Milfs in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best thing for a young boy like you is for you to get this out of you system."

"In private."

I had no idea what she meant by 'getting it out of my system' but this was also obvious to her.

She looked down at me and her voice was concise and direct and I once again realized how mature the woman standing in front of me was. It sent an illicit thrill through me, someone who could be my mother or grandmother flaunting her sexuality at me so confidently, making me feel young and small.

"This is what is going to happen. To help you get over this I want you to look at me as much as you want, I'm proud of my body and how I look at my age and I don't mind you admiring me, in private."

I stared up in open lust now.

"Oh and since you're a virgin I think that it would be wise for you to also touch me, feel what a real woman feels like so you understand how you should treat women in future."

"Would you like to touch me?"

I gulped hard and nodded my head.

She stood proudly in front of me hands on hips, her curves calling out to me.

"And one last rule, you can look at me however you want, move me however you want, or touch me however you want but you must ask me explicitly each time you want me to do something."

"Anything?" I croaked again.

"Anything."

I looked at her fully, licking my dry lips thinking of what I should ask her.

If I had been older, more experienced I might have taken my time to appreciate her elegant curves, the softness of her dark tanned skin but I was eighteen and impulsively horny.

"Can I touch your tits?" I asked.

Her mouth broke into a small crooked smile but she just nodded.

She stepped forward and planted one knee between my thighs, such a small movement allowing her to close the space between me and her breasts, heavy with sweat.

I tentatively reached up and pressed my palms against her tits. For a moment I just marveled at their size and weight, pressing and kneading them.

"Can I suck on them?"

Again she nodded and tilted gracefully from the waist, her breasts pendulous as they swung down towards my face.

I bent my head forward, lifting her heavy breast to meet my mouth. I was amazed by the weight of it and I latched onto her nipple instinctively rolling it around in my mouth and suckling on it.

She didn't move, simply allowing me to explore her body but her breathing changed and she let out subtle gasps as I suckled on her bosom.

I reluctantly released her nipple and continued my groping on her other tit, my hands lifting and squeezing them both as I kissed and licked them as much as I could.

I came up for breath and looked up at her, seeing for the first time a small smile. She ran her fingers through my thick hair and then firmly pulled my face into her bosom.

She used her arms to press her breasts against the sides of my face and head, suddenly my world was dark and warm and I could smell the soft sweat running down her chest. I was overwhelmed by the weight and heat of the flesh pressing in all around me, feeling it undulate as she mashed my face between her tits.

My thoughts from earlier on the seafront resurfaced and my breathing quickened.

I pulled my hot face from between her tits, "anything?" I asked again, her nod again.

I looked at her trying to summon the courage to ask her. She seemed to sense this.

"Ask me explicitly what you want me to do."

I breathed deeply, her perfume and aroma tickling my senses, my cock harder than it had ever been.

"I want to lie on the bed face up........."

I paused as she looked at me quizzically.

".....and I want you to sit on my face!" my words came out in a rush and for the first time her face broke into a full smile and she laughed, like an old time whiskey and cigarette laugh.

"You are a perverted young boy aren't you," she said her sternness returning and she paused as if to think for a moment.

"ok then," and she gestured towards the bed.

I climbed onto the mattress and then swiveled round so my head was almost hanging off the foot of the bed. She looked down at me with a bemused look.

"Explicitly," she reiterated, "tell me exactly what you want me to do."

I looked up at her from my upside down position.

"I want you to turn around and squat down so I can put my face in your ass".

She didn't say anything but I looked up at her as her head swung out of view and was replaced instead with the sight of her ass descending towards my face.

She paused a couple of inches above me and her elegant fingers pulled aside the thin strip of material pretending to cover her. Her round buttocks had a deep, dark crevice between them that appeared to spread slightly as she squatted lower towards me.

Her pussy was soft, wet and hairless. Her lips were dark and full, with a delicate pinkness in the middle. Her skin leading back between her legs was smooth and I looked with awe at the ripples and ridges of her anus as I breathed in her strong smell, warm, damp and enticing, realizing that it was like the aroma I had noticed in the elevator.

I reached up and cupped her ass with my hands, guiding her down onto my face, spreading her wider as she hovered enticingly over me.

She obviously did yoga or something as for a woman her age her legs were strong and supple and she easily squatted over me.

My world became dark as her flesh came down to meet my mouth. I thought I was going to cum the moment my outstretched tongue tentatively felt the hard rippled skin of her anus.

There was a taste and texture I had never experienced before, a mixture of sweat and something else, rich and almost dank. It only heightened my excitement. The fact that my first experience of oral sex with a woman was having a thick mature woman push her ass against my mouth drove me wild.

Her anus felt firm and ridged and I could feel it tremble under the tip of my tongue.

She sunk further, settling her weight onto me and my nose was forced to nestle into the soft wet folds of her pussy. There was a different smell now, almost sweet and the slipperiness of her flesh tickled my nose.

I ran the flat of my tongue around her asshole and then pointing my tongue I tried to push the tip into her.

Even in my position I could feel and hear her breathing change as I did this and I felt her weight shift as she flung a hand to the bed to support her now trembling legs.

Her free hand reached between her legs for my head and I felt her fingers tussle through my hair.

I increased the pace of my licking and kissing, starting to move my tongue further up and down her crack.

She responded by entwining her fingers tightly in my long hair in an almost painful way and then I felt her hips start to move.

She started to rock back and forth slowly, rubbing herself against my tongue and lips. Her speed increased and her strokes became longer, my mouth now tracing from her ass all the way up to her pussy.

I was entranced by the difference in how soft her labia and vagina were to her ass and I felt dirty every time she wantonly wiped her ass across my face, and I loved it.

I reached a free hand down into my shorts and for the first time that morning touched the red hot skin of my cock. I could barely touch it without worrying that I would erupt and I enjoyed the feeling of being on the edge.

The woman seemed to lose the control that she had had up to this point and she was now writhing on my face, her flesh quivering in my mouth and her legs shuddering hard.

I pointed my tongue again, trying to make it hard like a small cock and pressed it insistently as hard as I could into her anus. I was delighted to feel the taut skin and muscle relent against my tongue and then I felt the strange sensation of my tongue being tightly gripped as it slithered up into her.

I felt her tremors increase and her whole body shuddered hard on top of me, her voice a strange rasping sound, her weight suddenly increasing on my face, her fingers pulling my hair and I realized in ecstasy that I couldn't move or breath and was totally submissive in that moment to this strangers pussy and ass.

She pulled herself unsteadily to her feet and looked down at my face, slick with her juices and saliva.

"Wow, I didn't think a young boy could make me cum like that," she breathlessly said to me.

"But you've no idea what having your tongue in my ass does to me, and after that it's not going to be enough."

"Even if you are a virgin".

I looked at her confused as she turned around to me. I let go of my cock and rolled on my side my flushed face starting to cool down.

"Where's you parents suitcase?" she unexpectedly asked. I simply pointed to the one over in the closet and swung my feet around so I was once again sitting on the end of the bed.

There was a mirror on the dressing table in front of me and I looked at the reflection in wonderment as a mature, extremely busty woman started to rummage around in my parents suitcase. It was almost as if I was was watching a porn film so incongruous it seemed to my life up to that point.

She grabbed something and turned back to me with a look that was a mixture of triumph and raw hunger. I started to feel worried and even more confused.

She waggled a small bottle at me, "Everyone always takes lube on holiday with them."

I went bright red at the idea of my parents having lube with them, and why? we were in the same room. Gross.

She laughed at me and walked over to where I was sitting on the bed then knelt down in front of me and put the bottle on the floor.

"Lift up," she commanded taking hold of my shorts. I obediently lifted my ass up off the bed and with a sudden rush of cooler air I felt myself exposed. She put a warm hand on the inside of either thigh and pushed my legs apart making me feel even more venerable as she shuffled closer and lower towards my groin.

My cock sprung free desperate for the attention it had been craving all morning.

Her face was almost glowing as she looked up at me and she licked her lips, "mmmmm a young boy with a big cock, how delightful." I blushed.

She smiled at me and reached out with her hand, the delicate wrinkles of her skin seeming to mimic the wrinkles of skin around my balls and I was reminded again of our age difference.

The thought of a woman, a stranger old enough to be my grandmother reaching out to touch my cock drove me wild.

Her grip was firm and delicate at the same time, she held my cock and ran her fingers up and down the length squeezing and tracing my ridges and veins. She gently pulled back my foreskin revealing the head of my cock, a deep purple color I had not seen before, as if it might explode.

"What do you want? Remember you have to ask."

Goddamn I thought, she was holding my cock about an inch from her mouth wasn't it obvious. But she was obviously enjoying the teasing.

"Can give me a blowjob," and I felt embarrassed at how politely I asked considering this stranger had just orgasmed rubbing her ass against my face.

She looked up at me and smiling held my gaze as she lowered her head down. Her plump red lips puckered up into an almost comic pout and I breathed in deeply as I saw them gently stretch out around the flesh of cock.

I'd only had one girl suck my dick before, it had been at a party and she had drunkenly leaned over while we sat next to each other. She was young and super hot and I was thrilled and excited by the prospect of being with her.

Looking back she was obviously inexperienced as well and when she pulled my cock out of my trousers had seemed unsure about my size. She had been determined though and I had grimaced as her teeth had raked down my skin as she tried to get me into her small mouth.

I'd tensed up as my initial excitement had given way to the realization that it simply hurt but I had let her carry on, both embarrassed to say anything and also aware of the fact it was the only time a girl had gone near my cock.

She had eventually made me cum through a combination of hands, sucking and sheer perseverance though I'm sure I was wincing and grimacing as it had happened. We had not talked about it after and I didn't see her again.

Now feeling this woman's mouth on me I was amazed at how different it was. She might have been someone's grandmother but her lips were firm and wet and she sucked me into her mouth effortlessly demonstrating her years of practice. There was a consistent hard suction to it and I felt the warm wetness slide smoothly down my length.

Never losing eye contact she didn't stop until I felt her nose nestle into my pubic hair and then with a slight adjustment her tongue slivered out and tickled the wrinkled skin under my balls.

She stayed there for what seemed an age and slowly deliberately pulled herself off my cock and I watched in lustful delight as the firm flesh of my cock reappeared between her thick lips.

She released the end with a pop and breathed heavily, "You have a beautiful cock," and then she plunged down again, faster this time and I felt a feeling of pleasure deep down in my groin as if it was being pulled out of me by her expert technique.

I instinctively put my hands to her head and my fingers teased through her greying blonde hair. My grip tightened and I started to pull her head down in a rhythm that heightened my pleasure.

She seemed unperturbed by this and allowed to me to start dictating the speed my hips starting to rise off the bed driving my cock further into her mouth.

She came up for air with a gasp, a thick line of drool hanging between her mouth and my cock.

"If you want to do something you have to ask," she breathlessly scolded me. "what exactly do you want to do right now?"

I looked up at the mirror in front of me, a young boy's reflection sitting, his hands holding onto handfuls of grey hair, a mature women kneeling in front of him with drool and juices dripping onto her ample breasts, his cock poking up angry and large. It really did look like a porn film and I'd always wanted to know what it felt like when they were in this position in one of those films.

"I want to face fuck you," I quietly and firmly said and she simply looked up at me and opened her mouth.

I grabbed handfuls of her hair and roughly pulled her back down onto my cock with a gagging sound and started to relentless drive my cock in and out of her appreciative mouth.

Salvia and drool started to drip down her chin and she made as strange retching, clucking sound every time I drove my cock into her.

I really wanted to cum now and feeling emboldened by her submissive display I rose up off the bed, pushing her back on her heels my cock never ceasing its momentum. She tilted her head back to accommodate me and then I was standing, plunging my young cock downwards into her mature mouth.

The sight of this woman who was a stranger to me, her greying hair, gentle wrinkled skin and amazingly curvaceous body was too much for me and holding on tight I sunk my cock as deep as possible into her throat.

I felt my cock start to swell and a tightening feeling deep down in side of me and then I felt like I exploded, literally my whole body exploded. I groaned loudly and her eyes went wide as she felt me start to orgasm. Her hands went to my thighs but I hung onto her hair and ground my cock into her more. She made a gurgling sound but kept sucking and drooling, lines of my thick cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

I felt me knees suddenly weaken and I unceremoniously pulled my cock from her mouth and fell back onto the bed.

"I knew you were a pervert the moment I saw you on the beach," her voice sound breathless and slightly amused as she spluttered on my cum.

She stood up wiping cum from around her mouth and smearing it into her breasts.

"That was a lot of fun but not exactly what I had planned."

It was my turn to look at her quizzically.

"Well I know your a virgin and I'm sure you want to do something about that but I'm not sure I'm the person to take technically it from you...."

'technically?'

Her words hung in the air and I frowned with confusion.

"I think that you should save that for someone else I know you have your eye on."

I was still not sure what she was talking about.

"That beautiful tall young brunette on the beach with the perfect tits who obviously has the hots for you even if she is a little older."

"And you seem to like older woman."

At eighteen I was always horny and at the mention of dreamgirl and the thought of fucking her I felt my sticky cock begin to rise again.

She must have seen my disbelieving face, "trust me that girl has got the hots for you and when she see this cock I know that she's gonna be desperate for you to fuck her with it."

"Mmmm, maybe I'll even make that happen.....as long as I can watch. I can think of nothing better right now than to see your fat cock ramming into her tight young pussy."

"Watching a hot nubile young thing like bouncing on your lovely cock, seeing her get sweaty and desperate as you fill her up, god that would be hot."

I groaned at the thought of this, blood definitely starting to return to my limp cock. Then my brain landed on something else the woman had just said.

"Technically?" I asked my curiosity peeking and my cock hardening at the thought of more.

"Well that's why I was looking for the lube before we got distracted."

"I was only planning on getting your cock nice and wet but I think things got a little carried away don't you?"

"Oh," was about all I could say at that point.

She walked over to me with the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount over my cock. She worked it into my skin with long firm strokes, my cock responding once again to her expert touch.

"Technically you only lose you virginity when you put your cock in someone's vagina...."

Again she let her words hang in the air.

Aside from the fact that even in my innocence I was pretty sure that virginity had nothing to do with the physicality of putting my cock in someone's vagina, who was I to argue at that point when a hot older woman was gratuitously slathering lube all over my hard young cock like a pornstar.

"OK," was all I could say again and she smiled at me.

She then gracefully pirouetted till she was facing away from me.

"Scoot back to the end of the bed and hang you legs off," she instructed and I did as I was told, "spread you legs and hold you cock firm and angle it slightly forward."

Looking at me over her shoulder she started to squat down again leaning forward and resting a hand on the as she did. As her ass came within a few inches of the tip of my cock I suddenly realized what she had in mind.

"Don't you have to ask explicitly?" I cheekily goaded her and I saw her frown at me.

"What I want right now is to feel your thick, long, young boy's cock stretch out my tight little asshole. I want to feel how big you are when I struggle to get that thing inside me. I want you to shoot your cum deep inside my ass as you fuck me as hard as you can."

I held my slippery cock firm and aimed it at her tight anus as it descended towards me watching it pulse slightly as it did.

She was obviously not new to this as we met perfectly, the round tip of my cock bumping into her tight orifice and to my surprise she pushed straight back and down.

I watched in the mirror as her eyebrows lifted in a look of exclamation even though she had her eyes closed and her breasts swung heavy in front of her as she bent down over me.

I felt a sudden tightness and resistance against the end of my cock, and just when I thought it was going to get too uncomfortable, it gave way and I felt her sink down, not slowing down as she confidently took all of me, the tight hot feeling riding it's way down my cock until she was sat heavily on my lap.

"fuuuuck, you're big," she gasped, "fuuuck, it feels good".