Military Wives

Story Info
Things get interesting between two families.
6.2k words
4.01
24.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special Thanks to Moondancer for the help editing:

Looking back, it's one thing the recruiters never mention, but then again most of them were single. That the base housing is filled with swingers and swappers. I am not saying all were but you knew by the end of your tour at that base.

Let me begin, I was married to Cynthia (Cindy) for 9 years and we had a little girl. Cindy is a 5'1" brunette with an athletic build and adventurous spirit despite her very religious background. I am 5'9" a redhead with a few extra pounds on my waist from drinking beer on our downtime. We transferred to a teaching command where I was to be an instructor at an A school. No, I am not telling you where, or what branch, I will let you wonder there. Our sex life was good, lasting through three deployments.

I met Shawn after he graduated from instructor school about 6 months after I did. He, like I was assigned to a barracks where we quickly made friends and so did our wives. Shawn is 5'11" skinny with black hair, and Jill, his wife, is a 5'5" blond toned beauty. We constantly hung out with them on weekends letting our two kids play together. Drinking, BBQ along with board games kept us plenty occupied. We all lived in base housing due to the price for rent outside the base being ridiculous.

One of our coworkers was being transferred and invited us for his going away party. He said dress causal. The ladies got a babysitter and we all went to the party albeit 2 hours late. When we got inside all of our jaws dropped. Every couch and bed had someone or multiple people is some form of sexual activity. Hardly anyone had any clothes on by this point. Cindy let out a heavy sigh saying Oh shit!

Jill responded, wow I've heard about these parties. Shawn and I just looked at each other than to our wives. We knew we wouldn't be staying so we grabbed their arms and went back to their house. The kids were at my house so when we got into the house all the talk was about what was going on.

Cindy said it made her horny. Jill responded it was a turn on but she could never do that. We all agreed.

Shawn just kept looking at Cindy, his mouth-watering from desire. I was doing the same to Jill. Cindy looked at me and smiled then looked at Jill and winked.

"Well Honey we better go, by the looks of things you're going to fuck me senseless and the same goes for those two."

Cindy took my hand and told them she would bring the kid over in the morning to have a good night. Jill got up and gave her a hug along with Shawn placing a chaste kiss on her cheek.

I did the same with Jill. As we left, I called out "see y'all tomorrow still want to BBQ?" I got a hell yeah in response.

Cindy and I walked home and paid the babysitter and made sure the kids were asleep before heading into the bedroom.

You want to screw Jill don't you. Not so much accusing but as a question. I shrugged and said never going to happen, we are not like that nor are they. Cindy giggled and said she wouldn't mind being put through the wringer by Shawn though.

We screwed with the most intensity since our wedding night. Going through 5 condoms by morning. The last time Cindy called out Shawn's name as she came to orgasm.

I looked at her and laughed said damn. She blushed and said she was lost in the moment.

The next day Shawn and I drank beers and talked while the ladies were in the kitchen whispering about the night before.

I looked at Shawn and told him what had happened he looked at me dumbfounded. I told him it was all good, just thought it was funny after last night's show.

The BBQ was excellent and we chatted for a while longer before Cindy and I headed home. See you at work was all that was said as we left.

Once our child was asleep, we went to bed. Cindy said she told Jill what happened and Jill confessed that as they were making love it was me doing her as well. My jaw dropped and said she has never seen my cock how would she know. Cindy quickly told me they talk about everything.

The next day Shawn came to me and said Jill did the same thing to him last night. I asked what has gotten into them lately. We both laughed and answered my question; the swinger's party.

We left it alone and for the next several months things slowly got back to normal. At the hot summer BBQs at either of our house the ladies wore less and less. Cindy wore a bikini top that barely cover her nipples and Jill did the same. It was hard to cover the arousal both me and Shawn had for what was going on.

The summer came and went and the cold air of winter forced us inside. BBQ season was over. The revealing clothing season didn't seem to stop. We all sat on the couch one night trying to figure out what we were going to watch, the kids already asleep in a room.

Somehow the subject got to Porn. Shawn said they had a good one and the girls both agreed quickly. I looked at Shawn and he winked.

The movie started and soon two women were making out as their clothes hit the floor. I looked at Cindy and her hand was up her skirt working away. Jill was as well. Suddenly Cindy said she has always wanted to try that. Looking at the screen where the two ladies 69ing. Jill blushed and whispered so did she.

Without missing a beat Shawn paused the movie and said, "Well then why don't you both do it."

Cindy said "why not?"

Cindy got up and took Jill's hand, led her in front of the couch and started to passionately kiss Jill. They started to disrobe each other. Shawn looked at me and saw my utter disbelief in what was transpiring. He shook his head indicating he didn't see this coming either.

We focused back to our wives who were now completely nude. They both had a hand rubbing the clit of the other as their breathing quickened. They started to sink to the carpet and Cindy climbed on top of Jill and dove headfirst into Jill's pussy licking and suck while grinding her own pussy on Jill's mouth. The only sound in the room was sucking and moans from both of them.

The both climaxed and Cindy rolled off catching her breath. Cindy eyed my tented sweats and crawled seductively to me and parted my legs. Cindy pulled my sweats down and unleashing my hard thick 7" cock. She sank down on it taking it all in her mouth. I looked over and Jill was gobbling Shawn's 8" slender cock. Shawn was the first to pop and Jill dutifully swallowed all of it. I told Cindy I was about to cum she moaned and looked at me.

Cindy didn't like when I came in her mouth and nor did she like to swallow the few times I did surprise her. She cupped my balls and I blew a massive load into waiting mouth. She tried to keep up but some spilled out of the corners of her mouth. When she knew I was done she sat back and swallowed what I gave her.

Jill looked at her and said come here. Cindy crawled to her and the kissed each tasting the others us and on their tongues.

Cindy looked at me and said we need to go she needs some dick and now. Jill grabbed Shawn and headed to their room saying goodnight we will bring the kids over in the morning. Cindy quickly got dressed and we returned to our house. To say she ravaged me that night would be an understatement.

The next day they came over with the kids and we unleashed them to the backyard to play. Nothing was said about the night before but it really seemed the dynamic had changed a bit.

After they went home Cindy confessed that the night before we would have fucked right there but she didn't bring any condoms with her. She said she was tempted to try the pullout method but with all of the excitement didn't want to risk it.

The next weekend they came over to our place and once the kids were asleep, we quickly picked up where we left off. Things got more daring and we could all tell where this might lead to. Shawn and I had discussed this between ourselves at work how we each felt.

Shawn began, "I think I would be good with it as long as we are both getting taken care of. I don't think this would hurt or marriage and condoms are a must."

I agreed and told him if anything this has got Cindy more sexually active, she seems to want to fuck all the time. Shawn laughed and said same.

About a month later we were sitting around watching the kids when Jill announced that she got a babysitter for the whole weekend of Valentines. That we were going somewhere special, all four of us.

Cindy said that when we got off work, they would have our bags packed and ready in the car, so just shower and put on the clothes laid out on the bed, no questions.

Shawn looked at me with a shit eating grin and I smiled back.

Jill continued that once we left, they were in control and everything was planned. Agreed?

Again, Shawn and I shared a glance and said agreed in unison.

Cindy said they had talked and planned everything out and no matter what this weekend was going to be fun.

The day came and I went directly home and took a shower put on the shorts and polo, noting there was no underwear. Looking for shoes I only found my flip flops, so I put them on as well. I went to the kitchen and before I knew it there was a blindfold around my eyes. Jill whispered do not take it off I nodded.

She then put a set of headphones on my ears and hit play.

It was Cindy speaking. Hi Honey, so you found out Jill is picking you up and I am taking Shawn. I want to say other than breakfast and dinner we won't see much of each other so I wanted to tell you part of what is planned. You will spend the weekend with Jill and whatever happens, happens, you have my blessing. Second me and Jill have been feeling the baby itch. We both had our periods about a week ago and are going to be the most fertile this week and we wanted you both to be the dads of our children, you with Jill and me with Shawn.

I gasped. Jill said keep listening

Cindy continued: we want this to become permanent the four of us. Even though this will be our first time outside of our marriage, but speaking for me and Jill, we have come to have a true love for this group. There are no condoms and none will be used. Now I want you to think hard and understand this is something we really want but you and Shawn have a final say. If you say no, the blindfold will be removed and Jill goes home to Shawn and me to you. It will end it all but we feel it's ready to go so much further. If you say yes then Jill will lead you to the car for our weekend.

I thought about it and tried to come up with a reason to say no. So many kids in the military aren't from their parents but from cheating wives and boyfriends. When I heard Cindy say this is what she really wants and so did Jill, it was an easy decision.

I said I have one question. Other than the fact that we end up wherever we are going means yes, will we know if the other said yes, or no?

Jill said no only you me and Cindy will know your answer unless we get in the car. Otherwise, it would be that both said no.

I said, "Well in for a penny in for a pound. I am a yes!"

Jill said she would be right back. I heard her talking on the phone presumably with Cindy. I heard her squeal and then come back in the house. She took my hand and walked me out to the car and helped me in. I guess I had my answer. This weekend we were going to knock up each other's wives.

Jill started to drive, resting her hand on my thigh. She would aimlessly play with the hair on my legs. I was so hard it wasn't funny. She would brush my balls with her hands and I groaned every time while she would giggle.

It took an hour of torture before she pulled up and parked. She got out and came around to help me out of the car. She opened the back door and grabbed our bags then took me by the hand and led me inside. We got in an elevator and headed up. When the door opened, she led me down the hall and stopped me outside a room door. I heard the key go in and the door unlock and she took us inside.

Jill said OK dinner is in an hour so we have time to kill as it were. I felt her tug my shorts down around my ankles and she grabbed my hard shaft slowly stroking it.

I felt her lips part, taking me all the way into her mouth. She cupped my balls and started to work up and down on my shaft as I stood there. I was close and she stopped, having me lift my legs up and out of my shorts and flip flops and finally removed the blindfold.

She took me to the bed and laid me down. I felt her crawl into the bed and straddle me. She took my hand and placed it on her very wet pussy and I began to fumble with her clit getting some moans as response. I felt her guide me to her opening.

This is the first time I have been without a condom in a fertile pussy since me and Cindy had our daughter.

Oh, shit yes you splitting me in two Jill moaned as she sank down my shaft. Once fully inserted she leaned down and we kissed letting tongues dance together as she rode my shaft. She leaned back up and I grabbed her ass.

Mmmm so good, mmmmm feels so mmmm she started to increase her speed bottoming out on my hips every downward slide. I reached and found her clit and began to flick it lightly with my finger she'd moaned louder she was almost there. I told her I was close as well.

Jill grunted "cum in me, fill me with your seed, get me pregnant."

Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh, I felt her tighten on my shaft as a wash of warm liquid coated it more. That sent me over the edge sending shot after shot of cum into her cervix and womb. She went through another orgasm when she felt my seed enter her.

"Yes fill me yes yes give me your baby ohhhhh my god sooo gooood ahhhhh ahhhh I love youuuuuuu!"

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed. She moaned and said that's how you cuddle. We lay like that for a little while before she stirred and I could feel myself getting harder.

She felt it too and giggled "oh my I am going to be sore by the end of this weekend."

I laughed "well at least you will have my baby in you hopefully by then as well."

She turned her head looked me in the eye and said she hopes so as well. I rolled us over onto her back and said now that I can see you, I want to slowly make love to you looking deep into your eyes as I fill you again. She looked at me and wrapped her legs locking her ankles behind my back.

I pumped my shaft into her, sweat dripped from her forehead as I picked up the pace. MMMMMphf so filling she cracked out. I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked hard, she screamed and orgasmed right there. I continued to thrust my shaft deep as I could, slowly making sure she got every inch of my cock. She tensed up for a second and third orgasm before I was ready to shoot my seed into her womb. I told her I was about to cum. She looked me in the eye and told me to fill her, she wanted my baby in the worst way. That sent me over the edge. I pushed as far as I could into her and sent my sperm on its way to find her egg.

When we finished, I rolled off her, my softening shaft slipped from between her legs, sperm coming with it sliding down the crack of her ass. She looked at the time and said "omg we have to hurry." She tossed some slacks and a button-down shirt to me and said hurry.

Jill got in her back and grabbed a nice mid-thigh dress and put on some heels. She ran to check her hair in the mirror and said "well nothing she could do with it, she will just have to show up looking well fucked."

I smiled and said "Well it's a good start to a good weekend."

She grabbed my hand and we walked to dinner on the top floor of the hotel. In the elevator I looked at how pretty Jill was and I noticed Cum running down her leg and asked her did she know.

She smiled and said "yep and I don't care. Let the world know I am getting good dick this weekend."

I asked "what about Shawn?"

She smiled and said "don't worry, he will be well taken care of as well."

We walked into the restaurant and Jill told them we had reservations. The Host said, "ah yes, the others have just arrived as well."

We got to the table and Cindy had a "Just been fucked look" just like Jill. She sheepishly smiled at me. Shawn smiled at me noticing Jill's legs when she sat down at the table.

Cindy started to talk and said she and Jill came up with this plan months ago and wanted this to happen in the worst way. Cindy continued, if we were going to start swapping and sleeping with each other an accident might happen even with condoms. So for our first time with each other's spouse, they would have a baby leaving no doubt who the father is. We would be playing a dangerous game for a while and better to make the playing field even.

Shawn and I nodded. I could care less about who's baby they carried to be honest, it would have been hell, the not knowing part.

Jill spoke up and said now that the seed has been planted as it were, we needed to vote on what happens until they are confirmed pregnant. Option 1: Husbands use condoms with their own wife until then, or option 2: The wives move in with us and we can continue to have unprotected sex and when confirmed that both are indeed pregnant, they will go home. The kids would spend a week at each house and we would get together like normal on weekends with each other.

Cindy slid some paper all around and said write 1 or 2 on it and pass it back. I did and handed her my paper. Once everyone gave Cindy the paper, she turned them over one at a time 2,2,2,2 she smiled and said it was unanimous. Shawn asked who was moving in where. Jill and Cindy said the men would move in with the wife due to all the logistics etc. Shawn and I nodded and said sounds good to us.

The waiter brought some champagne and poured us all glasses. Shawn made the first toast to new beginnings with old very close friends. We clinked glasses and drank.

We enjoyed our meal and had another bottle of champagne before Cindy looked a Shawn and said "I have an itch that needs scratched."

Shawn smiled and said "yes dear let's go make a baby."

Jill looked at me as they left and asked if I was ok with all of this and I said surprisingly yes. I followed up with better than breaking a condom just to get her pregnant, she was willing and wanting my baby.

Jill took my hand and smiled a sweet smile and said she would have her husband's babies anytime. I got the check and took her hand as we left the restaurant. I asked if she wanted to go for a walk in the city for a little bit since we both knew it was going to be a long night and we might not want to go out much tomorrow or Sunday. She squeezed my hand and said let's go.

Jill and I walked the city as the sun was going down. Hand in hand taking lots of pictures of us together. She glowed with happiness and excitement. Jill whispered in my ear and said she was ready to go back and make babies tugging me back to the hotel. We got to the room and the clothes went flying.

I knelt between her legs and took her into my mouth savoring the smell and taste of her. She squeezed my head when she came. She told me to lie down and she reciprocated, taking me into her mouth.

She looked at me and smiled, dropping all of me into her throat her nose buried in my pubes. She came back up slowly then continued, the new sensation of being deep throated had me spurting my load as she bottomed out. She didn't miss a drop. I looked at her and told her that was amazing, no one has ever done that to me. She giggled and said she was glad I like it. I can get one anytime.

She drew up and lay beside me her hand resting on my now spent cock, rubbing it. She looked me in the eye and asked if I would take her from behind because she heard I can get deeper that way. I asked like doggie she nodded. I smiled and said I would be happy to. Thinking about taking her doggie got me growing again. She smiled and said let's do this.

She rolled over and got on all fours as I got behind her. I rubbed the tip along her wet slit brushing her clit. She moaned and begged to slip it in her and fuck her good and hard. I found her opening and slowly started into her and she slammed backwards until my ball slapped her clit getting a moan in return. I grabbed her hips and started to pump in and out of her at a rigorous pace.

12