Military Service Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexis is sent to help military officers relieve stress.
1.2k words
24.3k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was covered with sweat as I moved around with poised movements. The hot and humid air of San Diego left my skin covered with perspiration. My breath coming out in short pants, I could feel the soreness in my muscles. I have been dancing for the last three hours.

"You are going to tire yourself if you keep rehearsing for such long hours in a stretch," The husky voice said from a distance.

As I stopped and twirled around, I saw mason standing there, leaning at the door frame. Me and mason have been dancing partners for as long as I can remember. Instead of answering him all I did was smirk.

"Why? Are you afraid that I will become better than you?" We both knew that he was a way better dancer than me. Mason has always had a slightly dominant personality; he didn't like it when I was sassy or rude to anyone, especially him. We flirt a lot with each other, constant teasing touches and passing sexual innuendos were a part of our daily routine.

He came behind me and placed his hand on my waist. I could feel the warmth radiating from his body, and it didn't help that I was wearing only a sports bra and a pair of leggings. Mason was shirtless and wearing just a pair of loosely hung sweatpants. I could feel his muscular chest pressed to my back. I could feel his member growing against my ass. I could feel the liquid heat flowing from my pussy, I was growing wetter by the minute. By now I had started to grind my ass against his erection. I couldn't help but let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

"We've been teasing each other for months now, can you please just touch me. Mason I-"

His teasing hands had found their way towards my breasts. His fingers were palming and pinching my nipples. He started to kiss my neck, licking and sucking all over, from my jaw to my neck. Suddenly he turned me around so I was facing him.

"Ahh fuck," My pussy was now nestled on his hardened dick. "Mason please," It was embarrassing to beg him to give me the release I so badly needed.

He just lifted his head up from my neck and looked at me. His eyes held an intensity that I had never seen before. I felt his lips pressed against mine, I kissed him back. Our lips moving in sync as he bit my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth further. His tongue entered my mouth and explored every nook and corner. I was addicted to the taste of him. His hands slipped dangerously close to my wet hole. He started to rub my pussy through my leggings, making me even more wet. I moaned in the kiss.

All of a sudden all the warmth had suddenly disappeared. He pulled away completely.

"It's getting late; you should get back home," He whispered in my ear. Listening to his husky voice, heavy with lust I could feel a cold shiver travel through my spine.

I sighed in disappointment. He was such a tease. I put on my hoodie and left the studio. After hailing a cab and travelling for 20 minutes, I was finally home. All I wanted to do was go to my room, and relieve myself of my sexual frustration. When I did enter my house, it was eerily silent.

"I am home," I shouted, was my mom out?

"In here Alex," I heard my mom's voice. It was very quiet. Something was wrong.

I hurried to the kitchen and saw my parents sitting at the dining table with a solemn look on their faces. My mom was staring at a paper of paper that was placed in the middle of the table. A manila envelope was placed right beside it.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked as I started to walk towards the table. My mom looked at me, her eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Baby I think you should sit down." Her eyebrows scrunched, a thing she does when she's worried.

I sat down on one of the chairs, still confused as hell as to what was going on. Seeing my parents worried, got me worried as well. My dad still hasn't spoken, he just kept his down, still glaring at that piece of paper.

"Mom, you're scaring me. Would you please just tell me what's going on?"

"Darling, we got a letter from the military," She said, almost on the verge of crying.

My dad used to be in the army around 10 years ago, he left it after he came back after a tour in Vietnam where he had injured his shoulder permanently because of which he was not able to aim and shoot properly.

"Are they asking for dad to get back?"

"No." I heard dad speak for the first time in a while. Now he was looking at me. "Honey, they are asking for you," He said handing me the letter.

The letter stated that USA was at war with another country, and they want girls to help the soldiers. They were asking daughters of ex-soldiers and former military officers to help soldiers and officers relieve their stress.

"But how will I be able to help them relieve their stress? What are they going to do, beat me?" I instantly stood up and started to yell. At this point of time, I was absolutely livid.

My dad stood up as well.

"Sit your ass down on that chair," My dad said sternly as he pointed to the chair I was previously seated on. As much as I wanted to fight him on this, I also knew that there was no point in fighting with him. I huffed and sat down.

"They'll come to pick you up next week. Your mother will help you pack your bag, and you-" Before he could finish, I interrupted him.

"I am not going anywhere."

"Do not interrupt me." I have never heard my dad speak to me like this. "You are going and that's final. Your mother will teach you everything you will need to know before you leave. It's just for a few months until the threat simmers down and things get back to normal." He said and walked away without even looking at me.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, and I glanced up to see my mom looking at me with a sympathetic glint in her eyes.

"I know you're mad at him. He is a good father, and he loves you. But he loves his country more than us. His country will always be a priority over us." She said as if she was talking to a child.

"Is he really gonna send me away?" I asked, as I felt a tear slip from my eyes. She didn't have to say anything; we both knew the answer. My dad would really let the military take me away. I just shrugged her hand away and stomped upstairs to my room. How could he just send me away? He's my dad, he's supposed to protect me, not sell me off like a poultry animal.


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short

The story is disjointed and too short. It starts with an encounter at a dance studio and then changes into a family discussion about military service. It could have been a good two or three pages to give some back story to just what the family is arguing about. The initial description sees to suggest that there will be a lot of 'stress relief' and we all know what that will be. It is a unique beginning to a story where the girl is sent off to the military to be a 'party favor' to any number of men/women. Please provide a bit of relevance to the story and what the family is going to teach her before she is carted off. Please keep going as there is a good chance it could become a unique feel with what the girl is going to experience in the military lifestyle. There are many ways that this could go to make this better/harder for the girl.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Watched She doesn't even know he's watching her until he's taken her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 01 Schoolgirl wants birth control, gets a very thorough exam.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Earning a Reward the Wet Way My husband indulges my pee fetish.in Fetish
Sex Ed at Westlake Academy This school has a strict "reproduction only" policy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ransom Game Tom screwed his employees and has to face the consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories