Military Matters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of," I replied hesitantly, "I'm starting to see that it can be a problem being a female in the army. Especially if you are looking to get promoted quickly."

He smiled knowingly "It is in some respects but... perhaps in other ways it can be something of an advantage."

I didn't respond and just looked at him, more than a little puzzled at his comment.

"Let me put it this way, I can help you on the way and put you forward for promotion onto the next rung on the ladder." He added by way of clarification.

As he spoke, he reached across the table and took hold of my hand, his wedding band clearly visible on his left hand. It was at that moment the full meaning of what he was saying became obvious to me and I sat back stunned by the revelation.

The fact that he was obviously suggesting if I slept with him, he would push my promotion through was plain enough. But what really stunned me was the realisation that while my gender would work against me in one way it might work for me in another.

I could literally advance my career by fucking my way to where I wanted to be. The thought took my breath away for a second and I silently contemplated the idea.

Sex had never been particularly important to me. I wasn't a virgin when I went to Sandhurst and the few fumbled encounters I had had at university and the academy, had finished quickly and been completely unfulfilling, at least for me. It had left me with the impression that sex was an inconvenience to be tolerated when absolutely necessary.

As for feelings, I had, over my 23 years, formed an opinion that love simply existed in books or young girl's imaginations and wasn't real. A fact supported by my parents wanting to arrange my marriage to someone they felt was financially sound and from a socially acceptable background rather than a man I had any desire for.

Pondering the Lieutenant-Colonel's words to me I rapidly came to the conclusion that becoming a whore and sleeping with a few senior officers, even though they might be married, to get what I wanted would be a small price for me to pay.

It was probably then that I arrived at my decision to use my body rather than just my abilities and fuck my way to the rank I wanted.

And who knows, I thought, I might even enjoy it.

"So, you'll put forward an application for my promotion to first Lieutenant then?" not withdrawing my hand from his I finally responded, somewhat hesitantly.

"Well, I....."

"If I sleep with you?" I stated candidly interrupting him.

The lascivious grin that he gave me was all the answer that I needed from him and it sent a shiver of depravity through me.

Picking up my coffee I took a sip and went over the decision I had reached just a few seconds previously. Could I actually do it and fuck him in exchange for him recommending my promotion. He certainly held no appeal to me physically but then he didn't have to, I would simply be using him to achieve my own aims.

I concluded then that I whatever scruples I might have about what I was going to do I would put out of my mind, so my answer was easy.

"If you haven't already got a room, I suggest you get one." I swiftly made up my mind.

He smiled salaciously at me "Already done. We're in room 103."

Emptying my cup, I took a deep breath and stood up.

"Shall we go then?", I announced brazenly.

Before I could fully reflect on what I was doing, we were upstairs, and he was unlocking the door to usher me through. The room was typical of any pub-cum-hotel, dominated by a large double bed it was fairly compact and comprised mostly of items of mismatched furniture.

Inside I stood nervously staring at the bed. Now we were here I was in a state of shock at the fact I had so easily agreed to sleep with him and unsure of exactly how to instigate proceedings.

"I suppose I should take off my dress." I stated unemotionally my eyes still focused on the bed.

"Yes, I guess you should." came back the rather haughty reply as he moved behind me and reached around so his hands could roughly grope my breasts.

Leaning back against him I allowed him to fondle my tits through my dress for a minute or two as I stared at the wall in front of me. Then, stepping out of his reach, I reached behind my back to draw down the zipper as he watched me with lust filled eyes.

Stepping out of my dress I picked it up and draped it across the back of a chair. I was committed to my plan now and I knew there was no turning back.

Suppressing any embarrassment I felt, I unhooked my bra, disposing of it on top of my clothing. Then trying not to look at the older man standing just a few feet from me I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties and drew them down my stockinged legs before kicking them away.

"Absolutely gorgeous." He breathed, staring at my virtually nude form.

"Shall we do this then?" standing in just my stockings before him I tried to sound as nonchalant as I could.

My statement seemed to bring Lieutenant-Colonel Richmond out of his spellbound stupor and he quickly began to undress while I went to sit on the bed, watching him indifferently. Approximately the same height as myself he was a rather skinny man with, what I assumed to be, an average sized, semi-erect, six-inch cock.

Totally naked he rapidly covered the few steps between us and, leering down at me, pushed me onto my back and began to crudely molest my small breasts, seemingly unconcerned about my feelings as he mauled them.

"Fucking hell Natasha, you have gorgeous little titties." He groaned nuzzling my neck and trying to kiss me as I turned my face aside.

Breathing heavily, his hands cupped and squeezed the soft mounds on my chest, pinching the sensitive nipples and making me squirm in pain as he tormented them.

"Ow! They are attached to me you know." I complained quietly without making any attempt to stop him.

Ignoring my protests, he lowered his mouth to my, now swollen, buds and began to suckle greedily on them. Teasing each one in turn he slobbered over them for the next few minutes as I lay back and stared vacantly at the ceiling. I hadn't been even slightly attracted to the obnoxious little man to begin with and his boorish molestation of me just made me feel cheap and dirty.

"Suck me Natasha, get me really hard so I can fuck you." He instructed tersely, releasing my breasts and rolling onto his back.

Fellatio wasn't something I had ever done, having always considered the idea of having a man's penis in my mouth particularly abhorrent. So, it was with a sense of revulsion that I leaned over and, for the first time in my life, took a cock between my red lips.

"Guuuhhhmmmm.... Gluuurrrgggggggggg!" closing my eyes I tried not to think of what I was doing and started to slide his shaft back and forth into my mouth.

"Oh fuck... yes... you little slut.... Suck my dick whore!" from up the bed I could hear the insulting comments he directed at me.

Blonde hair fell across my face as I bobbed my head, red lips wrapped around his stiffening length, slurping and sucking as enthusiastically as I could. It was then that I felt his hand on my head pressing me down onto his erection until it was completely inside my warm, wet mouth.

"Guurmmmmmmm... Gurrgggggggggg... Gluurrrrrrrrrrggggggg!" the sounds that I was making were just a series of unintelligible noises that filled the small room.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuck... yesssssssss!" Lieutenant-Colonel Hugh Richmond groaned even louder with his prick fully embedded in my mouth.

Pulling my lips up his shaft I looked up at him, concentrating on the circumcised head of his manhood as I did. Swirling my tongue inexpertly around it and watching the expression on his face to know if this was the right thing to do. It clearly was judging by the response my actions got and after a minute or so of doing this his hips began to jerk and I started to wonder if he would just cum in my mouth.

"Stop... stop Natasha... I need to... to fuck you," his breathless gasp surprised me and I let his rigid cock slip out from between my lips.

Without waiting for me to react he shoved me forcefully onto my back and I scarcely had time to spread my legs before he mounted me, spearing his length straight into my, barely wet, pink slit.

"Oh shit, you're..... in me!" feeling him inside me made me gasp with astonishment and brought me back to reality as I realised that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Stop... stop... you need to...put on.... a condom." I panicked and, worried about getting pregnant, started to protest.

"Ahhh... yes... ungh... fuck... unhhh!" grunting loudly, he paid no attention to my protestations and immediately began fucking his prick into my pussy as I lay spreadeagled under him.

"No... wait, stop.... stop.... I... we... I'm not!" continuing to object I struggled underneath him.

Ignoring me he began to increase the speed of his thrusts, driving his length forcefully in and out of me. His hips slamming hard against mine and making loud slapping noises as he rammed his dick back into me again and again.

"Unhhh... stop... stop!" I continued to feebly protest.

There was no emotion, no feeling, he just took me, brutally seeking his own release without any concern for me. If I had hoped for any pleasure from him fucking me, I was disappointed as he brutally drove his cock into my cunt, using me like I was a cheap whore.

Oh fuck, Natasha.... I'm... gonna... fucking....!" Above me he gasped excitedly as his climax approached.

Laying under him I gave up objecting and just let him have me. Unable to push him off I knew he was going to cum inside me whatever I said, so I took a moment to calculate when my period was due. It was with a sense of relief that I realised I was probably only a couple of days from my due date and therefore I was relatively safe.

Just as I finished doing my mental arithmetic, I felt my commanding officer shudder to a halt.

"Fuck... fuck... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" moaning even louder he ground his hips to mine, his manhood buried in me as he ejaculated, squirting his man cream into my tight pussy.

Pushing himself up onto his arms a short while later he leered down at me "That was great Natasha. We must do it again soon."

"Never mind a next time, you didn't wear a fucking condom!" pushing my thighs together I let my anger spill over as soon as he had dismounted me.

"If you're that worried get the morning after pill darling." Sitting on the edge of the bed he looked back at me and sneered as he answered contemptuously.

'Arsehole' I thought but didn't say it, I needed him to recommend my application.

"So, what about my promotion?" changing the subject I pressed him on the reason for my letting him screw me as I lay back on the bed watching him.

"Don't you worry sweetheart I'll make sure it's sent in first thing on Monday morning." He smiled at me as he started to gather up his clothes to get dressed, "Just before I book us a room for next week."

Lieutenant-Colonel Richmond was as good as his word, fortunately for me, and submitted his recommendation at the start of the week. Of course, he wanted to continue sleeping with me and the following Friday I found myself back in the hotel with him.

As unpleasant as it was, I had to ensure he pushed my promotion through as quickly as possible. So, I did let him fuck me again a couple of weeks later and then twice more after that.

By then I had seen the base medical officer and gone on the pill, just to make sure I avoided any unwanted pregnancies.

The sex on the other occasions was just as rough and unpleasant as it had been the first time. The second time he simply bent me over the bed after making me suck his cock, Then, hiking up my dress he pulled down my knickers and fucked me from behind, coming in me again.

However, the final time was by far the worst and, after he stripped me, he tied me spreadeagled on the bed before using me as he wanted for almost an hour. Much to my disgust he took his time and made me orgasm twice before injecting his semen into me.

Every time I had sex with him was completely unfulfilling for me and always left me feeling sickened and revolted with myself. Mostly I got nothing out of any of our couplings apart from my eventual elevation to first Lieutenant, the next rank in the chain.

Promotion meant a transfer and I was quickly able to dispense with the loathsome Lieutenant-Colonel as I started thinking about achieving my next step, the move up to Captain.

My new posting was to the headquarters staff at another camp where I had again been appointed as a junior aide to the commanding officer, a Colonel Henry Stanton.

Getting to know my new CO took some time as, apart from an initial chat with him, most of my duties were concentrated outside of the central building and I hardly had any further contact with Colonel Stanton. As usual I avoided any entanglements and turned down several offers to have dinner with the few male officers who asked me out, preferring to keep myself to myself and to work on my strategy for promotion.

I was three months into my new posting and beginning to wonder if my master plan had come to a grinding halt at only the second step when I had a stroke of good fortune. One of the current aides, a Captain, was transferred overseas at his own request and I was offered the opportunity to take a minor role in the Colonel's central team.

It didn't take very long after that, just a few weeks in fact, before my discrete flirting had gotten his attention and we were soon on friendly terms, at least in the privacy of his office.

"Tell me Natasha what are you looking for from your military career?" he casually asked me the question I had waited for one afternoon.

"Oh... err... I... I... urrmm." taken slightly by surprise I started to mumble an answer.

Smiling he endeavoured to put me at ease "Please be frank, we're friends here."

"I want to get to become the youngest female Colonel in the army sir." I managed to recover quickly and, composing myself, I continued to put the next step of my scheme into operation.

Chuckling, the portly Colonel took a moment to compose himself.

"That's an admirable goal Lieutenant but a difficult one to actually achieve."

"I know sir. I've already worked out that it's a man's army. My gender doesn't do me any favours." The conversation was very similar to the one I had had with Lieutenant-Colonel Richmond except this time I knew exactly what I was doing.

"You're an attractive and intelligent young woman, I'm sure you know how the system works by now." His lecherous grin told me exactly what I wanted to know.

He was interested.

"Yes, yes I suppose I do sir." I smiled invitingly back at my commanding officer.

"My guess is that you want to make Captain fairly soon?"

I nodded and confirmed his assumption "Yes sir. That's the obvious next step for me."

"Well, I'll have to see what I can do to help you along my dear."

The meaning of his comment wasn't lost on me.

"That would be very much appreciated sir."

Thanking him I returned to my duties not wanting to say too much and appear overly pushy to him.

Letting the next couple of weeks pass by without bringing the subject of any possible promotion up again I waited anxiously for Colonel Stanton to make the next move.

"You know I've been looking into any forthcoming opportunities for you Lieutenant." He caught me unawares one day.

"Sir?"

"Now isn't the time to discuss it though." looking around him nervously he lowered his voice and suggested, "Perhaps we could have dinner on Friday evening and talk about it then?"

"Err... yes, yes that should be fine. Thank you, sir." I tried to sound as innocent as I could.

"Excellent. I'll arrange a table for us at The Bridge House hotel at 7 p.m. Will that suit you?"

Smiling I turned to leave his office "That's very kind of you sir, I'll look forward to seeing you there at seven on Friday."

"Oh, and let's keep it casual. No uniforms." He suggested exactly as I expected.

With a dinner agreed, and knowing the Colonel's unspoken intentions for me at the end of the week, I started to relax a little and prepare for our upcoming 'date'.

The intervening days passed slowly by and excusing myself a little early on the Friday afternoon I hurried back my billet to get myself ready.

Showering, I took some time to shave my legs and mound before drying my hair and applying my make-up. Putting a little mascara on my eyelashes to lengthen and darken them I added some eyeshadow to emphasise my eyes to my satisfaction before finishing off with a red lip gloss.

Cosmetics done I rolled a pair of black stockings up my legs, attaching them to the red lace suspender belt I was wearing, before slipping on the matching bra and panties. It was the first time I had worn the lingerie since I had bought it and, although I had hoped it might be in slightly more enjoyable circumstances, I was sure it would have the effect I desired.

My shopping expeditions to update my rather bland and conservative wardrobe had also included the purchase of several, more fashionable, dresses and skirts. Though, again, this was also my first opportunity to wear any of them. Keeping it simple I selected a little strappy black dress that revealed a hint of my red bra and came midway down my thighs.

A pair of black 3" stilettos finished the look I wanted perfectly.

Not wanting to start to any tongues wagging when I checked out at the guardhouse, I decided to wear a simple black jacket over what was for me an unusually revealing outfit.

"Hot date Ma'am?" the guard Corporal looked me over hungrily and asked me with a wink as I signed out at the gate.

"That's for me to know Corporal." I joined in the friendly banter aware of the looks he and the other soldiers on duty were slyly giving me.

"Have a nice time ma'am," he indicated that the barrier should be raised for me to drive out and I gave a satisfied smirk to myself as I pulled away from the camp.

The journey to the hotel took me just over half an hour, the Colonel choosing somewhere a reasonable distance away from the camp to avoid the possibility of someone from the base seeing us. Not that there was anything wrong with us having dinner together but the way I was dressed would have almost certainly raised a few eyebrows.

It had just started raining as I pulled into the car park and stopped in a vacant space at just a couple of minutes after seven. With only a few vehicles around it seemed relatively deserted and after quickly making a final check of my appearance in the vanity mirror, I made my way through the hotel foyer to find my CO sitting in the restaurant.

"Natasha," he stood up to greet me with a kiss on the cheek, "you found it ok?"

"Yes, thank you." Slipping off my jacket I took the seat opposite him as he let his gaze wander salaciously up and down my body.

"Some wine?" he asked as he sat back down.

"Just a glass please. I'm driving."

"Of course, of course." He waved a waitress across to us and ordered a bottle of chardonnay, first checking that I was happy with his selection.

I could see from the look the young girl gave the pair of us she was trying to work out the relationship between us, especially as Colonel Stanton was wearing a wedding ring. The thought that she probably regarded me as some sort of whore by the way I was dressed, sent an unexpected thrill straight to my pussy.

"Well don't you look gorgeous out of uniform," he leered and raised his glass to me.

Smiling back at him I did likewise "Thank you sir."

Sipping my wine, I quietly perused the menu for a few minutes, taking the time to properly compose myself, before we placed our order with the server; fish for myself while my commanding officer settled for a chicken dish.