Military Matters Ch. 01

Story Info
A young officer wants to fast track her promotion.
10k words
4.17
14.4k
23
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent some time considering which category to post this story in before deciding on Romance. It isn't exactly a romantic tale in the traditional sense, at least not to begin with, but I do feel that the ultimate outcome lends itself more to that genre than any other. Enjoy. As always 'constructive' criticism is welcome, bigoted, trolling comments are not.

~~~~~~

The rain hammered relentlessly against the window, diffusing the fluorescent orange glow from the street light positioned directly outside the first-floor hotel room. On the wall opposite a subtle dancing silhouette of our bodies was outlined showing the portly 52-year-old Colonel Henry Stanton, a man just a couple of years younger than my father, mercilessly humping his prick into my prostrate, virtually naked body on the double bed.

Whilst his gasps and moans clearly indicated that he was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing, I was not. Apart from the fact that I could barely tolerate the pompous arsehole there was also another significant problem, I couldn't even feel his rather insignificant dick as he thrust up into my vagina.

Squeak!

Creaking beneath us the bed springs protested at our mating. The sound mingling with the noise of voices and motor vehicles rising up from the busy street below.

"Oh fuck... Natasha.... Fuck, oh fuck." he gasped breathlessly, his arse rising and falling faster between my stockinged thighs.

"Oh yeah... don't stop... oh yeah." Making the most appropriate response I could think of I carefully studied the ceiling.

Squeak! Squeak!

The bed complained once again about the two bodies bumping hips on it.

"Fuck... fuck... I... I'm... gonna" his grunts were louder now as his thrusting became even more urgent.

"Do it... come in me!" Not even out of breath I tried to sound as enthusiastic as I could.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

There was another series of protests from the ancient springs.

"Ahhhhhh.... Ahhhhh.... Oh, oh fuck.... fuck... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, his overweight body tensing as he finally came and ejaculated into me.

Even with his insubstantial organ fully sheathed inside me I barely felt the dribble of thin watery semen spurting into my nubile figure as I lay spreadeagled beneath him.

"Oh fuck, Natasha that was... just incredible." Laying on top of me, breathless, his corpulent frame squashed me against the mattress making it difficult for me to breathe.

"Yeah, it was fantastic." I tried to keep the boredom out of my voice as I lied about how good the sex had been.

Grinning he rolled off me, much to my relief, and collapsed, panting and wheezing, onto his back alongside me on the old-fashioned, patterned quilt.

Closing my eyes, I let myself take in a lung full of air and relax, pressing my stocking clad legs together trapping his seed inside me. It might have been incredible for the Colonel but the three and a half minutes or so he had spent with the four inches of his manhood actually inside of me had been completely and utterly unmemorable as far as I was concerned.

Whilst he had satisfied himself, I had studied every crack in the hotel room ceiling as I let him pump away between my legs, barely able to feel him inside me.

"You are going to recommend my promotion to Captain, aren't you?" I rolled onto my side, running my fingers lightly across his silver haired chest, and asked him demandingly.

"Ah well here's the thing Lieutenant. I'll have to pull quite a few strings to get you promoted this quickly and you'll probably have to accept a deployment to an active overseas post as part of the process. It goes with the vacancies that currently exist." He didn't look at me as he slowly pushed himself up off the quilt and started to search the floor for his clothes.

Laying on the bed, propping myself on my elbow, I gazed at the flabby figure of my superior officer with distaste. Not for the first time I wondered how things had come to this sordid state of affairs.

"Overseas?" I enquired a little nervously, "Do you know where I might be sent?"

A deployment outside of the UK was always a possibility when you're serving in the army and, while there was the chance of a prestigious appointment in Germany or Cyprus, there was also a risk it could be somewhere a little more dangerous.

Pulling on his shirt Colonel Stanton smiled at me "Don't you worry your pretty little head about it darling. I'll make sure it isn't anywhere too unpleasant."

Scowling at his patronising comment I rolled my eyes and flopped back onto the bedcovers. Once my promotion was confirmed I was done with the Colonel. He would have served his purpose and it would be on to the next senior officer who could further my career.

"Of course, it also means that we won't be able to see each other once your new rank is confirmed." he looked a little dejected as he made this announcement, "But we will have a few weeks together before that happens."

I gave him what I hoped was a sad smile all the while wondering how many more times I would have to suck his little dick or spread my legs for him before I became a Captain.

"Well, I'm sure my overseas posting won't be for too long. Before you know it, I'll be back." I suggested placatingly not wanting him to realise that I was just using him and withdraw his support for my promotion.

He didn't answer as he struggled into his trousers, fastening the belt around his stomach.

"Then once I'm home...." I left the next sentence unfinished, suggesting that there might be an opportunity to renew our arrangement after my deployment was complete.

"Give me a half-hour before you leave. We don't want anyone putting two and two together do we now Natasha." He didn't answer me, instead just instructed me to wait before leaning over to kiss me on my cheek and heading towards door.

'No, especially not your wife' I thought to myself as I lay there and wondered, yet again, how it all began and how I had come to find myself in my present situation.

~~~~~~

Before I go any further, I suppose I should really introduce myself and explain exactly what I was doing in bed with my superior officer.

Firstly, my name. It's Natasha Upson-Marsh and yes, I know it's a real mouthful.

At the start of my story, I was a newly commissioned 23-year-old second Lieutenant in the British army, just out of the military academy at Sandhurst.

The fact that I had even decided to join up was done to provoke the disapproval of my upper-class parents. My mother's intention had always been for me to graduate from university and, ignoring the world of work, to marry some wealthy banker or stockbroker that she and my father approved of.

Her plan was that I would simply become someone's trophy wife and live a life of privileged luxury, much as she had done after she had married my dad. To this end I had been introduced to a procession of supposedly suitable and eligible older men whenever I came home from my studies. None of whom I had the slightest interest in, much to her unreserved disappointment.

Not that I was looking for true love and the perfect man. That concept was just fiction, the stuff of romance novels, and simply didn't happen in real life.

At least as far as I was concerned it didn't.

Joining the military was never something I had even dreamt of doing, I just wanted to show my parents that I wasn't going to go along with the life they had planned out for me.

The idea only came about when, out of curiosity, I attended a career fair at university. I found myself chatting to a young female soldier there and she convinced me that, with a good degree, I could enjoy a varied and interesting life as a commissioned officer. Travelling around the world, learning new skills and gaining new interests, and all done with a group of like-minded people.

She had me sold on the idea after a few minutes and so, straight after graduating with a first in history, I applied to the military academy at Sandhurst without telling anyone. Secretly I underwent the selection process and, before I knew it, found myself enrolled on the 44-week officer training course.

When I eventually went home the following weekend and informed my mother and father where I was going, and that I had already been admitted, they were both completely horrified.

"You're doing what!" she shrieked at me over the dinner table moments after I told them my news.

"I'm joining the army. I've been accepted at Sandhurst as an officer cadet." Being able to give a smirk of satisfaction at her distress was completely gratifying for me.

As for my father, he said nothing, just frowned at me with an expression of disapproval and let my mother berate me.

"But... but I... I..." she stammered and spluttered not knowing what else to say.

"But what mother? What exactly is your problem?"

"You, young lady, need to find yourself a husband and settle down properly, not go galivanting around doing god knows what."

I sighed "You mean I need to do what you want and marry some rich pretentious moron that you approve of and live your life."

Our argument continued throughout the rest of the evening, with them trying everything they could think of to dissuade me from my planned course of action. My father even went as far as threatening to disown me while my mother was disappointed enough to tell me that the fact that I wouldn't be around would upset her plans for dinner that coming week-end with yet another prospective husband she had invited to appraise me.

It was with a sense of relief that I drove away the following morning and headed to Berkshire.

~~~~~~

Meeting up with the other officer cadets on the first day was quite an intimidating experience, especially as there seemed to be five men to every girl. However, on the whole, everyone there was in the same situation and most were quite friendly, apart from the instructors who were absolutely terrifying.

Right from the start the course was tough and, not wanting to fail, I applied myself and concentrated on my studies. Despite being asked out by several of my fellow cadets I kept to myself to myself to avoid the pitfalls of dating any of the male officer candidates, something which tripped up a few of the other girls.

Being in the minority most of the female students wanted to successfully finish their training and prove they were as good as the men, especially when it came to the physical aspects of the course. Mostly we all worked hard to achieve our goals, although there were one or two who found it a little too difficult for them but they gradually dropped out along the way.

My mind-set soon gained me the nickname 'ice-totty' amongst the cadets from the opposite gender, due as much to my upper-class background as my refusal to go on a date with any of them.

The fact that I ended up with a reputation at the academy as being something of a stuck-up ice maiden didn't really bother me, my aim was to complete the course and qualify as an officer, not to have a great social life. I did however manage to make a few genuine friends, both female and male, during the 10 months or so I was there, especially my best friend Belinda Moresby.

At the end of my time at RMAS, just before my passing out parade, I sat my final board review.

"So, tell me Natasha what is your ambition as newly qualified officer in Her Majesty's Armed Forces?" the academy commandant asked me as my interview came to an end.

My answer was simple; I told him I wanted to become the youngest female Colonel in the services. It brought a grin to the commandant's face, which puzzled me, as he shook my hand and wished me all the luck in the world in achieving my aim.

Passing out at the end of my course was something of an anti-climax.

My parents had barely spoken to me during my time at Sandhurst and neither of them attended the final parade. Their absence only serving to widen the gulf between us and harden my resolve to make a success of my decision to serve my country. I had no family or friends there to celebrate with and simply said my goodbye's, especially to Belinda, and went home for two weeks leave before taking up my first posting.

As a newly commissioned second Lieutenant I was assigned to the Royal Logistics Corps and allocated, as a junior aide, onto the staff at a UK base under the command of a Lieutenant-Colonel Hugh Richmond.

Close to retiring the skinny, balding, middle-aged officer seemed to be quite congenial and looking for a quiet life when I first met him.

That was when my story really began.

It has never been very difficult for me to attract male interest, I'm passably attractive; 5' 5" tall, shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes and a pretty face, or so I'm told, while figure wise I'm a slender, athletic 34B-23-34 with smallish breasts and good legs.

As it was my first appointment, I made a genuine effort to get on with the other officers at the base whilst trying not to become overly familiar. I didn't want to get any sort of reputation either as an ice-queen or as being easy and known as a slut.

I enjoyed the usual innocent friendly banter between myself and the other officers at the base, however, being one of just a handful of females I quickly received several offers of dates from my male colleagues. Some were from single officers my own age while others were from older more senior men some of whom were even married. Not that it mattered to me, I declined most of them, only going on the occasional platonic date with someone I had little regular contact with.

It wasn't long before the gossips on the base had me labelled as a lesbian, amongst other things, despite my efforts to stay low-key, and I realised then why the commandant at Sandhurst had smiled at my answer to his question. Genuine ability alone was not a guaranteed way for a woman to further her career, not within her majesty's armed forces at any rate. The army was still very much a male dominated world.

Lieutenant-Colonel Richmond had also noticed my reluctance to mix socially and commented on it to me several times. On each occasion I gave him my stock answer, that I was focused on furthering my army career and not on finding myself a boyfriend or a husband.

I was almost six months into my posting at the base when my responses to the requests for a date eventually resulted in an unexpected and lengthy discussion with him about my stated aims and objectives.

"Please, sit down Lieutenant." he surprised me one day when we were alone in his office.

"Sir?" I did as he instructed and looked at him curiously.

"You don't seem to be... how should I put it.... mixing outside of the base."

"Oh well... err... I... err I'd rather focus on my career sir."

"I see. So, Natasha, what is it you really want from the military then?" he asked me pointedly, dropping into the seat opposite me on the other side of his desk.

His question caught me slightly off guard me and I took a moment to collect my thoughts. Then hesitantly I told him about my wanting to rise to the same rank that he had attained, hopefully by the time I was thirty.

No sooner has I answered him than he began to laugh softly "You're being rather naive Lieutenant Upson-Marsh if you seriously think that your, unquestionable, talent and abilities alone will gain you the recognition you want."

"What do you mean sir?" completely baffled by his comment I tried to imagine what he was suggesting.

Looking at me with sympathetic eyes he grinned and started to enlighten me.

"You have to realise it's still very much a man's world in the army young lady. Your gender will work against you whatever you try to do. An attractive young woman like you needs to cultivate friends."

It was probably in that instant I finally began to realise that what he was telling me was the truth. Being female meant I would have to work twice as hard to even achieve half as much as a male officer the same age as me. Of course, what I didn't understand, at least not to start with, was that he had an ulterior motive.

That only became apparent to me a few days later.

"You do realise Natasha, that I might be able to help you start to climb the promotional ladder, don't you?" he intimated to me later in the week when we were, again, alone in the office.

In my naivety I didn't immediately realise what he meant and I guess I must have looked quite mystified at his statement.

"I'm sorry sir I don't quite follow you?"

"Why don't we have dinner tonight? In town. I can explain it to you properly then." He suggested, his request sounding completely innocent to a naïve young woman.

"Oh I... err... I... umm.... Ok I...err I suppose so sir." I replied slightly thrown by his proposal.

"Good. I'll book us a table at the Crown Hotel for 8. Will that be ok with you Natasha?" he asked me questioningly.

"Err... I... I guess so... no, yes, yes that's fine." agreeing tentatively I immediately started to wonder what on earth I would wear.

"Wonderful." He grinned, "And let's keep it low key so no uniforms."

"Sir." I quickly disappeared back to my own desk.

The Lieutenant-Colonel was a married man, I knew that, but he was also my commanding officer. With that in mind I convinced myself that this was just a meal with my superior who was trying to help me with my career.

That evening, after finishing up in the depot offices, I headed back to my billet to get myself ready. Still unsure as to exactly what I should wear I was even a little confused as to exactly what I was going to dinner for.

After showering I sat, wrapped in a towel, on my bed and contemplated the evening ahead.

Not being one for dating I didn't have a lot of 'nice' clothes to choose from so after putting on a little mascara, eyeshadow and lip gloss I considered my wardrobe. There were a very limited number of options available to me but I wanted to look at least presentable so making a decision was relatively easy.

Tan coloured stockings, almost de rigour for any female officer, were rolled up my long legs and attached to a fairly plain white suspender belt before I slipped on the matching bra and panties. Studying my limited wardrobe, I took a moment and deliberated over which of my few proper dresses would be best.

My eventual choice was a bottle green cocktail dress. Just an inch or two above knee length it was fairly figure hugging with a square cut neckline that didn't show to much cleavage.

As I put it on, I looked at myself in the mirror and made a mental note to take time to go shopping at some point in the future. I needed to look for more stylish outfits and probably some lingerie that I could wear on a date, if I ever went on one, or, what was more likely, to wear to a special regimental function.

The taxi I booked dropped me at the Crown just before eight and I nervously made my way through reception to the restaurant. Not seeing the Lieutenant-Colonel, I had to ask at the desk about the reservation, before the waitress showed me to a quiet table where my commanding officer was waiting.

"My you look lovely tonight, Natasha." I noted he was quite casually dressed when he stood and greeted me.

"Thank you, sir. It's nothing special I'm afraid."

"Nonsense." He smiled at me slightly disconcertingly as his eyes ranged up and down my body, "You look absolutely gorgeous and less of the sir. This is informal."

With the pleasantries done we sat down to order drinks and dinner; steak for the him and pasta for me, along with a glass of white wine. Our conversation remaining casual and completely innocent throughout the meal until we had finished our dessert and ordered an after-dinner coffee.

"Have you given any thought to what I mentioned to you earlier?" he then enquired bluntly bringing us back to my reason for being there, "About the problems you'll encounter in advancing your career because of your gender."