MILFs - Ms. Jones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Evans stopped sucking and gave Peter a confused look.

"Then she's going to see her son getting blown in a bathtub," she replied.

The two MILFs slurped up and down on Nick and Peter. Ms. Jones grabbed the back of one of Nick's thighs and pulled herself in closer while Ms. Evans grabbed Peter's knees to stabilize herself. Ms. Evans' massive tits smacked into Peter's legs, making an audible sound the faster she bobbed up and down. Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans stopped blowing and jerked off their men as they contemplated a newer idea.

"How fucking crazy do you boys wanna get?" Ms. Jones asked the two from underneath them.

"Whatever lets me blow my load inside you," Nick said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans giggled at Nick's response.

"What about you, Peter?" Ms. Evans asked him.

"I'll do whatever you want at this point," Peter replied.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans stopped touching Nick and Peter's cocks and stood up. Ms. Evans led Peter by the hand out of the shower and to in front of the sink. Carefully, Ms. Evans raised her right leg and put her foot on the edge of the sink, exposing her pussy to the door. Ms. Evans reached her hand back and pulled her right cheek to give Peter a better view.

"You know what to do," she said to him.

Peter, without hesitation, stuck his cock into her cunt and fucked away. Ms. Evans silently moaned and stared at herself getting plowed in the mirror.

"I bet you're all pussied out from earlier, huh?" Ms. Jones asked Nick. "Why don't I give you some more mouth service?"

Nick nodded his head and let Ms. Jones take the lead. The MILFs pleasured their behind the closed door for a few minutes before Ms. Evans reached over for the doorknob. Cautiously, she twisted the nob and pulled the door open. Peter said a silent prayer then continued fucking his MILF. Nick and nervously glanced over at the door before focusing back on Ms. Jones.

The scene was now Peter boning Ms. Evans inches away from the door frame while Ms. Jones throated Nick's cock.

"Just think about it, Peter. You mom walking in on us like this, what do you think she would do?" Ms. Evans asked Peter quietly.

Peter grew harder and sped up his movements. His cock was throbbing and twitching as he grew closer and closer to orgasm. Pulling himself closer to Ms. Evans, he pumped his load out deep into her cunt. Ms. Evans bit her lip and opened her mouth wide as if to moan. Her lower body shook and twitched with each one of Peter's shots. Just as Ms. Evans dismounted the sink and went in to kiss Peter, she heard the creaking of the floorboard at the bottom of the staircase.

"Peter?" Peter's mother called out.

Ms. Evans cupped her pussy and kept anymore cum from leaking out. Quickly, she and Peter closed the door and rushed back into the shower. Ms. Evans yanked the curtain closed and crouched down with Nick and Ms. Jones. Peter's mother knocked on the door before Peter responded.

"Peter? Why are you using the guest shower?" Peter's mother asked.

"Oh, I let Nick use mine since it's nicer," Peter responded. "I'm fine with using this one."

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to tell you that if you and Nick get hungry, we have leftovers in the fridge," Peter's mother said before walking away.

Peter swiftly left the shower and put his ear up to the door and listened for the floorboard to creak. Once he heard it, he returned to the shower.

"That was fucking close," he told the group.

"Yeah, but I kinda wanted to get caught," Ms. Evans said.

"You're fucking crazy, you know that?" Ms. Jones said to Ms. Evans.

"I think Peter's done for now, but what about you Nick?" Ms. Evans asked him.

"I was close until Peter's mom came up," Nick replied.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans looked at each other before slowly kneeling in front of Nick.

"Why don't we get you there then?" Ms. Evans asked him.

Ms. Jones grabbed Nick's cock by the base and gave it a quick suck, Ms. Evans did the same. Ms. Jones took to his cock while Ms. Evans took to his balls. Ms. Evans licked and kissed his testicles as Ms. Jones sucked his cock down to the base. Ms. Jones pulled off to work the shaft as Ms. Evans ran her tongue around the tip. Working her hand up and down at the base, Ms. Jones supplied pressure while Ms. Evans supplied sucking force.

Ms. Jones let go and let Ms. Evans take over. Ms. Evans grabbed Nick's thighs and worked his dick in and out of her throat, not stopping once for air. This continued for nearly a minute before Ms. Jones did the same.

"It's coming," Nick grunted out.

Ms. Jones quickly put the tip of Nick's cock in her mouth and jerked the shaft. Two shots of fresh warm cum squirted onto her tongue as she locked eyes with Nick. Ms. Jones quickly pulled Nick out of her mouth and let Ms. Evans suck out the rest of his load without missing a beat. After Ms. Evans squeezed the remaining amount out, her and Ms. Jones put their faces side by side and showed him their cum-coated tongues. Both, at the same time, retracted them then swallowed. The two let out soft "ahs" before giving Nick and a pretty smile.

"That concludes our shower time," Ms. Evans said as she stood up and turned off the shower.

Both her and Ms. Jones dried themselves off then wrapped themselves in towels. Nick and Peter did the same then waited for Peter to herd everyone back into his room.

"You two better be nice and hard for tonight because it will be the best night of your fucking lives," Ms. Evans told the guys.

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones dropped their towels and sprawled out across Peter's bed. Nick and Peter stared at the naked MILFs, wondering what lied in store for them at midnight.

*****

[1:00 AM]

"Okay, my parents should be asleep by now," Peter whispered to everyone.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nick whispered to Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Ms. Evans whispered back.

Nick and Peter were in swimtrunks while Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans were stark-naked. Being completely quiet, the group descended down the stairs, around the squeaky floorboard, and out the back door. Once outside, the group made haste to get to a portion of the beach.

"No one is out this late, so we don't have to worry about running into anyone here," Peter said to the group.

The group admired the sight of the beach and the sea illuminated by nothing but the moonlight. Ms. Evans interrupted the mood by unraveling the towels she brought in the middle of the sand. Ms. Jones uncapped the bottle of lube she brought and gave herself and Ms. Evans a handful. Both of them generously applied the amount to their assholes, sinking their fingers in too.

Nick and Peter stood naked on separate towels Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans knelt before them. Ms. Jones got Peter's cock hard and wet with her mouth as Ms. Evans did the same with Nick. Once they finished, they switched back to their original man.

"We wanted to get those cocks wet with our mouths instead of the lube," Ms. Jones said.

"No more mouth or pussies. The only way you two are cumming is with our asses," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans got on all fours and put their asses in the air. Nick and Peter already knew what to do. Grabbing them by the hips, the guys slowly sunk their cocks into their MILFs' assholes. Ms. Jones buried her face in the towel and moaned while Ms. Evans moaned while clasping her hands together.

Nick and Peter thrusted in and out of MILF-ass in plain view of the beach. Their moans echoed out in the desolate open space of the beach. The waves crashing into the shore was the only other noise, providing the BGM to a beach ass-fuck session.

"Get up in that ass, Nick! I want to feel every inch digging into me!" Ms. Jones grunted out.

"Fuck my ass, Peter! Fuck my ass like you fucked my pussy!" Ms. Evans grunted to Peter.

Nick and Peter pounded in unison. The MILFs suddenly pulled their men's cocks out and blocked their assholes with one hand.

"Switch," Ms. Evans said.

Nick and Peter quickly shifted over to the other MILF then resumed fucking their ass in each other's place.

"Oh, fuck, Nick! You're gonna really do some damage with that cock!" Ms. Evans suddenly yelled.

"Yeah! Shove that cock in my tight-ass!" Ms. Jones told Peter.

Nick flipped Ms. Evans over and fucked her missionary while Peter fucked Ms. Jones doggystyle. Reaching down, Nick played with Ms. Evans' tits as he fucked her. Peter saw him doing this and reached around Ms. Jones to play with hers.

Both the MILFs' tight-asses stretched and puckered around the cocks going inside them. Ms. Jones used one of her hands to start fingering her pussy.

"Yeah, Peter! You're almost there!" Ms. Jones grunted out.

"No need to play with my pussy, Nick. I honestly love anal more than PIV," Ms. Evans said to Nick.

Ms. Jones' back arched and her hips shook as her voice quivered. Her eyes nearly went cross as she experienced her hardest orgasm of the night. Ms. Evans reached up and moved Nick's head back to focus on her.

"Feeling jealous? Why don't you fuck my ass and let out all of your frustration and make her jealous instead?" Ms. Evans asked Nick.

Ms. Evans put one Nick's hands on her throat, motioning for him to choke her. Nick choked Ms. Evans in one hand while holding himself steady with the other. Nick pummeled her asshole twice as hard as before, caught up in the jealousy of his aunt orgasming from another man's cock.

"Now THIS is passion!" Ms. Evans said.

Nick and Ms. Evans moaned more and more until Ms. Evans had HER hardest orgasm of the night. Ms. Evans smiled as her ass shook.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she said while being choked.

Nick pulled out and let her catch her breath. Him and Peter were taking five until the MILFs called for the final switch.

"Enjoy the MILFs' ass you came here with, boys," Ms. Evans said.

Nick and Peter swapped places and took their MILF doggystyle. Nick pounded into his aunt even harder than he did with Ms. Evans. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he fucked her deeply.

"Fuck, Nick! You're really aggressive tonight!" Ms. Evans moaned.

Peter did the same with Ms. Evans.

"That's a good boy, Peter! Shoot your sperm out whenever you're ready!" she grunted out.

The fucking only lasted for a few more minutes before the guys reached their limit. Both sunk their cocks in deep and exploded in their MILFs' asses. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones experienced yet another orgasm to match their guys'. Everyone moaned as they came in unison.

"Cum in my ass, Nick!" Ms. Jones cried out.

"Pump my ass full of jizz, Peter!" Ms. Evans cried out.

Nick and Peter came so hard their legs almost went numb. Once finished, the two staggered away from their MILF, barely keeping balance. Fresh semen pooled then oozed out Ms. Jones' and Ms. Evans' gaping assholes. Nick and Peter reached into their trunks and took out theirs and the MILFs' phones. They took pictures of Ms. Jones' and Ms. Evans' fucked-asses with each of them before putting their trunks back on. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones caught their breath before standing up.

"How does it feel to given two smokin' hot moms an anal creampie on a beach?" Ms. Jones asked the two.

"It feels fucking amazing," Nick said.

"It was the best thing ever," Peter replied.

The MILFs giggled and gave the two a kiss on the cheek before walking back to the house. The two went upstairs and gathered the MILFs clothing then brought it back to them.

"Nick will give me a ride home," Ms. Evans said to Peter. "How about you come to my place next time so we can have the fuckcation we were supposed to have?"

Peter nodded his head and waved everyone off. Nick, Ms. Jones, and Ms. Evans made their way to Ms. Jones' vehicle where they all piled in and headed home.

"Hey, Tammy. How do you feel about an open-relationship with Nick? Because I really want to feel more of that cock," Ms. Evans asked.

Nick and Ms. Jones looked at each other before Ms. Jones answered.

"It's fine with me," Ms. Jones answered.

"After tonight, I'm down with anything," Nick answered.

Ms. Evans smiled.

"Oh, Nick. If you thought fucking my ass was amazing, wait until you fuck it some more!"

12