Milfs Fun with a Shemale

Story Info
Miranda cheats on her husband with a young trans lady.
6k words
4.42
22.3k
36
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
495 Followers

Miranda sat in her Volvo on the drive of her summer let, it was a largish modern bungalow, but she called it a cottage to family and friends. She was listening to Zoe Ball on Radio Two while scrolling through her Facebook posts.

Her hands were sweaty, and butterflies were swirling around her tummy. There was a pang of excitement and nerves as she sat there.

She'd sat there for five minutes having arrived early. The mission to get here was a long one today. Her kids were not organised for school and her husband had left the house as quickly as possible for work ensuring that he didn't get roped into helping.

Miranda had also showered and spent 40 minutes doing her hair and make-up between feeding the kids and getting her husband ready. None of her family noticed this unusual change to the routine scenario.

Bussing her kids around and flying in her car as fast as legally possible to get to her destination, she was demoralised finding temporary traffic lights were an added inconvenience. She'd forgotten they were here.

They were mobile ones set up for roadworks. They'd been set up for the past two weeks, and no one had seen any workmen there for the whole duration. She decided to recklessly race through the red light. She could see that no cars were coming the other way, and she got a thrill from this hazardous manoeuvre. She doesn't usually live life on the edge, but today is going to be different.

It was a miracle that she got to the bungalow in one piece let alone early. She hated being late for anything, and she worked as a magician to bring her schedule into line.

Sitting in her car she glances up and looks at the thick dark clouds rolling in. The view across the valley is beautiful. It looks surreal and picture postcard perfect whatever the weather. It was views like this that attracted her and her husband to the area some eight years ago.

They'd both decided to leave London and raise their kids in a nice and safe area, away from drugs and stabbings, closer to outdoor pursuits and enjoying the fresh air.

Both Miranda and her husband had relished their new life here, though it was slower-paced and a bit more boring than what they were used to, they'd made friends.

Miranda didn't have much to do whilst the kids are at school, and her husband was at work. Owning the holiday let, Miranda was able to busy herself and earn some extra money that she used to put towards the mortgage on the big house they'd bought, nice holidays or expensive presents at Christmas and for birthdays.

Miranda decides to get out of the car and go into the cottage. She could sit on the sofa and wait, it would be more comfortable.

She gets out of the car and picks up a Double Decker multipack wrapper that had been floating about in the wind. She screws it up in her small, trembling fist, and throws it into the hefty plastic bin on the edge of her drive. She then noisily rumbles it back down to where it lived between collections.

She diligently checks the front garden, making sure the hired gardener had completed his duties. She often wonders if she can cut costs, but she likes everything to be pristine, and the lawn is mowed expertly, straight lines run up and down the grass surface and the grass is lush and green.

Two years ago it was overgrown, daisies and dandelions had thrived through it, and the grass was yellowing and bleached, but now the garden had been nursed to perfection. The borders were straight and the bright flowers made the bungalow very nice if a little twee.

The reviews were always good, the bad ones were mostly from Americans who didn't like the fact it was a way away from the shops and that made self-catering difficult because they didn't drive. Comments like this made her angry because she tried her hardest to highlight this in her property description. She found that they were always polite when she met them though, and they left the property in a good condition too.

Other bad comments were few and far between, but they were usually from British people who were bitter about spending so much money on an English holiday. They'd stayed after not being able to afford, or being able to travel to Benidorm over the last two or three years. They wanted more for their money and took the piss.

Despite having a no pet policy, they'd bring their dogs that shit and weed on her new carpets and they wouldn't clean up after themselves. She despised them but knew it was part and parcel. Those British guests were the worst. She would hate doing the cleaning, not knowing what she'd find.

She put the key into the front door lock and it clicked open. As soon as she entered she was faced with her reflection in the big heavy mirror. It created an illusion of there being more space and light in the corridor.

She walked in. The bungalow smelled fresh and looked clean, just as she'd expected. No one had stayed since the weekend, and Sam had cleaned since then.

She goes to the bathroom and washes her hands, and then runs them through her blonde bob. She needs a cut and colour as her dark roots are coming through. She nods her head forward and checks the ends of her hair for a moment between her fingers, straining her eyes looking for split ends.

She straightens her elasticated vest over her big tits, she's braless and her nipples pressed against the black fabric. She squeezes and lifts the slightly. Her ribs and flat stomach are outlined under her vest which stretched over her waist, big bum and wide hips. Despite eating carefully, drinking responsibly and doing exercise, she felt she was losing her battle. She knew, being 44, that this was inevitable.

Her arm muscles are toned, and she's fit, but her bum and hips don't tell the full truth of her efforts. Her husband has lost interest in her, whilst they'd enjoyed regular sex he now shoes very little interest. She is eager for it now, but her husband brushes her hands away, or tells her to stop being silly.

They have sex probably every six weeks if she's lucky. Usually it's on a Sunday morning when the kids are downstairs playing, or if he has had too much to drink. Even then she'd be bent on her knees, with her face in the bed sheet waiting for him to cum.

She makes sure that she is well maintained and she looks after herself. Her nails are always polished with pinks, reds or shades of blue. She uses Veet on her legs and vagina regularly.

She'd offer her arse, a blow job, something a bit different to the 5-minute fanny pounding that she doesn't enjoy. The number of times she's dressed sexily for him only to be ignored.

Sure he says that he loves her, in every other aspect of their life it is perfect. She just feels her sexual urges are being neglected, and she's frustrated.

She runs her hands down the running tights she wears, they've turned a little see-through as they stretch over her thighs and bum. The white Adidas stripes that run down her leg are slightly out of shape and she tries to straighten them and she's wearing a little pink thong underneath. She looks like she's arrived to clean, except today, she wearing smart light brown shiny high heels and not her white trainers.

She walks back into the hallway, just as a big bright light runs across the magnolia wall. She hears a car engine rev and turn off. Sam has finally arrived.

She waits apprehensively as shes looking forward to seeing her.

They've not had sex, not full sex, but they'd found themselves in a compromising position making a bed last time they were together. They'd kissed and it seemed natural as Miranda found herself under Sam.

The first contact sent a little shiver over Miranda. She gave in, rather warily and a little too easily to the pretty, young lady. They didn't do much, then, but kneel together, on the floor, stroking feeling and kissing. There was some dry humping, Sam massaged Miranda over her clothes. They'd felt each other up, and enjoyed what they'd both found. That first time was about building a connection together. It was unrushed sensuous fun.

The younger girl would usually be more hesitant with a new lover. Especially as they'd met professionally, with no expectations for sex. Sam had been cleaning for Miranda for 6 months, never had any flirting taken place, and there were none of those workplaces, sexually charged innuendos.

She takes things very slowly and sometimes doesn't have sex at all. But this time, Sam felt OK and at ease with her employer. She had no inkling that her boss, a happily married mother of two, had any lesbian tendencies, she'd never walked away wondering what sex with her would be like.

Sam had texted saying that since they'd last seen each other she was all she could think about. She had described the various wanks she'd had in the shower, and how Miranda was the one she'd thought about when she fucked her girlfriend. She had instigated this rendezvous, much to Mirandas pleasure.

Miranda stands excited and expectantly in door looking for Sam to get out of the car and join her.

Sam turns off the ignition of her little red Corsa. The back is full of cleaning products and a Henry Hoover. She reaches behind the passenger seat and grabs her black rucksack, pulling it over the headrest one of its straps gets caught and she swears loudly in Russian as she tries to free it.

She checks her face in the rearview mirror. She is pleased with how she looks, sometimes it takes her longer to get ready than her perfect girlfriend, who is a bit more elegant and naturally more attractive than her.

Sam though is much more feminine and more of a girl than her. It came naturally to her too. She'd got together with Rachel not long after she'd moved to England from Germany, 2 years ago. Rachel was a normal, very attractive straight girl. She still describes herself that way despite being with Sam for so long. For both of them, it's their longest relationship.

Rachel accepts Sam, and she knows that Sam sleeps around. She doesn't mind, whether it's boys or girls, she just has to promise that she and her partners use protection. Sam is highly sexed compared to Rachels low libido, and Sam enjoys Rachel when they do get it on. Sex together is irregular, it had caused problems earlier on, but now they deal with it in their own way.

Sam goes to particular parties, clubs and events where she goes for sex. She is accepted there, she doesn't have to pretend and she relaxes and lets herself go. Outside of those she's careful, she picks her partners and forms trusting relationships before she dares to strip down.

Sam's parents are rich and paid for her to go through University. They pay for most things for her as compensation for not spending time with her when she was a child. They blame themselves for how she's turned out but support her choices.

She tried, but found it hard to get a job at the levels she wanted, after her studies, especially one where people took her seriously. She'd get regularly get interviews, lots and frequently, but always found she'd been pipped by someone whose skills and experience more closely matched the job role. She wondered if it was because of who or what she was.

She speaks English, French and Russian fluently and she can get by with Turkish too, thanks to her mother's side. She is very intelligent with two masters in maths and English literature. She'd wanted to do a PhD but she got bored and concentrated on being more of a good-time girl instead.

Her motivation to work waned, as she has money, she doesn't need to work at all, but she doesn't like to waste the money she has. She works to get out of the house and to be busy. She and Rachel have a nice house, they'd got it together 12 months ago. She'd bought Rachel a brand new Range Rover for her last birthday. She pays for their holidays, whereas Rachel pays the bills, the meals out, and the shopping. She turns an approving blind eye to Sam's shenanigans.

She gets out of the car. The twenty-six-year-old looks as though she is here for cleaning too. She left her house a little after her girlfriend who commutes to the nearest big city for work.

Sam could also pass for someone out for a run. Her dark green sports top holds in her good-sized breasts, her stomach is tight, and her matching running tights make her legs defined and sexy.

Her frizzy bleached blond hair is long, and hangs over her right shoulder contrasting with her immaculate dark eyebrows. She has a big smile and her jaw is round, her nose broad, with round cheekbones, but she is a very attractive woman. Her fingernails are manicured short and her nails a natural pink.

Her skin is bronzed, and perfect. Her girlfriend adores her, she often tells her how beautiful she is. She feels the same about her, but there is something about this milf that turns her on.

Sam slams the car door, she doesn't lock it, she knows there'd be no point. She'd only worry if it ever rolled down a hill after she parked up and left it.

Big splodges of rain drop from the sky, they are slow and heavy. The blackening sky suddenly lights, and the air instantly cools as a crack of thunder rumbles through the valley. The earth felt as though it tremored and Sam hunches over and puts her arms over her head as she quickly runs to the door.

The two women excitedly smile at each other. Miranda clutches at Sam to help her through the door and out of the rain taking her rucksack from her before placing it on the floor.

"English weather." Miranda laughs.

"No, same in Germany too," Sam says, missing the English weather ice breaker joke. Sam kills the conversation.

Miranda smiles and wipes her sweaty palms down her legs.

"Well, shall we start in the bedroom then?" Miranda asks nervously.

"Sure," Sam replies. She bends down to pick her rucksack back up. She's relieved there's no beating about the bush, and they're getting straight down to it.

Miranda reaches over her for the front door and looks around outside before shutting it. She admires Sam's rear and her back. She nervously and so desperately wants to get her claws into her. She thinks about touching her, but absurdly stops believing it to be inappropriate.

Sam plays with the rucksack straps as she steps back allowing Miranda to lead the way. They walk quietly to the bedroom. Miranda is nervous, Sam isn't. She's had sex with enough boys, girls, men, women, and ladies and gentlemen to be able to predict what will happen.

They sit on the bed together and kiss. Their hands start on each other's knees and begin to slide up their thighs and back down. The kiss is long and passionate. Miranda hasn't been kissed like this for years. She delves her tongue into Sam's mouth feeling her way around, they gently wrestle their tongues and take turns sucking each other as they break off.

The kisses change intermittently between small pecks, full-on smackers, tender lip sucking and full-on passionate snogging.

Sam enjoys this too. She and Rachel kiss often, but other partners are more interested in a wham bam thank you, mam. They're usually with her as an experiment, as something new. The boys have a go with her, cum and it's over. Girls like the fuck and get embarrassed or appear ashamed and leave or kick her out not long after.

Miranda's hands explore more, feeling Sam's soft skin on her back, stomach and arms.

Sams rest on Mirandas' waist, not pressuring her, not groping her, just resting waiting to be invited.

Miranda breaks off from the kissing and smiles like a smitten school girl. She lifts her top releasing her big soft boobs for Sam to look at and enjoy.

Sam doesn't need an invite for this. She cups them in her hands. She feels the weighty melons in her palms thumbing at the nipples.

Miranda straightens her posture, breathing in and doing her best to look sexier and slimmer than she is for her lover's benefit. Sam places her face between the big soft tits. Squashing them up around her cheeks, she licks and kisses. She sucks at the nipples.

She kisses from Miranda's chest to her collar bone kissing and lightly sucking at her skin. "No love bites honey, you're making me hot." Miranda pants.

She wants full enjoyment but no evidence is to be left. Sam is getting full enjoyment and ignores what's said. She won't leave a mark, but she'll make sure Miranda knows that this is a real experience.

She slides her tongue delicately up the smooth neck, licking at the ear. Her hands slide up her partner's waist and squeeze her tits. She feels aroused.

"I just have to go to the bathroom. Get undressed." Sam orders. She picks up her bag and walks to the toilet. Miranda's eyes follow her out of the room.

In the modern, white bathroom, Sam kicks off her trainers, and tugs down her tights. The tight dayglo yellow thong is quickly pulled down and her erect dick pings up. She rubs it with her hand admiring it against her feminine, painted fingers.

She opens the front pocket of the rucksack and pulls out her silicone cock ring. With all of the medication, and the hormone blockers keeping an erection is hard, but she manages. She opens a sachet of water-based lube and smears it on the ring and her penis. She rolls it down her cock and pulls the tight elastic under her testicles, before squeezing and rubbing herself.

She pulls off her sports bra and examines her gorgeous tits. The bathroom mirror reflects the top half of her image. She is a good-looking girl, standing there you would have no clue about her secret.

You'd have to study her hard when she was in skimpy lingerie to work out she was born male.

She's identified as a girl since she was seven. Dressing as Disney Princesses had set her apart from the boys she tried to get along with, the girls didn't take to the boy they saw her as.

She started on the chemicals and hormones when she was thirteen after years of counselling and therapy, preparing her and progressing her through the different stages of her change. She never had the appetite for full surgery. Erections too were sometimes hard to come by and she took pills to help, one of which she gulps down with a handful of tap water at this moment.

She takes two black rubber butt plugs from the bag. One is a little bigger than the other, with some sachets of lube and a box of condoms.

In the bedroom, Miranda has stripped naked, she's anxious and eager, she's never been with a girl before and cheating on her husband isn't something she does lightly. Sam though is hot and sexy, and she has an idea as to what she's in for.

She waits for Sam to return. Her fanny is wet and excited and her jaw drops to the floor when she looks at the beauty as she enters the bedroom.

"Can you put the rubber on me?" Sam asks gently tossing the Durex box at her. She places the butt plugs and lube onto the end of the bed and walks over to Miranda, whilst stroking her dick. Miranda has torn a foil from the strip and tears it open between her teeth. Cupping Sam's balls, she places the condom in her mouth and expertly rolls it down the shaft.

Sam's eyes roll up as she enjoys the softness of the mouth against her dick. Miranda squeezes her balls making Sam squeal and stamp her feet.

Miranda takes the cock into the back of her mouth, she sucks it hard before it drools back out. The site of the cock in shiny latex makes her pussy flutter as Sam reaches down and massages it for her. She rubs and strokes her fingers through the slippery wetness of the excited pussy.

She fingers at the wet lips and explores Miranda's vaginal hole delicately. Sam enjoys playing with girls, they're more fun than boys, they're softer, more gentle and she enjoys fucking them. Girls like the thrill of being fucked by a girl, albeit one with a real penis, it adds more straightness to the kinky proceedings.

Sam moves behind the horny milf, she picks up the smaller of the two butt plugs and sucks on the bulbous rubber sex toy as her hand moves to the woman's big arse and she strokes her fingers over the sticky arsehole.

Yesok1
Yesok1
495 Followers
12