Military Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O God, you feel so deep."

I felt a familiar tingle in my balls. I tried to wish it away but there was no use in fighting it.

"Mom, I am going to cum."

My mom opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"Already."

I was devastated. My dreams of her gasping and groaning my name as I plowed her pussy quickly faded as the pressure in my cock got to the point I knew it was going to pop at any second. My fantasies of being a stud on my first go-around with sex would not come true.

My mom's brain must have shifted gears and gone into a different and a maternal mode. I saw that her sexual and lustful look quickly turned motherly. The amazing and beautiful woman I had entered as a man for the first time now looked like my mother. Well, it was as motherly as she could considering her son's cock was in her and it was about to explode. She looked up at me and smiled.

No longer the lustful and sexy woman I had seen just a few moments prior, I looked down and saw the face of my loving mother. I panicked. What was I doing? While it had been a fantasy, I had never had so many thoughts in my head as I prepared to release a load of cum. I had dreamed of this and masturbated countless times dreaming of filling her pussy with my spunk and now I panicked. Seeing her face and realizing that she was really my mother fely odd. Jerking off as I thought of her had never felt this pleasurable and seeing my mothers face in front of me as I was about to cum felt wrong. I quickly realized that my hard cock was actually inside of her and I was about to cum. I felt so naughty. Boys don't really fuck their mothers.

My mom must have sensed that I was pulling my dick out of her. As I pulled my hips up she grasped my ass in both hands and pulled me down towards her and raised her hips. Our codies collided and I hit bottom.

"Cum inside of me."

I heard her words but my brain continued to spin. I couldn't believe it was really happening. I heard my mother's voice but the words she said to me sounded foreign. Had she really said cum inside of me? I pushed my hips down and I felt my body shake about the time my cock pulsed.

It was really happening!

The first stream of cum rocked through my cock and splattered the inner walls of my mom's pussy. It was a strange feeling to be inside of her and feel her warm pussy squeeze my cock as it erupted and pulsed. I wasn't sure how I should feel as my spunk began to fill my mothers pussy.

My mom moaned. Her eyes were open and she looked into my eyes as my cum flooded her receptive warm pussy.

My mom moaned. "Oh, it feels so warm. There is so much of it."

She reached down and held my hips as my cock twitched inside of her. She humped her mound up against me and I hit bottom as a second stream of cum jettisoned through my cock and splattered deep into her pussy. My cock continued to pulse and spasm asI released more cum into her pussy. After all of those years of watching my cum splatter on the bed or stream into the air, it was strange to think I was actually cumming inside of her. I felt naughty and yet thrilled as stream after stream of my warm cum splattered inside her.

I was surprised she could feel me cumming but I wasn't sure what to expect. I was glad she let me cum inside of her but I wasn't sure if she would regret that we had sex and that I had cum in her. I wasn't sure why she had joined me in bed earlier that night and opened herself up to having intercourse with her son. Now that I had been inside of her and actually orgasmed, I hoped that she would not regret what we had done. I wondered how this would change our relationship because I knew it would. I wasn't sure how I should feel. I had just lost my virginity and filled her pussy with cum. I knew immediately I would want to fuck her again.

My mom started to shake and I felt her heels dig into my ass. I heard her groan and I felt her pussy grip my cock. I looked down at her and saw that her face was red and flushed. I realized she was cumming and I felt her pussy constrict and squeeze my cock again. Her fingers squeezed my arms and her fingernails drew blood.

After she started relaxing I couldn't believe that I had actually fucked my mother and that she had orgasmed too. Experiencing her love as a mother and now my first sexual partner was surreal. I wasn't sure what to think. I looked down at this beautiful woman who had her arms and legs wrapped around me.

I kissed her on the lips. To my surprise, she kissed me back very passionately.

"I wasn't sure if kissing me would be too much for you but considering what we just did, I don't think there is too much left open to explore."

Thinking about her naked body and how my dick was still in her excited me. It finally dawned on me that she wanted me sexually and that I had pleased her. We kissed with a lot more passion and smiled when we ended the kiss after out tongues had met and explored. My cock continued to twitch and then grow soft in my mom's warm cum-saturated pussy. My mom lowered her feet and I felt her ankles rest on the back of my thighs.

My mom raised her arms above her head and looked up at me. I was amazed at how sexy my mom looked. I was still coming to terms with where my dick was and who my dick was in when she sighed and giggled. Her tits shifted and I watched her nipples grow.

I leaned my head down and sucked on her nipple. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Wow, this is crazy. I feel so sexy and full of life now. You make me feel good. I didn't know how I would feel."

I started to move.

"Don't pull out. Please stay inside of me."

We laid motionless and in silence. I thought of how I had just lost my virginity. I couldn't believe it was real. I looked down and saw my mother's tits and I raised up and looked further down. I saw my mothers pussy lips around my shaft and I felt the warmth of her pussy still holding my cock. My mom pulled up my chin and kissed my lips.

"I guess we are being really naughty but it felt so natural for me. Are you ok? You don't need to look, I can confirm you are in me."

I felt my dick start to get stiff and swell as we laid there. I started squirming around and humping her but she stopped me and told me to lay still. Her pussy felt amazing.

After a few more minutes she moaned as she felt my cock harden and grow inside of her. My mom kissed me.

"I guess that answers the question of me turning you on. I think you like me naked and in your bed."

My mom raised her knees again and held my hips as I started slowly fucking her.

"If I can't walk normally tomorrow it will be all your fault."

I tried to mimic what I had seen in the few porno movies I had watched but I knew I wasn't as experienced. I felt her body moving under mine as I pushed my cock into her over and over. I raised up on my elbows and looked down between us and watched the shaft of my cock slide in and out of the same pussy I knew my dad had fucked countless times. Hearing her moan as we fucked excited me. I liked knowing she was receiving pleasure. I watched her tits sway and flop when I went fast. I heard our bodies smack together and I heard the bed hit the wall as she moaned. I knew I was hitting bottom as my balls rested on her ass and I felt pressure on the tip of my cock. It was intriguing and I was amazed that I was actually having sex. Feeling her and hearing her as I slid my cock in and out of her was a lot better than masturbating and thinking about her.

My mom woke me out of my trance as she by pulled my chin up to hers and kissed me.

"Yes, your fucking me. You don't need to watch it go in and out. Why don't you try kissing me while you keep doing what you are doing down there? It feels good."

I was embarrassed she had caught me looking at my dick sliding in and out of her pussy.

I thought it would feel odd to passionately kiss my mom but it was just as natural as the two of us fucking. My mom was a great kisser and an amazing fuck. I thought her pussy was the most amazing thing in the world.

"Your daddy isn't interested in me anymore. I am out of practice."

I kissed her. "Lucky me."

My mom smiled. "Lucky for me. I am glad you are around to take care of my very personal needs."

I didn't last long before I came but I lasted a lot longer than the first time we had fucked. I pushed my cock fully into her pussy and released a second load of cum deep into my mom's pussy like I was trying to knock her up. My toes curled and I thought my balls were shooting through my pee hole as I came. My mom held me tight as I unloaded thick ropes of cum into her pussy.

"Oh, honey. You feel so amazing."

We were both breathing hard and we were sweaty when I pulled my spent cock out of her cum saturated pussy. I heard a strange sucking noise as my cock popped out of her pussy. I laid beside her and held her. We were both looking into each other's eyes. She held me tight and kissed me passionately.

"I never thought I would be here like this. I know it's wrong but I am glad you are here with me you wanted me sexually."

She turned and laid on her side facing me. I felt her tits on my chest and her wiry wet pubes rested on my hip.

"I guess that was a lot more than the goodnight kiss I had planned on when I came to your room. You know that I love you."

We kissed passionately.

"I love you too mom."

"Considering that we just had sex and I feel your cum running out of me, hearing you call me mom sounds strange. Remember, I am not mom tonight."

My mom kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. "Promise me you don't think I am too old or strange but I'm not sure where this takes us."

We kissed passionately. My mom took a deep breath. Her lipstick was smudged and, once again, she looked like any girl my age. Her eyes sparkled.

"I needed you. I've wanted you like this for a while so I got on the pill when I knew you were coming home. I guess I thought this could happen but I never thought I could go through with it."

After a few minutes, my mom kissed my cheek and then we french kissed.

I looked at her. "I'm glad it did."

She smiled. "Me too but you know that I thought that if it did one day happen, you would come into my room when I was in bed or taking a shower and take me. Maybe that is what I wanted to happen so I could have an out if things went bad. I was afraid you would turn me away. You know, I would say no and we shouldn't be doing this as I let you take me over and over."

I saw that she was serious. "I guess I didn't know you wanted me."

"You wouldn't know so that is why I came to you. I found your stash of porn after you left home and my little boy had some photos of his mommy taking showers. I put it all together. That is when I was sure you wanted me but I was too scared to act on it until tonight."

I smiled and acted innocent. "Really, sure they weren't dads photos?"

She playfully smacked my shoulder and kissed me after pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

"Your dad hasn't seemed interested in me for years."

"His loss mom."

"I don't want to sound too presumptuous but I was hoping I could sleep with the special guy that just made amazing love to me."

Waking up with a naked woman in my bed was dream come true. Seeing it was my mother made the doubt of what had happened fade away. We laid in bed and I held her until she realized she was going to be late for a meeting with some friends for tennis.

My mom blushed as she saw I was looking at her as she picked up her gown and panties from the floor. I loved the way her large tits hung down when she bent over and as she turned around I saw the pouty pink pussy lips that I had watched my cock slide through the previous night. I felt my cock spring up as I thought about fucking her. My mom saw my cock and smiled.

"I haven't had morning sex since before you were born. Save that for tonight, I was hoping you might want to have another sleepover with your mom. I hope you weren't planning on a one-night-stand. I'm running late now."

My mom walked over and bent down. We kissed very passionately and I reached up and caressed her tit.

My mom smiled, "I guess you know we would both be in deep trouble of your dad, sister or anyone knew about this. Not sure what I think about it yet other than I enjoyed it a lot."

My mom and I slept together in my bed every night my dad was gone. It sounds strange but it was both romantic and sexual. We went to movies and went on walks together. She was cuddly and very frisky when we were alone together but in public, we acted like a mom and son.

One night after sex she admitted to knowing I masturbated a lot when I was still in high school and more than once she had thought of coming in and potentially jerking me off so I wouldn't knock-up some unsuspecting girl. I asked her why she didn't and she sighed while telling me that she was afraid of someone finding out or that it might freak me out.

One night we went parking at look-out point. She said it was her fantasy. We slipped into the back seat and I got my first blow-job. I was about to reciprocate when we heard the couple in the next car having sex. Mom was worried that we would get recognized or a cop would come so we left. She said that she still wanted to have sex in a car for the first time but we knew it was too dangerous. If a cop came and caught the two of us parking she would be devastated.

As we drove home we discussed sex and how we each thought about what we were doing. We never got beyond how natural it felt to be together. Once we were home she told me to stop the car before I pulled into the garage. She pulled off her top and bra and asked if I wanted to make her fantasy come true. We quickly hopped in the back seat and fully stripped.

I ate my first pussy and she almost pulled my ears off when she orgasmed. We found a half-way comfortable position to have sex and I entered her. She orgasmed almost as soon as I started fucking her. I was sure the neighbors could have heard her and seen the car rocking. It felt odd to look out the window and see neighbors walking past as I fucked my naked mother and watched her beautiful tits flop around. We giggled and playfully kissed until we both had to pee so bad we couldn't finnish. We ran behind the bushes by the side of the house and peed before we fucked again on lounch chair in the back yard.

On my last night home before returning to the base, my dad and a few friends of his were there to watch a football game. My mom and I couldn't hold back and I fucked my mom in the laundry room while my dad watched football with his friends in the den. We had never had sex while he was home so it was intense. My mom served them snacks at halftime with my cum running down her inner thighs.

We agreed that she would be my special lover and our long-distance romance took off. No one suspected that we were fucking like rabbits every time she came to visit me or I went home. Things were very secret until my mom's sister walked in and caught is in the cowgirl position one afternoon when I was home for holiday leave. My dad was traveling and we didn't hear her come into the house until it was too late.

My aunt got an eye-full of her oldest sister and her nephew passionately fucking on the sofa in the den.

12