Military Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She buried her head into a pillow and screamed in pleasure. I felt her cum three times before I was ready to burst my load into her. I told her I was ready, she just said do it I am so close again.

I sucked my thumb buying some time and then right when I was about to shoot, I sank my thumb into her ass. She screamed in shock, delight and orgasm all at the same time as I felt load after load enter her most protected depths.

She fell to the bed completely spent from out exertions. As she did so she dragged me with her my thumb still in her butt. I pulled it out as we hit the bed, my shaft still buried balls deep in her. She moaned with pleasure as I lay on top of her. She was soon snoring lightly and I rolled us onto our side so I could stay in her quickly losing myself to sleep as well.

I was awakened early in the morning by her riding reverse cowgirl, I came without warning. I opened my eyes as she leaned back onto my chest and "said I love the way I can feel you shoot your thick load into me. It curls my toes."

We got up and took a shower together and I noticed the hot tub in the bathroom. She smiled and said we would try that after breakfast.

I said there are lots of things I want to try after breakfast and grabbed her butt and brushed her brown eye with my finger. She smiled and said she has never let Shawn go there. She blushed and said I wasn't able to take her virginity like Shawn but I can be the first in her butt. She said my thumb was the first thing to penetrate her ass. She licked her lips and said I would be the only one to have her ass, she wouldn't let Shawn have it until he saw me in it. I said, remind me never to show him then. She giggled and said deal.

We changed for breakfast and headed down to eat with the other two. We greeted each other and hugged. I asked Cindy if she still like her decision? She smiled, "Yes, he is a fun lover I am getting much more adventurous. Are you having fun?"

I looked over and saw Shawn and Jill having the same conversation. I asked Cindy did she think she would be pregnant by Monday she giggled and said he had pumped a bunch of cum in her already and she is loving it. What about me and Jill? I said I have been riding her cervix, blasting away, so most likely.

She hugged me and again and we all sat to eat. Jill got in her bag and handed out three boxes. They were all wedding bands that were identical. She said seeing how we are family we all should wear the same wedding band "don't ya think." I took mine and Cindy's off and replaced it with our groups wedding ring, so did the others.

We split from Breakfast and I told Jill I would be to the room in a minute, I had to go to the store really quick. She looked at me sideways and I smiled and said it will be something that helps with size in very small places. Her eye lit up and said OK hurry back.

I was back at the room a short time later with what I needed. She smiled and asked if I wanted to claim it now? I said I want to claim it now and many times while we are together since I won't be able to with Cindy or if Shawn is around. She giggled and said that was only mine to have as her second husband.

She undressed me and then removed her dress in a quick motion. She climbed onto the bed and showed me her ass and said come take it. I asked what she wanted me to do?

She looked back over her shoulder and said "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

I asked, "are you sure?"

She nodded and said she wants to give her butt virginity to me and to please fuck her in the ass but please be gentle. I climbed up behind her and she reached back and grabbed my shaft and started to rub it. I grabbed the lube and put it in her hand and she rubbed it diligently along the shaft taking time to make sure the head was well lubricated.

I lubed up my thumb and pushed against her brown star. She gasped and then started to push against my thumb until it swiftly inserted. I pulled it out with a pop and she whined. I lubed up two fingers and sank them in and she mmmmphft. I worked them around for a little bit.

She started to rock into my fingers. I pulled them out. She whined and said put them back. I told her, I got something she will like more. I brought the tip of my shaft and rubbed it on her hole. She moaned and said push it in. I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed. The crown quickly disappeared and she moaned mmmmmmpphft. I let her relax and when she relaxed, I pushed another inch in.

She relaxed again and I felt her tense her hips and when I started forward, she slammed back and gasped as I bottomed out in her. She cooed after she got used to the size, she begged me to ram her ass and take it fast.

I began slamming her ass hard and fast and she screamed for me to cum in her ass it's my ass to cum in, take what's yours. I slammed as far as I could go and pumped my cum into her ass as she started to orgasm.

I softened and slid out of her. She flopped to the bed as her legs gave out on her. She was soon asleep fulfilled and happy. I went and got a rag and cleaned her up and then went to take a shower and get clean.

She was still sleeping when I returned and laid down. I placed her head on my thigh and rubbed her back and breasts. She stirred a little bringing her hand up and cradling my balls and shaft.

I hardened instantly. She moaned in her sleep. The tip brushed her lips and she opened her mouth as she slowly came awake in my lap. She smiled up at me as she took me into her mouth and I rubbed her head, smiling and groaning as she took me into her throat. She moaned as she took me down sending vibrations to my toes. It wasn't long before I filled her throat with more of my cum.

She fell back asleep and so did I.

We awoke to her alarm for dinner. She was still tired and had a hard time walking and I smiled inwardly, I have done my job and it's only the 2nd day. Still have until noon tomorrow.

We made it to dinner and Jill couldn't sit comfortably. Shawn asked if she was ok and she said she was sore from all the good sex she was getting. Cindy didn't look any worse for wear but still had that satisfied glow.

I asked Cindy if she was enjoying herself, she smiled saying, she hasn't been fucked this good since our honeymoon.

I told her I was glad she was getting what she wanted. She smiled and squeezed Shawn's hand.

So how is it going to work when we get back, I asked? She smiled and said that Shawn would move in with her and I with Jill until they both have positive pregnancy test and confirmed by a doctor.

I smiled and said OK then. Have a great night and see you next weekend if not before. Shawn, see you at work Monday bright and early.

I grabbed Jill's hand and we went back to the room. I asked how she was doing and she smiled and said she was sore but I could do what I wanted, her body was mine to use as I wanted. I smiled and removed her dress, laid her down in bed and spooned up behind her as we gently fell asleep.

We awoke in the morning and ordered room service. She was still sore so we packed and got ready to head home. I packed the car as she checked us out. I drove home since she couldn't get comfortable sitting in one spot for long.

We got to the house and a note was on the counter saying they would take the kids this week and we would change over during the weekend. She said she could run around doing chores naked while waiting for me to get home from work then have my way with her.

Jill made a bag for Shawn containing some things for work and said Cindy had made the same for me and we could change when we got to work in the morning.

Shawn asked how my weekend was. I told him magnificent. He said he had a lot of fun too and couldn't believe the whole thing. Shawn continued, "I figured it would be a one-shot thing just the weekend but I am not complaining."

"Me either. I am dumbfounded by their desire to have our kids too. I am completely ok with it which is weird for me."

"I know right. I guess they plan on us being together for a while then swapping too, this got extreme."

"I am all for it, unfortunately I am up for orders next year. Hopefully you can get the same duty station as well."

"That would be good. We'll see."

The rest of the day passed and when I got home to Jill, she was naked and ready to play. She handed me a beer and started to undress me. Once my pants and boxers were at my ankles she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth.

I took her shoulders and brought her back up and kissed her saying what a great way to come home but you need to sit on the table. She smiled and did what I asked. She was sopping wet when I grazed my cock across her pussy. I placed it at her entrance and she looked at me and said "yes fuck me hard."

With one quick motion I buried all of my shaft into her ready hole. She leaned back as I rode her. She grabbed the sides of the table as she went through the first orgasm. I quickened my pace and told her I was close. "Cum in my needy cunt, fill me up."

I started to spurt, sending her into another longer climax. She wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me in her until I softened.

When she let me go, I told her I was going to take a shower and then maybe seconds. She said I might just have to wait till after dinner for dessert.

I showered and decided I might as well not put anything on either. I came back to the kitchen and she turned, smiled as I said I wore this just for you. She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me hard, "I love it now sit it's time to eat."

As we ate, I asked her why did they decide to go for this.

"Well ever since the swinger party Cindy and I have been wondering what it would be like with another man. Then we had the night between us. That got us talking about maybe swapping husbands."

"Cindy didn't just want a swap per se, she wanted to have a long-term consensual relationship with all four of us."

"I was worried that with your size you might break a condom and get me pregnant and that would be an issue for Shawn. Or vice versa, so Cindy decided on what happened. I was all too happy to have another child. I think we both want two more after these. We'll see."

"Cindy and I were worried you and Shawn would say no, so we could never experience what we desired. I have wanted your cock since the first day I saw it. I also knew that I had to make our time together special."

I said just being with you is special and to be honest. I look forward to what the future brings.

Jill smiled back at me rubbing her belly me too.

I didn't return to Cindy for two months since it took them longer to conceive. Jill's due date was almost nine months from the first day we had sex. Jill and I had a little girl. Jill put my name as the father. I had my orders for my next duty station the day after Cindy delivered a baby boy. She wouldn't be able to join me right away as my command would be deployed overseas so we made arraignments for Cindy to move in with Jill and Shawn until they moved to their next station.

To be continued

12