her feet on the ground, facing away from him.

I sit on the same couch, half a meter far from the two lovers.

He has slipped his hands between mom's arms and chest. Her large breasts are enveloped in his larger palms.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . Scott!" Mom happily trills to me. "Watch how my gallant knight likes my tits!"

"I'm not your gallant knight, kitten! I'm your master, your daddy!" he thunders as he gently bites her neck and upper arm.

She lets out little sounds of pleasure.

"Raise your arms, sweetie!" he orders, still manhandling her boobs.

She obeys and he bends his head to her right underarm. Then he extends his tongue and lightly licks the shaved hollow of her creamy armpit.

Mom shivers and moans.

John lustily sucks on her juicy underarm's flesh and strokes his tongue over her flawless skin, making her squeal in joy.

"The girl loves my caresses!" he winks at me. And with that he moves his head to her left armpit to give it the same treatment, with renewed vigour. His hands continue to palm the velvety skin of her luscious tits.

Mom enjoys every moment of the lusty love making.

"Ohhhhh Scott. . . Scott. . . John knows how to stimulate me!" she giggles, smirking to me. "A great lover, the greatest I've ever had!"

"I worship stimulating the little cougars like you, baby! Mainly in front of their aroused sons!" he exclaims, after raising his head from mom's glistening armpits.

Her tits are always firmly cradled in his powerful hands.

"These plump melons!" he says, giving her breasts a good squeeze, before massaging the nipples with his thumbs. "Whom they belong to? Say it, baby!"

"You, John, you!" she replies.

"Okay! Now say it to your son, baby! Tell him who has the right to play with these mammaries!"

"Scott, please, don't blame your mom! John dominates me! Young, tall, big! He wants my body! He kisses me, he tongues me, he feels me up! He plays with my tits! I'm his! His toy, his lover! His devoted child!" Mom's passionate words hit me. But they don't hurt me.

Mom is fully obedient to John, to the young stud who took possession of her mature body just from the very first minute he entered our house. Now she is totally submissive to any perverted sexual request he wants. Because he owns her. He is her master, her daddy. My small, fifty-two aged mother is at the complete mercy of this twenty-two gigantic brutal man, who always scoops her up in his massive arms like a doll, who manhandles her body in his steel's hands, who licks and sucks any square inch of her luscious figure, who fucks her in all her holes with his massive shaft, making her squeal like a piglet in heat.

"Good girl!" he exclaims, putting his hands underneath her tits and bouncing them in his palms, as if weighing them. Her areolae pucker, her nipples deliciously protrude like bullets from the white cones of her mounds. His fingers lightly tap the fleshy melons, making them bob up and down in a delightful fashion.

He enjoys the way each breast jiggles under his slaps.

"Oooohhhh, nasty boy!" she chirps in an amused tone of voice.

"Watch her hot fresh flesh, boy! It's made to be played with!" he tells me, molding and squeezing the two orbs while using them to push her back, against his chest.

"Jooohhhnnn. . . "she screams.

"Tight to me, baby!" He wraps his arms around her bare waist, while his voracious lips find their way to her underarms, kissing and licking the smooth shaved skin of her pit and the delicious mole on the side of her left boob.

"Ohhhhhhhh. . . my god. . . John. . . John!" she yelps.

He grabs her nipples and lifts up, by them, her gorgeous tits, then he jiggles the twin mounds a little bit, watching them ripple like bowls of Jell-O, before letting them drop back to her body.

He repeats the action three four times, adding some small slaps to the soft titflesh.

"You abuse my tits, young hunk!" she squeals.

"And you love it, old lady!" he exclaims.

"I'm glad you like them so much!" she replies. "But you're too rough!"

John seems not to hear mom's words and another pair of slaps on each tit follows.

"Did you enjoy the show, boy?" he asks me. "It was nice, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah!" I admit.

"Stay here, 'cause the show is going on!" he says, in a fat laugh.

"Insatiable, insatiable!" mom yells, as his big rough hands pull her nipples the one against the other, squishing the two breasts together into a single soft mound of stretched flesh.

I watch and my cock is a hard vibrating rod in my hand, as John continues to mash and squash the pliant boobs.

"Ooooohhhhhhh. . . aaaaaahhhhhh. . ." mom squeals.

He rubs her tits side to side, then pinches both nipples with forefinger and thumb of his right hand and pushes them together.

Mom moans.

"These are some fucking big puppies for my pleasure!" he shouts out.

"Oooohhhh. . . daddy. . . oooooohhhhh!" mom moams.

I am hard like a rock.

Now he grabs mom by her hips and turns her around, facing him. Then he hooks his fingers in the edge of her black panties and starts to pull them apart.

"Don't break them, please!" she whispers pleadingly.

But he ignores her. Only one tug and RRRRIIIIPPPPP!!!!! The small cloth flies off in shreds from her body, leaving mom stark naked before his hungry gaze.

"You always destroy my lingerie!" she whimpers.

"Your boyfriend or your son can buy others for you! They'll be happy to see you modeling them!" he shouts out laughing.

He pulls her towards him and pushes his head onto her left tit, licking alternately, with wet slurping sounds, at her nipple and areola. At the same time his finger reaches her pussy where he runs his fingertip along her lips. Mom's lovely body shivers slightly.

He continues his action then adds his thumb and strokes her love button in a slow circular motion causing her loud moans.

His mouth devours her nipple as his finger enters all the way inside of her channel. Mom trembles and gasps.

"You're wet mistress Blum!" John exclaims. "You need the right treatment!" and with that he extracts his hand from her pussy and hooks his muscular arms under her knees. His large palms cup entirely her tight ass cheeks. He lifts her small body up and holds mom in mid air, her legs along his sides, her hands on his biceps. His long cock sways proudly before her pussy.

She looks completely defenseless and exposed at the mercy of the young stud, so light in his arms and folded into a fuckable little package, her gaping cunt hole waiting to be used.

She moans. Meek pleading noises escape from her lips.

"I love your noises, baby! And you, boy, look carefully!" he says resolutely, pulling mom forwards till his cock touches her vulva.

My dick is throbbing.

"D'you feel it, mistress Blum?" he asks.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh. . . ooooohhhhh. . . myyyyyyy!!" she gasps aloud.

"D'you want it inside of you? Ask for it!"

"Ohhh. . . please yes. . . put it inside!" she begs.

"Inside where, you lovely big boobed tart?" he continues mercilessly.

"Inside of me. . . in my pussy!"

"What d'you want inside of your pussy, you old cuckolding bitch?"

"Your cock. . . your big cock. . . please!" she cries.

"D'you want your big daddy's big cock? Say it!"

"Yes. . . yes, I want my big daddy's big cock. . . please. . . please!" mom implores.

My hands are furiously stroking my dick.

"Okay, bitch, I go inside! Your hole was well screwed by all the big tools in this house. It was well trained! And well lubed, after my finger fucking! Enjoy the show, boy!!" he booms out enthusiastically, starting to slide mom's pussy along his hard shaft.

"Ooooohhhhhh. . . ooooooohhhhhh. . . mmmmmmmmm. . ." she screams, as her tender lips spread wide and the huge tool disappears inside of her cunt.

I watch in disbelief as the massive cylinder works its way.

Slowly, inch by inch, it sinks deeper and deeper into her twat.

"I've never had. . . anything. . . like this, before you!" she groans.

"Yeah, little girl, you were virgin, when I fucked you first time!" he laughs out, shoving another portion of his tool into her pussy.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh. . . sooooooo biiiiig. . . you're. . . up to my cervix. . . you dirty bastard!"

"Here I go, baby! All the way in!" he growls into her ear.

"Too much. . . too much. . . I can't. . . ooooohhhhh. . ." she utters.

"Relax now! Relax your body!" he grunts, before slamming another couple of inches inside of her stretched hole.

"Ooooooohhhhhhgggaaaaawwwwwddddd!!!! mom yells.

"Up to my balls, Carol! Take it all!" and, with a guttural shout of satisfaction, John forces the last inches up, into his target. A screeching sound follows: her cervix has given way and now the massive member is totally imbedded in mom's body.

A high-pitched feminine cry echoes in the air.

"I'm inside of you, chick!" John exclaims. "My dick head caresses your womb! D'you feel it?"

"My god, John, my god. . . I feeeel iiit. . . you destroy me. . ." she screams.

"I make you happy, lil one! I'm a true man, not a little runt like your husband or your friends! You belong to me, little milf!" He follows his words by bending his face to hers and planting his lips on her mouth for a long wet kiss.

"Back and forth, now!!" he says and he starts moving her body along his shaft, rythmically, a squishing sound coming out of her pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . godddddddd. . . aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" she yells.

"Watch, boy, watch how a man fucks your mom!!" he tells me. "Look at her! She's your mom! My slut, my obedient fuck toy!!"