MILFs - Ms. Jones Ch. 05

Story Info
Ms. Jones and Nick meet up with Olivia and her guy.
5.8k words
4.67
21.3k
37
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this weekend?" Ms. Jones asked Nick.

"It's all I've been thinking about," Nick responded.

"I told your parents I was going out of town, what did you say?" Ms. Jones asked.

"I said I was visiting some of my roommate's relatives with him," Nick said.

"Good. It looks like we're clear to enjoy ourselves worry free," Ms. Jones said with a smile.

Ms. Jones turned down the street and drove down until they were at the house. Instead of parking the driveway or on the curb, they drove down further and parked at an empty house.

"Olivia said we had to park over here for some reason," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones and Nick got out of her car and walked across and down to the correct house. Standing before them, was a luxury looking beach house. It had a garage area underneath accompanied by two more floors for the actual housing portion. Nick and Ms. Jones both looked at each other as they stood on the porch before giving each other a kiss then going in.

The two had their breaths taken away once they saw the interior of the house. Stairs were to the left followed by a living room area a little farther down and the kitchen area to the right.

"Up here!" Olivia shouted from the second floor.

Ms. Jones and Nick climbed up the stairs to find her. At the top, they were greeted to the site of another living room as well as Olivia and her man. The man in question, was around the same age and build as Nick and looked a little nervous to be there.

"Tammy and Nick, so nice of you two come! Meet my man, Peter," Olivia said as Peter got up to shake everyone's hand.

"All right, now the boys will stay seated while us two stand and do the explaining," Olivia said.

Ms. Jones stood next to Olivia.

"Okay, boys. This weekend, Peter is letting us fuck in his house until Monday when his parents get back home. For that time being, we are banning clothes completely from being worn by us. We want you two horny as fuck 24/7. Any condoms you brought, throw them in the trash because we're on the pill and will be going bareback this entire weekend. Fuck us anyway you want and we'll do the same to you too. Cum in our mouths, pussies, between our tits, and especially, in our asses. We'll suck you dry and leave those balls shooting blanks for weeks after this! One final rule, please refer to us as Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones, please" Ms. Evans explained.

Nick and Peter shook their heads in agreement. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones giggled and quickly left to Peter's room, leaving him and Nick alone on the couch. The two got undressed before Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones returned completely naked.

"What do you think we should do to them first?" Ms. Evans asked Ms. Jones.

"How about we suck off our own then switch right before they blow?" Ms. Jones answered.

The two smiled and crawled towards their man. At the same time, they both sunk their mouths down to the base of their cocks. The two slowly pulled up, letting their lips stretch along the cocks in their mouths. Both Nick and Peter saw the wet trail of saliva smeared down their shafts. Ms. Jones moved to Nick's balls to fondle them with her tongue while Ms. Evans continued her oral-onslaught.

"Just getting these balls warmed up to shoot a lot of fucking cum out," Ms. Jones said.

"I want this cock tasting like the both of us when you shove it in Ms. Jones's mouth," Ms. Evans said to Peter.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans abruptly stopped their sucking then switched places with each other. Nick watched with apprehension as Ms. Jones didn't hesitate to go down on Peter.

"Ms. Jones was a fucking freak back in the day. She'd pretty much suck off a complete stranger in broad daylight if he wanted," Ms. Evans said to Nick as a way of easing his mind. "But don't worry, I'll suck your dick twice as hard as she did."

Ms. Jones took her time making Peter's blowjob as sensual as she could while Ms. Evans, took a different approach with Nick. Ms. Evans gripped the couch cushions and throated him like there was no tomorrow; compared to Ms. Jones, Ms. Evans was a cock-sucking machine. Ms. Jones looked over with an eyebrow raised with Peter's cock still in her mouth.

Ms. Evans slurped all over Nick, gagging and choking to her heart's content. She held down and shook her head while closing her lips and humming. Nick grabbed the back of Ms. Evans's head and held her down as he thrusted up even deeper into her throat.

"Holy shit, Ms. Evans!" Nick cried out.

A nerve must have been struck with Ms. Jones because she kicked up her BJ as well. Ms. Jones maneuvered her hands underneath Peter's ass and firmly gripped his cheeks. She pulled herself in closer, practically resting his hips on her chest, then started sucking his cock harder. Nick and Peter moaned and writhed as their MILF-partners sucked the life out of them on the couch. Within a few more minutes, the two suddenly stopped.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans released their men and switched places once more.

"Do you two really want to cum from a blowjob you can get from anyone or shoot your pent-up load into some authentic MILF-pussy?" Ms. Evans asked the two.

Nick and Peter said nothing, only adjusting themselves on the couch. Ms. Evans tilted her head then reached at the bottom of the cushions. She now held a quarter between her fingers and showed the two men.

"How about we flip a coin? I'll be heads and Ms. Jones will be tails. As for who gets to flip the coin," Ms. Evans said while pulling in Ms. Jones to whisper to her. "We'll let Nick flip it."

Nick eagerly grabbed the coin from Ms. Evans' hand and took a deep breath before flipping. He readied his thumb then launched it into the air.

"Looks like you get Ms. Jones and Peter gets me," Ms. Evans declared upon seeing the coin landing on heads.

Both Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones giggled as they approached their man. The two climbed onto the couch, getting close enough to their partner to let their tits hang in their faces. Ms. Evans stayed in a squatting position and rubbed the tip of Peter's cock against her pussy's lips while Ms. Jones did the same to Nick, except in a kneeling position. Both MILFs sunk down onto their cocks at the exact same time, each letting out a loud moan followed by a "fuck!"

The two rode their men hard enough to make the couch creak and rattle the frame. Their asses jiggled and rippled as they thrusted onto them. Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans found themselves gripping the back of the couch for support. Their powerful hip movements were strong enough to even scoot the couch backwards.

Nick and Peter grabbed onto their partners and did various swears and moans.

"I'm getting close, Ms. Evans!" Peter said.

"Same here, Ms. Jones!" Nick said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans licked their lips and readied themselves to finish off Nick and Peter when suddenly, all four of them heard the click of a key unlocking the front door. Everyone looked over at the stairs with wide-eyes and diminished breathing. Upon hearing the door open, the group went into a panic. Nick and Peter struggled to put their clothes back on while Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones rushed to Peter's room.

"We're home, Peter!" Peter's mother called out.

Peter and Nick quickly treaded down the stairs to greet Peter's parents. Peter's mother smiled and gave his son a hug before telling him to help his father with the luggage. Nick and Peter went outside and grabbed the remaining suitcases before coming back inside.

"I didn't know you had a friend over," Peter's mother said to Peter.

"Yeah, uh, this is my friend, Nick," Peter nervously replied.

"Hi, Peter's mom," Nick replied.

"So, what have you boys been up to?" Peter's father asked the two.

"We just got back from the beach a few minutes before you two got home," Peter replied. "Anyway, why are you two back from your trip so early?"

"Well, your father unknowingly booked that trip for one day less than we thought, which is why we we're back so soon," Peter's mother explained.

Peter nodded his head before him and Nick retreated back upstairs. The two entered Peter's room where they met Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans standing naked near the bed.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! How are we going to get you two out this?" Peter nervously asked Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans.

Ms. Evans calmed down Peter and escorted him and Nick to the bathroom connected to Peter's bedroom.

"Can we talk in here?" Ms. Evans asked Peter.

"Yeah, my parents shouldn't be able to hear us anyway," Peter replied.

"Ok, here's what we were brain storming," Ms. Evans said. "The safest option is to wait until your parents go to sleep until we can sneak out and leave."

"Yeah, that's what I was starting to think too," Nick said.

"But," Ms. Jones interrupted. "We were thinking about still getting some fucking out of the way."

Nick and Peter looked at the two questioningly.

"How about we have some high-stakes fucking upstairs? We still want to milk those dicks for everything they've got," Ms. Evans said.

Nick and Peter contemplated the offer before agreeing to it.

"Okay, but we have to be extremely careful about it. If my parents find two naked MILFs upstairs, they're going to freak out," Peter said.

"Yes! By the way, we will NOT be putting our clothes back on," Ms. Jones said with a wink.

Ms. Evans got her phone out of her pants pocket and walked back over to the bathroom.

"I was gonna do this earlier, but it looks like we'll have to do it in here," she said while handing the phone over to Peter with it already set to record. "Since I've been on a little mission of my own, I've been documenting all of my encounters I've had so far."

Ms. Evans gave Peter a thumbs up as she and Ms. Jones sat next to each other on the edge of the bathtub.

"Hi there, boys. I'm Ms. Evans and this is my friend Ms. Jones. Today, we're in a bit of a jam. We had originally planned on staying at Peter's house for the weekend and fucking him and Ms. Jones' BF the entire time, but it looks like we'll have to cut that short. Instead, we'll be having risqué-sex all over the upstairs and taking bare-cumshots into any begging hole. Whether it's creampies in our mouths, pussy, or ass, these boys are in debt and we're here to collect."

Ms. Evans signaled for Peter to end the video.

"Let's go back out to the living room," Ms. Evans suggested.

The group left the bathroom and waited near the door as Peter walked out and checked to see where his parents were. Peter carefully walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner to see his parents both busy watching TV. He then walked back up and motioned for everyone to exit his room.

"What now?" Nick whispered.

"Two of us will go outside and the other two will have to stay on the couch and keep guard," Ms. Evans said.

Before anyone could think of a way to decide who does what, Ms. Evans suddenly grabbed Nick and walked him over to the door leading to the balcony. She mouthed, "no hard feelings" to Ms. Jones before walking out with Nick and closing the door.

"Looks like we're in here," Ms. Jones whispered to Peter. "But don't worry, I'll make it worth your while."

Ms. Jones looked around and grabbed a blanket off the floor. She got on the couch and draped it over herself while motioning for Peter to sit down on the other side.

"This way, I'll be able to cover myself up if one of your parents walks upstairs," she whispered.

Luckily, the shape of the couch and thickness of the blanket would do a good job at hiding her, so Peter didn't have any objections.

"Do have any way of knowing when someone would be coming up the stairs?" Ms. Jones whispered.

"Yeah. There's a squeaky floorboard to the left of the stairs that my parents would step on if they were coming over here from the living room. It's loud enough to be heard when stepped on, so that should tell us when someone is coming close," Peter replied.

"Oh, good. I'll just have you fuck me doggy on the floor and I'll hide under the covers if I can't make it to your room in time," Ms. Jones whispered with a wink.

Ms. Jones got on her hands and knees and wagged her ass at Peter.

[Outside]

"So, how are we doing this?" Nick asked Ms. Evans.

"How about you pull your pants down to your ankles and I'll ride you out here where everyone can see us?" Ms. Evans replied.

The outdoor deck was at level with the surrounding beach houses' decks as well, so anyone on them would be able to look over and see them. To their advantage, the surrounding deck furniture provided enough cover from certain angles.

Nick pulled his pants down to his ankles and lied on his back. He looked up at Ms. Evans who eclipsed the sun and towered over his crotch. She leaned down and gave him a small peck on the lips before inserting him into her pussy. Ms. Evans did a silent moan and gave Nick an angry O-face. Putting her hands on his chest, he rode him similar to how she rode Peter.

"Is this hot or what?" Ms. Evans asked Nick.

"This is so fucking hot," Nick replied.

Ms. Evans shifted position after a while, spreading her legs out to do the splits while still remaining firmly on Nick's cock. She bounced up and down on him, letting her sweat drip onto his torso. Nick reached up and grabbed Ms. Evans tits, massaging them in his hands.

"You young studs sure love tits," Ms. Evans said. "Why don't I let you splatter them with jizz later?"

Nick shook his head in agreement.

"But first, I want my pussy splattered with jizz," she said.

Ms. Evans turned around, staying in the same position but facing her backside to Nick. Nick watched Ms. Evans' ass intently as her magnificent ass rippled from riding his cock.

[Inside]

Peter was crouched down and fucking Ms. Jones with everything he had. Ms. Jones covered her mouth and did her best from letting her moans escape. Just like Ms. Evans, Peter watched her ass shake from the impact of his thrusts. Ms. Jones could feel her breasts hitting the underside of her arms with each powerful motion. She had already cum once, against Peter's knowledge, and was currently building up to a second orgasm.

"Break my fucking pussy! Shoot your sperm into my fucking cunt!" Ms. Jones mouthed to Peter.

Peter sped up his movement to point of almost slipping on the wooden floor. Ms. Jones bit her lip and anticipated Peter's ejaculation when the creaking of a floorboard suddenly disrupted the intense moment. Ms. Jones quickly crawled out from underneath Peter, leaving him still thrusting in the air, and attempted to make a B-line to the bedroom. Peter grabbed her arm and led her to the couch, citing that she would be seen if she had gone for the bedroom. Peter pulled his shorts up poorly and sat upright on the couch with his waist and Ms. Jones underneath the covers.

"Don't mind me, son. I'm just looking for my damn hat," Peter's dad said as he walked behind the couch.

"Is it the red one? I think it's in the corner over there," Peter said, hinting at the other side of the room.

Peter nervously watched his father look around for his hat while also focusing on Ms. Jones. Ms. Jones had her legs buried in the back area of the cushions (where the cushions meet the back of the couch) with her arms wrapped around Peter's waist as well as he head buried behind his back. The two laid as still as possible while Peter's dad searched onward.

"Found it," he said while flicking his hat up. "Thanks, son."

Peter's dad headed back down the stairs and back to the living room. Right after he heard the floorboard creak, Peter ripped the blanket off him and Ms. Jones and swiftly took her outside. After putting her on her knees, he pulled his pants completely off and re-entered her pussy. Ms. Jones covered her mouth as Peter grabbed her hair in one hand and fucked her hard.

Peter was thrusting so hard that it could have left divots in the boards. Finally, he pushed in down to his balls and exploded in Ms. Jones' pussy. Ms. Jones' eyes rolled as she came for the second time. She let out the loudest muffled-moan ever while taking Peter's tremendous load. Both of their hips shook until Peter pulled his cock out, leaving a trail of cum off it leading to her pussy. A quick burst of jizz shot out onto the floor before steadily dribbling out.

The two caught their breath and looked up at Ms. Evans who looked back at them like a deer in the headlights. Ms. Evans was still in the same position and pulled up, letting Nick's cock flop out and spilling out his cum onto it.

"Oh my god, Ms. Jones, you milked that cock like a fucking cow!" Ms. Evans said to Ms. Jones.

"Same to you," Ms. Jones said while looking at Nick's still throbbing cock.

Everyone sat on the floor and caught their breath. When they were ready, Peter opened and looked through the deck door leading inside then signaled everyone to follow him to his bedroom.

"That was one of the hottest fucks I've ever had," Ms. Evans said.

"Being naked and close to discovered by someone's father was a fucking religious experience," Ms. Jones contributed.

"You boys recharge while we get hot and bothered some more," Ms. Evans said to Nick and Peter.

*******

[6:00 PM]

"The dinner was great, mom," Peter said to his mother as he took his plate to the sink.

"It really was," Nick contributed whilst doing the same.

"I'm glad you two liked it," Peter's mother said back.

"You said you went to the beach, right? There's two bathrooms upstairs, one in Peter's room and one just outside of it," Peter's father said.

Peter's father also brought his plate to the sink before grabbing his keys and hat.

"I need to run by the store real quick," he said before heading out.

"We'll be upstairs for the night," Peter said to his mom before he and Nick went up to his room.

"So, how's our night looking?" Ms. Evans asked.

"My dad's out running an errand and my mom's downstairs doing whatever," Peter replied.

"Great! We've been talking and here's what's gonna happen," Ms. Jones started to speak. "We're going to get you off in the shower and after Peter's parents go to sleep, we're going to leave the house for some even more fun."

"I noticed a bathroom outside, so why don't we all go in there?" Ms. Evans asked.

Peter took a deep breath before agreeing.

"Okay, I'll motion for you guys to come out," he said while leaving his room.

Peter soon stuck his hand in and waved for the group to go into the bathroom in the hallway. Once in, Nick and Peter took their clothes off while Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans ran the shower. Nick looked over at the two getting their bodies wet and grew hard as he stepped into the shower. Ms. Jones closed the curtain.

"Why don't you two help wash us up?" Ms. Evans asked the two with a wink.

Nick got behind Ms. Jones and Peter got behind Ms. Evans. The two rubbed their hands all over their MILFs' bodies, feeling up their breasts and asses to their hearts content. Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans then grabbed body wash bottles and handed them to the guys. Each of them got a handful and proceeded to lather up both MILFs' bodies.

Nick and Peter's hands went over their breasts, between their cheeks, and between their thighs as they spread the body wash. After enough lathering, the MILFs did the same to them. Each held their man's cock in both of their hands. Both lathered up from base to tip and gave out soapy handjobs. Letting go of their dicks, after a while, they all let the water wash off the soap.

Ms. Jones kneeled before Nick and Ms. Evans kneeled before Peter. Both knelt back to back with Nick and Peter facing each other. At the same time, Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans tugged their cocks before sucking away. Ms. Evans swatted the curtain open with one swoop, surprising Nick and Peter.

"We're gonna keep this open from now on," Ms. Evans said before going back to sucking.

"What if my mom comes in?" Peter asked Ms. Evans.

12