Milfs in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself twitch deep inside her and every small movement or wiggle sent waves of tight pleasure through me and caused her to give little gasps.

I tried to drop my hips away from her down into the bed and then pushed back and even though I couldn't really move it felt amazing.

She put her hands on my thighs just above my knees, supporting her weight.

"Give me a second to adjust to you, your still pretty big even for me," and she breathed deeply and slowly like she was entering a yoga pose.

We sat like that for a while enjoying the small shocks of pleasure that no movement seemed to elicit. Then I felt her pull away from me, the weight and heat of her body suddenly detached from my thighs and I was left with the feeling of her ass clinging on to me, reluctant to let me go, it's tightness rising up along my cock as I watched in delight as the tight dark hole dragged itself along my flesh.

She lifted up until the head of my cock began to appear, the girth starting to flare out and stretch her wider and then just as I thought I would be pulled entirely from her body she let her body weight drive her back down again.

I groaned heavily and she let out a sound as if my cock was forcing the air out of her body, our bodies making a slippery squelching sound as we became entwined again.

We moved in unison then, finding a rhythm that suited us. Speeding up and slowing down as we enjoyed each others bodies.

After a while I think her legs started to tire and I felt like I needed to move as well. I pushed myself up off the bed and together we stood, my cock still buried to the hilt in her ass.

I pushed her forward over the dressing table and she flopped down, her breasts squashed underneath her against the cold wooden surface a hand pressed against the mirror to support herself.

Her knees bent slightly and I spread her ass cheeks with my fingers. She was spread wide open and I watched with awe as my cock slid easily in and out of her hole that had loosened up considerably.

I pulled back and my cock withdrew completely from her ass, her anus still slightly dilated, pulsing and rippling with her breathing.

I aimed carefully and plunged my rigid cock forcefully back into the small opening. She screamed with delight and the dresser bumped heavily against the wall.

"Urrrghhhhh.....fuuuccck me dirty young boy," she breathed heavily at me and I responded my trying to pound her as hard as I could.

My hips started to frantically bang backwards and forwards, my balls slapping heavily against her pussy between her thighs.

Her voice has descended into a a long drawn out groan that undulated rhythmically in time to my thrusts, becoming lower and more guttural as I sped up.

The table started to bang harder against the wall and I watched in the reflection as I fucked her, my body red and sweaty, my face tight with effort.

With a sudden rising shudder I felt my orgasm rise up through me and fucking her as hard as I could I felt myself explode once more. My cock twitched and juddered and I let out a deep groan as I felt myself ejaculate deep inside her ass, she also groaned and wiggled with delight as I did.

I stayed as long I as I could there, slumped over her back our breathing heavy and in time as we enjoyed the afterglow of our fucking. felt her ass twitching and the tightness once again start to squeeze me as her anus gently tried to eject my softening cock out of her. Even this sent waves of pleasure through me.

I flopped back down on the bed, my face and body suddenly burning up and my breathing heavy. I heard her move slowly away from the creaking dressing table, then felt her weight as she climbed on top of me, her breasts wet with sweat slipping across my chest as she moved.

She pulled herself up until our faces were close together and I saw her close up for the first time. She delicately kissed my on the mouth, our lips parting and our tongues gently exploring each other.

"My name is Grace by the way, what is yours?"

I laughed gently realizing all the things I had just done without even knowing her name, feeling excitedly dirty at the thought of having ass fucked her without even knowing her name.

"My name is Ben," I said politely, "very nice to meet you," and she laughed with me.

Grace idly stroked a long manicured finger up and down my soft cock, "and I definitely think I'll be able to set you up with the girl on the beach. I'm sure she'd greatly appreciate your cock."

"But if I do, the deal is I get to hide somewhere and watch you fuck her, I've been desperate to see her get fucked for a while and I know you'd be perfect for her."

I raised my eyebrows, "how will you do that?" I asked, "Do you know her?"

Grace laughed again, a slightly dirty, creepy laugh, "of course I do..."

"She's my daughter!"

To be continued...