All Comments on 'Milk and Cookies for Santa'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

another excellent story. thank you very much

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Nothing wrong with that.

Twas a good little tale. And you put a lot of love into it.

Thanks once again.

guan818guan818about 13 years ago
It's always a perfect 10

in my heart, though I can only rate yours a five. Thank you very much! It's a wonderful story, wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story, incest with fully consenting and loving adults, handled adultly -- except for one thing which is why I could only give it a 4. The unresolved date-rape. She WAS drugged and raped, and there were no repercussions. Something in my moral code objects to that - now, if there were more to it than a kick in the balls and a bloody nose...

But otherwise it was a great story of a loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stoopid....

A very sexy, sweet premise.....but stoooopidly executed story. Lousy ending one of the worst I've read. Total crap, pure Douche.

- Alain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
chestnuts roasting

Loved the symbolism. Well done. Perhaps a little mother daughter next?

PornguinPornguinabout 13 years ago
Great story

Great story, 5-stars, even with a couple of dangling plot non-resolutions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolutely excellent story, loved every minute of it. Well written too.

Ms_StarliteMs_Starliteabout 13 years ago
Worth the wait!

Love a good daughter seducing loving daddy story. My favorite type! Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
You Are Back!!!!!!!!

Great story keep up the good work. You had me worried with your last two stories. (Thanks For The Great Read)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed every minute ,,,wonderful story ,,hope you write more ,,i will look out for you,,

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

For most family's Christmas is a magical time, and this wonderful story is no different. I really like the build up with a wedge between father and daughter until they finally cum together in love. So glad she didn't drop out of school because she will out live him. Well written except couple minor spell mistakes its nice to see quality work! So thank you pls keep writing.

a great story written by ShyChiWriter is The Afflicted Ch. 01

a wonderful well written series about brother sister is worth reading Ahabscrib cheers we will see you in the funny pages.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Milk and Cookies

Another of your great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed reading it

Thanks. The whole date rape thing was maybe out of place, but, if you felt it needed that extreme event to move the main plot along, it was forgivable. There should have been more payback though.

One minor quibble that I don't recall reading in this one is the issue of contraception. I know this category is fantasy based, yet the issue of a potential pregnancy can and should be dealt with - one way or another without needing to be a huge plot point. Just have Erica think to herself that she is (or isn't) on the pill or whatever and it's done!

Overall a good read for 4/5 stars.

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
I wish you write more daddy stuff

Very nice and i again like the fact you focused on the romance.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 10 years ago
OMG wonderful

Loved this story. Added it to favorites before finishing and read it all the way thru today. My pussy was wet from the time she put on that Santa hat until the end. My husband watched me slowly diddling myself thru the story. I agree that I didn't like the date-rape non end. Also, the Smith boy the whole time, like no one knew his first name. Still loved it and will read it again for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only a small issue

As always, I loved this story and gave it a five rating. I love how you write women and the stories are always fantastic. The small issue-the Smith boy. They would know his name and use it. He would not always be the Smith boy. The first time it was okay but to see it over and over was bit weird. Did not ruin the story or change how I rated it.

shygirlwhoreshygirlwhoreabout 9 years ago
Wow

This is one of the better father/daughter stories i have read on here. One of my favorites. It was lewd, but also sweet and loving. Keep up the good work.

darrellprestondarrellprestonalmost 8 years ago
sweet daughters

They are the best and you have a very good way of telling a story. Loved evey word and hope you will continue your writing.

dp

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 7 years ago
One of your best...

There are so many great Ahabscribe stories to choose from, but this is definitely one of my favourites. It's such a shame you're no longer writing for this site.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Christmas car crash tragedy

How good it would have been if the news came through on local radio that the awful Smith boy,and Dona had been roasted in an inferno car crash, driving to a party DUI.

I am with Anon,8/11?who worried that there was no mention of contraception. If these relationships are not to end in some serious jail time and general condemnation it should get a mention in the way that anon suggest. All said,the seduction;and fucking by two Olympian exponents was very well done and I was all but cheering every inch of the way. I was sorry to find that she was to leave college to be nearer daddy, even though she intended to stay in education in seemingly a less committed way. This is never a good idea and I hope that daddy will assert himself on this matter and attend to that other matter,contraception.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelabout 5 years ago
Hmm ust amazing.

Now all that I need to hear is that the two that drugged her get just punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It!!

The perfect daddy/daughter connection story. Great read, well written. I came twice before I finished. Bravo!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic!! This story should be read every Christmas Eve between showings of "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A slut for a daughter....white trailer park trash

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

That was kinda sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous