Military Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I've had enough, mercy oh, please!"

Norb's eyes shut tightly but the tears kept coming, and he was now crying openly.

Norb grabbed his knees and bawled like a newborn. "No more, mercy, Miss Deirdre, please!"

Dee was quite happy. Mercy. There he'd said it several times the safeword after two and a half years of being her macho slaveboy.

Norb finally had broken down after never giving in in twenty-seven months or so.

And Dee knew that two previous girlfriends from their club in the States had dommed him and he'd never broken down for them, or any professional dome.

Dee threw the belt down and knelt on the bed looking deeply in Norbert's eyes. Tenderly she wiped his tears away.

"Have you had too much, sweetest?" Dee leaned in to Norbert's face and he got a glorious view into her cleavage.

It had been so long since she'd allowed him to touch her breasts!

Dee had taken to waving her boobs around in Norbert's face while they were encased in frilly bras, telling him he just wasn't man enough to touch them.

And she was speculating openly about some of the hot young privates under his care.

But she was so cruel...she knew how sexy he felt her boobs were...

Dee rubbed her boobs in Norbert's face, cooing to her poor husband.

"I can stop now if you want, honey." Dee said in her sweet voice, as she pressed Norbert's face into her sweet, soft cleavage.

"I can stop whipping you, the session can end, and I can rub some balm on your butt and legs.

I can bring you cocoa in front of the TV and pamper you a bit, but I thought you kept telling me what a good slave you wanted to be, honey."

Dee's fingers found Norb's cock, and he began stiffening in her soft fingers.

"I thought you wanted to be the ultimate slave—you're always talking about that, and telling me you want me to set the limits, and that's so sexy to me!"

Dee's forefinger rubbed precum into Norb's rapidly engorging glans as she kissed his ear. "Don't you want that too?"

Norb's dick was incredibly hard in her soft grasp, and he watched the ruby fingernails toy with his foreskin. Oh, she was so tender to him sometimes.

She wasn't so bad, really, for a dominant wife.

He almost forgot the intense pain in his buttocks, back and legs as he watched his wife's curving bosom tops bounce.

"I'm sorry I'm such a sissy, Miss Dee I really am." Dee began pulling Norbert';s cock faster.

"Well, Norb I thought you wanted to prove to me you could take any pain, and honey, I was so proud that you were taking my little whipping so well.

That is until you began groping your knees and sniveling like a four year old that skinned her knee, you know that frankly made me a little ill."

Norb looked so sad. "I want you to give me what I need, ma'am, it was just so painful, that's all. I can't seem to hold still on my own."

Dee licked her lips carefully and thought about it. "Babycakes, maybe you could take the rest of your punishment tied up.

It might be easier that way. And even gagged. How's that. It'll be easier that way for you, and you can make me proud, right?" Norbert was so upset.

Sweet Jesus, the rest of his punishment? He had gotten enough whipping for the rest of the decade in his opinion.

But Dee looked so adorable in her tiny little halter top, and she was still nuzzling his face in her breasts while she played enthusiastically with his rapidly stiffening cock.

"I get really hot when I see a good slave-boy taking his paces well, and I feel like giving someone a nice blowjob tonight.

Do you think it would be all right if I tied you up and finished this off?" Norb, in heaven, said "Whatever you want, my princess."

Dee tossed her head and smiled down at Norbert lovingly. He looks like a calf about to be slaughtered, she thought, stifling a giggle.

The fingers of her left hand caressed his hair and wiped the accumulated sweat from his forehead, while her right hand was busily making trouble down below in his crotch.

Norbert gasped and panted as Dee's long nails played downt here. He loved it when Dee played with his genitals, and he was very excited now, he could see pre-cum soaking her red nails.

It had actually been a few weeks since he'd came...it seemed that Dee never had time for sex anymore, unless he was performing it, and that was so heartbreaking.

She tended to push Norbert away when it was his turn, it seemed.

"I'm glad you want to be a good, obedient slaveboy and you want to take all the pain I can give you without all that jumping and screaming. I mean, they call you Viper, right?"

Norb blushed again. That had been his nickname as a tough recruit and a new officer, Norbert "Viper" Vidalia.

He was heavy on the enlisted men,screaming and humiliating them for the slightest offense.

As a kid, Norbert had read about Frederick William of Prussia beating the crap out of a soldier with a baton if one button was out of place, and it sort of excited him.

He knew the troops called him "Viper" and he got quite the kick out of it, though now Miss Dee was of course making fun of him, as he'd been whining and crying like a little girl.

Dee's fingers tweaked the glans of Norb's engorged cock and he gasped. Dee trailed her fingers across the foreskin.

Now Norb lifted up to reach for her, he really wanted to make love now.

But Dee's right hand casually dropped to his crotch and pulled his balls together in a nasty squeeze, while she still smiled at him, and Norbert fell back on the bed.

"That's better" she said, as her fingers resumed playing with his hardening cock.

"As I said, I hate to have to tie you down but you're such a little sissy and it's not very attractive to have you dancing about on the bed, sweetheart, not much of a Viper, I think."

Dee's tones were like little bells, but Norb winced at her cruel words. Dee noted his hurt look and pushed his face further into her substantial cleavage.

Norb mumbled "And- and you said if I took it well, you might want to give a lucky someone a blowjob, is that right, Miss Dee?"

It had been some time since Norb's dick had been sucked by Dee's incredibly full lips, it seemed. She'd done it less and less ever since they'd begun playing mistress/slave games.

The last time she'd given him head, he thought it was about three months previous to their wedding. Certainly on the wedding night she didn't even screw him!

Dee had pushed Norbert's head between her legs repeatedly and he'd licked and munched down there.

Coming up, they'd have a bit of champagne and talk about their honeymoon, but when Norbert would reach for her again, Dee would smile and say "can I have that tongue again, honey?"

And Norb went back down the next time as well. Dee kept making jokes that night about the condition of Norb's blue balls, but she didn't seem to want to do anything about them.

Finally, Dee had been exhausted and she'd turned over and gone to sleep, and Norb had steamed.

The next night, Dee had been hanging out with the purser of their cruise ship, and she'd dispatched Norb to get some drinks.

When he'd come back, the door to her cabin was locked, and he'd heard some very peculiar sounds emanating from inside.

Norb had had to pass the night on a folding chair on deck, and had been quite miserable about it.

It wasn't til the fourth or fifth night of the honeymoon that Dee had deigned to screw him, and it hadn't been much, even then.

She was a tough girl, Norb thought.

Since they'd been married, what was it, eight months now? Dee had screwed Norbert maybe ten times, and he'd gotten maybe two blowjobs, and one had just been a thirty-second one, and she'd gotten "tired".

Certainly that was no excuse for Norb, who was required to stay between Dee's legs until she'd cum as many times as she liked!

But Norb knew Dee liked giving blowjobs, before their relationship had changed she'd given him lots of head.

And Dee she was always talking about old boyfriend's dicks and how she'd loved to slurp them, and now and again she'd make vulgar remarks about men in tight jeans in the street.

"I'd like to lick his lolly" and that sort of thing, so she must be wanting to blow Norbert now, as she'd said there would be a blowjob for a "lucky someone" right?

He would check yet again. "You did say something about giving a blowjob, Miss Dee?" Norb was worried that Dee might get offended, and then there would be nothing.

She often gave sentences out like "Three days-no sex!" if he'd forgotten to wash the car or something.

But Dee smiled at him. "You heard my statement right, honey, some lucky guy will get a blowjob if I am horny enough, and I bet you can guess who that is!"

Dee gave Norbert a long, probing kiss while her fingers played along the length of Norbert's rock hard erection.

Norb gasped as Dee played further as she murmured.

"You betcha, Norbert. I'm always horny as hell when a slaveboy is being really obedient and can take lots of pain."

Dee's fingers trailed around Norb's stiff pecker as she blew sweet nothings in his ear. "Oh, thank you, Mistress"

Norb murmured as his eyes closed. God, he was married to a passionate woman, Norber thought. It was just finding the key to the passion, right? Norb congratulated himself on a job well done.

"I've found your secret, honey." Dee smiled indulgently. "You can make me happy and I can make you happy, Norbert."

Finally, Dee told Norb to lie on his back so she could tie him to the bed.

"But you're whipping my behind, right, Miss Dee?" Norb asked, puzzled. "Well honey, I think I've done enough damage back there." Dee said reasonably.

"It's time to work on the front now."

Tying Norbert down, on his back, Dee hummed as she worked, securing each of his limbs to a bed post until he was completely spreadeagled.

Then, she took up the razor strop again.

Dee swung it a few times into her fist, humming,and Norb wondered what was going to happen now. She was going to whip his FRONT? What the hell did that mean?

Norbert couldn't understand this being punished on the "front".

Dee tied him completely, and then, still smiling, she took a swing with the belt, and it landed harshly on his right inner thigh, and he bit his lip. Oh, God, this hurt.

"How's that, darlin'?" Dee asked in a friendly way. "That hurt too much? No complaints I hope." Norb knew better than to complain, then there might be no blowjob.

Norb had a feeling he had to be careful to not offend, and to keep his little wife's interest lively in him.

Norbert got the impression that she had other friends. He'd come home once in the middle of the day and had run into Dee and his master sergeant walking through the living room.

Dee was wearing just a dressing gown, and Sergeant Pawson didn't quite look...buttoned up.

Norb thought about it as he felt Dee's strap slam on his left inner thigh, and he croaked a bit. "Feeling it, aren't you?" Dee said encouragingly.

Norb didn't know how to handle his young wife.

When he'd questioned Sergeant Pawson as to why he was in the living room, the man had insisted to Lt. Vidalia that he was just helping "Mrs. Vidalia out with installing yer air conditioner, Loot."

Dee, lounging behind the Sergeant with a slow smile, had drawled that this was so. Norbert had shook his head.

"But it's February, Pawson, why do we need our air conditioner installed?" Pawson had turned helplessly to Dee, and she'd said

"You're absolutely right, Norbert, we'll drop the project then." And then they'd both laughed. So Norb had to watch this girl.

Whack-ack! Dee's strop landed right on the tip of Norb's pot belly, and he whined.

"Oh, what's wrong my honey-baby, my fluffy-duffy bunny rabbit, is it hurting too much?"

Dee's tone of scron rang harshly in Norbert's ears as she lifted the evil razor strop again and slammed Norb's right nipple.

Smiling in satisfaction at the renewal of tears in her husband's eyes, Dee then lashed the left nipple.

She was gratified to see Nobert try in vain to leave the bed, tugging on his arms and legs helplessly.

"Oh, please Miss Dee, it's way, way too much, that strop is horrible."

Norbert cried, his nipples felt singed by the evil leather strop and his stomach was quite painful now.

"Honeycakes, that's not so bad, just a few pats with my belt."

Dee crooned as she lifted the thick leather strop again. Norb's entire front was in incredible pain, and the sting was uncanny. WHACK! WHACK!

Dee's strop landed in Norb's right and left armpits next, and her poor husband screamed and cried in desperation.

"Norbert, this is great exercise for me, and you've got to learn to be a little man.

Let's see if I can get your right nipple again!"

Norb screamed loudly "Oh, Miss Dee, it's way, way too much, that strop is horrible"

Norb's nipples felt singed by the evil leather strop and his stomach was quite painful now.

"Honeycakes, that's not so bad, just a few pats with my belt" Dee crooned as she lifted the strop again.

Dee's boobs were shaking in her halter top, and in spite of the vicious correction Norbert was receiving his penis hardened.

Norbert screamed as the strop found its target.

"Please oh God, Dee, I know that I'm the one that's encouraged and taught you to be my dominant Mistress but it's gone beyond games, now.

It's way too much honey, I've gone through absolute hell tonight, you've whipped my ass and m y back and legs and I'm ready for the damn emergency room.

Let's quit now, deaar. Please" Dee shook her head prettily.

"Quit? But darling you've asked to quit before, and then insisted we go back to our normal sex life.

And then you start getting bored and you cheat on me with professional domes and finally you beg me to take you back as a slaveboy.

Dee's strop landed on Norb's left nipple again as she said the word BEG. "I'm really confused dear."

Dee leaned over, waving her boobs in Norbert's face.

She'd taken a brief bathroom trip to squirt them with Chanel No. 5, and Norb was dazzled with the scent.

His face was covered with perspiration, and Dee could tell that it had been quite an afternoon.

Dee scratched her nails gently on Norbert's right inner thigh, which had just been singed by the evil razor strop.

Norbert sighed. The sensation was incredible, and Norbert felt his penis straining into a full erection.

"It's hot in here" Dee said casually, almost to herself. Dee took off her halter top, revealing her shaking boobs in a beige lace demibra, which made Norbert almost go out of his mind.

Lately, Norbert had been the naked one around the house, and Dee had mostly been clothed, though of course in very tight outfits.

Not only had Norb always felt somewhat humiliated by this.

But also he was continually aroused, as he'd be standing in the living room, dick bobbing.

Watching as Dee would sashay back and forth in her little leather minisuit, or something.

It had been a while since he'd seen her quite this undressed, except of course when he was allowed to bathe her.

As Norbert scoped out Dee's magnificent breasts, he barely noticed it when she resumed operations with the razor strop.

She was landing it hard against Norb's right inner thigh, where she'd been so recently tickling him with her long nails.

"Is that so bad, darling?" Dee asked Norbert, her cleavage practically enveloping his face, as she leaned over and played her long nails across the affected inner thigh once more.

"N-no, Miss Dee" Norb mumbled, half in pain, half in ecstasy.

Dee smiled inwardly, knowing that the tops of her areolas were showing just above the lace, and Norbert was enjoying his first sight of them in nearly a week.

Dee rubbed Norb's shoulder and lightly kissed him on the lips.

"You see, a little whack with a strop isn't such a bad thing is it?" Dee asked this in a friendly way, tickling and scratching Norb's right inner thigh again.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The strop landed on Norb's nipples again, and Dee saw tears in his eyes, and she felt wet with power.

"Mommy---Miss Dee, my nipples are so sensitive." Norbert cried, the tears running down his masculine cheeks.

"P-please don't hit them any more." Norbert's complaint was halted by Dee's tongue, which poked right into his mouth as he was talking.

Dee pulled her head back and licked each of Norb's nipples extensively, and his cock grew harder. Dee reached down and played with Norb's cock more, and he began attempting to hump her hand.

Dee kept her fingers just on the tip of his cock as Norb tried hard to push it in her hand.

Dee leaned over, her boobs right in Norb's face and earnestly talked to him, her fingers still tickling the tip of his penis.

"Darling, I adore you, and I want you to be happy and successful" breathed Dee as she leaned over the bed, waving her boobs in the tight lingerie bikini top right in Norbert's sweating face some more.

"But you need discipline badly, my sweetheart." Dee lifted the strop and landed it hard on the shaft of Norbert's cock, and he screamed.

Dee calmed Norbert by rubbing the tip of his cock more with her soft fingers.

"You know when you get lazy, and you're feeling arrogant, and no one can possibly stand you that way, dear."

Dee casually unbuttoned her bra from the front, and Norb got his first look at her soft brown nipples, nipples that hadn't been in his mouth in some months.

Dee leaned down so the nipples were just out of Norb's mouth's reach, and rubbed his cock a bit, and then it became very, very hard.

Dee jumped up and grabbed her razor strop WHACK! The strop landed harshly against Norb's knob, and he screamed again.

WHACK! WHACK! Suddenly Norbert's penis was no longer a stiff erection,but was wilted and wounded beyond belief as the cruel razor strop landed its punishing strokes.

Norb began moaning as Dee gently rubbing his cock with her soft fingers once more.

Norb stared up at her nipples, which seemed erect and pleased, and the blood began slowly re-entering his penis again.

"Think of how happy Colonel Herries has been since you've been such a good boy." Dee breathed.

"I think you may get your promotion, and that's partially due to my work with you, don't you think, honey?" Norbert knew Dee was right.

Norbert had always been a talented officer, but a notorious slacker all the same. He was hell on his troops, a bit of a bully even.

He loved screaming at the men and making them attempt almost impossible tasks.

But when it came to paperwork and analytical stuff, Norb spent a lot of time in his office smoking joints, reading "Sports Illustrated" and staring out the window.

Important reports would remain undone under a "Penthouse" centerfold.

When Norb had been turned down for his promotion to first lieutenant, Dee had taken Colonel Herries out to lunch.

Dee had asked the Colonel, her adorable little hand on his old bronzed paw, what the problem was.

Although it was against regulations to discuss things with the spouse, of course Colonel Herries had told her everything.

Dee had then taken the Colonel to a nearby Motel 6 and managed to create some optimism for her husband's future in the grizzled old officer.

But later, as the Colonel was re-zipping Dee's tight little flowered frock up he said, "It's not just me, my dear.

After this glorious hour, I would make him a general if I could,but there are many other officers that will not be satisfied unless Norbert works harder."

The Colonel had said, still panting.

"And I know he can do it, he has the intelligence, he needs motivation."

Dee had given the Colonel a deep kiss and promised him that she would work on this aspect of the problem with Norbert.

Dee realized that motivation was everything, and Norbert had one powerful motive—he wanted her body more than anything.