Milk and Honey

Story Info
McKayla visits her boyfriend in a small country town.
5.1k words
4.4
20.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pan2
Pan2
496 Followers

Milk and Honey

by Pan

McKayla rolled her eyes at the sign that welcomed her to Scaphis Valley. "The Land of Milk and Honey," it read. "Population: 6313."

How do they even know that? she asked herself. Is that number going to go up for the week that I'm here?

Almost as if responding to her thoughts, she noticed a truck pull up beside the sign. As they approached, a burly man pulled out a ladder and a bucket of paint and began climbing.

But it wasn't the specificity of the number that bothered her the most - it was the size of it. Barely six thousand people. How could anyone live like that?

McKayla was a city girl - currently living in New York, after her home town of Chicago had begun to bug her. It might have been the country's third-largest city, but it still felt like a small town in many ways, and that was not a feeling that McKayla liked.

So why was she heading into Scaphis Valley, home of six thousand, three hundred and... fourteen people now, she supposed.

She swiped at the lock-screen of her phone, and began texting her boyfriend.

"Almost in," she wrote. "Pick me up in five?"

"Sure thing," Theo responded, almost as soon as she finished typing. "See you soon."

McKayla hadn't specified where the bus was dropping her off. In a town this size, she didn't have to.

When McKayla and Theo had met, three years earlier, they'd both been living in Chicago. They'd gotten along almost immediately - the pair were both vegetarians, they shared an easy sense of humor, had similar taste in music and films, and there was an intense physical spark between them.

In fact, it hadn't been until they'd been together for almost a year that McKayla had discovered that she wasn't at all Theo's type.

"What do you mean?" she'd asked, not sure whether or not she should be hurt.

"Just that...well, you're not the kind of girl I would normally go for."

McKayla wrinkled her nose.

"For real?"

She wasn't a particularly cocky person, but McKayla knew she looked good. When a model hadn't shown up for a photoshoot at her marketing agency, someone had suggested McKayla step in...and the idea had been taken seriously.

It wasn't that McKayla was model-level gorgeous - she was attractive, but she never stopped traffic or evoked proposals from strangers. It was mostly just that she had a look which was very "in" at that moment - she had tattoos running up both of her slender arms; a dragon wrapped around her right forearm, and an inspirational quote surrounded by flowers on her left.

She had a collection of black and grey beanies, which she'd gotten a lot of use out of throughout New York's wintery months, and she was almost always dressed in a leather jacket.

"I think you're gorgeous," Theo had been quick to clarify, and she'd laughed at the apologetic tone of his voice. She'd decided not to be mad at him - after all, he wasn't exactly her type either. She normally went for guys a bit taller, more muscular. Theo kept in shape, but he had a runner's frame - McKayla's ideal guy was more Thor than Loki.

"Normally, I go for...curves, I guess."

"Oh yes?" McKayla smirked, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck. "Could that be because they remind you of a woman being...knocked up?"

As she whispered the last two words into Theo's ears, he shuddered. McKayla had to hold back a laugh - ever since he'd revealed his pregnancy fetish to her a few months earlier, she hadn't stopped using it to torment him...and turn him on.

It made no sense to McKayla. In all other ways, Theo was the perfect feminist. He knew that she wanted to focus on her career, and that the idea of having kids was at least a decade away (if ever) - but for whatever reason, just the mention of getting her knocked up was enough to get him immediately hard.

The conversation had ended with the two of them fucking right there in the kitchen, but McKayla had thought about it often. She wasn't worried about him cheating - Theo wasn't the type. But when they were out together, she'd sometimes mentally compare herself to the woman showing off her cleavage, or the rear ends of curvy girls passing by.

She was still proud of her slender build, despite her lack of boobs and butt. She felt lithe and sexy...and when it was snowing and she was buried under twelve layers, what did it matter what her body looked like?

McKayla looked good in winter clothes, and Theo certainly seemed to enjoy her naked body...especially when it was writhing in pleasure underneath him. That was what mattered, after all.

"McKayla!"

"Theo?"

The 24-year old woman almost did a double take as she saw her boyfriend striding towards him. Apparently the job that had brought him to this town in the middle of nowhere was working him pretty hard.

It had only been a month since he'd last visited her in New York, but in that time he seemed to have packed on twenty pounds.

Of muscle.

McKayla's wide-eyed look made him laugh, and as he swept her off her feet and firmly pressed his mouth against hers, the young professional happily melted into his kiss.

She had no idea how he'd managed to hulk out so quickly, but she certainly wasn't complaining.

"Thanks for coming out," he said, and McKayla pressed her hand against her mouth, trying to hide her amusement.

"What?" he asked, grinning broadly. "Whatcha laughin' at?"

He'd only been here for ten weeks, yet he'd somehow already picked up a hint of a Southern accent.

"Nothing," she replied, returning his smile. "Just happy to see you."

And she was. Despite the fact that his work had brought him into the middle of nowhere, despite the fact that he'd resisted her efforts to follow her to New York City and get work there...despite the fact that he'd even suggested they break up when it became clear that they were going to be apart for two, maybe three years...she was still happy to see him.

"C'mon," he growled, and a shiver ran up her spine at this new...manlier?...version of her boyfriend. "Lemme show you my place."

###

McKayla knew she shouldn't have been surprised, when she walked into Theo's bungalow. Because he was living in a small town, she'd just been imagining him in a farmhouse - which, considering he was a professional landscaper, made no sense.

But that wasn't what surprised her the most - it was how familiar everything felt. After all, they'd lived together for fourteen months; a lot of Theo's possessions felt like hers, and so walking into the small house he was renting was surprisingly like coming home at the end of a long day.

"Milk?"

"What?"

"D'you want a glass of milk?"

McKayla wrinkled her nose.

"No?"

She could hear Theo laughing in the kitchen.

"Yeah you do. Trust me, honey."

When he came out, he was holding a huge glass of milk with a spoon in it. He laughed again at the skeptical look on his girlfriend's face, and gave the white liquid a quick stir.

"Trust me," he said again, and McKayla narrowed her eyes and sipped at the beverage thrust in front of her face.

At least, she meant to sip. Before she knew it, the glass was empty, and she was staring at the viscous remains at the bottom of the vessel.

For the third time in a minute, she could hear Theo laughing at her.

"What the hell?" she asked, dazed, and Theo pulled her against his thick chest.

"Don' worry about it, hon. I had the exact same reaction."

"That was..."

"Amazing?"

"I was going to say 'the best thing I've ever tasted,' but yeah - amazing pretty much covers it."

McKayla followed Theo into the kitchen, where he poured her another glass. As he stirred two tablespoons of honey into it, he explained.

"This is sort of what Scaphis Valley does - there's more cows than people in this district, and most've the farmers keep bees as well. Separately they're fine, but together...wowee. I couldn't believe it the first time I tried it.

"Cos it's all local, it's cheap as heck, too. Have some more - it barely costs more than tap-water. I practically live on it these days."

As she enthusiastically gulped down the fresh drink that her boyfriend handed her, McKayla suddenly understood why Theo had been offered so much to come and take over a landscaping business in the Valley. The people who owned the farms which produced this magical beverage must have been making a killing...and where there was money, there was rich folk looking to keep their lawns neat.

Once her glass was empty, McKayla found herself licking the rim, trying to lap up the last dregs of the amazing drink. As she did, she watched her boyfriend gulp down his own beverage - perhaps it was just the fact that she hadn't seen him in four weeks, and had been relying on her own fingers for company since then, but there was something weirdly hot about the way his throat moved as he swallowed down the drink.

"Ahh," he sighed, once the glass was empty. "I swear, I could live on this stuff."

"Mmmm..."

"So, it's been a month! Let's catch up."

McKayla grinned, and moved her mouth to his.

"I have a better idea..." she whispered, and was delighted to find no resistance as she dragged him towards the bed.

Sex with Theo had always been great. The spark that had first attracted them to each other had never gone away, and even when their relationship had been at its rockiest - even during the two weeks of fighting about who should move where and whether it was fair to continue dating from half a country away - the sex had never been anything but electric.

But this? This was something else.

"Gotta go," Theo mumbled. They were both drenched with sweat, and McKayla had completely lost track of how many times they'd both climaxed - the bedroom was totally dark, and any time they grew hungry or dehydrated, Theo had just reached into the bar fridge beside his bed and pulled out a bottle of milk...and a jar of honey.

They'd napped, briefly, but McKayla's erotic dreams had awoken her, and so she'd sucked on her sleeping boyfriend's cock until he was hard enough for her to ride.

He'd woken up to his panting, sweating girlfriend cumming around his hard cock. And from the look on his face, he'd loved it.

Right now, she was on the verge of another incredible climax - he was spooning her, his arms around her sweat-coated body, his thick, beautiful cock entering her again and again.

"What?" she moaned. So close. So close to another dazzling orgasm. So close...

"We gotta go..."

"Shhhh..."

Her body was filled with sparks, and her brain felt numb. Thinking was too hard - all she wanted was her boyfriend's new, muscular body pressed against hers, his arms wrapped around her, his hardness filling her up.

"McKayla, for real - this has been incredible, but we've gotta go..."

So close.

She was so close.

"Honey, I'm serious..."

He pulled out, and she felt like slapping him. It was like opening a door on a plane mid- flight - all of the sparks were immediately sucked out, and she felt totally empty.

"Theo!!"

He was already pulling on shoes and socks. A crime in itself. A body as incredible as his should never be covered up. Never ever ever.

"C'mon babes - get dressed. It's time to go."

"Go where? Why?"

He tilted his head to the side.

"...babe, your coach leaves in twenny minutes."

McKayla's eyes widened, and she scampered across the room to her phone. That couldn't be right. When she'd pulled her boyfriend into bed, it had been Saturday morning - she'd caught an all-night bus from New York, with a return ticket for Sunday night.

The clock on her phone confirmed what Theo had said. That meant... That meant they'd been fucking for two days straight.

McKayla knew she should be alarmed and shocked...but more than anything, she was impressed.

Theo laughed at the sight of her open mouth.

"I know, right? I actually wanted to show you some stuff around the Valley - it's a pretty cool place, and I thought it might help change your mind about small towns. But, uh..."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

The silence stretched on between them, until Theo broke it with a nudge.

"Babe?"

"Hang on."

McKayla was mentally doing the math. She'd only been working at her new place for a few months...she certainly hadn't built up enough vacation time to take a few days off, especially with no notice.

But at the same time, her bosses were fairly relaxed. She knew that if she made up an excuse, claimed a family emergency, she'd still have a job when she got back in on Thursday.

Or Friday.

Although at that point, she may as well come in the following Monday. That would give her a whole additional weekend to spend in bed with her boyfriend...

"Let me make a call," she finally said. "In the meantime...

"Grab me another glass of milk?"

###

McKayla frowned.

Since arriving a week ago, she hadn't actually had a reason to put pants on. She hadn't left the house, and her time was spent either alone or with Theo.

And when she was with Theo, she certainly didn't want to be wearing pants.

But now it was Sunday night - a full 8 days since she'd arrived - and she knew it was time to go.

It was time to return to New York, and leave her hunky boyfriend's thick cock behind.

Just the thought of it caused her to emit a sad sigh.

After another weekend of near-constant fucking, Theo had insisted that she go, insisted that she leave the bed, leave the small town, and get back to her real life.

McKayla had finally agreed, after he promised that he'd come visit her within the next few weeks.

And that he'd bring a lot of milk and honey with him.

To make sure that they actually left this time, he'd gone out to the car and told her that when she met him there, he'd let her suck his cock one last time before they left.

But McKayla had encountered an obstacle: as she'd tried to put her pants on, she'd been surprised to discover that they didn't fit any more.

Surely I didn't gain that much weight since I got here? she thought to herself, puzzled. Sure, she hadn't been jogging or hit the gym while she'd been in town...but she was sure that she'd burned more than enough calories in the bed over the last week.

Theo had consistently impressed her with his self-control: each morning he managed to drag himself out of the house to go to work. In his shoes, McKayla wasn't sure that she would have had the strength to leave the wanton, panting temptress that she'd become since seeing him again.

She spent her days cleaning up around the house (her way of thanking Theo for putting her up for an extra week) only pausing for regular milk and honey breaks, and even more regular masturbation sessions.

Looking at herself in the mirror, McKayla was delighted to notice that after 24 years of being a stick figure, nature finally seemed to have gifted her with the kind of ass Theo had long lusted after.

It wasn't just her butt that had grown - without her noticing, her thigh gap had completely disappeared: her slim legs had almost doubled in size, and she was now sporting a pair of meaty thighs below her new, plump butt.

A mixture of her boyfriend's cum and her own juices was dripping down the inside of her leg, and McKayla lost track of the time for the umpteenth time that week as she stared at her new frame. Her hips had widened substantially, even as her waist had stayed the same side - she looked like a whole new person from the belly-button down...and she liked it.

It wasn't until she heard the door open that she remembered Theo had been waiting for her in the car.

"Honey?"

"In here, darl!" she sang out, and aimed her butt at the door. The moment Theo got home each day, her lips were on his, and within minutes he was naked in the bed with her - she was sure he hadn't noticed the changes either, and so she leaned over provocatively, legs spread, presenting her enormous new ass as best she could.

McKayla couldn't wait to see what her boyfriend thought of the new her.

"Honey, I..."

She looked behind her, a sultry grin on her face. As she'd hoped, Theo had fallen completely speechless. As she reached behind and gave her butt a hard smack, she heard him groan at the sight of her rippling flesh.

It looked like she wouldn't be going back to the city this week either.

McKayla realized she was doing it again.

She was just sitting in the middle of the kitchen with a big goofy smile on her face.

It was hard to anything but smile - she'd only been in town with Theo for 11 days, but each night he fucked her so hard and so passionately that she was still gooey inside the next day.

The house was completely spotless - she'd done nothing but clean for more than a week, and there was nothing left to clean. Hell, even that made her smile - she felt like she was taking care of her man.

Her big, strong man. Her big, strong man who never failed to take care of her.

She'd considered watching TV, but it kept evoking the strangest feelings in her. Whenever a cooking show came on, she'd find herself wondering what she'd look like in an apron, 6 months pregnant, happily cooking for her man...

Whenever a soap opera was on, she'd picture herself in the place of the knocked-up ingenue. And worst of all, when something incredibly dry was on, like the news or a financial report, she'd almost immediately tune out, and start running her hands over her belly, wondering what it would feel like if she had a baby bump...

No, those thoughts were alarming and unwelcome. It was much better to just sit in the middle of her clean house (Theo's clean house. She didn't live here. She still had a place in New York.) and stare smilingly into space.

Don't think about pregnancy, she reminded herself. Don't think about yourself with a huge belly, full of Theo's child.

A hand drifted down to her wet sex as she mentally congratulated herself on how little she was thinking about being knocked up, and before long she was cumming, desperately imagining herself waddling around the house, naked and pregnant.

###

"Hi Mrs Wilson!" the chirpy pregnant lady across the fence said.

"Oh, no!" McKayla went to correct. "I'm not..."

She trailed off.

It had been almost three weeks since she'd arrived in Scaphis Valley. She knew that she should go back to New York, that her bosses were probably furious, or worried sick.

She knew that her landlord would have almost certainly rented out her apartment after she failed to pay rent, and she knew that he'd probably thrown out her possessions.

McKayla also knew that she should be drinking something more than just milk and honey. She occasionally cooked Theo up a steak, and she'd even been considering a Sunday roast - the store (there was only one in town, of course) had a leg of lamb that she'd been eyeing off as she popped in to refill their supplies, and she knew that Theo would like it.

She knew that they'd both been fervent vegetarians before coming to Scaphis Valley, and she knew that something was definitely up.

She just didn't care.

It was so hard to care about trivialities like New York or vegetarianism, when your nights were essentially one long orgasm, and your weekends a non-stop session of intense fucking.

A month ago, she would have sworn that she'd never, ever enjoy herself in a small town. The very concept would have been terrifying and hilarious, and she would have put good money on spending the rest of her life in NYC.

But even taking the sex out of the occasion, Kayla was beginning to genuinely enjoy her time in Scaphis Valley. Ever since Theo had gone out and bought her some skirts and dresses - she hadn't wanted to risk wasting money on pants that she didn't fit into - and so she'd been able to leave the house and actually get to know her neighbors.

Pan2
Pan2
496 Followers
12