Milfy's XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his cock back and sank it back in slowly. She felt so full. Then he did it again. It glided in and out easily. He spit on it again just in case. It landed right where his cock disappeared into her ass.

He began fucking her, slower than any way he'd fucked her so far. She appreciated him for taking it slow. It was nice to be facing him. She hadn't been able to see on his face how badly he needed release.

Once her ass had opened up he began to fuck her harder and deeper. She could see he was relieved to get back to using her like a little whore. He was seeing her now too. He was able to see her tits bouncing every time he slammed his cock deep into her ass.

He gave her a slap across one of her tits. She moved her leg to his shoulder like an obedient little slut when he had let go. She did the same with the other leg when he let go of the other ankle to give her nipples a pull.

His cock plunged in and out of her ass, deep and hard. Her tits were his toys. The more he slapped them and pulled on her nipples the harder he rammed his cock in her.

She could tell he was desperately needing to cum. She reached down and rubbed her clit in circles. Between his cock filling her ass and the way he was mistreating her tits she could feel an orgasm rising.

His face was getting tense. He was slow when he pulled back but rammed it in deep and fast. She could tell it was coming. He was right on the edge and she wanted it, for both of them.

"That's it big boy," she said softly in contrast with the way she was being used. "you can do it."

He crashed his hips up against her making his cock sink deep into her ass, over and over. Slowly pulling back and crashing down hard and deep. Over and over.

"You're almost there," she encouraged, "think about how good my ass feels."

Crash Crash Crash

"Think about the little fuck toy who just..." she paused as her own orgasm got close, "who just let you use her."

He rammed it in deep and held it. His body trembled and his face tensed up. It was more than she could take. Her orgasm seized her and her tits bounced slightly as her body convulsed in unison with her cumming.

She felt his cum gush into her ass in spurts. She felt his cock twitch as the first spurt came out deep inside her. His cock twitched again and the second filled the spaces between his cock and her fuck hole. Spurts three and four leaked out of her and onto the floor and he just held himself there for a minute.

Then he rolled off of her and onto his back. His chest heaving as he caught his breath. She relaxed her legs and lay there next to him catching hers, used and exhausted with a huge load of cum dripping from her ass. It was getting on the back of her robe but she didn't care.

After a few minutes she got up. "Rest as long as you need, Santa. You have such a long night ahead of you."

She walked away and came back with a warm soapy cloth. She got on her knees next to him and placed it over his still engorged cock. She gently wrapped her fingers around it and started cleaning the cum off of him. Gently stroking the washcloth up to the head of his cock and then back down. Then she slowly cleaned what had dripped onto his balls.

She got up and washed it out and brought it back just wet with water. She gently wiped away the soap and left him clean. His cock still hadn't softened but she had just stroked it again.

He still said nothing. He lay there catching his breath. Would he resent her for turning him? Had he changed his mind about her? He had made her feel ashamed and she answered that by doing exactly what he accused her of. She wanted so badly for him to tell her she was a good girl. She had just discovered Santa was real, the man who is supposed to be synonymous with happiness and he told her she was a disappointment.

She was still caressing his cock. She hadn't even thought about it. She was so used to pleasing men she hadn't noticed. She did notice he wasn't stopping her though.

She felt the urge to give his balls a kiss and acted on it. She leaned forward and felt his cock twitch in her hand when her lips touched his scrotum. She gave his shaft a kiss, gently. She planted gentle kisses up to the head of his cock. His breathing from fucking her had slowed but she saw his chest picking up some heavy breaths as she touched her lips to the head of his cock.

She brought her hand underneath his ballsack and made a ring around it with her fingers. She massaged his balls gently as she took him in her mouth. Her lips crept slowly down his shaft. Once she reached the bottom she slowly pulled her head back to the tip. Then down again, full strokes each time. She throated him gently and slowly, giving his balls a gentle tug when he tensed up. She swallowed every drop as he pumped a large load of cum into her throat.

"MMMMMMM." he finally moaned.

"There's somebody for every type of person, Santa," she said softly with hurt in her voice, "you can't say that just one type of woman is good."

He sat up finally and looked at her. He got to his feet and pulled his pants back up. He did his belt up and reached for his bag. She just accepted that he was going to remain disappointed in her, and now probably disappointed that she'd made him betray himself.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I was looking at the things you do and never looked at who you were."

Relief came over her. "So I'm a good girl?"

"Yes," he said.

"Am I your good little girl?" she said with a grin on that pretty little mouth.

He nodded. "I'll have something for you from now on."

"And I'll have something for you."

He gave one of her nipples one last gentle pinch and went back up the chimney.

12