Milk and Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie buys me boy short panties.
1.6k words
4.8
8.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks after our encounter with the cut-out panties, was Christmas. Jessie asked what I would like as my Christmas gift, I just smiled and said, "Babe, I'm the luckiest guy on earth, I just want you."

"You have me, always."

"Thank you. Then I have everything."

When Christmas came, there was one box under the tree for me. It was small and beautifully wrapped. Jess handed it to me and said, "I hope you like it."

"If it's from you, I love it."

We played with the baby and let her tear the paper on her gifts. She started to eat the paper and we just laughed all afternoon.

"Are you going to open your gift?" She said.

Okay, I sat on the couch and tore the green wrapping, and revealed a white box. When I pulled off the lid I was confused for a second. In the box was a pair of large green lace boy panties. But when I lifted it out, I saw that these panties were for a man, with a ball sac and a green cock sleeve in green satin and lace.

I held the panties up and gazed at them. I felt a stirring in my loins that surprised me. Jessie's eyes were sultry as she watched my expression.

"Wow, I said. They are...wonderful."

"You liked them on me, so I thought why not. Will you wear them for me?"

"Now?" I said my heartbeat was like a drum.

"Yes, change into them for me. You can put your clothes back on over them."

I went up to our room and started to undress. I decided to shower first. Jessie went to nurse the baby.

When I sat down to remove my jeans, I was fully erect. My nipples rubbed against my tee-shirt and they felt exquisite. I removed my underwear, my cock sprung up. I removed the boy panties from the box and stepped into them, settling my balls in the cup and slipping the satin sheath over my erection. The feeling was fantastic, I was as hard as a hammer handle.

The panties fit perfectly. Now if I could only calm down I'd be okay.

I put my shorts on and went back downstairs. Jessie had put the baby down for a nap. She looked at me smiling, "So, how do they fit? Show me."

I unzipped my pants and slid them down. I was still hard in the sleeve, I looked lewd and I felt sultry with my ass exposed and my balls in the pouch with my hard-on straight up.

"They look nice. Would you mind going to the store for me, I need a few things for dinner."

I stared at her, trying to see if she was kidding. She wasn't.

"I'll send my shortlist to your phone, and please make sure you don't forget to tell the deli person to slice the cheese very thin."

I stood motionless for another moment, realizing that I was going to go shopping with my balls in a satin pouch, my cock in a satin sleeve, and lace boy short panties on my ass. I could feel the fabric when I walked to the car. My nipples were as hard as my cock.

"Have fun," was what she called after me as I closed the door.

I walked around the supermarket concerned that someone would know I was wearing lace panties with a cock sleeve, but of course, no one knew. Just me and my throbbing dick.

When I got back home, my heart had finally found a normal rhythm again. Jess was nursing the baby again on the couch. It was nearing five PM. I put the groceries away and went to play with my daughter. We had a lot of giggles and drooling time. I went to the bathroom and realized I had wet the cock sleeve with pre-cum. After I peed, I tried my best to dry it out with toilet paper. I cleaned my cock with a pre-moistened wipe. I pulled the panties up again, and I got hard again. My balls were starting to ache at that point.

After dinner, we put the baby down. Jess sat next to me on the couch and looked at me with a mischievous grin. "So, how's your day going?" she said.

"Very funny, are you going to torture me all night?"

She laughed out loud, "Aren't you enjoying your gift?"

"I am, and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I ever knew I would."

'I'm glad. I'm going to want to see you walking around in them, though.'

"If you look at me wearing these man panties, I may explode."

"Mmmm that might be fun."

"You're killing me," I laughed.

She belly-laughed, then came to straddle my lap. She leaned to me to kiss me, the hottest tongue duel ensued. She thumbed my hard nipples as we kissed. I kneaded her ass cheeks, then I started to unbutton her blouse. She rested her nursing-bra encased full breasts on my chest as her blouse slid to the floor, and she began to grind her pelvis on my panty pants.

God, I love this woman.

I heard moaning, and I knew it was me. I raised my hips as she slid my shorts off, exposing my satin-encased cock and balls, my lace boy-short panties looked amazing. The tip of the cock sleeve was drenched in pre-cum again.

"Oh, my what have you done," she said.

"I'm dripping like a faucet."

"Pre-cum, oh yum."

She began to play with the elastic waistband, slipping her finger inside the panties. She felt my ass cheeks as she nibbled my lips and continued to drag her thumbs over my hard nipples. I reached around to undo her bra, she moaned as her breasts spilled onto my chest. Now I had nipples to play with too. Milky nipples, full hot breasts and hard nipples.

"Milk me," she said.

I complied and feasted on her as she put her arms over her head, offering her swaying hot tits to my mouth. I licked and sucked her, I swallowed milk as she ground into me and moaned as she came in a hot flush on my lap, through her panties.

She fell on my chest, her head on my shoulder, gasping. "I need to try something," she said reaching down to my throbbing satin-covered cock. The tip of the satin was oozing pre-cum. She swiped a dollop and put it on her lips, then leaned in to kiss me. "Lick me," she said as I came closer. I attacked her lips, licking and sucking my pre-cum from her mouth.

"Mmmmm, oh yummy. Want more?"

"Yes please," I whispered.

She reached down again this time she put the wetness on my lips, I tasted the pre-cum, then licked her nipple and a drop of milk that was dripping there.

"Milk and cum," I said.

"Want more, lots more?" She said.

"I do, I want more, I want it all."

She moved back a little and started to tug the panties down my legs. I had to slip my cock out of the sleeve. My balls were swollen and slipped from the pouch. A trail of pre-cum dripped on my thigh. She pulled the panties down to my knees allowing my cock to spring up. Then she leaned forward and dragged her breasts up and around my cock. Drops of milk dripped onto me.

She pushed me up and slid a couch pillow under my backside. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I'd have done anything she asked. I lay lengthwise on the couch then, with a pillow under my ass.

She pushed on my legs raising my hips higher, "Do you want more?" she said

"I want everything."

"Do you like your boy panties with your ball sac and your cock sleeve?"

"I love them, I have never been so excited."

"WIll you wear them for me again?"

"Yes, and I'll walk around with them on so that you can see me."

"Your swaying hard cock?"

"Yes."

She reached through my legs and stroked my balls. "Are they full?

I gasped at the pleasure. "Yes, they are very full." My heart was pounding, my cock was throbbing, her milk was on my tongue, this woman that I loved.

She began to stroke my cock with one finger as she leaned into my legs again, I was beginning to double over.

"Open your mouth," she said softly as she started to stroke me, "open your mouth."

I realized what was coming, she pushed harder, her breasts dripped milk onto me, she stroked me more fully up and down the length of my throbbing cock.

Now that my cock was slick with her milk, she stroked harder, doubling me up more. "Open your mouth wide, open to receive the sweet cum from your big hot balls."

My heart was beating like a race car, I began to throb with the exquisite pressure of her fist, now moving like a blur jacking my swollen cock.

"Open your mouth..." she said as she felt my cock throb. I faced my pee hole and open my mouth as I moaned in pleasure and began to squirt ropes of cum on my chest, my face, and into my mouth. Jessie kept pumping, "Oh yeah, eat that hot cum, eat it, oh baby, I'm cumming I'm cumming ahhhhh...." and she began to cum on me too.

I gasped, and swallowed my cum, Jessie slipped between my legs allowing me to put them down as she offered her hanging dripping nipples to my mouth. She scooped up some hot cum from my chest, placed her finger in my mouth as she leaned over, and sucked my hard nipple as I continued to consume her milk and my cum.