Milfs Teen Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. You're 19 soon, maybe someone will treat you." I look at her contentedly. I'll treat her, if she wants to go to University I'll cover her costs as I have with my daughters.

"What's the plan for the next couple of days?" she asks changing the subject.

"Did you bring horse riding gear?" I look at her, I don't remember seeing her bags, apart from the visitor we embarrassed we've literally just fucked since we've been here.

"Yeah, jodhpurs and boots. They'll have riding hats I assume?" her eyes widen and she looks excited.

"I think so, and safety jackets are provided. If you visit me one day I will kit you out. My daughter has a horse, and I'm sure I can arrange for you to ride it. The stable manager is a bit funny at the stables though. I won't leave you on your own with her." I laugh.

"Whats funny. What's wrong with the stable manager?" She looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Oh nothing." I wink at her.

"Is she fit?" She asks, looking for gossip.

"Hah, no. Definitely not." I reply feeling ashamed.

"Have you..." she's pressing.

"A lady never tells." I look away and stand as Izzie looks at me and giggles into her hand.

"Oh my God, you have. You dirty cow." She chuckles.

"I've booked a table at the pub down the road. If you like you can buy dinner, and you can fuck me like a whore when we get back?" I walk to the dresser to get my car keys. "I need to get my other case from the car honey." I shout to her as I walk off.

I come back in with my other case and wheel them both into the bedroom. Opening the wardrobe, I see her case in there, a few items of her clothes are hung up, but she's left me the rest of the wardrobe. Her riding boots are in an M&S bag.

Opening my cases, I take out my wash bag, and search through for my sexiest bra and undies, and pull out my dresses to hang up. I've packed more stuff than I needed to.

I lay my things on the bed and sit listening to her in the shower. I feel as though I can finally feel happy moving on from Helen, especially as now she's engaged. I know I need to tread carefully, although this is against my better judgement being with Izzie feels right.

In the pub we sit opposite each other. Izzie has half a lager, and I have a red wine. We want to hold hands, but we don't know what the reaction of the pub will be. It's full of locals who seem nice and welcoming.

I'm content feeling her soft toes run up and down my shin, and we smile and talk to each other.

There's a brief pause.

I've got something for you. Izzie grins and reaches to her purse. She pulls out a small box wrapped in silver paper. She places it on the table and looks at me. Her fingers sit on top of it as she slides it across the dark wooden top.

I place fingers gently on hers, and she slowly removes her hand. The brief contact speaks volumes. It's little act, so heart felt and intimate. She breaks into a smile, blushes and looks away as she brushes a loose strand of her long hair behind her ear.

Taking the box, I gently unwrap it. I slide the lid off and see a thin silver necklace. Our initials separated by a heart sits in the middle.

"oh, cute. Thank you so much." I say. I blow her a kiss.

"Can I help you put it on?" she asks.

"Yes, if course." I slide the box back to her and she takes it, and carefully removes the necklace. She stands and walks behind me. Within seconds it's on my neck, and she lingers, fingering my neck deliberately showing me attention.

She walks back to her seat. "Very nice." She compliments me. "I hope you like. Don't feel you have to wear it if you don't." She looks at it, then to me and smiles.

"Honestly, it's thoughtful, thank you." I smile back.

"Look, I'm sorry I only invited you for two days, would you like to stay longer." I ask.

She sips her lager. "Dont apologise. I'm pleased to spend any amount of time with you." She puts her lager down. "I don't think I can. I haven't booked any leave from work, and my train ticket is for Sunday evening. Thanks anyway."

"What if you email your boss, I can drive you back." I try to persuade her.

"I've only two days of clothes too. I'm sorry." She replies.

"I don't know what I was thinking, I'll be lonely on my own, and I won't see you for a while as I take my daughters to France next weekend." I frown. "I think I'm going to miss you."

I laugh as my eyes fill, and I choke a little. "I'm sorry." I say laughing wiping a tear from me eye.

She smiles. "Dont be silly." She says softly. "Look, I'll email my boss tomorrow, I will see what time off I can get. I need something from you though." I look at her relieved.

"Ok." I return hesitently. She's never asked for anything before.

"I was thinking in the shower. University. Can you help me decide, I can apply for student loans and things, but I don't know where to start, and if it's this year, I need to be quick." She looks me over.

I feel ecstatic for her, and excited. "Of course." I agree. "I'd love to."

We order food and sit talking for the rest of the evening bouncing ideas off of each other. I can't remember who suggested what, but we've agreed to move in together, we'll rent a flat together wherever she decides to study, and we live together whilst she's studying.

She pays for the meal, and I tip. We leave the pub together and walk back to the cottage hand in hand swapping plans and thinking of ideas.

I promised that if she paid for dinner she could fuck me like a whore. She paid, but we got back, brushed our teeth and went to bed. We kissed and hugged. We held each other tightly and caressed each other in silence, in darkness with just the moonlight shining through the window.

Of the nights we've spent together, that was the most caring and intimate of them all.

We're both up and showered. We've eaten breakfast and clearing up.

"Last night." I start. "Our plans, were they just drunken ideas?" I ask.

Izzie washes up, but stops and turns to me. "I'm glad you've raised it."

I shrug and smile as I pick up a plate to dry in a tea towel.

"i hope it's sincere." She replies.

I put the plate down and whip her with the damp towel across the fronts of her bare thighs and laugh.

"You fucker, that hurt." She cries. She grabs a handful of bubbly water to throw at me, but I run to the bedroom.

"Youre gonna get it now." She shouts chasing me.

"Good, you fucking owe me." I jump and kneel over the bed. She's caught up with me and her hands pull down my skirt and my knickers baring my arse. I fall forward presenting myself to her, and sigh as her hand slides between my legs.

Her hand slaps and wipes over my cunt, she kisses my arse cheeks. Relief hits me as I feel her open my pussy with her fingers and I jolt forward as my vagina stings and pulls with the stretch of fingers pushing into me.

I feel my new necklace swing like a pendulum as my body rocks, and I try to hold firm against the excavation of my cunt. Swearing under my breath I thrill with excitement as her hand starts to swiftly screw and fuck me.

I'm unsure how many fingers are in me, but they are working well. My cunt leaks as it's forced open wider and her fingers shudder inside me. Her forceful back and forth motions are insatiable, and her actions are to bring me off quickly.

Izzie is showing both me and my cunt who's boss, and I love it. I love her manhandling me, my love tunnel one minute closed and the next minute being forced apart. Her fingers rub there entirety inside me.

The slosh and the slurps of her actions are loud against the silence of the room, but for my heavy breathing and her enthusiastic comments of her obvious impressions of my pussy.

Her free hand holds the top of my thigh, gently in the crease of my groin and leg. Her thumb subconsciously wipes and strokes across my soft skin. I feel my juice drip and dribble, and her breath hit and spread across me.

The tingling sensation across my skins surface feels the warmth from her instantly cooling from the temperature of the room.

Her insatiable fucking of me is rapidly building the wave of excitement within me. I reach between my legs and apply pressure to my clit, I bring my hand up to my mouth and spit on it, placing the wet, lubricated digits back and rubbing circular motions across my bean.

I signal my impending cum, my hips roll and I try to support her efforts, pushing further back onto her hand. My hand stops on my clit, I press hard and tremble. My knees and thighs shake, my tummy contorts and waves from within spring out like a pool.

My ears ring, and an Aurora of colours temporarily fill my eyes. I shout swear words, profanities that surprise me, and her equally. Her hand swats my bum and I jolt in surprise.

I roll onto my side. "You're so fucking awesome." I cry. I look at her grinning face and she lingers with her three fingers in her mouth. "Fucking savage." I smirk. Her lips curl into a smile.

"You're the best Mrs Oakley." She says, and I grin and gently push her off the bed with my foot.

"Where's the strapon?" I ask.

"In the wardrobe, do you want to take that now too?" Her eyes widen with surprise. "I didn't think we had long." She stands and walks to the wardrobe.

"It's for me to fuck you. I'll show you what calling me Mrs Oakley means. Bring it here you bad girl." I demand of her.

Izzie doesn't hesitate gently throwing me the heavy contraption. She lies on the bed and hooks her short and pants down her legs with her thumbs.

I kneel between her legs and push them open. Her cunt is puffy and clearly awake.

"Show me your arse." I order.

"No fucking way is that going anywhere near my arse." She complains, a look of concern crosses her face, her legs snap shut and her arse is planted on the bed.

"I've told you I'm not Mrs Oakley. Now show me your arsehole you little brat." I playfully try to roll her over, but she's not willing.

"Mrs Oakley wants to fuck your arse." I demand smiling.

"Thats not going split my fucking hole in two, no fucking way." Izzie struggles with me and I tickle her. "Ok, Ok, I promise I won't call you Mrs Oakley again. Please not my bum." She squeals and giggles.

"Ok, but you're going to be fucked now." I open her legs and she pretends she doesn't want it, but relents. "Wait!" She says. Her hand slips between her legs. Her middle finger dives into her pussy and she fucks herself for a moment.

"I think I can manage that." She grins and I grab her hand to suck her sexy finger clean. "Delicious!" I wink.

Her legs spread and I gently press the cock against her small pink glistening hole. She bites her lip, closes her eyes and cries as I squeeze it into her. As the cock breaks into it's prize, she opens her eyes and exhales a deep breath.

"Are you Ok?" I check her and my thumb runs up her small erect clit. She nods her agreement and smiles.

She looks beautiful lying on her back, a vest on, and her hair spread around her head. She puts her index finger between her teeth and bites. She doesn't take a strapon often, and this is bigger than the one she would normally take, so I aim to be careful. I need to teach her a lesson too, and that'll be for her cumming on her own plastic cock.

I'm older than her, but it's obvious I'm her bitch. But the brat can't keep calling me that.

Gently I force the cock into her, she positions herself to be more comfortable. She whines and moans, biting her finger. "Its the girth. Hold it. Just a sec." She raises on an elbow and helps me push it into her. Grimmacing, she breathes in and says "It fucking hurts, but it's so bloody amazing." Her grimace turns into a wicked smile. "Fuck me aunty Oakley." She asks in a sexily husky tone.

"You just won't learn." I smile in amazement. "If this hurts on your head be it." I say slightly cross.

"Do your worse to me... Mrs..." She doesn't finish. Shes forced firmly onto her back as I grip her waist and drive the cock full hilt into her. She shouts. I do watch her to make sure she's not in pain, and my eyes check her cunt. Her small pussy is stretched and her lips are thin as they clasp at the invading tool.

I pull it out slowly and hold, push it in slowly and hold. Her face shows an uncomfortable pleasure, but she doesn't say to stop. I do this a couple of times to help her get used to it. After the third time I just fuck her.

Her feet lift her thighs and arse off the bed, her hands support her lower back and I hold her waist to keep a comfortable angle for her. Her eyes are closed as she concentrates on my actions, or to block some of the pain. I wonder at how big my gash must be if this is so big.

My pace is hard and fast, I can't fuck her any harder than I am now.

"Call me Mrs Oakley again, brat." I shout at her, I thrust into her and her eyes spring open. "Fuck me please, Mrs Oakley." She says, unsure if I meant it. It's clear that this is a sexual thing for her, and she's not deliberately trying wind me up.

"What did you say?" I say loudly and smile at her. Her eyes widen. "Fuck me. Please Mrs Oakley." She says more confidently.

There's a squelch between her legs, the bed rocks and bounces to my tempo, a regular creak sounds. I fuck her hard and every third thrust or so she yells, "Oh, Mrs Oakley."

I smile and pile into her. Her cunt must be fine now, she's very moist and sticky, residue forms and streaks of foamed girl slather from her hole to the leather harness the dildo is attached to. For an inch or so a string forms before snapping away.

Her cunt is fully stretched and her internal lips draw out along the cock, before being shoved back into their place within. My own pussy is secreting at the view of this hot honey being fucked.

"Oh, Mrs Oakley" is all she says at each push. It's the same rhythm and pace as me. Eventually it's shortened further to "Oh!"

Izzie's eyes close as she forces herself against the prosthetic willy before cumming loudly. She can't wait to clamber off from the cock when she's finished. It looks as though ejaculate or fluid spill uncontrollably from her as she cups a hand over her pussy. She looks embarrassed at the bed wetting as tries to kneel and get off. Her eyes are red and tears drop from her eyes.

Her arms reach forward for me and we hug. She cries against my shoulder. "That was so fucking good. I love you Jess." She kisses my neck and I hold her tightly to my body.

"I love you too honey." I whisper back.

12