Milk Man Pt. 02 - Elizabeth

Story Info
Fucking the woman who started it all.
5.2k words
4.13
18.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder why you're not talking to me..."

The man lifted his head up when he heard my voice, giving me an icy glare.

"Excuse me?"

"You're not talking to me. Why?" I walked my fingers along the hand that wasn't gripping his glass of vodka, "You're making me awfully lonely," I cooed, "Your drink gets more attention than I do."

Clicking his tongue, he snapped, "And who are you, exactly? You're coming on pretty strong to a stranger. Don't tell me you think I'm some boyfriend of yours, cause I'm not."

"Oh, I know! But, it wouldn't hurt if you were. You are pretty cute, and I wanna snatch you up before anyone else does."

Hannah told me her husband drinks at The Black Hole on Fridays, and I was lucky to find him that night I went in. She had vented about how distant he was, and it was getting worse with his income starting to plummet. Hannah had no faith in her husband whatsoever, but I did. Anybody who can build a business from the ground up will surely find a way to dig himself out of a financial loss.

I know far too well the struggles of maintaining a business; my nail salon was near shutdown before Hannah became a regular. One day, she snuck me a check that carried such an unbelievable amount of money, that it was more than enough to save my salon.

Nowadays, her generous deposits have been less frequent.

"He told me I never had to worry about money again, but then here comes this shit and now he wants me to start working," Hannah complained earlier that Friday, "What does he expect me to do? Go back to my teaching job? Fuck that, kids these days are fucking monsters."

Hannah reached into her wallet to pull out a white envelope filled with cash. Without smudging her newly polished nails, she pushed the envelope over the front counter.

With a smug look, she said, "You're welcome."

I'm always thankful for extra money, but the way she flaunted her wealth made me believe she saw me more as a charity case and not a dear friend like I had viewed her these past few years. My nail salon was near her home, a simple five-minute drive, so she may have thought it best to help me out just because it would be more convenient for her rather than out of the kindness of her heart.

"Oh that's okay!" I released a light chuckle, "You really should keep it for yourself."

Hannah sneered, "Don't you start. I'm doing you a big favor squeezing out what little I have left. Just take it and my husband on top of that. I don't even want to see his face."

"Oh come on now!"

"I'm serious!" Hannah said, "He may be a stallion in bed, but he sure as hell doesn't translate that into his work, and after all I've done for him."

I'm sure Hannah was only venting her frustrations in the air rather than really telling me to go into the bar to seduce her husband, but a woman was free that night and I had nobody back at home.

It took a bit of coaxing to get the self-made mogul out of his shell, but when he came to, our talks became so much fun. "Oh, you wanna snatch me up, huh," he smirked, "and how are you gonna do that?"

My hand covered his affectionately.

"By giving you a distraction, if you'd let me," I batted my eyelashes, "Elizabeth."

He smiled.

"Gio"

I brought him home for a quick fuck.

He was plastered, his eyes could barely focus on me doing my work on top of him. He just laid on that bed silently enjoying the ride. It didn't take much to get me going nowadays. My ex-husband has long since left the home to fool around God knows where, and my daughter was off on her own adventures at university. That just left me and the salon, and despite what Cosmopolitan may say, a functioning shower head isn't a good replacement for a man.

I needed what Gio had: his thick cock stretching me out. His uncut head pressing up against my womb, threatening to put a baby inside of me. Could you imagine our child? With our genetics, that kid would be the most handsome fella on the planet.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" leaning back, I laid my hands on his thighs and swirled my hips, "You like it, baby? Like that? Mmmh, you're so good to me..."

Hannah and I had a similar body type: tall, slender women with B-sized breasts. Well, I have B cups. She might go larger soon with her talk about using the last of her savings on something nice. I can see her doing that, but will her husband adore her anymore if she gets implants? I had hoped not. I wanted him to only look at me: the platinum blonde vixen who scooped him away from all the drama in his life in exchange for love and affection.

Feeling the rise of my orgasm coming to an end, I grinded on his cock faster, like I was an inexperienced high schooler all over again.

"Oh yes! Here it comes. All for you, baby. Yes, yes, yes! Yeesss...."

My orgasm hit first, clenching onto his dick. His face barely cracked when he reached his climax soon after, but there was so much. His cum poured inside of my pussy like he had been holding back for months, and I happily took it all in. I leaned forward to kiss his pec.

"You were fantastic. I'm so happy..."

What was I supposed to do after this night? I knew Hannah well; she wasn't in the mood to satisfy him anytime soon and getting him to come back to my place that night was the hardest thing ever. His body is way larger than mine and I had to pretend he was my husband just to get in a taxi without weird stares. I couldn't send him back, not when I knew what was expected for him back home. I figured a few days with me wouldn't be so bad.

"More...I need more," I pleaded with him to understand that this is not something that should go to waste. We fit perfectly together, and we deserved this luxury.

Our fun lasted for exactly 32 days until the cops got word of our little party. I tried to hide him away for as long as possible, but if I'm being honest with myself, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Things spiraled out of control, and I thought that if I got more people involved that they'd be less likely to tell on me. That was a mistake.

My lover had an array of women to choose from and it's unlikely that I was his favorite out of the bunch. I always did that to myself, sabotaging a good thing. An extra woman won't improve the relationship, but as long as he was happy, then I'm happy.

A couple of weeks after my arrest, a knock was delivered to my door.

"Already?" I said, placing my remote on the table. I stood up from the couch with a smile on my face, and upon opening the door my heart skipped a beat.

There he was. Standing there in black slacks and a white button up tee that had fabric so thin I could still see his abdomen poking through. He shaved since our last meeting, which was a shame. I was a fan of the beard.

"G-Gio..." I stammered.

My legs pressed together as I felt myself getting wet in his presence. My hand broke out in a sweat as it clutched the doorknob. I suppose my bottom lip was quivering too because Gio leaned forward and brushed my lips tenderly with his thumb, as if he was trying to soothe my nerves.

"May I come in?" he spoke.

I reached for Gio's face and pulled him inward, landing a kiss on his lips. He wasn't the least bit surprised; he gave into my advances and guided me further into my home, shutting the door behind us.

With every kiss placed on him, I praised God that he had come back to me. Did Gio even recognize the severity of my crime? I kept him locked in my home for months, abused daily by strangers. But, when I was taken to the police station, I was only held for a couple of hours before I was released. I didn't even get to the interrogations. It was like nobody cared to seek justice.

"I know you did something," I whispered, pressing him against the wall of my bedroom. Hungrily, I unzipped his pants and yanked them down to his ankles to reveal his semi-hard shaft. It appeared even bigger the last time I saw it.

"Did I now?" he craned his head slightly.

"You paid off those cops," I claimed, "There's no way they would've let me go."

"Not unless they got 100k a piece."

I grinned mischievously at the millionaire.

"You dog...I knew it!"

His hand rested on the top of my head, "It wouldn't have been fun having you locked up in there. You were always my favorite."

I was his favorite after all? All that time inviting those other women made me worry, but he sounded so sincere that I ended up believing him. My heart swelled with joy, and I moved even faster to take his cock in the palm of my hand and stroke it.

"Ahh..." he sighed, "Not gonna strip down first?"

It probably was a better idea to have seen him in a sexier outfit than a fluffy pink robe.

"Gotta leave some mystery after all this time," I winked, "Besides, it's comfy."

His hand on my head turned aggressive, grabbing at my long ponytail and tugging it down so that I could face up at him.

"You're too damn sexy to be covered up like this," he licked his lips, "I'll have you in the finest lingerie, with chauffeurs to take you anywhere you want to go."

"Don't bullshit," I replied, "Your wife would kill us both if you did that."

"She wants to kill me for anything. I'm used to it. That's why I need you with me, because you know how to treat a man with respect." his grip went away and he went back to caressing my long hair, "Take it off, Elizabeth. I need you."

Try as I might, I couldn't hold back any longer. The least I could do was give him what he wanted after he saved my reputation. Who was I to be a tease?

I stood up and removed my robe, the nightgown underneath it, and slipped out of my panties that was now wet from my cum. Gio then caressed my body with a longing that I didn't deserve. His large hands crawled behind me to grab my ass cheeks and spread them apart.

Two fingers tickled my perk asshole and I inhaled sharply, and once those fingers wiggled past the tight rim, it was over. Words failed to come out as I leaned my head against Gio's shoulder and allowed him to toy with my body. I was his and I promised myself at that moment that this time, he would be mine- only mine.

When Gio is completely sober, he's an amazing lover. I found myself regretting bounding him up like I did and not letting him show off his full abilities because fuck, he had me saying things that I never thought I would let slip out of my mouth. It was like I was a totally different person, and the thrill of getting away with what I did probably heightened my pleasure- thinking that he truly forgave me.

I showered him with more kisses along his face down to his collarbone after we made love. He had his hands behind his head, eyes closed, and his breathing was coming down after our orgasms. He was sleepy, so I secretly hoped my kisses would keep him energized for more. But then, I heard my doorbell ring and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh shit..."

Gio cracked open one eye, "Expecting visitors?" He took the ring as a sign to sit up and stretch out, his chiseled back facing me. I sat up too, but with more urgency as I checked around the room for my robe.

"Uh, haha, yeah actually. I almost forgot!" I jumped out the bed and picked up the robe right by my bedroom door. I slipped it on quickly as I explained, "That must be my daughter. She was supposed to arrive this evening, but I guess she found an earlier train!"

I was such an idiot. Before Gio arrived, I was waiting for my daughter to come home from university. We planned it days in advance, but as soon as I saw Gio's face again, anything not involving him was totally erased from my memory.

I kicked away my nightgown and panties to the side, finding no time to put those on. I intended on telling my child and tell her to give me a minute to shower so I can be more presentable. Not like she'd think her mother was butt naked underneath this thing.

The wealthy businessman eyed the tossed clothes and said, "Seeing your child without panties on? Hot."

I giggled, but quickly shifted to a serious attitude and grabbed the door handle.

"It'll only be a minute, okay?"

Gio's lips pressed into a straight line and stared at me silently, before saying, "No. Come back to bed with me"

"You know how badly I want to go back with you. Let me just say hi, and I'm all yours"

My daughter rang the doorbell again, and if I let her reach a third time then I'd be worrying her. I know how anxious she could get. But Gio stood up and grabbed at my hips.

The hairs on my neck quivered when his lips brushed against them and said, "She can wait. She's a big girl, isn't she?" his hand then left my side and went to the front of me where he went under my robe to fondle my breast. He tugged on my nipple and made me wince, but the pain didn't hurt much since I was still high off our session.

"Mommy still needs to cum some more, doesn't she?" the length of his cock could be felt along the crack of my ass with the only divider being the cotton fabric of my robe.

"Her new daddy needs his milk drained too..."

He lifted my robe high enough that my ass was exposed to him again.

"Hey! Can't you wait just a second?" I released the doorknob and whipped around to push him away from me. He stumbled just a bit, but not enough to lose balance.

"I want this, you know I do, but I need to see my child and you're making that very hard right to do!"

Another ring, but this time It was coming from my phone that I left on the night shelf.

"Go on," Gio said, "Answer it"

With caution, I stepped towards my phone and picked it up. My daughter sounded happy enough. She started by saying, "Hey mom! Are you home?"

"Yes sweetie, and I'm coming. I'm just getting dressed, okay?" I walked back to the door and opened it, ignoring Gio who was still nonchalantly nude.

"Why didn't you warn me you'd be back so early?" I said over the phone.

"I did! Didn't you see my texts?"

"I guess not, you know I'm not good with technology"

I made it to the living room and prepared to hang up the phone so I can let my daughter in the house. So, I said, "Okay, I'm ready. See you soon!"

"See you soon. Bye!"

Once I pressed the hang up button, a sharp blow knocked the wind out of me. Next thing I knew, I was gasping for air on my living room floor. My phone slid under the couch, and I was pinned down on my stomach by a large object. A foot.

"You can be gentle when you want to be. Shame you weren't that night you raped me."

His foot crushed me deeper into the floor, like when someone would grind into a spider to make sure they're completely dead. It was demeaning. I tried my hardest to get up by lifting my own feet and hands, but that just left me in an awkward position with my ass in the air.

"Let me go, you idiot!" My daughter was literally right behind the door I was looking at. She could hear everything from this distance.

"Someone is right there, Gio, and I will call for the cops if you don't let me go NOW!"

As if he realized his mistake, Gio lifted his foot and let me catch a breath.

"Good..." I sighed, "You nearly cracked my head making me fall like that...huh?"

His hands grabbed my ass cheeks, and the tip of his cock was rubbing around my stretched hole. I could feel his urge simmering through his hands, how they touched me so carefully to make sure I was secure. To make sure I wouldn't escape.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" His cock slid past my asshole and all the way to the hilt with ease. His leftover cum helped make his entrance a breeze, but I still cried when he came inside.

"S-stop, not here!"

"You outta be nicer to me..." he pulled out halfway, giving me the tiniest bit of hope he changed his mind, and then slammed back in, "Or else I could send you to jail, and your daughter won't ever see her mommy," The man kept my upper body planted on the floor as he abused my asshole. I could hear his cock pressing against my cum-filled ass, shooting the excess out of my hole and down my thighs. It was a disgusting noise, sloppy and erratic. I begged to get out, stretching out my arms towards the locked door wishing my daughter would save me.

But then, I'd fight against that wish, because how selfish could I be to submit her eyes to this?

"Would you like that?" Gio said, "For me to send you to jail?"

I choked on my own spit as I tried to keep up with his thrusting, "...N-no!"

"Then lay there and take your punishment"

I shook my head to that, "No...please no!" slapping my hand on the ground.

Gio chuckled seeing me ask for mercy and chuckled, "Ohh...it doesn't work like that, sweetheart. I'm so addicted that I can't help myself. It's your fault you're so damn delicious."

His words were fantasies he wanted me to believe, but in the moment, it drove me to a place I was trying not to go. My belly was twisting in that familiar knot again. If he wanted me to apologize for what I did, then so be it.

"Please! I'll do anything for you to stop. I'm sorry! For everything! Just stop!"

"Yeah?" Gio paused, "Then tell me right now. Say, "Please stop fucking me in my ass."

That's all? Deal.

Swallowing my built-up spit, I cried, "P-please stop fucking me in my ass!"

I couldn't believe I would say something that went against everything I wanted. My mind felt like it was cracking, because on one hand I wanted him to keep going. My orgasm was right at my fingertips, but as I heard the doorbell rings turn into loud banging, I knew now wasn't the time to give in.

"Mom? MOM! What's going on?!"

Gio leaned forward and wrapped a hand around my neck. He squeezed at it and growled, "You say one fucking word and I'll stay inside of you."

There was a window right beside the entrance, and I saw my daughter's shadow appear in it. She was peeking through, but my black curtains prevented her from looking inside. There was just a small slit of light that she could try to look through and, in my mind, I'm sure she must've spotted something, because she yelled again, "Mom, are you okay?!"

"Yes! I'm fine, I'm just-ahh...putting my shoes on"

"Don't lie to me!" she yelled back, "I'm going through the garage!"

"That's funny," Gio released my neck so he could grip my ass again, "I gave you a specific rule, didn't I?"

"I didn't ask for help"

"I said don't say a fucking word. Doesn't matter if it's for help or for fucking groceries" Gio pulled out of me, but not before smacking my ass, "You broke the rules, but it doesn't matter."

Turning on my back, I looked up at him befuddled, "Huh?"

"You're not going anywhere"

This son of a bitch was still rock hard. How much more would it take? I didn't want to wait and find out. I struggled to get on my feet, but when I did, I ran towards the door that connected the home to the garage.

He did not let me get far.

"Where are you going? We're not done yet!" He chased me through my home and caught me right before I opened the other door to the garage. This man just wouldn't let me free; saying it was annoying would be an understatement. He pinned his arms on either side of my head as I reached from the door, then latched his hand onto my wrist and yanked my arm back. It was being yanked behind my back so painfully; he knew I couldn't stretch that far.

"It hurts!"

"Yeah?" he leaned forward, licking sweat along the vein in my neck, "That only makes me harder"

Releasing my arm, he spun me around so I would face him. He lifted me up in the air and pinned my back against the door. He maneuvered in a way to where he could hold me up while re-entering me once again, this time inside my pussy. Being filled up again made me alive, even if the circumstances weren't ideal. I let out a relieved moan when he fucked me and seeing how adamant he was against letting me do what I want, I found it best to just give in so the faster we came, the sooner he'd stop.

He started laughing as he fucked me, "The garage, huh? That's where the secret room is hidden." He panted heavily before going on, "I wonder if she'll find it..."

12