All Comments on 'Milk Donation'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect story it took its time felt no rush ,keep up the work . A wish would be a Part 2 after they got the first child...

pandorasbox4pandorasbox4over 2 years ago

EROTIC TO THE HILT!! Only if you could have described the size of the breasts, that would have rocked everyone's world! Please give some more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not that I'd expect you to know this, or care, but the chances of a lactating woman getting pregnant are much lower than normal. It's been used as a rather unreliable form of temporary birth control after childbirth for centuries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The definitive lactation story. It stands alone, not needing another three or four chapters, as many readers may ask for.

However, that wouldn’t hurt…😄

Marvin

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I had no idea when I started this story that it would get that sexy and hot. Paint me a fan lol

CLD15301CLD15301over 2 years ago

My what a perfect story. I think you hit every trigger I have. Well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story—not rushed—anticipation building—and so much wonderfully-described nipple and breast play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story ! Part 2 would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Giving Silkstockingslover a nunch for best writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great love story. The sex was beautiful for them. Loved it!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Well written and very erotic. Loved it and I will be eagerly looking for more. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb writing.

Get 5 stars from me.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

A beautiful story lovingly told. Refreshingly free of grammar and punctuation errors. Would love to have read more of mom in sexy underwear stockings etc to enhance her sons visual excitement. I do so hope for a followup story along similar lines. You are a very special talent. Thank you for your time and expertise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wrong...

... and so very right.

Hesitancy, emotion, the characters change and grow, and the eroticism, all are capital!

Five for you!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

I'm so very happy when a woman's breasts get what they deserve in a sex story.

So many just briefly mention them then get straight to sex.

I love this story, and thank you for it.

And I do hope for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great and very slow burn based on an unusual (and kinky!?) premise. We’ll written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Basic premise of the story is TOO SIMPLISTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding. You put out such high quality writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Just helping his mom would've been enough, but the complete love shared is better. And the fact that he got her pregnant is even better yet. He should continue getting her pregnant as many times as possible! They could become their own study participants, learning as they go. And maybe they can see how many more babies they can make together many years from now.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

I sure hope you write more!!!!!!

suzylicioussuzyliciousover 2 years ago

Incredibly arousing read. Tyvm

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 2 years ago

Great story - would love a sequel yummmm!

love it when a woman cums while sucking her nips

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been using this site for well on 15 years or so now and this is easily one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Bloody well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an AWESOME story! Thank you for it!

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Someone else beat me to it.... I agree - I have read a lot, lot, lot of stories here. This one was amazing. Very hot, sensual, caring. It had everything. Fantastic writing skills... Not just the sex, but the relationship parts as well. Thanks for writing this. I'd love to see it continued, and I can't wait to read your other stories!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. I loved it from start to finish. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work! ^__^

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

What a story! The slow start just served to build up the anticipation of what we knew was going to happen, but it just served to make it story more believable. I was getting hard right along with Adam and then having to back off when reason and moral sanity came into the picture was frustrating, but worth it. The only spoiler was when Mary and Adam were together and she was just wearing her panties. You had to go and say they weren't "granny panties", which I'm a very big fan of LOL. Even so, the writing was good enough that I felt I was right there with them. Five stars for sure, thanks.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 2 years ago

This story is definitely the cream of the crop on Literotica, pun intended! ;) Absolutely loved everything about it. Thanks for putting so much time and care into your work. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 2 years ago

Great milkymom story, thanks.

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 2 years ago

One of the best stories out here. Hot and loving, tender and wild. Great job.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - great story - keep them coming.

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars. Maybe you should write a cuckold story as I found Adam to be so passive he’d make a perfect one. He never told his mother what he wanted or desired. ( other than a suitable bra) Just followed his mother. His character should of developed from timid to confident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible story. Can't believe I'm only coming across it now. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is like someone has written my fantasy. Best of the best so far. The mother's milk is a fetish which i can't get enough of. You did an amazing job by writing story. I'll read many more times.

lovecrawlerlovecrawlerabout 2 years ago

Top-notch story, great build up. I wouldn't mind the son to be a little bit aggressive and little bit of accidental backdoor play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice read

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 2 years ago

I'm not really into lactation as a kink, but I don't find it particularly unpleasant either. This was hot and well written. Mother-son fucking and incestuous pregnancy are things I like a lot, and this was a great example of them.

cjkm646cjkm646almost 2 years ago

It's a wonderful story, very romantic and sexy.

Thank you.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 2 years ago

A very nice lactating story, how it evolved, and ended up. Would have loved to live this story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

I love mom/son lactation stories! Five stars and a favorite point!

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 1 year ago

This must be one of, if not the best, story I've read on Lit. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was I shocked surprised & tricked you really fooled me ! I never expected a baby , not ever ! After all the talk about their lizard brains actually, I was expecting a Lizard. I never would have guessed they’d have have a baby. What a brilliant twist. I bought the lizard thing hook line sinker claws and scales . What a cold blooded ending. I’m still hopeful you will fix the end with a kimono Dagon that bites her tits off and being part human sets up fake milking collection centers all over the country leading to a half human half lizard society taking over the world reducing the need for milk tits world wide . I love your brilliant ending because it sure fooled me ! The most surprising ending what an imagination, LOL VERY ENTERTAINING.

LactationLoverLactationLoverover 1 year ago

I am very turned on and impressed with the quality of this story! The buildup and tension between them, the unsurety of if it was the right thing to do, yet knowing her desire for taking him and struggling with the morale of if its the right thing to do, then later giving into it and being impregnated as a result. I can't wait to read the next one, which I will start now, this is a long one and took sessions to get through, and enjoyed every minute of it!

bubbazouxbubbazouxover 1 year ago

One of if not the best story I've read on here. Couldn't stop reading it, had to get to the end. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epilogue please maybe about the birth of the baby or the pregnancy sex or even the birth of the baby and if he and her don’t run away from the family and get married and start a family after the first baby is born

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew it was going to happen eventually you can’t keep having unprotected sex with a teenage boy that has extremely fertile sperm and not whined up pregnant. My boss got pregnant like that she was banging her son as soon as he turned 18 he had already gotten two of his classmates pregnant so his mom got drunk and apparently they night her boyfriend was out of town she got pregnant the boyfriend hasn’t suspected anything for these past three years but when he looks more like his brother than the boyfriend and he kicks the boyfriend in the nuts instead of giving his mom and brother a hug you know that they mom had a little fun with the son and ironically she now my boss and she is pregnant again she keeps telling are bosses that she needs maternity leave and she keeps telling are one boss she wasn’t planning on being pregnant but I keep saying yeah right what she expect

racheljane1984racheljane1984over 1 year ago

absolutely one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tooo much good of a story. Enjoyed every bit of it

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveabout 1 year ago

This is one of the sexiest and most well-written erotic stories that I have ever had the pleasure to read! Bravo! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is very well written and paced. I was totally engrossed throughout. Truly one of the best.

dezzirabledezzirableabout 1 year ago

The most erotic and perfectly written story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unique, hot, fun story. One of the best stories for a mom gradually wanting to be fucked. That is the essence of a mother crossing over, what is her thought process and what’s the dialogue. You nailed it. The best stories go slow, often taking months for the seduction. Magic is moving panties aside, or agreeing to take them off. “Yes” or “ok” will make me cum. Thanks!

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

Totally amazing! Filled with love <and> sex!! Maybe the best I've read anywhere to date!!!

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Loved this one. So intimate and hot!

LechemanLecheman12 months ago

And the son is working towards a career choice that will benefit them all the more.

Love the story, well done!

writerjabwriterjab9 months ago

You write the more realistic, yet still intensely erotic incense stories. I wasn’t sure how Adam was going to get around doing the right thing to get in Mary’s pussy. But instead she invited him in — and the way you led readers to her moment of desirous decision was excellent. In fact, if indeed you are a man, did you discuss this sequence with a woman? I was surprised and aroused by her thoughts of how much she missed the feel of a hard cock inside her pussy or if feeling him ejaculate inside her. Superb description! I agree you write the best incest because of the thought processes of the characters. I’d say my only disappointment is that they progress to pregnancy since incest can lead to birth defects. I’d like to see an older mom and son no longer burdened by pregnancy issues spark new love from that which raised him to adulthood.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sweet and sensual story. I'm glad it's not about a mother who constantly freaks out or a pushy nearly rapist teenager. The progression felt natural and was hot. Too bad that the morning after pill was not invented yet or that these seemingly educated people didn't know about it. She wasn't donating yet that first time so it was safe to use and then condoms...

Fenris420Fenris4208 months ago

Slow and fairly realistic progression to the inevitable. Very well done. 5/5* Fav

Jutah3995Jutah39957 months ago

Well done..5🌟👍

enmividalocaenmividaloca5 months ago

Love it! Top ten in my list!

NesticNestic4 months ago

Holy Moly ... what a fantastic storyline. Very well crafted. Hope to read some more of your nursing stories ... mom & son ... awesome ...

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

This was a sexcellent story that played right into one of my greatest fantasies/fetishes - lactating titties. Oh, how I'd LOVE to get a chance to suckle some, and some more, and...you get the idea.

No 'mom' fantasy here, just lactating teats.

I've got a granddaughter who, I was told, just upgraded to a 36G bra to accommodate her growing milk jugs. She's not due for another four months - OMG, just think. And I fantasize that I could help her out with preparing the flow for her upcoming baby. Lemme atem!

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

Very nice, slow lead up/progression to each level of intimacy. Well written. 5/5

7yaki7yaki3 months ago

Best story on literotica i had read.

More milky mom story pls

seasteve123seasteve12319 days ago

Great story, thank you!! 5/5

imadronG0imadronG015 days ago

ok .i saw the title and against my better judgement i read it start to finnish and loved it. well done 6 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
1972 Followers
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.