Military Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sergeant Caldwell!" trying sound as much of an officer as I could I addressed him.

He spun around away from the Lieutenant he was facing and stared incredulously at me "What the fuck!"

"Language Sergeant." I couldn't help but giggle, "And you should salute an officer."

"I... What are you...? How did you?" he snapped his right hand up to his beret.

"Please excuse us Lieutenant. I need to talk to the Sergeant" I informed the other girl, pulling rank on her so I could whisk him off.

Danny just stood open mouthed gaping at me.

"Come with me Sergeant." Ignoring the American Colonel Oppenheimer who was staring after me, I led Danny Caldwell away.

Out of everyone's view I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of sight around the back of a building. Not giving him a chance to speak my arms went about his neck and I pulled his mouth down to mine in a deep fervent kiss.

"God, I've missed you." I finally told him as our mouths broke apart and I tried to get my breath back

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he responded somewhat angrily.

"Aren't you pleased to see me?" I whispered still holding him and looking up into his eyes.

"Yes, but that's not the point." He had his arms around me despite his obvious exasperation, "And how the fuck did you get here?"

Still holding him I started to explain how I had gone to see Brigadier Hyde and ended up having dinner with him.

I immediately saw the insecurity in his eyes.

"No, no I didn't.... I would never betray you Danny.... Never." I started to panic as he clearly thought I had slept with the senior officer.

Quickly I told him what had happened when I went to see the Brigadier and saw the look of relief in his expression when I finished telling him.

"I... I thought... when you said that... maybe you had...." He held me against him and I could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"Never. I love you. I told you that."

He kissed me, pulling me firmly against him and sending palpitations through my body.

"I have to go, Major Collingwood wants to see me, but can you come to my quarters later?" letting go of him I stepped back, "Please."

"I'll be there." He whispered as I walked away.

Waiting until I heard the soft rap on the door at just after ten was exquisite agony and my heart was in my mouth when I opened it.

"Colonel.... What... what are you doing here?" I spluttered when I was greeted by the unexpected figure of Colonel Oppenheimer.

"Captain." He smiled lasciviously, "You rushed off after dinner I wanted to make sure you were ok."

As he spoke, he tried to ease past me and through my door while I moved to block him, "Yes thank you, I'm fine."

"Ah right." He took a step back, "I don't suppose you want some company?"

"As I said Colonel, I'm fine and I have an early start in the morning." closing the door I sighed with relief, he was going to be a real problem for me at this rate.

I was still leaning with my back against the wood when the knocking began again.

"I said...." yanking the door open I found myself yelling at Danny Caldwell standing in front of me.

"Bad time?"

Looking around past him to make sure no one, especially Colonel Oppenheimer, was around I grabbed his fatigues and dragged him through the door.

"Not now." I declared a moment before I kissed him.

"I suppose you're the new logistics liaison officer I was sent here to collect?" he pulled his mouth away from mine.

Giggling I wriggled up against him "Umm-hmm I guess I must be."

Laughing softly, he kissed me again, this time our longing for each other overcoming us as our hands began to pull at the others clothing. Feverishly we undressed each other; shirts, pants, boots all coming off until we stumbled back onto my bed half naked.

Laying back I gazed up at Danny, lifting my hips allowing him to drag my panties down my legs, throwing them aside, before lowering himself onto me. His body over mine he paused and looked into my eyes his weight suspended on his arms.

"Oh yes... please... fuck me Danny.... please...I need you to fuck me." I gasped my legs splayed wide while his cockhead nudged into my slick tunnel.

He didn't hold back and drove his hard prick into me in a single firm stroke making me cry out as I arched upwards off the bed.

"Oh yessssssssssssssssssssssss!"

The sex was fast and all consuming, our lips pressed together, as I drew him down onto me as my fingers clawed at his shoulders. Breathless our bodies convulsed urgently as we made love, Danny's almost frantic thrusting driving me rapidly towards my apex.

"Oh god Nat... oh fuck... fuck...I'm..." groaning he pounded away at my dripping slit, his hardness stretching my tight crevice wider.

My eyes rolled up in my head as it thrashed from side to side, whipping my hair across my face while my hips bucked up against his.

"Shit... shit... oh shit.... Danny... don't... stop...." trying to keep my voice down I moaned with delight, my climax already surging up inside me.

I felt my orgasm start to ripple out from my centre as Danny thrust into me one last time, his body stiffening while he ejaculated, flooding my womb with his seed,

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna.........Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Feeling him spurting inside me sent me all the way over the edge, my body shuddering in ecstasy as I experienced my first orgasm in weeks.

Spent we lay together, both of us half naked, my body wrapped contentedly around his as my fingers gently caressed his chest under his drab green t-shirt.

"So, what was with the greeting?"

I giggled and explained the problem I appeared to having with my new admirer, making Danny smile.

"Do you want him?" he asked when I finished reciting my issue with Colonel Oppenheimer.

"Danny!" propping myself on one elbow my expression was one of surprise, "What are you suggesting?"

"He's here and I'll be at the FOB. It's simple really."

"You... you want to break up with me?" I could feel the tears start to prick the corners of my eyes.

"No but...."

"But what Danny Cantwell?"

He looked at me miserably "I'm just a squaddie really and you... you're an officer and beautiful and I...."

"Stop it now." I declared firmly, "I love you and nothing or no one is going to change that."

The sheepish grin told me he had definitely got the message but just to ensure it, I kissed him again letting my tongue push between his lips to play against his. Breaking away I smiled and slid down his body, lightly kissing across his chest and taking a moment to suckle on his nipples.

"Fuck Nat...." he gasped as I went lower, tracing my tongue over his stomach and down to his now flaccid dick.

Looking up at him I paused for a moment then took his prick in my mouth, my lips tightening around it as I began to suck him.

"Guurrrrmmmmm.... Gurrgggggggggggg!" greedily my mouth started to slurp on his manhood and I was soon rewarded by feeling it start to harden.

It was over an hour later when I finally lay back, gasping and exhausted, my legs still spread slightly apart with another copious amount of Danny's semen oozing out of my reddened slit. He had fucked me to a whole series of intense orgasm's before emptying himself into me again leaving us both satisfied.

Laying snuggled against him I let myself drift off to sleep, knowing I needed to be up early the next morning for my trip to the forward operating base Arnhem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much to my surprise and delight Danny was still lying next to me when I awoke at first light the next morning. However, not wanting to be seen he hurriedly got dressed and, after kissing me goodbye, discretely slipped out of my quarters to collect his gear so we could meet at the helicopter-pad.

Our short flight to the forward operating base was delicate torture as, watched by the air crew, I had to play the officer to Danny's enlisted man while all I really wanted to do was to hold his hand.

As soon as we had landed, I was summoned, along with Danny, to see Colonel Moresby.

"Ma'am." We both stood to attention and saluted once we were in her office.

"At ease and take a seat." She waved us to sit down.

"Welcome back Natasha." Jane Moresby smiled, "How did the pair of you like my little surprise?"

Trying to hide what had happened the previous night proved impossible as I simply went a deep shade of scarlet while Danny stared at the floor in embarrassment.

"I guess you did then." Colonel Moresby grinned at the pair of us, "Just be discrete please. If it becomes too obvious that you're a couple and it affects efficiency then one of you will have to go home."

"Ma'am that won't happen, will it Sergeant." I looked at my boyfriend for his agreement.

"No ma'am we'll be fine." He concurred with me.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it. In that case I'll leave you to get on with your duties." With that she dismissed us.

"My quarters tonight." I whispered as we left her office to get on with our regular tasks.

The day seemed endless as I carried on with my work waiting for the day to come to a close. After my chat with the Colonel, I realised Danny and I would have to be careful and even make it appear we weren't interested in each other.

It was close to midnight and I was half asleep when I heard the lightest of taps at my door. Hurrying to open it I let Danny inside before taking a several seconds to glance around making sure nobody was watching. I had barely closed the door before he pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard, my arms encircling his neck as I responded.

"Worried someone will catch us?" he asked releasing my lips.

"Aren't you?" I held onto him as I looked up into his eyes.

Shrugging he shook his head "Not really."

"Danny, we need to be careful. I'm an officer and remember what the Colonel said?"

As soon as it the words out of my mouth I regretted them. I knew I had said the wrong thing.

"How stupid of me to forget..... ma'am. You'd obviously prefer the company of an officer." Letting go of me he stepped back, "I should go."

"Wait I didn't...." Before I could take it back, he was gone, and I was standing alone a tear trickling down my cheek.

I spent the following day dejectedly hoping I might see him but if he was around on the base he stayed out of my way and even a search for him proved fruitless. That night I miserably packed up my kit in preparation for my flight back to camp Shorabak the next morning.

It was early when I boarded the helicopter and I looked around for Danny but only Colonel Moresby had come to see me off.

"Is Danny around?"

She shook her head "He requested to take out the daily patrol. Have you two had a fight?"

I nodded unhappily and told her what had happened the previous night,

"He's a man Natasha. A proud one. Give him some time he'll come around, I'm sure."

"Will you tell him I asked about him. Please."

She smiled "Of course."

With that I boarded the helicopter and, feeling thoroughly wretched, I went back to the main base.

For the next two weeks I simply got on with my duties feeling totally depressed over the way things were. I sent Danny several texts trying to apologise for what I had said but, unsurprisingly, received no response from him.

During this period Hank Oppenheimer renewed his pursuit of me, just to add to my misery. Most of the time I tried to ignore him although I did agree to eat with him in the mess on a few occasions, just to make my working life a little more bearable.

Then, unexpectedly, I went down with a case of food poisoning and for the next few days I was confined to quarters, continually vomiting and unable to keep anything down.

I had just started to recover and had returned to work when the American Colonel stopped by my office and asked if I would care to eat with him that evening. Feeling even more unhappy than normal I reluctantly agreed rather than sit alone again.

It was that night that I finally saw him.

I was walking across the compound towards the mess hall when, right in front of me, I saw Danny Cantwell talking to a pretty brunette Corporal. It was immediately obvious she was flirting with him from the way she laughed and touched her hair as they spoke.

"Sergeant Cantwell.... Can I have a word, please?"

Taking them by surprise they both turned and saluted.

"If you'll excuse us Corporal." I continued firmly as she glanced at him before walking away.

He just looked at me and I could see the indecision in his eyes "You wanted to speak to me.... ma'am?"

"Please Danny... can we talk. Please?" now I was alone with him I could feel the tears prick my eyes.

"About what ma'am?"

Please... I'm going back to England in a couple of weeks." My heart was starting to race.

"Is there anything else to say.... Ma'am? You made my position very clear to me."

I was just about to answer him when Colonel Oppenheimer appeared and headed straight towards me.

"I can see your obviously very busy ma'am." He murmured as he glanced at the American.

"Danny, I didn't....." but it was too late and he was already walking away.

"Natasha, I was hoping to see you." The American greeted me cheerfully.

Any opportunity I had to follow my boyfriend was quickly thwarted as Hank reached me and, taking my arm, started to steer me towards the mess. I should have objected but upset and angry that the stubborn man wouldn't listen to me I simply allowed it.

Dinner was a relatively silent affair as I brooded over Danny's reluctance to talk to me and desperately hoped it wasn't a sign that he wanted to end our relationship before it had really got started.

"Let me walk you back to your quarters Natasha." Colonel Oppenheimer insisted as we left the mess hut.

"Oh yes... err... ok I guess."

On almost of all the previous occasions I had politely turned down his offer to escort me back but, for some reason, tonight I simply accepted. Letting him stroll alongside me he chatted amiably while I thought about Danny and mostly ignored anything he said.

Almost with realising it I noticed we had reached my billet and my heart leapt when I noticed Danny step back into the shadows.

"Thank you Colonel I....."

I had just started to say goodnight when Hank Oppenheimer kissed me.

For several seconds I didn't move, I just stood completely stunned as he pulled me against him with his lips pressed to mine.

"What the fuck are you doing?" coming to my senses I shoved him forcefully away from me.

"What.... I thought that you were inviting me..."

"Back for sex?" I glared at him indignantly.

"Well yes... why else would you..."

"Certainly not for that. I'd appreciate it you would just go."

He paused and looked at me rather shamefacedly "I... I apologise Captain."

Turning on his heel he scurried away leaving me alone, my pulse racing as I looked around for Danny who was nowhere to be seen.

'Shit! Shit, shit, shit!' came immediately to mind as I set off to find him.

He wasn't anywhere in the vicinity so I took a chance and made my way to where his temporary quarters would be. Unsure of exactly which door to choose I stopped the nearest soldier.

"Sergeant Caldwell?"

"Last door on the left ma'am." He gave me a strange look as he answered but I wasn't interested in what he thought of me.

My knock was quickly answered and without giving Danny a chance to object I shoved past him and into the small room.

"We need to talk.... NOW!" once inside I turned to face him.

"Why don't you come in...ma'am." He snorted sarcastically closing the door behind me.

"Don't ma'am me Danny Caldwell. This is just between me and you."

He didn't answer.

"I'm sorry for what I said Danny. I didn't mean it like that. You know that?" now I was actually confronting him I struggled to find the right words.

"It doesn't matter now does it? You've obviously moved on to someone more suitable."

I looked at him as the tears started to trickle down my cheeks "I love you. How many times do you need telling? If, I have to choose between my commission and you, I choose you every time."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself with the American Colonel."

"He kissed me. If you'd have stayed a moment longer you would have realised, I wasn't interested." Unable to stop the tears I stood and stared at him, my heart thudding anxiously against my ribs.

Instead of answering he stood silently, gazing questioningly into my eyes.

"I... I'm sorry Danny.... I love you. It has only ever been you but it seems you're the one that's trying to get rid of me." I went to push past him to the door.

Before I had gone two steps, he grabbed me and pulled me back into his arms, his mouth descending onto mine in a long, deep passionate kiss. I melted without a struggle, wrapping my own arms around his neck and surrendering to him.

"I'm sorry Natasha, I love you to and I've been an idiot." He paused to tell me between kisses.

"I love you to Danny Caldwell. I always will."

We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, enjoying the fact that we had resolved our argument, before he began to unbutton my fatigues. In a flash he had my shirt open and was easing it off my shoulders when I started to respond in kind.

I was down to just my underwear and my drab green undershirt when Danny guided me back onto the bed, his fingers hooking under the waistband of my panties as I lay back staring up at him. Lifting my hips, I felt him slide my knickers down my legs before tossing them aside.

"Danny, you don't have..." I started to protest as he gently prised my thighs open and lightly traced his tongue up the soft sensitive skin at the top of my inner legs.

"Ahhhh fuck....... Aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

For the next few minutes, he teased and tormented me, his tongue doing delicious things up and down my inner thighs while avoiding any contact with my rapidly moistening slit.

"Oh god please... touch me... please.... I need you to touch me." I finally gave in and grabbed his hair pulling his mouth to my hairless dripping cleft.

"Oh yes... yes... oh Danny... oh fuck." His tongue glided along my slit, probing between my nether lips as he lapped greedily at me before finding my clit.

A finger followed, slipping knuckle deep into me as I groaned with pleasure my hips starting to buck upwards when he inserted a second digit into my dripping hole.

The combination of his tongue on my clit and his fingers pumping my pussy was too much for me and I clamped my thighs tight around his head.

"Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhh!" my cry was almost unintelligible as my spine arched upwards off the bed and I felt my climax surge outward from my clitoris.

His tongue continued to lap up my cream, prolonging my satisfaction, until gasping for breath I begged him to stop. With a grin he lifted his mouth away from my dripping hole, lips glistening wetly, and moved up my body as I spread my legs wider to accommodate him.

Biting my lower lip, I gazed into his eyes as I felt his cockhead nudge into me, pressing between my moist out lips and against the entrance to my eager cunt. Pausing he let me reach for him, trying to pull him all the way inside me.

"Please Danny... please fuck me.... I need you in me." my fingers clawed at his buttocks.

Slowly he allowed his manhood to ease deeper, stretching my juicy tight love hole open as he filled me.

"Oh fuck, yesssssssssssssssssss.... yesssssssssssssssss!" my low groan of pleasure filled the small room once his full length was sheathed in my pussy.

Settling into a steady rhythm Danny started to fuck me, his hard shaft sliding easily into me again and again as I wriggled and moaned under him. I could already feel another climax starting to build in my core as he began to piston harder driving his cock deeper and deeper.

"Yes... yes... yes.... I'm... gonna...." I squealed, my head thrashing side to side as I felt the swell of ecstasy overtake me.