Milfs and Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks with her, now, along the poolside.

Still impaled on him, mom's legs are wrapped around his waist. Her cries of pain are gradually changing in tone, till they obviously are more pleasure than pain.

"You enjoy it, don't you, lady?" he exclaims. The couple of lovers is again in front of me.

"You rape me, you pervert. . . ohhhhhh. . . yeahhhh. . . you want make me cumming, ooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!!" she wails.

"Enjoy, little Carol, enjoy your big daddy. . . you never had so much cock in your life like now!" he shouts out, without stopping to pump his schlong, back and forth into her womb.

"Yeahhhh. . . yeahhhh. . . you're my stud. . . oooooohhhhh!"

"I can enter all of your holes anytime I want! You're a cock hungry whore, mistress Blum!" he mocks her, continuing to drive his rampant prick along her insides, till mom gets closer and closer.

"My god, John," she screams "you did it! You have done me! Fuck, John, fuck me, fuck your slut!"

"Cum, little chick, push your juices against my cock, release your pussy nectar!" he insists. And finally mom comes: a devastating orgasm that gets her completely limp in his strong arms.

My dick erupts like a volcano, sending a torrent of sperm into the air.

Now John carries my passed out mom to an inflated pool mattress and lays her down. He screws her for several minutes hammering into her cunt from above, till she recovers her senses.

"Huh . . . god . . . yeah . . . ah . . . god . . . so good. . . you stay in me . . . yeah . . . aaaaahhhhh. . ." she stammers and locks her legs around his ass.

Her nails are dug into his neck's skin as he continues to ram his huge cock into her sex channel.

"That's a tight pussy, baby!" he shouts out "I'm ready to fill you. . . to shove my cum inside of you. . .get ready baby. . . here it comes. . . yeeeeeaaaahhhhh. . . fuck. . . fuck. . . shit. . . shooting. . . shooting. . . all inside of you. . . bitch. . ."

Mom is gasping for air as John ejaculates torrent of jizz right into her.

Fifteen minutes are passed from the sexual intoxicating performance of the two lovers.

Now John sits again on the outside couch and cradles mom in his lap.

He caresses and licks gently her tits, toying with her flesh. Mom bends her head back, thrusting her chest towards his mouth. He sucks her nipples and she moans as they harden under his touch.

"These are some fucking big puppies!" he says to me with emphasis, lifting his face from her chest. "It's incredible how a small chick like your mom can carry some large equipment like those bazookas! Big and heavy! Watch, boy! Watch them bounce in my hands! Aren't they some delicious toys?"

"Yes, John! Delicious, delicious toys!" I can't help to reply.

"And you, little pussy!" he asks mom, still cupping her boobs and immersing his large palms in her smooth and soft flesh. "Did your followers like to play those babies?"

"Yes, John, all of them!" she says without inhibition. "My breasts always attracted men!"

"What about your wimp husband? Did he know?"

"Yeah. . . Frank, my husband, knew very well. Let me now tell you a story. Once, for my fiftieth birthday, we flew to a Polynesian island. We rented a car with driver for our ten days stay. The local driver was Pierre, a twenty years old guy very tall and very handsome, who immediately showed great sympathy to me.

"On the day of my birth he surprised me with a gift: a local skimpy costume, kind of tanga. A very very short thing, little more than a belt, barely covering the ass, made of leaves and flowers. The young girls of the island wear that costume during their traditional danses."

"What did your husband say?"

"He was not upset. On the contrary, he encouraged me to wear it next day, in front of himself and Pierre, at the beach."

"Did you accept?" John asks.

"Sure! I never had problems staying topless. So, the next day, when we were at the beach -a secluded beach, far from the tourist resorts- I took my dress off and remained clad in only that skimpy costume."

"I think the guy was happy!"

"Yes, very happy! And Frank too! He took his camera and made many pictures of us. Near to Pierre I felt dwarfed by his seven feet height, while Frank seemed to enjoy the sight. Then, to my astonishment, he told Pierre to pick me up and carry me around. Pierre immediately complied and I was lifted into his arms like a doll. Many shots followed: Pierre cradled me like a baby. He seated me in the crook of his arm. He lifted me over his head, laid on his large palms. He raised my body in the air with the help of only one hand. Then, with husband's approval, he flung me over one shoulder and walked to the sea, where he used all his strength and fantasy to play me in every imaginable way. He tossed me into the water then pulled me up. He let me swim around then he dove down, under my body, and emerged with my ass seated on his shoulders, my legs dangling over his torso. He launched me in the air before collecting me again in his massive arms. Finally he returned to the seaside, with me still cradled in his arms. Frank filmed everything."

"Nice shots! And then?

"Pierre lovingly toweled me off. Then, after a nod of agreement from Frank, he carried me, without a word, to a grove not too far away, where he deposited me on the shore of a small river. He gently removed from my body the worn out costume, leaving me totally naked in front of him. On his turn he put away his pants."

"Did you try to stop him?"

"No, why had I to do it? He was young, tall, muscular, good looking and . . . let me say. . . well endowed! My husband agreed! What else?

"Did he fuck you?"

"We made love! And mainly he made love to my tits! He was infatuated with them: round large and pale white, so much bigger and different from the brown skinned girls he had ever touched. A mature lady like me was a great attraction for a young man. He loved the short women and my diminutive height together with my curvy body, all ass and tits, pushed him into the irrepressible desire to cradle me in his arms. Effortlessly he scooped me up and walked me around the place for some long minutes, all the time complimenting me and telling me how gorgeous I was. When he put me down he kissed my lips and my tits, telling me how hot it was to carry like a baby a mature busty woman, light like a feather, naked like a nymph."

"And then?"

"He was a wonderful lover. Strong but gentle hands, sweet and playful lips. He fondled my body all over, he rubbed his fingers around my nipples and pussy, he played my clit before invading me with his tongue and his huge member. He couldn't believe I was fifty aged and mother of two grown kids. He said that my figure and body were those of a thirty years old woman. He liked my skin. Velvety and flawless he said. He kissed and licked my flesh with fervor. He cupped my tits in his hands. He said they are amazing, two tender coconuts of butter, two natural beauties with poking out nipples, like a pair of mini cocks. He caressed them, he squeezed them, he teased the erect nubs. He softly kissed and licked my tit flesh in circle, from top to bottom, trailing his tongue on my skin. He suckled and flicked my nipples. He engulfed in his wide open mouth as much of my breasts as he could. He pushed his head against my under arms, enjoying my armpits for a long time. He excitedly feasted on my flesh till it was all wet with his saliva."

"Did he titty fuck you?"

"He made me cum a lot of times, harder than I usually did before. He ejaculated three times: two in my pussy, one on my breasts. He straddled me and rubbed his cock head over my face, neck, shoulders, arms and armpits, then his penis traced all the skin of my tits. He took them in his hands, kneading and mashing the swollen flesh, pinching the nipples, caressing the wrinkled skin of the areolae. He nuzzled his cock between my boobs and squeezed them around it, before sliding his shaft back and forth. His semen flooded my chest."

"Did he fuck your pussy?"

"Two times, as I told you. One of that in the air, with my legs wrapped around his hips. It was fantastic!"

"Didn't he want to fuck your ass?"

"Of course he wanted, but I refused and he didn't insist. He was not a wild savage animal like you and your friends. My ass was virgin when you invaded my house!"

"Virgin!" John laughs sarcastically. "Virgin like a schoolgirl at your old age! That's really fun! And then? What happened then? What about husband?"

"Finally, when both of us were finished, with my pussy still dripping cum, Pierre cleaned me off in the water of the small river. We remain some minutes sunbathing, then he lovingly scooped me up again in his arms and carried me, fully naked, to Frank who was waiting in the car. 'You're a lucky man, Mister Blum' Pierre said, depositing me on the passenger seat. 'Your wife is a treasure' he added and reinforced his words by cupping my breasts in his large palms and planting, in front of my husband, two passionate kisses on my throbbing nipples."

"Did husband appreciate your sex session?"

"Yes, he appreciated. And d'you want to know what he told me when we returned to our hotel? 'That was my gift for your birthday, Carol' he told me. And I thanked him very much!"

"Okay, baby, now it's time to come back to bed. Time to explore your delicious ass!" John exclaims scooping mom up in his arms and walking to the house. "Tomorrow, boy, I'll tell you everything. Don't worry, mom is in good hands!"

*

Author's Note.

The author kindly asks you to submits your comments/suggestions/feedback.

Thank you very much.