MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't say no to me? That was incredible.

I stepped back from Mrs. Goldman, my futa-dick throbbing. Ms. Lynette slid off the table and bent over before me, lowering her head to the dean's sloppy cunt while thrusting out that bubbly rump at me.

I shuddered, smacking both my hands down on her butt-cheeks. This was so wild. I just had to bugger her hard and fast. I just wanted to fuck her with such force. Just make her squeal in delight. I had to pound her with everything that I had.

I parted her butt-cheeks and exposed the teacher's puckered asshole. I just wanted to ram into her and fuck her with everything that I had. I shifted my hips and pushed my wet futa-dick into her crevice and nuzzled my tip against her backdoor.

"Ooh, she's going for it," Mrs. Goldman moaned, her round tits jiggling. "And so are you, Angela! Oh, my god!"

"Mmm, her futa-cum tastes so yummy in your cunt! You have a delicious one!"

"Thanks," the dean moaned. "God, that's so good feeling your tongue collecting the cum running out of me." She shuddered, her boobs jiggling. "Yes, that's amazing!"

I pushed my futa-dick against Ms. Lynette's anal ring. She whimpered, her asshole stretching before the thick tip of my cock. It was such a wonderful treat to push on her. I loved the feeling of her bowels stretching to take my clit-cock.

I pushed on her harder and harder. I thrust against her, loving the way she shuddered. She trembled and wiggled back and forth. Her asshole stretched wider as she moaned into Mrs. Goldman's asshole.

I loved it. I thrust harder, my boobs jiggling. My cunt clenched as the heat swelled in me. It was this wonderful delight that grew and grew with my every thrust. She whimpered as her asshole stretched to its widest.

I popped into the teacher's bowels.

"Yes!" I squealed in delight.

"Oh, my fucking god," groaned Ms. Lynette. "Oh, Lisa! Oh, that's amazing!"

"Yes," breathed Mrs. Goldman as she watched my futa-dick vanishing into Ms. Lynette's asshole. "Oh, yes!"

I shuddered at the feel of that hot sheath engulfing me. This was so different from the MILFs' pussies. I groaned, savoring the heat melting up my shaft and flooding through my cunt. My ovaries quivered as I sank deeper into her bowels.

My round boobs quivered as Ms. Lynette's velvety hole swallowed my dick. I sank to the hilt in her, my bush rubbing against her plump butt-cheeks. She groaned into Mrs. Goldman's pussy. The teacher clenched her anal sheath around my dick.

"Oh, my god, she's in me all the way," breathed Ms. Lynette.

"She is," agreed the dean. "Oh, wow, she's got all that cock in your bowels."

"I do!" I moaned and drew back, my glasses shifting on my nose.

I savored the feel of that hot asshole gripping me. It was such a thrill to be held by her. I thrust back into her. I plunged to the hilt in her bowels. I savored this moment. It was an incredible treat to have her massaging me with her tight bowels.

I pumped away at her bowels, loving the way her asshole gripped me. I pumped away at me, my pussy getting hotter and hotter by the moment. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure building and building in me. I would have such a hot orgasm.

"Oh, my god," I moaned, drilling in and out of her asshole. "Oh, wow, this so awesome!"

"It look awesome," Mrs. Goldman groaned. "Ooh, Angela, yes, yes, get that tongue in my cunt! Lick out all that cum!"

"Every last drop!" I moaned, pumping away with such force. I fucked into her bowels with just such hard strokes. "Oh, my god, that's amazing. Yes, yes, I'm going to flood your bowels with so much jizz!"

"Flood her!" gasped Mrs. Goldman groaned. "Yes, yes, she's got her tongue in my cunt. She's licking out all your cum, Lisa! Licking out all your cum while you fuck her asshole. Ooh, your cute tits are bouncing. They're so delicious!"

"They are!" I moaned as I fucked to the hilt in Ms. Lynette's asshole.

It was so hot having this threesome with the two hot MILFs. They were savoring my dick as I fucked hard into Ms. Lynette's bowels. The pressure in my ovaries swelled with every hot plunge into her anal sheath.

My tits bounced. My glasses shifted on my one as I fucked deep and hard into her anal sheath. I groaned, reveling in the passion of fucking into her bowels. I loved the way that she massaged me. It was just an incredible delight to fuck her like that.

I fucked into her with such force. With such passion. I buried to the hilt in her bowels again and again. My cunt clenched, the heat rippling through my twat. My futa-cum ached to erupt out of my girl-cock and flood the teacher's bowels.

I wanted that so much. I would just baste her anal sheath in my cum.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, watching Mrs. Goldman's round tits jiggling.

She trembled there, enjoying getting her pussy eaten out by the naughty teacher. The head of the science department moaned in delight. Her face twisted with passion as she quivered there. Her glasses shifted on her nose.

"Angela!" she groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to drown you in pussy cream! Just keep that up! You're going to make me explode."

I wanted to see that. I fucked Ms. Lynette's asshole hard as she feasted on Mrs. Goldman's cunt. The pressure in my ovaries swelled with every thrust into her bowels. I loved the velvety grip of her anal sheath around my dick.

The tip of my cock ached. The need to cum itched there. My ovaries quivered as I buried into Ms. Lynette's bowels. Mrs. Goldman trembled, her round boobs quivering. She licked her lips, her glasses slipping on her nose.

"That's it," she gasped. "Oh, Angela... Yes, yes, that's... I'm cumming!"

The dean bucked as she drowned Ms. Lynette in pussy cream. I licked my lips in delight, wishing I had that wonderful flood gushing through me even as I fucked away with my cock. I buried into the teacher's bowels, reveling in having a futa-dick.

It was so amazing to have a girl-dick and round breasts. I groaned, pumping away at her asshole as she clamped down on me. Ms. Lynette moaned into the dean's cunt. With a squeal, the teacher's anal sheath went wild around my cock.

She came.

"Oh, yes!" I gasped as I drew back my cock. That spasming asshole suckled at me.

"Cum in me!" gasped Ms. Lynette into Mrs. Goldman's cunt.

"Yes, yes, cum in her asshole!" moaned the dean.

I thrust ahead and buried my girl-cock to the hilt in the teacher's bowels. I exploded.

This wave of heat rushed out of my cunt as my clit-dick fired my girl-cum into her bowels. My face contorted with delight. I groaned, spurting over and over into her anal sheath. She rippled around my erupting cock.

I threw back my head, my round tits bouncing. Stars burned across my vision. I loved the feel of that hot asshole writhing around my cock. It was incredible to have them milking my dick. Just outstanding. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good. that's amazing!"

Rapture washed through my body. My mind melted from the delight of cumming in the MILF-teacher's asshole. Her bowels rippled around me, suckling at my spurting cock. My cunt writhed, the waves of heat rushing through me while cream spilled down my thighs.

"Damn," Mrs. Goldman moaned. She leaned back on the lab table, staring at me. "Oh, Lisa, you are such a gorgeous thing."

"Thanks," I whimpered, more and more of my futa-cum firing from my clit-dick.

So much. Could guys keep cumming and cumming like this? I had no idea.

I trembled through the rapture. I pumped the last of my cum into her bowels. I sucked in a deep breath, my entire body buzzing with euphoria. I felt amazing. My dick twitched in her bowels a few more times before I pulled out of her.

I stepped back and hit the cabinet behind me. I felt the periodic table sticking to my back that covered it. I loved how great I felt. Mrs. Goldman stared at me, licking her lips. Her wedding ring flashed as she squeezed her tit with that hand.

"My, my," she moaned. "You must have such a dirty dick now."

"Oh, yes," Ms. Lynette moaned, turning her head. Pussy cream ran down her lips and chin. "Just such a dirty, dirty cock"

I shuddered at her words.

She turned around fully and sauntered to me, her big boobs jiggling. Mrs. Goldman slipped off the table. The married MILF sauntered towards me, too. They both were staring at my girl-cock like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

They dropped to their knees. Ms. Lynette grabbed the base of my futa-dick. Her hand rubbed at my labia through my bush. She licked her lips and leaned in. She licked up my dirty dick from the right side. Mrs. Goldman took the left.

I gaped in shock, staring with wide eyes as the two MILFs licked up my dirty dick. That had just been in Ms. Lynette's asshole, and they were lapping at it. They moaned as they climbed up and up my long shaft to the spongy crown. They licked over the tip.

"Oh, my god," I gasped as pleasure shot down my shaft to my cunt. My pussy clenched. "That's so dirty."

"Mmm, so dirty," purred Mrs. Goldman in agreement.

"Just filthy," moaned Ms. Lynette like that made it hotter.

They both licked up my cock again, dragging their warm, wet tongues up the side again. They were cleaning my futa-dick. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as they climbed higher and higher up my clit-rod until they reached the tip again.

Pleasure shot down my shaft. I moaned, my round tits jiggling. I pushed up my glasses as they licked again. And again. The two MILFs bathed my shaft and crown with their hot tongues, soaking me in their saliva. This was so wild

Their tongues met at my crown. They were almost kissing each other as they licked me until... Their lips met. The two MILFs kissed around the tip of my cock, half-massaging the spongy glans while they moaned together.

"Jesus," I breathed, shocked by this. My dick twitched.

They turned and winked at me. Mrs. Goldman slid her lips over the crown of my dick. I gasped at that. It felt so wonderful to have that MILF nursing on me. She suckled hard, her cheeks hollowing. Her eyelashes fluttered behind her glasses.

She bobbed her head while Ms. Lynette leaned in and licked at my shaft again. She lapped around me, purring her delight. So did Mrs. Goldman around my throbbing girl-dick. She suckled with such hunger on me.

"Oh, yes," I groaned, my ovaries twitching. They had another load of girl-cum.

"Mmm, suck her cock, Rachel," moaned Ms. Lynette. "Just make Lisa cum. Love that girl-dick!"

Mrs. Goldman winked at me and suckled hard. She was committed to that. I gasped, my round tits jiggling as she suckled on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She swirled her tongue around my crown.

Pleasure coursed down my futa-dick. I shuddered, savoring that delight as I quivered here. This was an incredible rush to have that hot mouth sucking on my futa-dick. I loved every moment of her nursing on me.

She bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock even as Ms. Lynette slid her tongue up my shaft to brush the dean's lips. Without being asked, the dean slid her lips up my cock until she popped off.

"Thanks," Ms. Lynette purred and engulfed my dick.

"You're welcome," cooed the dean.

I shuddered as my teacher now bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock. She suckled with more hunger, but her tongue wasn't quite as nimble. It was a different sort of blowjob from what the dean gave me.

Not worse, just different.

Both were excellent.

My cunt clenched. A bead of juices trickled down my thigh. I shuddered at how naughty that felt. I licked my lips, my heart pounding in my chest. This was so wild. I loved this so much. I savored having that hot mouth nursing on me.

Just suckling on me with hunger.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as Ms. Lynette bobbed her head.

"Mmm, enjoy, Lisa," cooed Mrs. Goldman. She cupped my furred muff and rubbed at my virgin pussy lips.

I quivered as she stroked up and down them as Ms. Lynette suckled at my cock. It was so wild. Her tongue massaged my crown. I shuddered, my pussy drinking in the delight as Mrs. Goldman's fingers caressed my labia.

Then Ms. Lynette popped her mouth off and Mrs. Goldman suckled on my dick again. I groaned, savoring having the married MILF nursing on me. This was wild. I had no idea that pleasures like this could exist.

"I love this!" I gasped. "I love you both sucking on me! Ooh, but whose mouth will I cum in?"

"Mouth?" asked Ms. Lynette. "Why, our faces."

"What?" I gasped, my eyes widening. "Really? That's something I can do?"

"Yep," purred Ms. Lynette. She winked at me. "It's going to be hot, right? You're going to just cum and cum over our faces. Just paint us in jizz."

I nodded, imagining it. My futa-dick throbbed with how exciting it sounded. Mrs. Goldman suckled hard while rubbing at my cuntlips with her naughty fingers. She danced her tongue around the crown of my cock. I loved it so much.

She suckled hard as she slid up my cock. Her lips plopped off, drool running down her chin. Ms. Lynette was there to swallow my dick. She suckled on me with such wonderful suction. I groaned, my face contorting with how amazing it was to have her nursing on me.

The MILFs passed me back and forth. They suckled on me for a few moments then swapped me to the other hot mouth. I kept having their plump lips sliding over the spongy tip of my futa-dick. That part was the most sensitive place ever.

My virgin pussy clenched every time it happened.

"Oh, my god," I moaned. "Oh, wow, you two are going to make me explode!"

"Yes, we are," purred Mrs. Goldman right before she swallowed my dick.

I shuddered as her warm mouth soaked my futa-rod. My face twisted in delight and my round boobs jiggled. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-dick a few times before she popped off and Ms. Lynette took over.

My teacher had such suction. My pussy clenched. Mrs. Goldman stroked the folds of my labia, brushing my hymen. I quivered, my eyes rolling back in my head. The pressure in my ovaries swelled to the bursting point.

"I'm going to cum!" I whimpered.

Ms. Lynette popped her mouth off my cock and stroked my shaft. "Then cum on our faces!"

"Yes, please," begged Mrs. Goldman. "Just cum all over our faces with your futa-spunk!"

They both stared up at me, cheek to cheek. It was too hot. Ms. Lynette's hand stroked up my shaft and engulfed the crown. The pleasure shot down my shaft and zapped to my ovaries. They burst with my ecstasy.

I gasped out in delight as ropy lines of cum fired out and splashed across both their faces. My jizz splattered across Mrs. Goldman's glasses and ran over Ms. Lynette's cheeks. They opened their mouths and thrust out their tongues.

They caught to my futa-cum on them.

They moaned as I groaned. My pussy writhed, juices spilling hot down my thighs. I swayed there, all this pleasure rushing through me. It was intense and amazing. My heart pounded in my chest. I shuddered, savoring every second of this delight.

It was a magical moment to cum on their faces.

"Oh, wow!" I moaned, swaying there. "This... This is amazing!"

I felt so awesome as the pleasure shot from my cock and washed out of my cunt. The two different delights swept through me. I could just float away as I pumped more and more of my cum to splatter their faces. I drenched them, coating Mrs. Goldman's glasses in jizz.

I quivered as I fired one last time.

I sucked in deep breaths as the two MILFs turned to each other and licked the cum off the other's face. That was wild. I swayed there for a moment then dropped to my knees. I had to join in on that. I licked up my salty cum, savoring the flavor melting over my taste buds.

I licked up Ms. Lynette's cheek then lapped over to Mrs. Goldman's jawline. I gathered up my pearly spunk where I could get it. They moaned, doing the same, only for their lips to melt in a kiss where they shared my futa-spunk.

"Oh, wow," I groaned as I watched them trading the jizz back and forth.

I quivered there, unable to look away at their pink tongues sharing my pearly futa-cum. It was so wanton and hot. I quivered. I didn't know I could witness anything this exciting in my life. A dizzying rush swept through me.

I sucked in a deep breath, so glad that we had this experience. The two MILFs lapped up my cum as I rose. I looked around. I could recreate this, couldn't I. I hurried over to my lab equipment. There was still plenty of the solution.

And I knew how to make the reagent.

I wondered if there were other effects, I could make.

If I added more Tamariphrene, it would form Tamarohol-Relaxic-Acililin-Phendaline. I bet that would do something interesting to a boy. I quivered with the idea. I had something very potent here. Something that would change things.

I started gathering up the chemicals and breaking down my lab.

"She's just forgotten about us," Mrs. Goldman said.

"A true scientist," said Ms. Lynette. "She's probably thinking how she can replicate her work."

"Oh, yes," I said as I bottled up the leftover Phendexrohol-Uraciline Tamrixillin. I would also need to get more Sulfaridine-Laxic-Uraciline Tamrixillin. I had figured out how to make it all. It would only take me a few days in the lab, mostly because of how slow some of the reactions were, to remake that. "I have lots of ideas."

"Well, I do have a budget meeting," said Mrs. Goldman. "Mmm, I'll see you later, Lisa."

"Of course," I said. "Um, was it seeing my girl-dick that made you so horny for me."

"I'm not sure. Ms. Lynette."

"She was naked when I first saw her," said the chemistry teacher. "Maybe something pheromonal. That could have made us so horny. Mmm, I would do anything to have that futa-dick fuck me again."

"Right?" said Mrs. Goldman. "Well, not as much now that I've had that itch scratched, but when I first walked in... It was overwhelming."

I smiled. That would be useful. "Thank you. We'll have some more experiments tomorrow. I have some homework to do."

"Right, right," said Ms. Lynette.

I heard clothing being donned. I wasn't sure I wanted to look at those MILFs. I would probably lose it. Cumming with my futa-dick was so delicious. Instead, I just kept breaking down the equipment and gathering the chemicals.

"Remember to turn out the lights, Lisa," Ms. Lynette said as she and the dean headed out.

I nodded.

I soon had it all cleaned up. The lab was broken down. I'd have to see about setting up some of this in the basement. Would Mom let me do that? I don't know. Another question, would she be affected by the pheromones. Was it from me, or from the chemicals I had been using?

Another question that needed to be answered.

I packed up and bent down to dress. I picked up my bra and... I had bigger boobs now. That was a problem. Then there was my cock. It wasn't hard right now, but it was still swinging between my thighs. A good six inches of flaccid girl-dick.

"Oh, dear," I said and thrust my bra into my book back. I pulled on my top. It was tight around my breasts. It wouldn't even go down to my bellybutton any longer. My nipples thrust out hard against it. "Well, I thought I'd have to buy new clothes."

I had the money saved up for that reason.

The cock was a different matter. I was glad I didn't wear skinny jeans. I pulled on my panties. It was tight, my dick pressed to the sight and making a noticeable bulge. I grabbed my jeans and drew them on. It was a bit of a struggle to zip up.

"I might have to start wearing skirts," I muttered. "And boy shorts or something."

I grabbed my bookbag with the chemicals stored in them. I headed out the door, turning off the lights. It was always eerily moving through the halls after hours. I could hear the distant whirring of a janitor using a floor waxer. Other than that, I was alone.