Military Recruiting

Story Info
Two guardsmen train a curious guy about life in the military.
1.8k words
4.67
7.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the National Guard in my twenties, ripped, and horny as hell all the time. I hooked up with a dude from a town close to mine who was also in the Guard. He also liked dicks, pussy, and ass so we quickly became roommates when we got the chance. In military style we called each other by our last names, so he was Collins and I was Baker, and we were both straight acting, cock sucking, ass fucking maniacs.

One summer Collins and I were driving toward our summer camp in Texas and made an overnight stop in Tyler. I was ready for some hot man sex but he wanted to go to a bowling alley next to the hotel and see if we could pick up a chick who liked threesomes.

We started bowling and he was constantly hitting on single women but none of them were interested and by eight o'clock the place was full of league bowlers so we decided to leave. We were in fatigues and on the way out a young guy at a video game stopped playing and asked Collins about the Army. He looked about nineteen or twenty, fresh out of high school and way too eager to find out about the military.

Collins talked to him while I paid for the bowling, and when I walked up to them, I heard their conversation.

"No we are in the National Guard so we don't usually stay in barracks except in basic training or if we are on a base," Collins said resting his hand on his thigh and crotch. I could see him fingering his dick through his pants.

"We are going back to our room and ordering a pizza, you want to join us and talk about the Guard?" I asked. I stuck out my hand, "I'm Matt Baker." He stuck his hand out and said, "I'm Bradley Davis, yeah if you guys don't mind. I've been thinking about enlisting in the Navy."

"THE NAVY?" I said loudly, "Damn dude, do you like getting your ass-fucked?"

He looked at me like a deer in the headlights. Collins snorted and turned toward the door. "Uh, NO," he said sharply.

"Well look man, dudes like you in the Navy get their ass fucked - like every night!"

I said it like I knew what I was talking about. Collins knew I was making shit up as I went, "My buddy in high school enlisted in the Navy," I said, "and you ought to hear the stories he told me about being aboard ship."

"Uh, what did he say happened?" he asked. I could tell we had him hooked when I started talking about life aboard ship. I was totally fucking with him, I didn't know anybody in the Navy much less what life was like aboard a warship.

"Well, my buddy said all the new sailors are assigned bunks in between guys that have been in for a while and can tell him what to do and how to get out of the ship in an emergency." Collins looked at me and smirked as he adjusted his dick. "He said the first night he was in a deep sleep and the sailor in the bunk beside him grabs my buddy's head and sticks his hard cock right in his mouth and made him suck it. There are three bunks in a row and then the guy under my buddy climbed out, pulled down his boxers and pulled my buddy out in front of the bunk. He butt-fucked him while he was sucking the first guy - he had two dicks in him at the same time."

Bradley was adjusting his crotch while I made up the story and it was obvious his dick was getting thick in his jeans.

Our motel was on the other side of the bowling alley parking lot so by the time I finished the Navy story we were in our room.

"Hey how about some porn?" Collins said as he turned on the TV. I called a pizza place that had a flyer in the hotel room and ordered an extra large supreme.

The TV had free adult movies and soon Collins had the TV turned to a movie where a bleached blonde broad with big tits was sucking some guy's monster cock.

"Damn his dick is bigger than yours, Baker," Collins said looking at me and winking.

"Yeah well he's getting paid for it - just remember that," I said.

We all laid down on the king sized bed with Bradley in the middle.

When the blonde chick slid her tongue along the side of the giant cock, Collins unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard cock.

Bradley's eyes were glued on Collins's dick and his hands immediately started massaging his crotch.

Collins started pulling his shirt off and it looked like he was going to strip naked.

Bradley kind of backed up against me looking at Collins. In less than a minute Collins was bare-assed naked, his hairy chest and plump red cock on full display. Bradley was squeezing his crotch and his eyes were bugging out.

"He does this," I said matter-of-factly motioning toward Collins, like it was no big deal.

Bradley didn't say anything but turned and looked at me. I reached behind my head and pulled off my tee shirt. I'm not as hairy as Collins but have a cut muscled chest. Bradley stared at my chest and I could see his cock was totally boned in his jeans. He was trying discretely to rearrange his dick but it wasn't working and I could tell he was uncomfortable.

So, to loosen him up a little I stood up and pulled down my jeans and briefs in one motion. I stood there naked, my cock sticking straight out and Bradley was just bug-eyed looking back and forth between Collins and I, both naked and jacking our hard dicks.

"Feel free" I said motioning to his crotch. He swallowed and unbuttoned his jeans. I watched as he pulled the zipper down and opened his jeans. He pulled his massive hard cock around to the front of his briefs. But that motion made the tip of his cockhead peek out of his underwear.

"Looks like the boy needs a hand," Collins said.

I walked down to the foot of the bed and pulled on the end of his jeans.

"Uh, I'm not sure I want to...", as he was speaking I had his jeans and briefs halfway down his legs. His cock stood out like a flagpole and he had a dense dark bush of pubic hair.

Collins leaned over and took Bradley's dick in his mouth.

"Oh Fuck..." Bradley said as his dick was devoured.

"Collins will stop if you want him to," I said. But Bradley was lost in the moment and didn't hear a word I was saying.

I stepped onto the bed and straddled Bradley's chest as Collins pulled him flat on his back. My hard cock was leaking pre-cum and I put it right in front of Bradley's lips.

"You know what to do," I said looking him in the eyes. He opened his lips and took my big cock in his mouth. He clearly wasn't an experienced cocksucker, but that didn't matter, his ass was mine.

Bradley sucked my dick for a few minutes and then Collins pulled him around diagonal on the bed and I lifted Bradley's legs up, so Collins could get his tongue in that sweet furry ass. Bradley moaned when Collins speared his hole with his pointed tongue. He munched the young man's ass like it was the first time it had ever been eaten. I pulled Bradley's head to the side and throat fucked him.

Collins pulled his ass to the edge of the bed and spit on his hand and into Bradley's ass. When Collins' hard cock shoved inside Bradley's ass he yelped a little, but Collins went slow and then started a nice easy fuck. I let this go on for a couple of minutes and then I wanted a turn so I walked around and tapped Collins on the shoulder.

"My turn, you horny bastard," I said. Collins pulled out and I shoved my big dick right in behind him. Bradley moaned again when I buried my cock deep in his ass. I fucked him for five or six minutes and Collins said, "Let's do a double tap." I grinned big and nodded my head. Bradley's ass was going to be sore tomorrow morning.

I pulled out and rolled Bradley out of the way so I could lay on my back.

"Sit on Baker's dick," Collins told him; "Put your back towards the wall." Bradley did what he was told and lowered his tight hole right on top of my aching cock.

My dick slid right up his hole and when he was sitting on it completely, Collins pushed him back against my chest. My cock was buried up his ass and Collins started pushing his thick cock right on top of mine. Bradley was going ape-shit and yelling about how big it was and how much it hurt.

"You wanted to be in the Navy, this is what they do in the NAVY big guy, you better get ready for it," I said sarcastically.

Collins started fucking like a maniac, his nuts were pounding underneath hitting my nuts. I could feel the friction of his cock sliding against mine and I was about to explode.

"I'm cumming," I yelled, "FUCK......." My cock exploded and cum was gushing out of Bradley's ass all over our bed and around Collins' dick. Collins came in less than a minute and I could hear the slobbering sound of his cock shoving in and out of Bradley's cum-filled hole.

That's when Bradley erupted in a fountain of cum, it sprayed all over the three of us like a firehose. Cum was shooting in the air and I couldn't wait to get my mouth on his plump cock and taste his load. In minutes, it was over; my cock slipped out of Bradley's ass and Collins pulled his softening dick out slowly. Bradley's hole was gaping open but slowly closed as a river of cum dripped down his ass crack.

We laid there on top of each other occasionally sucking, tasting the cum lodged in our pubic hair. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck, it's the pizza!" I said as Collins jumped up and opened the door wide open.

The Pizza Delivery boy looked at Collins naked and then past him and saw Bradley and I on the bed tangled together naked. Suddenly, Bradley pulled a rumpled sheet over his head as Collins gave the kid some money and shut the door.

"Did you know that guy?" I asked.

"Uh, Yeah, we were both on the track team in high school," Bradley said. Just then Bradley got a text.

"Uh, the pizza delivery guy wants to know if he can join us," Bradley said.

I looked at Collins and he was smiling big, his cock started pulsing and I knew the evening had only begun.