Milfs Teen Conquest Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess helps Izzie find a flat.
6.4k words
4.68
10.8k
21
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

Izzie has applied to six universities. Luckily for her, her grades were excellent, and she was accepted straight away into four of them, and for two she needs to get through clearing.

We have discussions about her preferences and I give her my opinions, but overall I give her space to make her decisions. I've mentioned that her parents should be included too.

Whilst we saw each other in a hotel for a weekend of sordid debauchery, we have not seen each other for most of the summer.

We are on a WhatsApp video call now. She looks beautiful, so sexy. She's in a vest top, her long hair is down, large hopped earrings catch at various angles in her hair and she's wearing dark rimmed reading glasses.

"Are those muscles I see?" I ask as I've noticed them twitch and jerk in her arms with her movement. Her shoulders look a little broader too.

She flexes her arms for me, doing a daft Miss Universe pose. Izzie giggles. "I've been doing heavier weights at the gym. Look at my tummy." She says lifting her vest. Her stomach is starting to look solid.

"Very sexy. Don't get too muscly, please. I like my girl's girlie." I smile at her.

"I know." She returns, and she frowns a little. "I think the gym is paying back after all of these weeks. Besides, I can hold my conquests tightly in place." She laughs.

"Conquests." I retort frustrated.

Izzie laughs nervously. "That's you! Silly!" A smile breaks across her face. "When can I see you again? Can we start flat hunting together?" She asks. She looks cheerful and eager.

"Are you sure you've decided? You don't want to wait for clearing on the other two?" I ask.

Izzie shakes her head. "I know one of those universities will be exceptional, but when you look at the tables I think this one is equally just as good, especially for my course." She replies.

"Your Mum and Dad. Have you spoken with them?" I ask.

Izzie frowns and smiles but she looks downcast. "You're going to hate this."

"Oh, no. What?" I answer.

"They're happy for me. They have some savings they'll give me to help with rent and stuff, but..." She pauses. "...They want to meet you." She finishes.

I nervously smile now. My hands sweat, but I put on a brave face. "It has to happen at some point," I say bravely.

"Yeah." Izzie looks away.

"I sense something else... Izzie?"

"They think you're my age." She meekly replies.

"Ok." I feel a little disappointed. "That's ok. Tell you what. Let's set a date for them to meet me. We can go for lunch somewhere, local to them. If you'd like to show them a picture of us together, that may help." I suggest. "If they have questions, deal with them honestly," I add, and she smiles. "Call me, let me know how it goes. I love you." I look into her beautiful eyes. I love her and hadn't expected to be so smitten.

"You are happy to be with me? Are you having second thoughts?" I'm interested and need to know. I'll understand if she doesn't. Our age difference is big, and I expect she will end up with someone younger, sooner rather than later. I won't blame her either.

"Fuck no! Where'd that come from? Jess... Honey... I love you too. You've given me so much confidence, you make me happy, and God knows I love fucking you." She grins and smiles softly. Izzie's face begins to break, and she cries. She takes her glasses off and sweeps her hair back.

I feel concerned. "Izzie. What is it?" My eyes start to well as my voice cracks, but I hold myself.

"I fucking miss you." She blurts. "I've been so busy this summer, we've hardly seen each other. A few days together in July, then last weekend. It's not enough for me." She says crying.

I can't hold my tears back. My heart breaks knowing I can't hold her. She cries loudly and looks away before saying loudly, "It's OK, Mum. I'm alright." She smiles back at me with red eyes and we spend a minute crying in front of each other and Izzie wipes her tears. "The fucking state of us." We both laugh at her comment and the condition of us both.

"Look at what you're missing." Izzie lifts her vest over her head and sits topless. Her pert tits sit high on her chest and her nipples start to stiffen. Her hands grip and squeeze her boobs. Her overly long, sharp, and pointy pink nails scratch at her lightly tanned skin. "If this doesn't make you want to see me, I don't know what will." She smiles seductively.

I smile. "You don't have to tease me to make me know what I'm missing." My hand drifts between the crotch of my jeans.

"Izzie, accept your course. Once it's done, we'll start looking for a flat for us both. Have you handed your notice in at work?" I ask.

We talk for another five minutes agreeing on plans. It takes another five minutes to say goodbyes. Our call lasted an hour and twenty-nine minutes as we hang up. Almost instantly she messages me her love and I read it fingering the necklace she gave me, it hasn't come off of my neck since the evening she gave it to me in the pub.

This week moves slowly and we now speak almost daily as Izzie has accepted a course at her favoured university. We have been sending Rightmove emails to each other and plan to view flats this weekend. She has selected cheap flats and balks at my more expensive penthouse tastes. I'll get my way, I'll promise to cover the rent for the first twelve months whatever happens to our relationship.

It's now Saturday, and I've booked a hotel for us to stay in tonight, but at this moment I'm going to collect Izzie from the station. As I pull in I see her waiting, long legs, white trainers, and tight denim shorts. Her long hair is swept over her right shoulder and big sunnies cover her face.

She grins like a Cheshire cat as I pull up next to her. She runs around the car and jumps in throwing her bag into the back. We snatch a kiss, but she holds my face, and her tongue rams into my mouth.

I smile contently, enjoying this quick show of affection. Other cars sound their horns as we block the thoroughfare and Izzie sticks her middle finger up at them.

"Can we go to the hotel? I want my Mrs. Oakley time." Izzie raises her sunglasses and pouts her pink lips at me. I give her a quick kiss and pull off to more impatiently sounding car horns. "We can't Izzie. We need to view these flats. Tonight, we'll have some fun." I reply.

"Do you promise? I want my face in those hot buns." She replies, her hand sits on my thigh squeezing softly.

I quickly glance at her and see her smirking at me.

"Fuck! You dirty girl. Just be patient." I tell her sternly. To be honest I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing than have the young woman take advantage of me.

I'm looking forward to her rogering me later, but, I worry about how sore I'll be tomorrow. She's truly randy and nothing is on her mind more than sex. I'll need to coach her to focus her attention on her studies soon.

As I drive we have a little argument over the flats I've booked for us to view. There are four, two she's chosen two I've chosen. There were five, but one is no longer available. I'm secretly pleased as it was cheap and nasty. She's concerned about the costs and the opportunities to socialise and party with friends and peers, I don't want her to miss out on the full experience. I begin to think that I will be the one who will compromise in the end.

The first flat is small. Neither of us is impressed. We leave the agent in the lounge as we walk into the bedroom. "I can see you being fucked on that bed quite easily. In fact, the kitchen top looked perfect to fuck you over." She giggles as she says it and grabs at my chest. I laugh awkwardly and try to push her away as she slaps my arse. She's all over me, I'm turned on too.

We thank the agent and leave to drive to the next flat. This is the best flat I could find. It's big and light, with two large bedrooms, an office, and a big kitchen diner.

"Wow," Izzie exclaims. Her mouth drops open. I smile at her. "This is amazing." She screams happily. She grabs me close. "Which window do I fuck you against first? You'll have lots of our hand prints to clean off." She whispers seductively in my ear.

"I'm paying the rent, you can clean," I tell her.

"Deal." She says kissing my neck. We turn to see the agent glowing red as she stands behind us.

"Hot isn't it?" Izzie says fanning herself with the neck of her vest top. I can tell from her grin she's going to tease her some more and I walk away from her, releasing myself from her grip and smiling to myself. "Mrs. Oakley gets me hot and sweaty all of the time." She finishes with a wink at the young lady before seductively licking her lips. I blush and notice an awkward smile flash across the agent's face too as she grins awkwardly and tries to escape the room.

"What do you think?" I ask Izzie.

"It's lovely... But... it would be for the cost, it's the most expensive one." She looks around a little more. I really like it.

"What do you reckon? I think we'll take it. I'll pay the monthly rent, you get a part-time job, contribute with student loans and we'll make it work. You can have independence, I'll go back to my house in London for the weekend..."

Izzie interrupts me. "No! I want you here with me." She exclaims. I smile back.

"...You can have friends here, and party occasionally, you don't want me cramping your style. I can see my daughters, if they want to see me, I'll be there for them." I finish. Izzie looks irritated and I can tell her temper briefly bubbles, but she checks herself.

"It's nice." Izzie plonks herself down on the sofa. "It comes furnished too." She smiles as she spreads herself out. "I can see you on your knees right here." She laughs as she points to the space between her legs.

"Stop it, do you ever not think about sex?" I ask incredulously.

"Sometimes when you're not about. But when you're near me, I can't help it." She looks me up and down and I gulp as I know I'm not going to last five minutes later. "On a serious note though. I like it, we can talk about our arrangements later." She suggests.

I smile at her. "I'll talk to the agent then. Come here." I beckon her over, and we kiss in front of the view, breaking as we hear the agents steps enter the room. "I'm going to fuck you against that window," Izzie whispers.

Izzie and I hold hands as we walk back to the car. I'm excited to be moving in with her. "Shall we go for lunch?" I suggest.

"Nooo. Hotel. I want to get my fingers wet." Izzie whines as she looks frustrated.

"I'm starving though," I complain.

"Let's eat afterwards. Pleeease." She whines again.

I relent and agree and we head to the car park before walking to the hotel to check into the room.

As Izzie has been disappointed not to have spent more time with me. I've booked a nice hotel for us, with a suite. She's stunned and truly appreciative. I feel pleased to have made her happy.

We enter the room and dump the bags. Izzie explores in amazement as I sit on the bed.

"You like?" I ask her. She grins and nods, and sits next to me.

"I love you." She smiles and kisses me.

Her left hand sits on my knee but gradually works up my leg. My skirt is pushed towards my waist as she strokes me. The warm softness of her hand is delicate on my soft waxed skin.

Our tongues tangle together, our teeth softly clash as we kiss. It's long and deep, sensual and never-ending. My arms are behind me, extended as I lean back presenting my chest and neck.

We continue our kiss as her hand approaches its goal. My panties dampen with each centimetre of her hand's path.

Breaking from our kiss I briefly lose my breath and flinch as her fingers coast up my pussy. She feels and fingers me over the fabric of my knickers, her long nails deliberately catch and scratch and I patiently watch her as she watches me, searching for each other's reactions.

Izzie shifts off the side of the bed and between my legs. She kisses and licks my thighs and parts my legs before snatching my black lacy thong down.

"Oh my." She pants as she sees my glistening cunt. I smile and lie back as she gets to work.

Her tongue licks and her lips suck and pull. My fanny flutters and my hand reaches for the top of her head. I stroke and hold her there.

"You're so good at this Izzie," I mumble as I kick my trainers off and bring my feet up to rest more comfortably on the bed.

Izzie pauses for a moment. "It's so pretty, and delicious..." She charms, spreading my pussy with her fingers before licking again. "I can't believe how lucky I am. I mean you're so kind, and beautiful. Your soul is one in a million." She places her face back and I feel her tongue drive into my horny, waiting box.

I smile to myself too. She's hot, a devilishly sexual animal. I close my eyes enjoying the moment.

Sparks start to fly as her fingers begin to enter me. My pussy ring starts to stretch and I jolt a little. "Woah." I exclaim, a little shocked. "what are you doing down there?" I say half smiling. She suddenly releases my clit from her lips.

"Are you OK? I'm careful with my nails" She tells me. I see eyebrows and then her eyes appear, looking up at me from between my legs looking so fucking sexy.

"Yes... Just!" I try and say.

"I said I wanted to get my fingers wet. I've three so far. I want four and my thumb of my right hand!" Izzie answers. I see her eyes disappear and hear her spit.

"You mean you're going to fist me? Be careful with me." I say hoping I'm not going to be too sore. She hasn't even got her strapon out yet and I know this will be a long afternoon.

I relax and concentrate on my pussy and the extreme sensations she's causing. She starts giggling. "Your tummy is rumbling." She laughs.

"I know. I said I was hungry." I say.

I lie adjusting myself, trying to get some comfort, allowing her space to get her hand in. My ring feels stretched as she eases and tests. Occasionally it relaxes as her hand comes out for her to readjust, other times I'm inhaling sharply, smarting at the pain.

Just as I inhale and bite my tongue I feel my insides widen and fill, my pussy ring feels more relaxed and her fist writhes into me. It's a completely different feeling now. Every move compacts and churns. I revel in it, I revel even more as her mouth envelopes my clit and sucks.

She releases her lips.

"Are you ok Jess?" She asks as her eyebrows and eyes appear again.

"Uhh... fucking... huh." is all I can muster, as each twinge within me elicits a new sensation.

"Can I try my other hand too?" She suggests.

"No. Fuck... Uh!" I muster again. Every move within me is incredible, the full feeling is out of this world.

"Can I fist your arse too?" She laughs pushing her luck.

I don't answer, she won't let me, my head spins at her gentle back and forth motion. I'm seeing stars. Her hand, wrist, and arm won't stop their continuous motion. The rhythm has perfect timing. I occasionally struggle to breathe, I wonder how far she pushes into me.

I hear her "coo" and "ahh" as she fucks me. Her tongue dances over my clit. Her left-hand grips my hip bone tightly.

"You're so beautiful Jess." She whispers between sucks. "I love you so much." She mutters between kisses. "I can't believe you're mine." She says. She raises her head and I see her face smiling, watching me.

She pumps harder, I lift my arse off the bed digging my heels in. She watches me intently as she fucks. I hold my right breast squeezing tightly, and my left-hand scrunches the duvet.

"Fucking hell," I shout and grit my teeth. My head pounds and my tummy spasms. My orgasm is strong, and a wave of emotion washes over me as I relax back into the bed.

Izzie dips her head down to lick my clit again, I try and shake her off.

"No... Please... Not yet." I plead. My whole cunt hurts.

I rest patiently as she delicately removes her hand from me.

"Come here," I order her.

Izzie climbs up my body, her hand is white, with wrinkled fingertips like they'd been in the bath too long.

"Hold me?" I cry against her as she does. I'm not sure why I cry, but I do. Other than my two kids I've never felt loved like this before. Her arms comfort me, I feel safe and protected.

We lie together for a good while before I break.

"I'm older, I should be holding you." I laugh embarrassed.

"We love each other. We should hold each other. Age has nothing to do with it." Izzie holds my hand.

"I've never come like that before." I smile, embarrassed again.

Izzie looks away for a moment. I see a glint in her eye. "Wait until we move into that flat. You'll be coming over that window." She says.

I raise my eyes at her crudeness. "Is that all you can think of, fucking me against that window?"

"Oh no. Fucking you in the bath in there." She points to the en-suite. "On the desk there." She smiles. "We'd knock the tv on the floor." She suggests and I laugh at her. "We knock that big mirror on the floor too, as I fuck you against that as well." She adds and we laugh a little harder.

"Am I just a fuck toy to you?" I look at her shocked.

"You have your uses. But... I like to hold you. And, kiss you. But, most of all though..." She smiles sweetly. "I like talking with you. Making plans and dreaming about our future."

I smile and squeeze her hand.

"What future do dream about?" I ask curiously.

"That one's just for me at the moment." She looks away in a dreamy state.

"No. You're not allowed to do that. You have to tell me." I gently jab her ribs.

She straightens up and gets serious. "You have to promise that you don't judge me, or think anything more than this being what it is, a dream?"

I laugh at her. "Come on just tell me." I gently poke her. She stiffens and looks at me.

"Just a dream, nothing more..." She says.

"Nothing more." I smile and get serious too in anticipation.

"Wedding bells," Izzie says. Her eyes are wide and a big smile grows across her face.

I shake my head. Feeling slightly angry I get up and go to the bathroom, locking the door behind me I run the shower. I think about what Izzie just said, and I think about Helen, (Bridesmaid). Anger wells up in me.

Confusion reigns. What is it and these girls' wanting commitment from me? Why me? They're young and should be enjoying life. The more I think the more honoured and special I feel. I wash and calm myself as I remember the disappointment I felt after I ended it with Helen, and how she'd quickly moved on to her next relationship.

I get out of the shower and wrap a bath sheet around myself. I go back into the bedroom and see Izzie lying on the bed with the TV on. She smiles at me, it's sarcastic and turns angry. "What the fuck was that about?" She snarls.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." I say. "Forgive me? Please." I add.

"No." Izzie snaps. She gets up off the bed and goes to the bathroom slamming the door behind her. It opens a few seconds later and she appears again, shaking. "I said I didn't want to say. Maybe I was wrong. I can't talk with you, or make plans." She shouts. The door slams and I hear her lock it behind her.

Guilt washes over me and I sit on the bed and dry myself off. I moisturise and open my case. I pull out my sexy lingerie and I race to pull on the barely there black lace and silk, and then the black stockings fastening them with suspenders. I quickly admire myself in the lacy, silk panelled bodice. I quickly tie my hair up but don't have time for makeup, I position myself on the bed, ready and waiting for her to find me. I will be very surprised and disappointed if she ignores me in this, I am that convinced she'll take me as soon as her gaze hits me.

I wait a little while. I could've done my makeup in this time. I click channels on the tv, I'm bored, randy and restless. Absentmindedly, my fingers keep playing with my sticky knickers, stroking my hungry pussy. Occasionally I have to make a concerted effort not to finger myself. I hear the door click and Izzie walks in dried off and naked.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
12