Milfs Teen Conquest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Izzie. Come here." I say and pat the bed. She glances at me, but looks away and goes to her bag. My heart palpitates and bounces off my ribcage.

"Izzie. Come on. I'll let you do what you want with me." I appeal to her.

Izzie pulls some plain knickers out of her bag and starts to dress. She stretches into skin-tight jeans and a tight white top. Her small braless tits press at the fabric and her nipples protrude.

"Izzie." I snap.

"I'm going for something to eat. Are you coming? I thought you were hungry." She doesn't look at me as she talks.

I climb off the bed and take the little black dress out of my case and hurriedly prettify myself.

"Hey, I thought we'd go somewhere nice," I say looking at her attire.

"I thought we'd go to McDonald's and a pub." She replies being difficult. She looks at me in my dress and walks to the door showing a derisible contempt. I suddenly feel small.

I scramble for my black, shiny, ankle breaking, high heels and hop as I try to balance, putting one shoe on at a time and making my way over to the door trying not to fall over.

I reach for Izzies hand but she snatches it away and shakes her head at me.

"I've not even put my makeup on," I complain, feeling frustrated that our evening has taken a turn for the worse.

"You don't need makeup. You look alright." Izzie mumbles, she turns her back and heaves the bedroom door open and steps out into the corridor. I take the plastic key from the slot on the wall and follow her in silence. I pretend I didn't hear her compliment me, but it made me happy, and hopefully, our mood, or more her mood is starting to thaw.

We had a burger and chips barely talking, we had a drink in the pub sitting quietly. We're both on our second drink now and her hands are beginning to wander over me. I let them but ignore her. The problem with being in a relationship with another woman is that we can be bitchy and catty to one another.

"Are you talking to me now?" I smile at her.

"Are you listening to me now?" She bites back.

"I always listen to you sweetheart," I say.

"Don't fucking patronise me. I told you it was a dream for our future, not to make something out of it... What did you do? You threw a fucking strop. That's not listening!" Izzie shouts quietly.

"Come on Izzie. That's not fair." I reply.

"No, you're not fair you're out of order. Whatever your problem is... We're supposed to be moving in together... Oh! I forgot! Am I just a Monday to Friday bit of fun? What's all this going home at weekends?" She seethes.

"I just thought you'd like to have friends over," I argue.

"Fine. But why can't you be there? Are you embarrassed, or don't you want to spend time with me? You just splash your money about and fuck off?" Her voice raises, heads turn to glance at us, but she quietens herself.

"Absolutely not! Come on Izzie." I don't know what to say.

"First, I'm not your whore. Second... " She stops and thinks.

"I know your not..." She puts her hand up to refrain me from interrupting and she continues.

"Look, you're up for a party. You're not ninety, you're bloody gorgeous. My mates will be your mates. We're a couple... Please... Let me try and pay for stuff. I chose cheap affordable flats, and you chose the big penthouses. I fucking love you Jessica Oakley. I'd like that to be reciprocated. I want to be your equal, not some sugar baby prostitute. I may not be as well off as you, but one day..." Izzie softens.

"...one day, you will be. Put as much effort into your studies as you do into fucking me, you'll go a long way. Look, I'm sorry, Izzie..." I say. I hold her hand on my knee. Izzie starts laughing.

"...what?" I grin, relieved we seem to have thawed a little.

"Sugar baby, prostitute!" She laughs.

"You're not my prostitute. If anything I feel like a whore. Bending over at your whim. Having you take any hole you desire." I say and sip my drink. "By the way, your flats were bloody hovels," I say and we both laugh.

Back in the hotel room naked Izzie has removed my little black dress. She's enjoying me in my lingerie, as much as I'm enjoying her covering me with kisses. I notice her grip of me is tighter and stronger, and I can't wait for her to fuck me with her strapon. I sense this will be make up sex at it's finest.

Izzie's face is buried in my chest as she squeezes my boobs. She works back down my body with licks, nibbles and kisses.

"On your knees Mrs Oakley. I want that butt." I smile and roll over. Her hand pulls my panties down my legs as the other squeezes and spreads my arse cheeks. She slaps me hard, stinging me, and pulls my waist up.

My pussy goes into overdrive as her depravity knows no bounds. I jump a little as her tongue runs down my spread arse crack and over my anus.

I shiver and my skin tingles as her long nails scratch over my soft skin.

"Stay there." Her voice is husky and she springs back and moves quickly to her bag. I hear her rustling about and she comes back and dumps a number of items on the bed.

"Get ready for an arse pounding." Izzie giggles.

"What makes you think your entitled to that, do you think you deserve it? Especially after tonight." I say to her.

"Well if you want to go without, then OK." She replies, she collects her things and gets up to go back to her bag

"I didn't say that did I?" I answer, panicked as I look over my shoulder for her. She grins and sits back behind me. She pulls the strapon up her legs and tightens it's straps up.

The tube of lube sounds as the gel squirts out. Her fingers slick my arse with the cold fluid. She takes advantage of me as her fingers press at my dirt box. The slime helps her middle finger flow into me and I inch forward in timid shock before relaxing and allowing her to play.

Her finger stretches and clamps back inside my arse. I'm ready to be fucked and the strap on jams against my hole.

I breathe in and hold my breath as she crams the head into me, squeezing within my ring. She pushes and it starts slithering into me. I try to concentrate my mind to block out the straining pain of my arsehole. Although uncomfortable I enjoy the penetration.

The young lady leans her hips into me and the cock drags further up me. I sense and imagine the tunnel unclasping itself to allow it to pass through.

Her soft hands pinch and slide across my skin as she changes grip ensuring she can reach maximum depth and making sure that I'm not too uncomfortable. The room is quiet, I can tell she's holding her breath in anticipation of the arse fucking she's about to give me.

I feel the usual wrenching stretch of my sphincter as the cock presses onwards and further inwards. My necklace dangles from my neck gently swaying as I kneel still waiting for the penis to fully enter.

Her force against my buttocks and the slight throbbing in my ring is the signal I know that I'm now fully impaled. I feel full and my bowels feel stuffed as she holds me steady.

The first couple of motions are slow and considerate. I bite my lip and take the strain. The next pull back is faster, and her drive into me is slow and pleasurable. I am unable to control the noise I make as I grimace.

My guts churn and my arse slurps as Izzie fucks. I listen to her sweet moans as her nails dig and her fingers squeeze and pinch my hips and waist.

I love being bent over and fucked by this beautiful young woman. Her pace is enthusiastic and driven as she forcefully navigates her rod up my back channel.

My bowels shift and move as they are battered and bruised. My legs are spread under me and occasionally her fingers drift over my haunches and play with my stocking tops on my thighs.

The suspenders stretch over my white buttocks and they ping and sting my skin as she pulls on them and they slap back onto me.

She grips me tightly, ensuring I don't inch away from her. She's a well practised anal fucking devil, she knows how to fuck me, she knows how to make me come.

I want to play with my dribbling cunt, but I dont dare move my hands. They provide me with reassurance and purchase on the bed. The duvet crunches and crisps under me as I wince and whine.

Closing my eyes, I picture her standing behind me. Her small pert tits motionless and her brunette hair swaying slightly.

"Harder honey. You're almost there." I pant out. The sensation of her rodding me is building me up.

"I love you." She replies and with that my emotions spill through me. I tremble and collapse.

She eases the cock out of me and I get onto my back.

"Come on. Get up here!" I say motioning her up.

Her soiled strapon drops to the floor and she kneels on the bed and walks up on her knees. I help position herself over me and I look up to her pussy. The hair around her honeypot is perfectly shaped, and nicely trimmed. Her lips are light pink and hang slightly, glistening with her own come.

She sits back a little on my chest, my head somewhere between her knees and soft, smooth thighs. My eyes move up to her face, and I see her looking down at me smiling. She pins her hair behind her ears and flicks the rest behind her back. I hadn't noticed that she's not wearing earrings today. Her hands move to my face, she plays with my hair and strokes my cheeks with her thumbs and the backs of her fingers.

I force her up and forwards before bringing her cunt over my face and pulling her down.

The smell of her reminds me of beer, or baking I can't place my finger on it. It's nice and my brain kicks in. My tongue draws across her lips and she moans instantly. I part them with my tongue as it skims through her slick path. Her flavour bitters more intensely as I get closer to her hole.

She dribbles and I lap. The sticky nectar collects on my lips and my tongue, and I swallow it down. My tongue squeezes into her ring and she bucks slightly. Her hand moves and pushes over her clit. Her fingers help part her lips further as she moves her cunt closer for me to tongue fuck.

The closer she gets the wetter she feels, the more humid around my face.

My fingers stroke the soft smoothness of her skin as my tongue squeezes in. She momentarily flinches as my tongue finally slips higher into her. My nose is embedded into the back of her hand as she leans further over me.

She rocks gently and carefully as my tongue tunnels in and out of her. I try to get further into her, but my tongue aches in my mouth. She drips greasily into me as my saliva pools.

Her musky aroma is more defined, and she pants and moans as she glides on my face. Her hips rock as she forcefully presses onto me.

My tongue steadily motions in and around her. Her rigid hole fixed and clamping giving slightly to my attempts at fucking her. Her hand swirls, taps and presses at her small clit.

She moans more loudly and her motions lose their continuity. I see her fingers change colour as she pushes onto her clit tightly. She squashing me down, soon releasing her hand as she relaxes grinning down at me.

Izzie moves to lie next to me, kissing me sharing her flavour from my face and tongue. We pull ourselves under the covers of the bed, hugging and groping each other we share kisses and lie together quietly.

A loud moan wakes me up, a thrill between my legs as I feel the sensation of something sucking and licking me. My waist circles and my hips raise from the bed. I realise it was me. I grope my breasts in my hands and arch back on the bed.

I look down the bed and see a pile of dark hair and Izzies arse in the air.

"Fuck!" I squeal. The site of her is beautiful and the pleasure is unbelievable.

Her fingers screw inside me and my clit tingles and twitches against her soft wet tongue. Her moans of lust and eagerness compete with my tones of satisfaction and the thrill of the ride.

Her left hand tries to hold my bucking waist down. Her fingers in me drive me wild.

"Come for me sexy." She purrs.

I felt myself edge closer until she spoke and it tentatively disappeared.

"You lost it. Keep going... There." I shout back, a little frustrated.

Her tongue and lips suck and press, her fingers fuck, squashing into me. I hear the soft squelching of my messy cunt. Shocks and bolts shoot through me. I reach to grab her head and thrust into her face.

"Fuck me!" I exclaim. My senses immediately calm as a soft tingle evaporates from between my legs.

"I just have." Izzie laughs.

"Morning sexy, I hope you didn't mind. You looked gorgeous lying there. I couldn't resist playing with that gorgeous pussy. I don't know when I'll get to eat it again." She smirks and I smile at her randiness.

"I could get used to that alarm clock." I smile.

She leans in and sucks my tits as I stroke her head.

"I hope we hear back from the agent today. " I think out loud.

"So do I. Listen." Izzie begins, she kneels and looks at me excitedly.

"I'm going to organise a night out with my friends before we move. I'll let you know which weekend, but I was thinking. You come down Friday, we go out for dinner with Mum and Dad. You stay over, Saturday we go shopping, lunch and early cinema, wear a skirt and we sit back row..." Izzie kisses me and her hand brushes my fanny. "... Saturday night out clubbing then lie in on Sunday..." Izzie winks. "..laze around Sunday, then Sunday roast with Mum and Dad and then home." Izzie smiles broadly. "What do you think?" She stares at me.

I smile back at her. "Ok." I say. I feel nervous meeting her parents.

"As soon as we hear from the agents, I'll talk to my daughters. I was thinking, let them absorb the information, and I'll invite them up to meet you. They can be our first official visitors." I smile, but feel unconvinced.

"How do you think they'll take it?" Izzie asks. She picks a hair off her tongue and we laugh.

I shrug, "I don't know."

Izzie beams at me and hugs me. Our clammy bodies stick together.

"Izzie, I love you. I really am scared of our age difference, and what people will or do think of us, and you." I say holding her tightly. She squeezes me back.

"It'll be your birthday soon!" I say stroking her arm.

"I'm not expecting anything for my birthday, by the way, what you've given and done for me over the past months is more than enough, and to have you at my side is all I really want Jess." She kisses my cheek. "Our families will have to deal with it, fuck what anyone else thinks. You look late twenties, early thirties, I don't think anyone takes any notice, so please, let's not worry over it. I don't." She finishes.

We kiss foreheads and snuggle as I smile happily to myself.

12