Ransom Game

Story Info
Tom screwed his employees and has to face the consequences.
7.2k words
3.93
26.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPokay99
JPokay99
73 Followers

"Hey, Tom? The phone's for you," said the assistant. "It sounds pretty important."

"Thanks Janet," the man replied.

Tom's assistant then closed the large wooden door to his office. Tom Farms was the owner and CEO of a manufacturing company. The company had been started by his great-grandfather many years ago, and had been passed down to him. Now in his early forties, Tom had become very comfortable in the game of U.S. capitalism and markets. He had political friends, competitor "frenemies", and his small group of millionaire buddies that he liked to play golf with every other weekend.

Tom picked up the phone while clearing his throat, then spoke into the mouthpiece, "Hello, this is Tom."

"I know who this is," the voice on the other end said. The sound was unnaturally raspy sounding.

"Uh, what?" Tom asked.

"You're Tom Farms, owner of the Farm's company."

Tom stuttered while chuckling, "Yes. That's me. What's this all about?"

After a few seconds of nothing but the raspy voice breathing, the voice spoke again, "Tom? You know you fucked up right?"

"Beg your pardon?"

"You fucked up Tom. Big time... Do you know what happens when you fuck up?"

Tom scoffed and replied, "Okay. I think we're done here. Nice try though."

Just as Tom was going to hang up the phone, he heard the voice say, "Do you know where your wife is?"

Tom tried not to show the hint of fear that was just created to the caller. He pulled out his smartphone and dialed his wife's number while trying to stall the person on the other end.

"Of course I do," Tom said, "Who is this?"

The cell phone connected to his wife, and as he covered the landline phone with his shirt in a crude attempt to mute his voice, Tom talked into his smartphone instead. "Ashley? You there?"

After a moment of silence on the other end, Tom spoke again, "Ash?"

The reply he got back had given him goosebumps, because it was the same voice from the landline.

"Ashley can't talk right now. Can you leave a message?"

Tom threw both phones on the desk and stood up to run out to his assistant.

"Janet!" He spoke in a panic that caused his assistant to know instantly that something was wrong. "I think something bad has happened. I need some help in here."

Janet stood up quickly and stammered, "Wha- what? Who? What's going on?"

Tom replied, "I'm not sure. I just need my lawyer, and maybe someone from the police as soon as possible. Also, call Bill for me will you?"

Janet was visibly confused and fumbled with the phone on her desk for a second in panic as she went to start making calls.

Tom closed the door to his office again and by the time he got over to the landline to pick up the phone, the voice was still speaking.

"Tom? You there buddy?"

"Yeah. I'm here, asshole," Tom said, beginning to get angry. "If this is a joke..."

"It's not a joke, Tom," the voice said, "We are quite serious."

The CEO of Farms knew what was most likely happening here, if it wasn't a prank. Tom took a huge sigh and said to the stranger, "So how much do you want? It's money you're after, correct?"

Without getting a reply, he started to lose his temper and raised his voice at the phone while spit flew across the mouthpiece, "How much!?"

"Calm down, Tom. I'll explain what happens next," the raspy voice says, "I'm going to message you a link to your email. I just need you to pull up the website on your desktop computer that you have in that fancy office of yours. Got it?"

Tom bit his tongue. He wanted to reach through the phone and strangle whoever was on the other side.

"Okay."

He clicked on the email that had just popped up from ufuckedup@farms.com. It only had a link in the subject area. He clicked on it, and after a few seconds a webpage loaded. The webpage was extremely plain. It only had a black square in the center of the page which took up most of the space. Around the black square was just a lighter gray color. There was nothing else to look at, except for a message from the website that popped up asking to approve the terms to continue, and he did.

Tom grumbled at the person on the other end of the phone before saying, "Okay. I clicked on it but there's nothing there."

Seconds later, it's evident that the black box on the page was actually a video player, because the image of Tom's living room was now being shown. In the image, was Tom's wife, Ashley. With the camera facing her directly, she was bent over the back of a couch and had a painful expression on her face. Even though the context was missing, it was evident that she was naked, and with a naked man behind her. From the camera's viewpoint, Tom could tell that her arms were being held behind her back and he could see her busty bare tits hanging down over the back of the couch.

"Oh my god," Tom caught himself saying out loud. "Ash?"

Next, the image started to move as if someone had pressed play on the video elsewhere. The proof of what was happening in the scene became clear to Tom. A man was fucking her from behind for the camera while holding her arms back. Her head and boobs were bouncing around wildly while she was at the mercy of the man fucking her from behind.

In between the aggressive thrusts from the man behind her, Tom could hear her saying through the subpar audio of the video, "Tom?! Tom?! This is what happens-" Suddenly, the video disappeared and the screen was black again.

Tom stood up again and bashed the phone against his desk a few times before shouting through it, "Listen, you cock-suckers! You won't get a dime if you do anything else to her! You fuckin' hear me?"

After a few more seconds of silence, the voice returned, "Tom. You listen to me. We've made it extremely simple for you. You play by our rules and this will all be over. If you don't, then things will only get worse for you and your family."

"Family? What the fuck are you talking about?" Tom asked the voice.

"Tom. We aren't stupid. We know that you have three grown daughters. Two still in college, while the third graduated years ago and got married, right? It's a shame that you couldn't have more boys, you know?"

"If you hurt them, I swear to god," Tom said.

The voice replied, "Tom. Are you ready to play? This is the only way."

Just then the door to Tom's office opens again. Janet comes in and says just loud enough for you to hear her, "I called them all. Bill didn't answer, but everyone else is on the way."

Tom waved and covered the phone again, this time with his hand. "Call the police again and tell them to get to my house right now. My family is being held hostage," he told his assistant.

Janet's eyes grew wide in shock and she nodded before closing the door again.

"Tom, the page has a quiz for you," the voice said.

Tom looked back at his computer to see that a multiple choice question was now on the screen. It read:

You were the CEO of Farms when the latest recession hit two years ago. Did you:

A) Take a massive pay cut to help out all of the employees in your company?

B) Seek assistance or guidance on how you could better help the local people as a multi-million dollar company?

C) Lay off 1,500 workers without giving them compensation or a chance of rehiring while continuing to play golf with your rich friends every other weekend?

"What is this?" Tom asked the voice.

"Just answer the question Tom. It's easy."

Tom stammered, "I uh-uh. I did all three of those things. I remember seeking assistance especially."

Tom clicked on B and the screen changed back to another image that shortly began playing as a video.

This time, the video started with a naked brunette woman kneeling on the ground with her arms bound behind her with a thick rope. Tom recognized her instantly. It was his second oldest daughter who was a senior at the local college. She was busty just like her mother, and had her blonde hair cut short with bangs. There were freckles all over her face and body. Within seconds of the video playing, it was apparent that a black man had his dick shoved in her mouth. Whoever was operating the camera zoomed in so that her face was close up and nearly taking up the entire screen of the video.

As the man's penis was slowly being pushed in and out of her mouth, the man's hands were placed on the back of her head to keep her from being able to pull away.

She was groaning and although she didn't seem in distress, her eyes were glazed over.

"Jessica? Jesus Christ," Tom said while placing his forehead in his hands. "Oh no, no, no! Jesse, I'm so sorry..."

The voice of whoever was operating the camera spoke, "What do you say? Do you remember what to say?"

He was speaking to Tom's daughter Jessica while her face was being violated by the other man's black dick. Even while her mouth was full, she started to try and speak as if reciting a line she had rehearsed.

Her words came out muffled, "Mpphm, Mmm, Hmm, Mmm..."

Tom slammed the desk with his hand, and shouted in anger over what he was seeing, "What the fuck?!"

Tom's daughter kept repeating what she was supposed to say, allowing the words to become more and more clear over time. Sometimes the man having his way with Jessica would pull out for a second, and allow her to say a few words before inserting his cock back into her mouth again.

After what must have been a full minute, Tom could piece together what she was saying.

She was saying the same sentence over and over again, "This is what happens when you fuck with them, Daddy. This is what happens when you fuck with them, Daddy."

The video then shows the man shove his dick as deep as it can go into Jessica's mouth. She gags and makes a loud choking noise before the video cuts out to black again.

As the room fell silent again, Tom found himself pacing back and forth behind his desk. He slid everything off his desk in anger except the computer and phone, and would punch the wall or his desk occasionally.

Eventually, Tom picked up the phone again and said, "How much do you want? Let's just make a deal now."

The voice answers back after a while, "I already told you. You have to play the game. It's the only way out."

"Bullshit!" Tom yelled, "You obviously want some money. I'm guessing you and whoever else got laid off want money right? I'm willing to pay. Just name your price."

After not getting a response, Tom notices that another question had popped up on the screen. It read:

Who is your favorite daughter? Is it:

A) Chloe?

B) Jessica?

C) Samantha?

"Jesus! What a fucking stupid question. It's just like any other father would say, I love them all the same! You are doing this on purpose, asshole!" Tom yelled through the phone.

"Calm down, Tom. You have to choose," the voice replied calmly.

Tom clicks on Samantha's name. She is the eldest daughter who had gotten married to Brandon, the senior lead of the IT department in Tom's company. She was a fit blonde who owned her own small clothing company. She had gotten her dad to invest in it, and through social media, it had gained some popularity. Oftentimes, she would promote her business by posing in tight yoga pants or a bikini on social media sites. To complete her image, her hair was almost always up in a ponytail and she would always show off her several tattoos that she had across her arms and legs. Almost all of them were motivational quotes meant to help empower women.

Tom expected another video to start playing, but instead it was another question. This time it read:

Would you rather:

A) Give your entire company to all employees under you, including all assets.

B) Post a video of your wife pegging you on social media.

C) Let a mystery video of your favorite daughter leak to all of her followers.

"I'm not answering that," Tom said. "I'm not even sure what pegging is, but you guys are stupid if you think I'm going to agree to any of those things."

"That's fine, Tom. If you don't answer one, we'll choose option C for you. We know that's what you would probably choose anyway."

Tom grumbled, "No. You don't know that. You know that's not a fair question!"

"You are the one choosing, not us. You can change what happens."

"This is bullshit!"

After contemplating his decision for quite some time, the CEO of Farms bit his hand and whispered to himself, "Sorry, Sam," before clicking on option C.

The screen went black, and for a while, Tom guessed that a video was being sent on her social media and he wouldn't find out about it until later, but then the screen started playing a video again.

"Oh no! Baby! No!" Tom shouted in shock while he covered his mouth with both hands.

The video started with his daughter Samantha standing in the living room while looking into the camera. She had a black man standing directly behind her, which was obviously not her husband, Brandon. She looked frightened and said the same line that he had heard earlier, "Da- Daddy? This is what happens when you fuck with them. This is what happens when you - ahh!"

Her sentence was cut short because she got lifted up off the ground from behind by the muscular man. As the camera panned out some, the video showed that Samantha was wearing purple yoga pants and a white tank top. The black man behind her was completely naked and had his erect dick swinging between her legs as he held her up by her waist. At first, Tom thought that the only men behind this revenge video were just one camera man and a black man, but then two more naked black men entered the scene. All three of the men were wearing black ski masks to hide their identity, and all three of them had various but common tattoos on their arms, chest or neck.

Tom shuddered at the possibilities of what these men were going to do, and that the video was supposedly going to be posted for the entire internet to see. "What have I done?" he asked himself.

As the first man continues to hold her up, one of the men grabs the waistband of her yoga pants and starts to pull them down. Samantha goes to grab them too and tries to keep them pulled up but fails miserably. Within seconds, her yoga pants and panties are around her knees. Her pussy is completely exposed, including the very small amount of curly, blonde pubic hair that was trimmed into a petite vertical stripe. A few seconds later, and her yoga pants and panties were coming off her feet. Meanwhile, the third man had grabbed her athletic top with both hands in the center and was trying to rip it down the middle. As he pulled it outwards all his strength, the top suddenly tore open, revealing Samantha's perky and toned tits to the camera. As she struggled to break free, all of the muscles of her tight body were being contracted and her curvy yet chiseled body was on display for whoever would see the video. There were a few other details that stood out about her naked body. She had tan lines, all of her tattoos could be seen, and she was wearing her wedding ring.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm so sorry, baby!" Tom said again in agony as if she could hear him.

In the video, a voice behind the camera directed the black man who was holding her up to "spin her around so that all of her followers can see her ass too."

The man complied. He put Samantha down so that her feet were back on the floor, and then spun her around quickly so that the camera got a view at her toned and tanned ass. She tried beating on the black man with her fists, but the blows didn't seem to faze him, and only caused her ass to jiggle more for the camera.

"Stop it! Stop this now!" she screamed.

The black man spun Samantha back around again so that she was facing the camera. She tried to cover her crotch with one hand and her boobs with the other.

"Don't be so embarrassed, sweety!" the voice on camera said to her, "Just think of how popular your clothing line will be after this! And it's all thanks to your Dad!"

Suddenly, the black man behind her pushes down on her back which forces her to bend over while remaining in a standing position. While keeping her bent over with one hand on her back, he took his other hand and started lining up his penis with her pussy.

"She's married, you fuck!" Tom shouted at the computer screen.

Samantha moaned as the man slowly inserted his dick as far as it would go. He slowly thrusted in and out as if making sure her pussy was wet enough to continue. Every time Samantha tried to pull away, the black man grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his pelvis, which caused her to yelp each time. Then, unexpectedly to Samantha, the man bent over to fold himself over her back, and reached down to grab the back of her legs behind the knees. As if she was some kind of toy, he stood back up while picking Samantha up and held her in the air with her legs open as if she was leaned back in an invisible recliner. He managed to do so while keeping his dick inside of her.

"Woah! Wait!" she shouted in surprise. It was obvious that she had never been in that sort of position before.

The man wasted no time in starting to fuck Samantha while holding her up. The video was now showcasing Tom's daughter helplessly held up in the air and with her pussy wide open for the viewers to see as it was getting railed by the strangers black dick. Samantha kept trying to smack, scratch and elbow the man's face while he had his way with her. After a minute of this, the man must have gotten annoyed with her attacks, because he decided to put her into a different position. He brought his arms in and around her thigh so that her legs were hooked by them, then he reached up and grabbed the back of Samantha's neck with both of his hands which put her in a full nelson. He pulled down, which squished her body into what had to be a truly uncomfortable position. If it weren't for her yoga exercises, it may not have been possible for her to be contorted in that way.

The black man hunched over to keep her in that position while still penetrating her pussy over and over again. Samantha let out grunts and moans from having her head forced so far down that her chin was inches away from her pussy.

Her body was squished even further with each time the man pulled her down onto his shaft. This in turn had caused air to be forced through her lungs as she groaned, "Uh! Hnn! Ugh!"

Tom watched stunned and in horror as his daughter was essentially being treated like a fucktoy.

Samantha's feet were bobbing up and down uncontrollably while she was being pounded. It was the first time that Tom had noticed her neon-colored toenails. The cameraman then focused in on one of the tattoos on her leg. It was an inspiration quote that read, There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.

Her arms flailed around from being held back behind her head in such an awkward position, while her blonde ponytail whipped around from side to side. The camera focused in on another inspiration quote that was written in ink on her bicep. It said, Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.

"Say it," the voice behind the camera said to Samantha.

"Ohh...ughh...uhh..." she tried to reply while her breath was being forced out by the man who kept fucking her where he stood."No..." she managed to reply.

"Say it!" the man demanded, "Or you know what will happen..."

"I can't!" Samantha pleaded between having her pussy pounded. Suddenly, the man really beared down on her body with his arms, causing her to release a long moan in discomfort, "Ughhnnn!"

Tom wondered how the men were blackmailing his family into doing all of these things.

The camera focused in to get a close up of Samantha's flushed face, and in between strokes from the man she could barely say, "This-is-what-hap-pens-when-you-fuck-with-them, Dad-dy."

JPokay99
JPokay99
73 Followers
12