Milfy's XXXmas

Story Info
Milfy wasn't expecting to be on Santa’s bad list.
4.9k words
4.54
20.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman who had come to be known as Milfy on various adult forums and sex community websites lay on the sofa in the living room, wearing a loosely open pink silk robe, and plunging her buzzing pink vibrator into her wet open pussy.

It was the night of Christmas Eve, or the early morning of Christmas day, she wasn't sure anymore. Her head arched back on the armrest of the sofa and her body tense, she concentrated on the next rising orgasm.

As she enjoyed feeling it build she continued daydreaming. Tonight's topic was risky behavior. Exposed and engaging in personal activities, it wasn't the risk of being caught by her teenagers, who were at friend's houses, arranged by her, to be back in the morning for presents. Who it actually was, she wasn't even sure.

For as long as she could remember, she would buy the kids Christmas presents and put them under the tree, and for as long as she could remember there would be extras on Christmas morning.

They were always wrapped in paper that matched the paper she used. There would always be store receipts to match the gifts, with her credit card number. When she tried searching through her bank statements on her banking app, there were never charges for the items. They just appeared.

As much as her kids joked about dementia or mom being in a shopping trance again, being in her mid forties, she really didn't believe she simply forgot about half the presents every year.

She was in her mid forties, in her mid forties and beautiful. She had sandy hair and a pretty little mouth that had a sexy little flirtatious grin. Her glasses gave her a sexy secretary look but it was the reaction she got from her son's friends that made her choose the moniker Milfy.

The way they looked at her body and seemed to have their eyes permanently fixed on her big perfect tits made her think that she was a mom they would definitely like to fuck.

They had it written all over their faces, and more often than not, the fronts of their pants. She let them look, many times leaving an extra button undone on her top or leaving out the panties. Feeling their eyes wonder over her tight pants and realizing they couldn't see a pantyline. She hated the thought of her son's friends arriving back home without the urgent need to stroke their aching cocks and fill a few tissues.

So having ruled out the kids playing a prank on her, their father secretly sneaking in to do an anonymous gift surprise ( yea right), and not believing in Santa or her own dementia- she concluded the best way to solve the mystery was to guard the tree overnight.

At that moment, she had only put her own gifts under the tree. All she had to do was wait to see how the extras got there and pass the time. Which she did, without complaint, in the peace of the night, nothing but the buzzing of her vibrator stirring.

The best way to describe Milfy was- a flirty sweetheart with the soul of a nympho. One thing was certain, who ever was bringing in the extra presents was getting treated to a nice sight.

The idea of getting caught was magnifying by the minute. Every hour that ticked by brought her closer to the answer. Her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths, thinking about surprising an unknown person and the wide spectrum of consequences that might come with it.

Was it one of her kids after all? Sneaking in to continue a years long joke only to find mom on the sofa with her vibe buried deep inside? Maybe it was some kind of do-gooder. A stranger from the church, wholesome and pure, convinced they will be forgiven for trespassing by doing a selfless act of kindness. She had ruled out the kids. They had alibis the past two years. But what if? What if? If it was her son was he alone or were friends helping him?

She continued toying with her pussy free of guilt. Whoever it turned out to be, it would be shame on them. She was in her own house, alone, with every right to masturbate on her sofa. The excitement was becoming too much. Her body tensed and her pretty little mouth opened in a silent moan as she felt the orgasm finally approach.

It was nearly interrupted by a banging noise. Startled, she closed her legs together over the vibrator and sat up but had not turned it off.

She had thought it was the front door opening but then realized it was coming from the fireplace.

She swung around the sofa and crouched behind it, keeping the vibe in place with her legs without even thinking about it.

She watched, paralyzed with anxiety. There was a fire in the fireplace yet she heard someone coming down. The though of the do-gooder from the church entered her mind and she thought this was taking it a little too seriously. Why would they come down if there was a fire?

She thought about her actions. So much for 'whoever it is will get a surprise' she had no idea she would startle like this.

That's when the vibe she was holding in her pussy by her thighs continued its job on her, while she waited to see who came out of the fireplace and her brain had time to slow down for a second.

Heavy breathing and cumming, hard. Then she switched it off and pulled it out, leaving her pussy to drip on the floor as she watched over the back of the sofa.

She worried they would get burned. She still wanted to surprise them. She gained back some of her courage after the initial scare died down.

A black boot stepped directly into the fire, then another. She couldn't believe it. A man dressed as Santa came out, completely untouched by the flames, followed by a gigantic bag.

Maybe it was the wine, this wasn't a man dressed as Santa. This was Santa. The man and the bag were both too big for the chimney. Everything she saw was magic.

The fat man, covered in soot, opened the bag and placed presents under the tree, saying each of her kid's names each time.

The paper is exactly like mine, she thought.

He stopped and looked at pictures on the shelf. His eyes lingered on a bikini pic of Milfy. He shook his head.

What did that mean?- she thought.

She let her own eyes wonder a little. Sure enough, Santa had a hard-on pressing against the front of his pants.

He pulled the string closed on the bag and quietly muttered, "the family here is unawares, so let them think these gifts were theirs," and sort of glittery dust filled the room and faded.

It's now or never, she thought. "No gifts for me Santa?"

He turned around startled. She was standing behind the sofa now, robe almost completely open.

"How are you awake?" Santa said.

"I just am," said Milfy. "I wanted to see where the extra stuff came from every year."

"And how do you know about that?" Santa looked confused and irritated. "The reindeer are supposed to bring me to the houses in the order that the coast is clear for each. It's magic, it's never failed before."

"Nothing for me?" Milfy tried again.

"Definitely not," Santa replied without hesitation. "You're bad." He took a few candy canes from his pocket and hung them on the tree.

Milfy turned a little and bent forward, lifting the back of the robe slowly over her perfect ass. "Am I bad, Santa? Do I need to be spanked?"

"Not bad the way you think it. Actually bad. No good wholesome woman behaves the way you do."

"What?" Milfy's feelings hurt over that. "I'll admit to naughty. But I'm not a bad person."

To Milfy's horror Santa pulled a list from his pocket and began to read.

"Teasing your son and his friends," Santa began.

Milfy interrupted, "I tease his friends, not him."

"Who can see him all the time?" Santa replied. "He gets worked up over it." Santa continued. "Teasing and playing with men on adult websites, many of whom are married. Upon noticing your new next door neighbor masturbating in his window while spying on you, you didn't close your blinds, you instead undressed and stood there until he finished. At a concert you rubbed the front of a strangers pants-."

"Okay," Milfy interrupted again, "those are just lonely guys. I make them feel better."

"Men with wives and families aren't alone," Santa said.

"There are different kinds of lonely," Milfy said, looking him in the eyes. She took a step closer. "You're telling me these long days you put in don't take a toll on you?"

She saw something sad in his eyes. The jolly fat man depicted in paintings surfing or chilling on a beach was far from what she saw.

She put her hand on his belly and tried slowly stroking his beard.

"Stop," he said irritability, gently pushing her hand back.

She put it right back, running her fingers through his beard.

"So you're telling me Mrs. Claus has time to take care of you?" she said gently. Then she leaned in and propped herself on her tippy toes trying to reach her lips to his.

"I said stop." He pulled her back, but he did it by her hair.

"There you go, big boy," she said. They just looked at each other for a minute. "You can do me. You'll feel better. Just let it go. Do what you need to do."

Her head was pulled back. He hadn't let go of her hair. He didn't seem to know what to do. His resolve was breaking and she could tell he was still trying to hold it together.

She reached out slowly and could just touch the bulge in the front of his pants. She slowly ran her fingers along the length of it. Santa's eyes closed and his breathing picked up.

"It's okay," she whispered. "It's okay. Let the stress go. You can take it out on me."

His grip on her hair remained but his arm seemed to relax a little. She was able to move a step closer at least. It made her reach better and she could firmly grab the bulge in the front of his pants. They were a loose enough fit she could basically jerk him off over the fabric. Santa's hips began to push against her hand as she stroked.

"There you go," she whispered again. "Give in to it. You can do what you want to me."

She felt a tug and he had pushed her to her knees. Her eyes fell on the bulge in the front of his pants. He pushed on the back of her head and pressed her face against it. She kissed it gently before he pulled her head back again by the hair.

She reached out and unbuckled his giant belt, undid what looked like a very antique button, and pulled down the zipper. She slowly hooked her fingers into the waist of his pants and underwear together and pulled both down to the floor.

His thick hard cock sprang out. She guessed about 7 inches. She felt Santa's hand pushing on her head and opened her mouth. He pushed her head down so hard his 7 inches slid deep into her throat all at once.

Her eyes watered. With her lips wrapped tight around the base of his cock and the hand on the back of her head, she was suddenly aware of how wet her pussy was. She had forgotten about it dripping from her vibrator. She slipped a hand down to run a couple fingers between her lips. Her clit was engorged.

He pulled her head back by a fist full of hair. A string of spit stretched between her lower lip and the head of his cock. She looked up at him, pleading with him to use her mouth.

He slapped his cock on her face. She felt his warm shaft hitting her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and he aligned his cock with her mouth again. She opened.

The gug gug gug noise of her throat getting fucked was all that could be heard over the fire in the otherwise quiet house. Santa pushed and pulled on her hair and his large balls bounced off her chin each time he plunged it into her throat.

He pulled her hair back and made her look up at him. He slapped his cock on her lips again. He felt hundreds of years of holding back lift off of him.

He cupped one of her tits in his large hand. Even her large breasts seemed small in his large hands. He gave her nipple a pinch. He pulled her head back far enough to make her chest stand out. Then he slapped his cock on each of her tits.

"It's okay," she said. "You can use my body. Put it anywhere you need to."

It was as if understanding finally set in. He let go of her hair and flipped her over, accepting that she was offering herself to be used like a play thing.

She arched her back, propped up on her hands and knees and waited for whatever came next. His large hands gripped her ass cheeks and spread them open, exposing her dripping wet pussy and her tiny little ass hole. She felt him touch the head of his cock to her pussy lips and it slid inside with ease. She'd been wet for hours.

He slid his hands up her back slowly and grabbed each of her shoulders. She braced herself. She knew what was coming.

Santa began ramming his thick 7 inches deep and hard into her, so hard that when he pulled back on her shoulders it felt like he was trying to fold her in half backwards. She listened to the sound of the slap slap slap of his hips pounding up against her ass.

She felt liberated getting used by him. She wanted him to shed his stress as well. For the fist time since her vibe set her off behind the sofa, she felt an orgasm coming. Each time his cock stabbed into her it got closer.

"Santa," she said, "I'm going to cum."

His thrusting got faster. When his pace picked up, his scrotum started hitting her clit when their bodies crashed together and her pussy tightened around his cock as her orgasm reached its peak.

"UUUUUUUUUggghh," she breathed as Santa's thick cock made her cum. Her body went a little limp as she tried to catch her breath as he continued to ram her, not missing a beat. The result was that when he pulled on her shoulders it lifted her top half up off the ground.

He moved a hand to her throat and she kept her back arched to keep her pussy at the same fuckable angle as he'd been pounding her. She felt his beard on the back of her neck and his breath on her ear. She thought he might whisper something to her, she could feel his lips touching her ear, but he just kept pounding her pussy.

His grip on her throat wasn't enough to make her pass out, but it was clear that she wasn't going anywhere. Her tits bounced on her chest in harmony with the thumping.

Santa's free hand halted one of her breasts with a tight squeeze. The other was left to bounce freely. His hand squeezed and cupped her breast, catching her nipple between his fingers. He moved to the other breast and did the same.

Then she felt his breathing change. Right up against her ear, she heard it changing. She felt light headed as he pulled her back even harder by the neck and his other hand tensed into one long squeeze on her breast.

She was certain he was about to cum. She wondered if she would pass out before she got to enjoy it. But then he stopped everything. He let go of her throat and breast and she felt his large hand push in the middle of her back. She fell forward back onto her hands and knees.

She felt his cock slip from her pussy as he backed up. Was he giving up? Had he come to his Santa senses and felt guilty enough to stop?

The hand on her back slid up between her shoulder blades and pushed her down. She realized as her cheek rested on the floor that he wanted her ass up in the air. She felt completely exposed to him even though she'd never even shed her silky pink robe.

His hands slowly caressed her ass, gently squeezing the cheeks and opening her up. Then he let go. They moved to her thighs, up the back of them and over her ass again. They traveled up her back under her robe and back down again. Had he cum and she was too light headed to comprehend it?

SLAP

His large hand came down on her right ass cheek. It startled her and her body flinched but she thought to herself, oh thank God.

"You going to give me my spankings now since you say I'm a bad girl?" she pouted at him. "I still don't think it's fair to say I'm- Oooh!"

He interrupted her with a hard slap to her left ass cheek. Then he caressed both sides slowly before landing three consecutive double spankings. It hurt. She couldn't deny that, but it was over quickly and in contrast she felt him bury his face deep between her legs. His beard tickled her thighs and his tongue parted her pussy and snaked its way in.

"Ooooh," she breathed. Her eyes closing. His nose felt cold on her asshole and his tongue felt warm on her pussy. Her ass still stung from the spankings. Her brain didn't know which to focus on.

Up and down the length of her slit she felt the tip of his tongue. Then he pushed it deep inside and flicked it. He'd gotten down on his elbows and slid his arms between her legs. They reached up and pulled her lower back down, keeping her hips tilted down and her ass and pussy in the air, but also pulled her back so his face was buried deep.

"MMMMMMM" he hummed into her as he rocked his head side to side as if to try to go deeper. He pulled his tongue from inside her pussy and started lapping at her clit then flicking his tongue over it.

She felt her body tremble. He was about to lick her into another orgasm and it was building up to be a big one. She pressed back against his tongue even harder than he was pulling her back. She gyrated her pussy against his mouth and her breathing telegraphed her cumming.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" she came hard against his face. She felt him get up. Her pussy felt the cool air suddenly as his face left her open. She'd lost count. Between the ones she'd given herself with her vibe and the two he'd given her she was so relaxed, just laying with her cheek against the floor and her ass up.

She heard the scrape of his belt buckle on the ground as he, pants still around his legs, walked on his knees around to the front of her.

She looked up and saw his rock hard cock and big full balls just a couple inches above her face. A large bead of precum was beginning to drip down his shaft. He gently gathered her hair into a ponytail.

Her eyes closed and she gave a little purr, a content grin on the corner of her mouth. She knew where it was headed and she liked it. She liked being used for sex to the point of exhaustion.

He pulled her up to her hands by her hair. It was calmer than the last time. Her hair was better organized and she hadn't just cracked his determination to resist. He'd accepted what was happening.

She dutifully opened her mouth and he once again slid his cock to the back of her throat. This time was different. He leaned forward just a little, making his cock sink deeper and his balls rested on her chin.

SLAP

He landed the spanking on her ass cheek and she moaned onto his cock. "MMMMMMMPH."

She understood and tilted her ass up. He pumped his cock deep in her throat, never coming back more than an inch. Holding her ponytail tight and alternating from one ass cheek to the other.

Slap Slap Slap

"MMMMMMMMMug." Gug gug gug. Her throat getting fucked through the session of spankings.

He pulled her back. She looked up at him, catching her breath. Her eyes connected with his. Those eyes again.

"Having trouble cumming, Santa?" she said. His cock stood out so hard. "It's okay. I can keep going."

He pushed her onto her back. She looked up at him in excitement. It was the first time he didn't have her on her hand and knees. She put her legs in the air and he gripped her ankles. Then he pushed her legs back so her ass came off the ground.

He let a string of spit leave his mouth and land on her pussy. Then again. Her wet pussy was already dripping down her ass crack and now Santa's spit was mixed in. He touched the head of his cock to her asshole.

"Oh my God," she said when she realized what he was doing, "go slow. Go slow. Go slow."

He pressed forward with his cock head and her butthole resisted, at first. Then the head popped in.

"Oh!" she said, putting a hand against his hip to persuade him to slow it down.

He spit on it again to wet his shaft. Leaning in, her ass crept slowly down his shaft. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. He stopped when her ass was tight around the base of his shaft.

He paused to let her adjust. It was the first merciful thing he'd done. Not that she minded. She told him to use her. The hardest working man in the world, never asked for anything and literally worked every minute of every day for nothing more than to bring other people's happiness. The least she could do was give him her ass to fuck.

12