Milk Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at her and asked, almost sheepishly. "May I taste your milk? It's gonna spill anyway..."

Leanne was astonished to be asked such a thing. It never occurred to her that an adult would want to taste something produced for a baby. Somewhere she had heard tell of grown men having a fetish for mother's milk, but she didn't feel like this was the case. Or was it? Anyway, Kenny's manner was so endearing, he was irresistible. And hey, that drop of milk indeed was about to drip and stain her clothing.

"Um, sure. Let me know how it tastes. I've never tried it." She giggled slightly, feeling vaguely embarrassed by her own daring.

He tilted his face upward and brought his face closer to her body and, as if in rapture, let his tongue show just beyond his lips and posed it directly beneath the droplet to let it trickle down his tongue.

His eyes draped half-closed as he let his lips press lightly together and his taste buds savor the light and sweet taste for the very first time. And just as before, simultaneously and as if an echo of the drop of breastmilk, he could feel his hard, young cock weep up another bead of precum.

"So?? How is it? How does it taste? I'm so curious!" she inquired.

"Light, warm, sweet. Wonderful." He looks up at her, desire hot in his eyes. "Do you mind if I have more? Please? I've dreamt about it for a long time. I hope you don't mind me telling you. I mean, I've dreamt about you for a long time, not just this. But also this."

"Really?? You like it that much? Uh, OK? Is it like a fetish...?" She stammered.

"I don't know about a fetish. I just know I want to taste you. Every part of you. Starting with this. OK?" He wanted her consent.

"OK, baby. You can have a bit more if you want. Lord knows I make more than my baby can drink. I have so much stored up in my fridge, I think if I never pump again... Ahh!"

Her babbling was cut off as Kenny wrapped his adoring mouth more fully around her bare nipple, and just as he'd fantasized many times in his reveries, lovingly coaxed the milk about of the dark, fat nipple.

With one hand, he gently massaged the breast, feeling the hardness of it from all the milk, and knowing that soon, it will be light as he emptied the precious fluid into his mouth and down his throat. With his other hand, he continued pushing up her skirt and slipped his thumb inside her panty to search for her clit.

His mouth was busy, but he smiled to himself feeling how wet she was. Yep, every bit a dream M.I.L.F. Milky, horny, wet. The pump had already gone quiet, her first breast sufficiently drained.

The only noise in the office were their soft moans, Leanne enjoying the triple pleasure of having her second engorged breast drained, the mouth loving on her nipple, and the strong thumb working her clit. And Kenny making low guttural sounds in the back of his throat as he drank steadily from his long-time crush's sumptuous teat. It was a dream come true and he momentarily forgot what they had alluded to earlier, the second half of M.I.L.F.

"Mmmm, your mouth works so much better than that pump, sweet boy," Leanne murmured softly, gazing at Kenny from under her half-closed eyes. "And your big hands on me are just yummy. Don't stop..."

They continued their mutual enjoyment for several more minutes, Kenny's hand continuing to gently knead Leanne's breast, feeling the gradual emptying of it, the satisfaction of knowing all that lovely milk is now inside him. It was such an intimate feeling, not to mention a massive turn-on.

Once her breast was light again, he lowered his hand to his crotch to give his dick a squeeze to alleviate his own pressure. It was his turn to be engorged. They were well aware of the passage of time, but he wanted to taste her pussy before they had to go back.

He reluctantly unlatched his mouth from her soft breast, pushed her skirt up around her hips, pulled down her panties down past her knees, and dove his face between her legs.

The combined taste of her sweet milk and now her tangy pussy drove him absolutely wild. He yanked her panties past her feet, pull her hips down to the edge of the club chair, slung her legs over his shoulders, and set to eating her out in earnest.

Leanne was beside herself with pleasure. It has been long half year without anyone between her legs, and unexpectedly here was a virile young man worshipping her every which way. As was her habit with her ex, she pulled one knee into her chest to give Kenny better access.

He was feasting on her so good! College boy sure knew what to do with his tongue and his fingers. Holy hell! She was well aware they needed to get back to work, but she was desperate to get off. And if they have time, to suck him off, too!

"Yes, yes, yes, Kenny, just like that. Holy shit, you are good with your mouth, baby!" she whispered. "Yes, baby, just like that, tongue my clit and finger-fuck my little pussy. Mmmm, yes..."

He did as she commanded and, at the same time, reached down to unbutton his pants to free his cock. He didn't even know if they would have time to give him relief, but his poor dick just couldn't be encased in his pants any longer.

He continued to work Leanne's pretty clit firmly with his tongue as he finger-fucked her with two fingertips of one hand and pulled on his leaking cock with the other hand. Leanne was moaning loudly and bucking hard against his face. Fuck, he loved to feel a woman cum on his mouth.

Finally, her breathing and bucking intensified as she grabbed hold of his head and mashed his face onto her snatch, her orgasm coursing through her lush body.

As her climax subsided, he gently drew out his fingers and slurped up the extra cream from her pussy. Kenny finally got his most extravagant wish granted—drinking Leanne's milk and tasting her juices.

As she calmed down and cooed her satisfaction, he gently lapped up any remaining wetness from her pussy, inside her thighs, even sneaking his tongue down her taint. He loved all of her flavors and prayed he'll have another chance with her, when he can take his time.

Finally, he stood up and made moves to close up his pants.

"Where do you think you're going? You can't go back to work like that, young man!" she mock-scolded him.

"What? We don't have time to go all the way right now. Right?"

"Not all the way, but I want to taste your cream now. Show me."

He was dying to cum, and anyway, she was irresistible. He took a step forward so that his hips were right in front of her face. Leanne missed not a beat, yanked down his pants, and stuffed his fat cock into her eager mouth. It had indeed been a while since she last enjoyed some cock meat, and she was thrilled to do it.

He groaned loudly as she expertly slobbered and slurped on his needy, dripping cock. He'd wanted her for so long... to finally have the woman of your fantasies, offering up her feminine charms then finally finishing him off... he felt like pinching himself, so much that it felt like a dream.

Maybe he could have lasted longer, but for once, he didn't feel bad about finishing fast. They really did need to get back to work.

His hips bucked in the age-old rhythm in and out of her mouth, every now and then, the head of this cock teasing the back of her throat, that was how deep she was taking him in.

It wasn't long before he felt the familiar tingle at the base of his balls as his orgasm coiled up. "Leanne, I'm gonna cum! Is it OK like this?"

She smiled inside, appreciating that he asked before cumming in her mouth. She pulled off for a moment to answer, "Yes, sweetie, shoot your young hot cum into the back of my throat. I don't want to waste a single drop."

With that encouragement, he let out a choked groan and pumped a hot load down her gullet, as instructed, his hands gently holding her head, his fingers in her hair. Leanne swallowed it all and continued to gently work his relaxing cock with her warm, loving mouth.

The bucking of Kenny's hips slowed down and finally stopped, and their labored breathing coming back to normal. Leanne unlatched the breast pump, which was inert but still attached all this time, stood up, gathered her panties to put them on, and straightened her clothes.

Kenny did the same with his own attire then put his bar-back apron back on. As a parting gesture, Leanne rose on tippy toes, wrapped her arms around his neck, and they shared a long, deep kiss, discovering their combined flavors.

"So, college boy, if you're still feeling like helping an old lady out, I can use a hand or two around the house." She said teasingly.

"Happy to oblige, ma'am." He smiled, while on the back of his mind, he recalled her saying her baby can't possibly drink all of the milk she makes ...

12