MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
The naughty futa's experiment doubles in MILF delights!
7.4k words
4.8
14.5k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Experiments Doubles in Delight

Lisa Green

I quivered with my new futa-dick throbbing in Ms. Lynette's pussy as Dean Goldman glared at us from the entrance to the chemistry lab. What was she doing here? This was a nightmare. I was in so much trouble.

Ms. Lynette was in even more trouble.

"Well?" demanded Mrs. Goldman.

My world swam around me. This wasn't supposed to have happened today. I wasn't supposed to be a futanari. I shouldn't have a big clit-dick thrusting out into Ms. Lynette's pussy. The beauty elixir I had spent six months perfecting had been sabotaged.

It was supposed to give me bigger boobs than my A-cups (which it had), give me an adorable face (which it had), and make my bushy, red hair manageable (which it hadn't). I was supposed to be hot, not a futa.

But that bitch Shanice, one of the hot mean girls of my college, had sabotaged my elixir. She had spiked it with a new compound that had given me a fully functional clit-dick. Complete with ovaries that fire girl-jizz when I orgasmed.

Ms. Lynette had caught me and, well, she had gotten wild. Sucked me off. I ate her pussy. Fucked her. Then Mrs. Goldman caught us. It was all such a nightmare. I groaned as I pulled my futa-dick out of Ms. Lynette's pussy.

"It's all my fault," I whimpered, my glasses shifting on my nose. Oh, it was supposed to correct my eyesight, too, but I still needed my coke-bottle lenses to see more than a few inches past my nose. "I... I was doing an experiment that..."

"That stripped off all your clothes and..." Mrs. Goldman trailed off as she marched closer. Her curly-brown hair swayed around her face. Her tongue flicked over her lips. She quivered there, her hips wiggling back and forth. "Is that a cock? Why do you have a cock, Miss Green?"

"Well..." I swallowed. "Um... Something in the experiment went wrong and I became a futa. I just... grew it and... Ms. Lynette was trying to help me deal with being a futanari. You know, having a girl-dick."

"By having you fuck her pussy and cum in her?" Mrs. Goldman asked, her right hand playing with the wedding ring on her left. Her eyes peered at me hard through her glasses.

"Yes," I muttered. "That was it. I... I had to cum, and that's what pussies are for, right?" My cheeks burned with the embarrassment of even uttering such a shameful thing.

"That is what they're for," agreed Mrs. Goldman as she moved closer. "Mmm, yes, yes, and that's a big one. Oh, my, I can't believe a cute, barely legal thing like you has grown a dick that big. You said you're a... futanari?"

I nodded.

"A. Fu. Ta. Na. Ri," she said slowly, saying each syllable by itself. "My, my, and that gave you that big dick. Mmm, that's impressive. You did this with the school's chemistry lab?"

I nodded, my heart pounding.

"And your boobs are bigger, are they not, Miss Green?"

"Yes, Mrs. Goldman," I said, swallowing.

"Ooh, they more than doubled in size," Ms. Lynette said. "And she still has her virgin pussy. A hymen and everything. It's very remarkable. I knew she would come up with something amazing."

"Yes, yes, this is... remarkable," the dean said as she neared me. "You just have that huge cock. Oh, yes, it's magnificent. You're going to publish a paper, right? On this... discovery? It'll be so huge for the school."

"Um, well," I said, squirming back and forth. "I mean... I suppose. It's so private. I have a girl-dick. I don't know if I want that to get out."

"Why not?" The dean dropped to her knees and, to my shock, grabbed my big, wet futa-dick. She held me in her left hand, her wedding ring gleaming. "That's a magnificent girl-cock."

Another MILF swallowed my clit-dick.

I couldn't believe it. Mrs. Goldman slid her lips over my futa-cock and suckled on me, not caring I was soaked in Ms. Lynette's yummy pussy cream. My pussy clenched at the heat rushing down my shaft. I groaned, my back arching.

Ms. Lynette crossed her legs and watched with this fascinated gleam in her hazel eyes. Her big boobs swayed. It was like she was observing an experiment. Wanting to remember every detail to jot down for posterity later. If she had a notebook in hand, I bet she would be writing.

"Mrs. Goldman," I whimpered as the naughty MILF bobbed her head. "You're married!"

"Mmm, she is," cooed Ms. Lynette. "But she's still a woman. We have needs, and that massive clit-cock... Oh, that's just perfect to scratch them."

"Oh," I groaned. It felt so good having Mrs. Goldman suckle on my girl-dick. It was hard to care about anything else as she bobbed her head and worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with hunger. She nursed with passion.

I shuddered, loving every moment of her bobbing her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock. It was glorious to have her nursing on me like that. My eyes rolled back in my head as my virgin cunt clenched.

My new, plump boobies jiggled. They weren't little bumps any longer. They had matured. I wasn't a flat-chested, nineteen-year-old girl any longer. I had breasts. And a massive futa-cock that seemed irresistible to the MILFs.

"Oh, wow," I groaned. "Oh, that's incredible. Just like that. Suck me just like that. Ooh, I love it. I love it so much!"

"And so does the dean," purred Ms. Lynette. "My, my, she's sucking so hard, isn't she?"

"So hard," I whimpered, the pleasure shooting down my shaft to melt through my cunt.

I loved how it rippled through me. How great I felt as this naughty MILF bobbed her head and worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with such passion. She loved my girl-cock with all her might.

Did she suck her husband's dick like this? I didn't think she did. My cock had inspired such lust in her. My big, throbbing futa-rod had turned her on. I quivered, enjoying my second blowjob from my second MILF. This was so wild.

I slid my fingers through her curly, brown hair. She moaned, her glasses shifting on her nose as she suckled on me. I loved this so much. My pussy clenched, the pressure building and building in my ovaries. This elixir was remarkable.

I just wished I knew how much Phendaline that Shanice had added to the concoction.

I could re-create it if I knew. I'd have to experiment. I mean, I had the vial. She left it behind. I could figure out how much she took out. Yes, yes, that was doable. I knew how much should be in there. My mind exulted as my cock throbbed.

"Oh, I am going to cum!" I moaned. "I'm going to cum so hard."

"Her cum is delicious, Rachel," purred Ms. Lynette. "You'll love it."

The dean seemed to agree because she suckled so hard on my girl-dick. She nursed on me with passion. My face contorted with the delight of this moment. It was an extraordinary delight to have this hot mouth suckling on me. I savored it nursing on me. I would cum so hard. Just have such a mighty burst of delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing in the dean's mouth. "Oh, that's so good.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my clit-dick. The sensitive part throbbed with pleasure. The delight shot down to my snatch. It rippled up to my ovaries. Those twin points of building pressure burst.

I exploded.

"Mrs. Goldman!" I squealed.

I fired blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I unloaded with this rapture. It was fantastic to cum in her mouth. To erupt again and again. The ecstasy swept through my body. Stars danced before my eyes. They twinkled with the brilliance of my orgasm.

"Oh, that's awesome!" I gasped, my pussy writhing.

Rapture flooded out of my cunt while ecstasy fired from my girl-dick. Pulse after pulse of delight shot through me. It was an incredible bliss to enjoy. I shuddered, my head shaking from side to side. It was an outstanding bliss.

I loved every moment of it. Every last second of this ecstasy and rapture gushing through me. The twin delights melted over my thoughts. I trembled, my toes curling and flexing. I sucked in deep breaths, enjoying this moment so much.

"Oh, that was so good," I whimpered, my futa-dick throbbing in her mouth as I erupted one last time. "Ooh, you make me feel amazing."

She popped her mouth off my cock, drool and jizz running down her mouth. "Oh, your cum tasted amazing, Miss Green."

"There's more in my pussy," Lynette said to my surprise. The chemistry teacher spread apart her legs to reveal her shaved pussy dripping in my girl-cum. A pearly rivulet ran down her taint to her asshole just peeking out of her butt-crack. "She fired so much in me, Rachel."

"Oh, my, she did," the dean said, pushing up her glasses. "That's just awful. We have to do something about it."

I gasped in shock as the dean just buried her face into Ms. Lynette's shaved pussy and started licking. My chemistry teacher groaned as the dean feasted on that sloppy cunt. This was so shocking. MILF on MILF action. My futa-dick twitched at the sight.

My gaze fell to the dean's rump. Her skirt hugged it. My cock throbbed as this new lust surged through me. I couldn't do that, right? She was married. I shouldn't even be thinking of fucking her pussy, let alone her... her... butt.

I shuddered as I dropped to my knees. Mrs. Goldman lapped at Ms. Lynette with such hunger. I could hear the passion as she lapped. Ms. Lynette groaned. Her head tossed and her big boobs swayed from side to side.

"Oh, Rachel, lick that cum out of me," she moaned. That sounded so hot. It made my futa-dick throb before me. Just aching to bury into the married MILF's pussy.

Or her butt.

I shuddered as Mrs. Goldman just kept licking and lapping at the cunt before her. She feasted with such passion. I loved how naughty it sounded. I swallowed, my heart pounding in my chest. My pussy clenched as I just wanted to do something so naughty.

I grabbed the dean's skirt and hiked it up her thighs. A pair of cream-hued panties appeared, the crotch already drenched with her pussy cream. She had soaked through them. My futa-dick throbbed at that. I breathed in and smelled something spicy. Not my sweet cream nor Ms. Lynette's tart.

That was the dean's passion.

I shoved the skirt up and over the dean's plump rump. The cream-hued panties had the glossy sheen of satin with a black waistband that was quite cute. It hugged her rump. I wanted to yank them down. That would be so hot.

I shuddered, my heart beating so fast. I sucked in a deep breath and did just what I was thinking. I drew down her panties. As she tongued my cum out of Ms. Lynette's pussy, I exposed the dean's butt-crack along with her plump and creamy butt-cheeks.

"Oh, my," I groaned as her thick bush came into view. Her pussy cream dripped from her brown curls. My futa-dick throbbed.

Her asshole peeked out of her butt-crack. I couldn't fuck her there, right.

I shuddered and pressed my dick into Mrs. Goldman's bush. Her curls spilled around my crown. That felt amazing. I shuddered then gasped as I reached her pussy folds. Hot, wet cuntlips kissed the tip of my clit-cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," moaned Mrs. Goldman.

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"Your cock is way, way bigger than his," she moaned. "Ram that big fucker into me!"

I gasped at hearing the dean swear. I thrust forward. I shuddered, savoring the way her cunt engulfed my dick. It was an incredible delight to have her hot sheath swallowing my dick. The heat melted down my futa-cock to my pussy.

I buried to the hilt in her, reveling in being in another pussy. Another MILF's wet cunt. A married cunt. Mrs. Goldman had promised this cunt to her husband. To have no other cock but his in here. Now I had invaded her.

"I'm cuckolding your husband!" I gasped.

"Yes, you are," she moaned, squeezing her snatch around my dick.

I drew back my cock, savoring the way she gripped me. The silky embrace of her pussy was an incredible rush. I loved every second of being in her. I fucked back into her snatch hard. I buried my dick to the hilt in her snatch.

She moaned as I did that. I gripped her hips and fucked away at Mrs. Goldman's married pussy. The MILF moaned into Ms. Lynette's pussy, tonguing her. Was she still licking out all my cum? Or had she found it all?

Why was it so hot having a MILF lick my cum out of a woman's pussy. Why did that turn me on so much? I loved it so much, though. That was for sure. I fucked her cunt with hard strokes. I buried to the hilt in her cunt again and again.

I slammed deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her so hard. So fast. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with force. It was an incredible rush to bury into her snatch over and over again. She groaned, gripping my cock.

My boobs bounced as I fucked her. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact. She moaned.

I groaned, "Yes, Mrs. Goldman!"

"Ooh, fuck her hard!" moaned Ms. Lynette. "And, yes, Rachel, lick my pussy. I'm going to drown you in pussy cream!"

"Yummy!" the MILF moaned, her cunt gripping me.

I shuddered, fucking her pussy hard. I buried to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I fucked her with everything that I had. I drove my cock into her cunt over and over. The heat soaked down my shaft to my cunt. My ovaries brimmed with futa-cum.

All the futa-cum I would flood her married pussy with. Would I get her pregnant?

My futa-dick throbbed in her pussy at that thought. I fucked her even harder. Just the idea that I might breed the married MILF had my cunt burning in the heat. The tip of my clit-cock ached to unload in her juicy depths.

I slammed to the hilt in her again and again. I pumped away at her, my tits bouncing and heaving. I loved this so much. Her hot cunt gripped me. She held me tight. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. I would have a huge orgasm.

"Oh, Lisa," Mrs. Goldman moaned. "Oh, that's so good. Yes, yes, just like that. Fuck me like that!"

"And cum in her!" Ms. Lynette moaned. "Just cum in her so hard!"

"I will!" I moaned, fucking to the hilt in her cunt. I savored this heat so much. Her pussy gripped me. She held it about me. I loved that so much. I savored burying into her cunt over and over again. It was magnificent. "Oh, I love it so much!"

She gripped my girl-cock. She held me tight as I fucked into her twat. I pounded her hard and fast. It was such a delight. A wonderful pleasure. I pumped away at her cunt as I rose and rose towards that orgasm.

Ms. Lynette shivered there. She threw back her head, her big boobs bouncing and jiggling. She gripped the back of Mrs. Goldman's head, holding the other MILF to that hot pussy. It was such a sexy sight.

"That's it," whimpered Ms. Lynette. "Just keep sucking on my clit! Keep nibbling on it! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum!" I moaned, fucking so hard into Mrs. Goldman's cunt. "I'm almost there, too!"

"Me, three," the MILF I fucked moaned, her pussy gripping me. She suckled with noisy passion.

Ms. Lynette trembled there. Her face screwed up with bliss. She trembled, her tits quivering. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she squealed out. I licked my lips, remembering when the teacher had cum on my face. How she had drowned me.

"Yes!" Ms. Lynette moaned. "Oh, god, Rachel! Drink my pussy cream!"

"I am," the married woman groaned, her pussy gripping my dick. I slammed into her. "I... I... Yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I gasped as I pumped away at the dean's spasming cunt. Her hot flesh rippled around me. She suckled at me, my twat clenching. I was so close to erupting. Just so close to bursting in her. I fucked to the hilt in her depths.

"Oh, god," I moaned, her pussy suckling at my aching cock. "Yes!"

I erupted.

"Lisa!" the MILF moaned as I flooded her pussy with my futa-cum. "Oh, yes! Fill me! Fill my cunt!"

I did. I filled her cunt with my futa-seed. I bucked, my girl-cock erupting over and over again. My pussy convulsed, juices spilling hot down my thighs. My boobs bounced as I trembled. Ecstasy and rapture washed through me.

Two wonderful and amazing pleasures. I loved every moment of it. The ecstasy surged through me. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side. I pumped my girl-cum into her snatch. Blast after blast of my jizz flooded her.

"Oh, my god!" I moaned.

"Ooh, that cum!" she moaned, her pussy writhing around me.

I filled her to the brim. She groaned as I did that. Her body trembled, her boobs jiggling as I dumped my cum into her snatch. It was such a fantastic moment. I loved every second of it. I hit the peak of my pleasure.

"So good," whimpered Ms. Lynette. She panted as I fired the last blast of my futa-cum into the dean's cunt. "Oh, that was so good!"

"Yeah," I groaned, my body buzzing with delight. I couldn't believe how wild things were getting since I had gained my futa-dick. It had barely been forty minutes, and I had fucked two MILFs. I had a threesome.

I had wanted to be hot and popular with the guys, not the MILFs. But now...

It was so hot fucking a woman with my clit-cock. If Shanice hadn't sabotaged my work and abandoned me when she thought she had poisoned me, I would thank her. I would have to get back at her. How could I do that?

I had an idea, but it was a mean one. She did have a mother, after all.

I shelved that idea for now. I had to learn more about this futa-dick. It seemed irresistible to MILFs, but I had to test it more. Maybe Ms. Lynette and Mrs. Goldman were just horny sluts overwhelmed by my futa-dick. Research was needed.

I pulled my girl-dick out of Mrs. Goldman's cunt. I shuddered at the feel of my cock gliding out of her snatch. It was a wild delight. A hot pleasure swept through me. I loved this so much. I savored the last bit of bliss that I gained from her pussy.

"Ooh, I have got to lick you clean now, Rachel," purred my chemistry teacher.

"Yes, you do, Angela," the dean moaned as she rose. She sat on the lab table beside Ms. Lynette, pussy juices smeared over her lips. Her round boobs rose and fell in her blouse.

"And we need to get this off," purred Ms. Lynette, tugging off the blouse the dean wore. "I think our naughty student wants to see those big tits."

I nodded. "They're just so amazing," I groaned. "Boobs... I didn't know. This is all so wild. I thought I was straight, but..."

"Me, too," the dean said, licking her lips. "That was amazing."

Ms. Lynette ripped off the dean's blouse and tossed it down. Then she kissed her fellow MILF. Their lips melted together. They kissed in such wild abandon, the gray satin cupping the dean's boobs. Black lace trimmed the edges of the cups. They were so sexy.

Ms. Lynette's hand worked behind the dean as the two MILFs made out. My futa-dick throbbed at the beautiful sight. It was so breathtaking to watch them make out, Mrs. Goldman's lips stained in pussy cream.

The bra clasp came undone. The cups shifted. I reached out and pulled the bra away from those gorgeous boobs, the straps sliding off the dean's shoulders and down her arms. I threw her bra to the side and groaned at her tits.

I gripped her plump breasts. I squeezed them. My cum matted her brown curls as I played with her round tits. My girl-cock twitched and throbbed as I leaned in and suckled on a pink nipple. She had a nice set of D's, a little bigger than my tits.

And smaller than Ms. Lynette's gorgeous boobs.

I nursed on the dean's tit while Ms. Lynette's tits jiggled at the corner of my vision. This was so hot and wild. I loved this so much. I savored every second of this. It was so hot to have those big boobs right there.

Ms. Lynette broke the kiss and moaned, "Oh, let me eat out her pussy and lick out all that cum from her pussy, Lisa!"

I popped my mouth off Mrs. Goldman's nipple and asked, "Can I... um, fuck you in the ass?" Heat rushed to my cheeks. "I'm sorry, that's too much."

"No, no," said the chemistry teacher. "I mean... I've never done it, but... How can I say no to you? You're so sexy, Lisa."