All Comments on 'Military Homecoming'

by amandarose34b

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Nice Read Hot Sex****

Thanks for sharing.

ardoardoover 5 years ago
Hi

Great Story !!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked the story but felt the ending was rather abrupt. I would have liked to see what happened when his aunt caught them fucking. Did she join in? Did she watch? Did she run screaming from the house? Did she tell her brother in law? The pervert public wants to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another good story.

Well done. I feel a part 2 with the aunt is in order. She gets involved, keeps their secret, tells on them, something. Looking forward to your next piece.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 5 years ago
Great story!

I'm in, go for two! Meanwhile, I'll read your other two submissions. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I got bored...

How many times did you have to say "My mom...."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
M&M's

A great story, enjoyed the fact you kept reminding us of Mom and this wasn't just another sex story.Hope there will be another Chapter, Keep the Pen working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

write another one about this one

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Great start

This looks like a perfect time for Auntie to teach her nephew a new trick or two....

Oz99Oz99over 5 years ago
Realistic and Sexy

I loved the story, but like so many others, the Aunt catching them begs for Part II.

Oz99Oz99over 5 years ago
Realistic and Sexy

I loved the story, but like others have said, the Aunt catching them begs for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was it your mom?

Just too much use of those two words, “my mom” - try she, her, or simply, mom.

Distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

A great story of mother son bonding. Their is something so erotic about a mother once again offering her son her naked breast, not for nourishment but for pleasure a as her son fondles, kisses, licks, a yes once again suckles from her breasts. I loved that the descriptions of both mother and son were realistic and mom went from conservative housewife and mom to a mother sleeping with her son anywhere and everywhere from the car to the living room and even in the laundry room while dad is home. How kinky that mom serves both her men that day, dad gets a sandwich while his sons orgasm runs down mommy's thigh. I like that the son is not forced to wear a condom and is filling his mothers pussy with his seed regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Great story and one I suspects happens more often than people realise. Again it needs a second part, what did his aunt say? Did she joined in? Did they stop? Questions likethat

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANY STORY INCLUDING FORT BRAGG IS A GOOD STORY

This could use a second follow on piece. Fayetteville is a wild and frivolous military town. Incest can be best.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Need another chapter

Does aunt join in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Again, story seems realistic and I am sure many of our young men are serviced by their mothers before they leave or when they return. I agree with the comment from another reader, him cumming in his mother made it really hit home. I liked the story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Realistic

I enjoyed reading your story and definitely got me thinking and dreaming. Hope to be able to read more from you.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

Truly an exceptionally good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story. Can't wait to see where you go with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Kunagi tulin ka sõjaväest koju.Siis tegime väikese peo ja võtsime napsi.Kui külalised olid ära läinud võtsime emaga veel jooki ja olime purjus.Korraga vatasime teineteisele suurte simadega otsa ja suudlesime.Pole palju aega läinud kui läksin emaga tuikudes voodi.Ema sosistas mulle kõrva et kepi mind.Keppisime tükk aega enne kui magama jäime et hommikul uue hooga jätkata.Sedasi kujunes minu koju tulek.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Lucky Man!

Another excellent story.

Thanks!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Good story

But you need to continue on with this story now that the Aunty caught them.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved the stories

B cup tits are my fav, brunette is my fav, and I love hairy pussy. So perfect! Thanks

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story very much but you quit after her sister walked in you needed to continue so I just gave it a 4!!!!!!!!!!

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

QUATRO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay...four stqrs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramandarose34b@amandarose34b
314 Followers
I am a 23 year old straight single female that will neither confirm or deny I am or have practed incest but I will confirm that I enjoy thinking about it and reading about it. I will neither corfirm or deny that I have slept with a man greater that 50 years older than me or th...