Milfs Fun with a Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tries to probe the arse, it's tight and needs lubricating to help gain some give.

Sam opens a sachet of lube and smears it along with her middle finger. First, she slides it between the arse cheeks of this cheating milf, as she does Miranda lifts her arse giving better access to Sam who enjoys giving her a little fiddle.

"Turn over." Says Sam with her German, no-nonsense manner. Miranda does, and she helps spread her arse as she does. Sam inspects the perfect bum as she begins to cover the plug with the rest of the slick lube. Sam delights at probing the brown hole with her finger before working the plug into the slick anus.

Miranda complains and clenches, stopping the anal penetration. Sam though, is considerate and caring and helps cause as little discomfort as possible. Sam kisses her buttocks and in no time at all Miranda is panting and exhaling after accepting the big rubber head into her pooper.

Miranda takes satisfaction feeling the plug in her bum. She feels it, tapping it, physically measuring the contraption with her fingertips. The stretching is OK, but it starts to ache. She strokes the shiny jonnied cock with her other hand. She licks the shaft and tip, kissing it in her lips. She feels it harden some more and gets comfortable on her back.

She spreads her legs and pulls her knees back as Sam gets into position. Kneeling on the between them. Their soft and smooth skin glances, sliding smoothly together with each contact.

Sam positions herself carefully above her lover with her right arm extended pushing into the bed next to Miranda's left shoulder, taking her full weight. Her left-hand guides her cock into the waiting cunt. She moves her hips and Miranda sighs and smiles. Her hands glide down Sam's back to her waist, as the two women begin their sensual fuck.

The look between the two is intense. Eyes are focused on eyes. Watching, anticipating and observing each other's reactions and wants.

Sam fucks, Miranda pants, this is what Miranda wanted; sex. Body on body.

They both feel the tightness as the cock rubs against the butt plug. Each sensation is different from the other of the women, but erotic and thrilling still.

A missionary position might get boring in any relationship, but for the first time, the joy of the touch and the connection is second to none.

Sams head is brought down for another kiss, as Miranda crosses her arms behind Sam's neck. Sam's long blond hair curtains them both, separating them from the room. Miranda is relaxed, her breathing picks up as Sam tongues her mouth and they slowly make love.

Miranda kisses Sam's neck, her nails scratching at Sams back leaving red claw marks running the length of it. Miranda is becoming insatiable. Her pussy is wet, the thrill is stimulating as she feels the shaft travel back and forth in her tunnel walls.

The dick isn't as long or girthy as her husband, but it hits the spot just right. The pace is regular, the kisses are near enough perfect. The smell of the perfume and the gentle, reassuring touches make her tingle.

She begins to feel these tingles pulsate and well up inside her. Feelings of ecstasy run up and down her spine. Her ears ring ever so slightly as she feels her insides clench and let go. She hugs Sam as hard as she can, pulling her close to her, trying to get her to stay in place for just a second longer.

She moans delicately, and softly into her partner's shoulder. "Fuck, thank you." She says. Sam withdraws and quickly rubs and squeezes herself, she bites her lip. She's doing her best not to ejaculate. Her stomach muscles, butt and balls ache as she holds her orgasm at bay.

She gets off of the bed and takes her lady's head, guiding it towards her penis. The penis is turning flaccid and Miranda grips it, she licks herself off of it and plays with it. Sam rubs it carefully too bringing its hardness back.

Sam decides to use a plug on herself. She grabs it and the lube from the bed she quickly lubes it up and bends over before trying to work it up her arse. She doesn't expect Miranda to help. She knows that this is different and new to her, so she is taken by surprise when Miranda starts to rim her.

Miranda didn't know what to expect. She closed her eyes as she inched her tongue towards the bitter hole. She took her tongue straight back in when it touched. The bitter, briny flavour wasn't as nasty as she'd expected, but she gets braver, and with each attempt, each lick and each kiss she lingered a little longer.

She started to look at what she was doing, her fingers begin to play, explore and tease. Her hand moves to the penis, she grips it tight in her hand as she licks at the anus. She sees the bum hole shine and glisten. It twitches and winks at her. Sam moans, and Miranda feels the swell in her hand grow.

She takes the plug from Sam. It's slimy with lube and she points it at the scruffy hole. She presses it in gently, Sam shifts, and provides some help. She groans, and Miranda's eyes show surprise as the hole widens and swallows the black rubber with ease.

Sam turns, sitting on the edge of the bed. She holds Miranda kissing her breasts and stroking her soft smooth tummy before spinning her around. Expertly she tilts her hips as she adjusts her own and works her cock back into the pussy settling just above it.

Miranda moans as she stands there being pulled onto the erect willy. This is a new position for her being drawn back to sit onto the cock. She rests her hands on her partner's knees as Sam begins to fuck.

Miranda listens to her thighs being smacked against by Sams, she can hear the sloppiness of her pussy being pounded from behind. She smiles with glee.

The look of concentration on Sams face tells that she's trying not to cum. She looks at Mirandas back, her blonde bobbed hair. She feels like coming and closes her eyes and clenches her abs. She's mustering all of her power to hold back.

Miranda is starting to perspire. She feels beads of sweat fall down her skin. She feels her pussy lightly dribble as it sloshes. She cries as she feels the same pooling energy start to build inside her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She pants.

The clenching feeling she experiences makes her collapse slightly as she cums again, her head spins and she tries to gather herself as she pulls herself up onto the bed.

Sam, relieved that Miranda has cum managed to hold hers off for long enough and is desperate for her tingly climax. She gets onto the bed kneeling next to the chest and face of Miranda, who's face is red and looks clammy with light sweat from her workout.

Sam pulls the condom off of her willy and starts to masturbate. Miranda takes the swollen member into her mouth and sucks it. She can feel the telling throb, and Sam snatches it away. She aims her cock at the big pillowy breasts and uses one hand to gently squeeze and enjoy the softness of her boss's tit, before closing her eyes in immediate readiness for her cum shot.

Miranda is shocked as the first stream of hot white sperm shoots across her chest. She lifts her face to take the next smaller stream over her lips and nose, just before the third, weaker serving squirts onto the bedding.

Sam leans in and licks the salty residue of the middle-aged woman's face. She laps her cum from the tits and chest and scoops a small globule from the bedding with her fingers. Miranda takes her hand and sucks it clean.

They lay on the bed together for a while. They listen to the sounds of the rain smashing against the window. It's got cold, the weather has turned from early summer warmth to an autumnal coldness.

Miranda decides to pull the duvet down and climb into bed. Inviting Sam to join her. They doze cuddling, occasionally waking and kissing. It's this part that Miranda enjoys. The sex was excellent, better than she'd dreamed of it being. But now she was being held and appreciated.

For Sam, she is resting from her exertion. This too was more than sex. It was making love, appreciating a woman. She put the other woman's pleasure over that of her own. This is what she enjoys with her girlfriend, but sex with her is rare.

She starts to feel ready for another round. The plug in her arse is beginning to ache, the feeling makes her randy. Miranda is getting fidgety too. Sams soft hands start exploring her again, glancing up her skin, squeezing her breasts and rubbing between her legs.

Soon Miranda is more than ready, fully charged and turned on. She grabs the condoms again and pulls a foil out off the strip. She stretches her hand out to take the penis and gives it a tug or two.

The half erect tool starts its familiar swell and she tears the rubber out and pinches it onto the cock.

Sam smiles as they both hold her dick, both of whom are squeezing and stroking it. She slaps Miranda's arse and pushes her over, her hand speeds to the plug and she takes her time relaxing and loosening it out of the lubricated and slippery hole.

Finally, Miranda feels the pop from her butt. The stinging ache starts to dull as she gets relief from the full feeling she'd been experiencing. Her hand suddenly clenches, and she grits her teeth as the cock slips into her back passage.

She'd offered this up to her husband before, but he'd rejected it. Now it's being taken by someone else. She derives delight from the smooth entry and exit of the latex-covered cock sliding in and out of her. It's more the experience of being buggered that gets her excited. Sodomy in her mind is a sin, and here she is taking sexual gratification from this sordid act.

Sam fucks the arse caringly and slowly. She doesn't want to damage or hurt, she has it in her mind that this won't be a one-off, she imagines that this will be a treat for the both of them now and again.

She drives her cock in and pulls it back out, it's measured and considerate. She watches the ring of her lovers arse cling unsuccessfully to her cock and slide down the slick rubber of her condom. She doesn't try and fight her climax this time, her cock grows as it readies itself. She fires her load into the woman's smelly rectum, safely knowing it's captured in her rubber.

Miranda kneels up and pulls the soiled condom off from her friend. She ties a knot and discards it before sucking and kissing the soft meat.

Once again, they lay together in each other's arms. They don't talk, they listen to the rain hitting the window and streams of water as it flows down the roof tiles.

"I'd better get back and shower, I need to get ready for collecting the kids from school too." Miranda breaks the silence. She kisses Sam. "I could spend the rest of the day lying here with you." She adds.

"It would be nice." Sam agrees. "It's peaceful here."

Miranda smiles as she tweaks one of Sams nipples between her fingers. She sinks down the bed to take the cock into her mouth. She licks, sucks and grips it in her hand. Gradually she feels it respond and the hardness begins to return.

"One for the road." She grins.

"Condom!" Sam says encouraging Miranda to reach for the packet.

"It's ok," Miranda replies. She kneels and positions the cock under her, and slides down onto it. The look on her face was evidence of joy of receiving yet another fucking.

She rocks on her knees and fucks the dick. Her pussy massages the full length within her, she leans and squeezes the tits of her lover, staring into her eyes. Her blonde bob isn't as well kept as it was earlier in the morning. She moves and fucks herself harder, enjoying every moment.

Sam slides her hands up the thighs of the hot milf that are on either side of her. She looks at the breasts hanging and then the red face panting and exhausting above her. She closes her eyes again and grits her teeth. She wants Miranda to cum before she fires her unprotected load up her.

Miranda is trying to bring herself off on the cock. The thrill of it throbbing and filling up her wet, salacious love trench is further stimulating, she rams herself down feeling the acute sensation of another orgasm well.

Her walls start clenching around the pulsating penis. Her vagina leaks as she cums.

Sam can't hold herself any longer and they both howl and moan together.

The two women chuckle and kiss with their damp bodies pressing into the others.

"You can stay and rest for a little longer if you like, but I've got to go to clean up." Miranda smiles and reluctantly gets out of bed. She uses the toilet for a wee and walks back to the bedroom collecting her clothes to put on.

Sam lies on the bed spent, she's tired and watches Miranda get dressed. "When's your next booking?" She asks.

"Not until Friday," Miranda answers pulling her knickers up her legs. "Are you free on Friday morning to help me clean up?" She pulls her vest over her head.

"It's only these sheets?" Sam answers.

"I know!" Miranda pulls her head through her top. "But..." She pulls her arms through looking at Sam. "...You know." She finishes trying to get Sam to think about what she means. "Err. We can continue."

"Aah. Of course. Same time?" Sam eventually understands and smiles. "I'd like that."

Miranda pulls her tights on and looks at the sexy girl in her bed. She slides her heels back on.

"See you Friday." She kisses Sam and leaves.

Sam shuts her eyes and drifts off in sheer exhaustion. As Miranda closes the bedroom door behind her.

Miranda gets into her car and reverses off of the drive to return home. She's on cloud nine, nothing occupies her mind unless it's related to Sam. She drives off with the biggest and most satisfied smile she has had in a long time.

12