Military Matters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... It's... It's... what's best... for you." she stammered

"Don't you mean what's best for you?" my anger was starting to boil over.

"Darling he's just a common soldier. Not even an officer. You can do so much better and when I told him you.... were.... engaged...." Her last words tailed off as she realised what she was saying.

"You spoke to him?"

"Yes, we did. Yesterday afternoon in fact." Richard interrupted, "He telephoned here and I told him my fiancé didn't want to see him."

"And did you know about the letters?" I waved the paper at him.

"Of course I did, your mother showed them to me when they arrived." He smirked, "We agreed it was better if you didn't see any of them."

I stared at the pair of them and saw the rest of my life being mapped out and controlled by two people who were only interested in what they wanted.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for tonight sweetheart?" he stood up and grinned salaciously at me, "After all we want it to be special, don't we? After last night...."

"Where was he, what did he say?" Ignoring Richard, I asked about Danny.

"Natasha... be sensible darling, forget about him. You're going to be Lady Stapleton one day." My mother simpered.

"What... did... he... say!" my voice rose angrily.

"He said he was coming back in England and would be landing here on the 15th." She told me reluctantly.

I picked up my car keys and turned to go.

"Tasha, what about tonight.... You said we were..."

Slowly I slipped the ring off my finger and dropped it into Richard's lap.

"I never wanted to marry you Richard and now I know why. You're a pompous, controlling slime bag. Goodbye." With a sense of total irrevocability, I left him sitting open mouthed.

"Natasha.... Don't be a fool." My mother's voice stopped me as I headed out of the door, "You're throwing away a wonderful opportunity."

"A fool... I'd be more of a fool if I stayed here and married this excuse for a man just because you want me to." sneering I told her exactly how I felt before I stormed out of the house.

"Natasha..." was the last word I heard from her as I slammed the door behind me.

Tears blurred my eyes as I drove into the village and parked outside The Anchor pub. For a moment I sat in my car. What could I say to him? How could I explain what I had done?

I knew I had to be at the airfield when he landed and checking my watch, I realised I would just about have time to get to Brize Norton if I hurried. I had my ID on me so it wouldn't be a problem getting onto the airfield even though I wasn't in uniform.

Driving as fast as I legally could I arrived about a half hour before the plane was due to land.

"Can I help you?" a corporal at the gatehouse eyed me with interest as I pulled up.

"I'm here to meet a flight Corporal." I showed him my ID.

"Yes ma'am of course. Take the first left and third right that will take you to the duty office and they'll sort you out from there."

"Thank you." I managed to call out an answer as I pulled away sharply.

The Squadron Leader who was on duty checked my ID and, after a brief attempt to flirt with me, which I ignored, organised an airman to show me through to airside where I could wait with a small number of other people.

I had managed to get there just in time as a few minutes later the large C130 transport aircraft lumbered into view.

Nervously I watched as the plane touched down and rolled off the runway towards the terminal building, all the while wondering what sort of reaction I would get from Danny when he saw me.

I could feel my stomach twisting into knots as the ramp came down and the personnel on board started to disembark. Following the others outside I searched the crowd for Danny wondering if after being apart from me for so long he still wanted me.

All around me people were being tearfully reunited and I felt my concern growing as I saw no sign of him until, with a sense of desperation almost overwhelming me, I finally caught sight of him.

Any thoughts of propriety and self-respect went out of my head as I started to run, my heart pounding against my ribcage.

"Danny!" my shout stopped him and he turned towards me as I flung myself into his arms.

"Tasha!" to my relief he held on to me, "I.... what... what the fuck are you doing here?"

The fact I was a Captain and he was just a Sergeant was forgotten as I clung to him, tears running freely down my cheeks. The only thing that mattered in that moment was that I was in his arms.

"Oh Danny....!" I struggled to form a sentence between the sobs.

He looked a little thinner than the last time I saw him but at least now he was standing up in one piece. His eyes opened a little wider as he stood there and I could see the pain behind them.

Swallowing nervously, I pulled myself together and gazed up into those hypnotic blue-grey eyes "Can... can we talk Danny?"

"Do we have anything to talk about? You never even said goodbye, not even a note and now... now you're engaged to be married."

"Please Danny... I love you." I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks, "At least let me try to explain."

He held me away from him and looked into my eyes "I love you to Natasha.... but... but you're engaged now. You're with someone else."

Shaking my head, I kissed him although he didn't return it "No, no I'm not. I can explain everything but it's you I want. I love you."

"I don't understand. You went without a word and I thought....." Danny looked completely baffled.

"Not here. Let's go somewhere where we can talk. Please." Refusing to give in I begged him, "Please, give me a chance."

It took a while to get Danny discharged formally before we were able to leave the aerodrome.

"Where are we going?" he looked across the car at me.

"There's a pub cum hotel up the road a bit. I thought.... maybe... if you want to.... we could.... get a room?" I suggested hesitantly.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair "Maybe we should just get a drink and talk first?"

"Ok." I was satisfied with that for now.

Settling myself in a quiet corner table I waited, watching Danny as he went to the bar and ordered our drinks before bringing them across to me.

"I love you." I repeated as he sat down a tear running down my cheek.

"Natasha... you never even left me a note when you were sent home. I didn't know what happened to you, too us."

Wiping my eyes, I drew a breath "Do you think after what you did that I would honestly go without a word? You saved my life Danny."

"No. I don't know.... Maybe... I guess not." He shrugged.

"I was confused I didn't understand why you were always so angry with me so I wrote you a letter and left it with a nurse to give to you."

He shook his head "I never got it but I was never angry with you."

"You always seemed to be, at least at first."

"No Natasha I was never angry I was in love with you. I have been since the very first moment I saw you."

I stared at him wide-eyed in astonishment as he admitted his feelings to me face-to-face for the very first time.

"Do you mean that?" my whisper was hesitant and barely audible.

"Yes, yes I do. I love you."

Almost unable to comprehend what he had said I explained what had happened after the explosion. How he had been in intensive care and unconscious while I had been posted home with my broken ankle and how I had left a letter with one of the nurses.

"I never got it." he took hold of my hand, "I thought when I saw you with....."

"You thought that the Brigadier and I...."

He nodded "I'd heard the gossip and then when you were with him before the car bomb."

"Danny, I did some stupid things before I met you but everything changed when you got on that helicopter. I never believed in love until that moment."

Staring into my eyes he didn't answer.

"I was never going to go with him, I just wanted to tell him that." I could feel my eyes tearing up again, "If you could just forgive me.... please."

"What happened before me is none of my business." His voice was unemotional, "But I thought I meant nothing to you."

The tears started to trickle down my cheeks "You saved my life Danny how could I think that."

"What about when I wrote to you and you didn't reply."

"Please Danny, I... I only found out about that today, you have to believe me. My mother... she hid the letters from me I never knew you had written to me."

"And your fiancée?"

"No!" I felt him slipping away from me, "I don't love him, I never have."

I threw my arms about his neck "It's always been you, since that very first time I saw you, I knew I was in love with you. The marriage was all my mother's idea."

He looked down into my eyes and I could see the hesitancy in his as he pulled me against him.

"I'm yours Danny. I always will be. I never believed in love until......."

His lips found mine, cutting me off mid-sentence, as he kissed me urgently, his tongue searching for mine. My eyes closed and I melted against him, pulling his mouth down towards mine and pressing my body to his.

"Perhaps we could get that room now." I grinned, letting his lips pull apart from mine.

"My parents.... they're expecting me home."

"Oh... I... err... ok." Suddenly I felt completely deflated, I had got him back and he was going again.

"You could come with me? If you want to that is."

"Are you sure... you want me to?" my voice was hesitant.

He looked straight into my eyes "I never want to feel like I have over the last few months. I love you Natasha and if you'll have me..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I was kissing him again "Yes, yes, yes. I'll have you. I want you."

Finishing our drinks, we headed out to my car holding hands to drive to his home. I knew the village where he lived but not the actual address however, he solved that problem for me and after I put the post code into the sat-nav we set off.

It was early evening when we arrived outside the cottage and parked.

Sitting in my car I was a nervous wreck wondering how his parents would greet me and just what I would say to them after all that had happened. However, there was no point waiting and so, taking a deep breath, I walked up the path behind him and waited while he opened the door.

"Hello.... Danny, oh my god it's you." a smiling middle-aged woman came to see who it was and, as soon as she recognised him, flung her arms around her son, her eyes filling with tears of joy.

"Mum..." he prised her away from him after a minute, "This is Captain Upson-Marsh...."

She turned to look at me for the first time "The officer you wrote me about?"

"And my girlfriend.... I hope." He said looking at me and making my heart melt.

For a long minute she studied me and I wondered just how she was going to respond to his statement.

"Well, you best come in then." She stepped aside and smiled, "I'll make us some tea."

"Danny, I don't think your mother likes me very much." I whispered as we sat on the sofa holding hands.

"Nonsense, it just took her by surprise is all."

"But...."

He stopped me before I could say anything more as he kissed me, pulling me into his arms.

"Did you mean it when you said.... my girlfriend?" looking up into his blue-grey eyes I asked shyly.

"Only if that's what you want to be."

"I do... I really do." Wrapping my arms about his neck I kissed him this time, as ardently as I could.

"Ahh-hmm!" a soft cough from the kitchen door broke us apart and I found myself blushing as Danny's mum put down a tray with three cups on the coffee table.

"So now you've started to sort things out between the two of you what are your plans sweetheart?" she asked me as she poured out the tea.

"Oh err... I don't really know Mrs Cantwell. I err... I haven't really got any."

"Well, we're about to eat dinner so you'll join us won't you, and call me Brenda, please."

I looked sheepishly at Danny trying to determine if he still wanted me to stay and getting a re-assuring smile from him.

"Thank you I'd love to." suddenly all my concerns vanished as he took hold of my hand.

Fifteen minutes later, once Danny's dad, John, had come in from work and we had been introduced, I sat down with them to a delicious cottage pie that Danny's mother had made. They insisted on opening a bottle of wine to celebrate to his homecoming, urging a glass on me despite the fact I said I was driving.

"Nonsense, you have a drink and stay the night sweetheart." She informed me with a wink that made me turn a brilliant shade of red.

"Well, I'm not due back at camp until Tuesday but I don't have anything with me." my feeble protest was waved away as Brenda told me they would sort me out with whatever I needed.

Once the meal was over Danny offered to do the dishes and I went out to the kitchen with him. No sooner was the door to the living room closed than he pulled me against him kissing me passionately.

"God I've been dying to do that all the way through dinner." He said making me giggle as our lips broke apart.

"I love you, Danny." I slipped my arms about his neck and looked up into his mesmerising eyes, "Tonight has been one of the best times of my life."

He kissed me again before releasing his hold on me "Let's get the dishes done."

By the time we returned to the lounge, after clearing up, there was another bottle of wine open on the table and our glasses had been refilled. For the next hour I sat and chatted with Danny's parents before Brenda stretched and declared that they were off to bed.

"I've left you a new toothbrush and a pack of new knickers on Danny's bed sweetheart. I'm sure he can find you a t-shirt to wear if you really need it." she winked at me as she left.

"I'm sorry Nat that was pretty transparent of her." he looked at me embarrassed.

"Don't be, she's wonderful. I wish my mother was like her."

We finished our drinks and I felt my heart pounding as he took my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. I went into the bathroom first and then quickly undressed before slipping into his bed to wait for him. With the covers almost up to my neck I watched Danny as he stripped off when he returned.

Despite the fact we had made love twice he had never seen me totally nude and it was with a mounting sense of arousal that I studied him as he got naked. He had lost some weight while he had been recovering from his injuries and I stared at the two, still vivid, scars on his back where he had been wounded.

"Do... do they still hurt?"

He smiled at me "Not any more, not now you're here."

I bit my lip, gazing at him like a wide-eyed innocent schoolgirl as he slid under the covers next to me. This was the first time we had shared a bed, both of us naked, and I sighed contentedly as he pulled me into his arms, kissing me ardently.

My arms encircled his neck as I responded, kissing him back and squirming with delight as his hand slid onto my modest breast. Rolling my nipple gently he quickly aroused the sensitive bud sending little pulses of delight radiating outwards.

"I'm sorry... they... they're not very big." I blushed as I commented on my breasts.

"Never seen the point of having more than a handful." Grinning he continued to lightly caress my body.

"God, I want you Danny... please don't make me wait." Gasping into his mouth I begged him to take me as I pulled him over on top me.

Spreading my legs wide I gazed up into his eyes waiting for his cock to penetrate my dripping slit.

"I love you Nat... ever since the first time I saw you."

The tears threatened to flow again but somehow, I managed to hold them back "I love you to."

He still held back, his cockhead pressing into my entrance, his shaft ready to enter me.

"Please Danny.... Fuck me!"

It was the reassurance he wanted and with a long slow thrust he buried his hard 9" of flesh into my waiting pussy making me moan with delight as he filled me.

"Oh yes... yes... yessssssssssssssssssssss!" my long, drawn-out moan gave voice to the feeling of total satisfaction that having him inside me gave me.

Despite the urgency we both felt Danny took it slowly, taking his time to fuck me with long steady strokes that quickly had me gasping with pleasure. Writhing under him my fingers pulled at his back urging him back into me every time he pulled out.

"Danny... oh Danny... Oh god... Don't.... don't stop.... Aaaahhhhhhh!"

The intensity of the feelings he created in me were unlike anything I had experienced before. All the emotion that had built up over the last few months surged to the fore as I felt the first stirring of my orgasm deep in my core.

"Oh... My... God... Danny... I'm gonna..." my eyes widened and I moaned louder, the waves of ecstasy growing rapidly inside me.

Thrusting steadily into my compliant form Danny fucked me, his bed creaking rhythmically beneath the pair of us.

"Yes... do it... do it... cum for me." he groaned softly, driving his prick into me again and again.

I lost control and shuddered violently, my body tensing then bucking and jerking uncontrollably as I came for the first time.

"I'm... I'm... CUUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGG!" unable to stop myself I squealed embarrassingly loudly as my climax overwhelmed me.

Danny continued to pound into me, his hardness hammering into me even faster as he fucked me through my orgasm while he sought his own release. Closing my eyes I clung to him, my back arching as another climax began to surge through me, following on from the first one.

"Oh god... oh god.... oh god... I'm gonna cum again!" gasping enthusiastically I strained against him clenching my dripping slit around his cock.

"Aaaahhhh... fuck, fuck.... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" driving his erection into me one final time Danny's whole body tensed before spasming violently as he ejaculated into me.

"Fuck.... I'm... cummingggggggggggggggggggg!" feeling him erupt inside me I came again, surrendering to the huge waves of pleasure that surged through me again.

I was just coming down from my high when Danny kissed me again, his lips against mine while his tongue toyed lovingly with mine, before rolling off me to collapse on his back. Turning onto my side I snuggled in against him putting my head against his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me.

"Now it's official, this is definitely the best day of my life." I giggled running my fingers lightly across his broad chest and gazing up into his face.

"Me too but you know I have to go back soon?"

"Not this week-end please." I felt the tears in my eyes again, "I'm not due back in camp till Tuesday, can't we just be together until then. Please."

"Ok, I won't mention it again till then. On one condition?" he kissed me gently.

Frowning I tried to imagine what it could be "What's that."

"We spend the next three days together."

"Deal." I rolled on top of him, kissing him on the lips before I began to work my way down his body.

"Oh shit Nat." I heard Danny gasp as I trailed my tongue lightly across his stomach working my way lower until I reached his semi-erect manhood.

Wrapping my fingers around his shaft I started to pump my hand along it, lightly flicking my tongue around his mushroom cockhead. Suddenly my aversion to fellatio seemed to have disappeared and I eagerly engulfed his hard dick with my mouth. Slurping and sucking on his erection seemed the most natural thing in world to do for the man I loved. I wanted to please him and I wanted to feel him inside me again.

It took a while but, with him hard again, it was now my turn to take control and I quickly moved up to sit astride him, reaching down to guide his thick shaft into my cum slick slit. For the next half an hour Danny and I made love in a variety of positions and I enjoyed several more orgasms before he finally came in me for the second time that night.

Completely satisfied and thoroughly exhausted I laid contentedly in his arms and we were both soon asleep.