Milk Man Pt. 02 - Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wouldn't. That room is in the back of the garage, in a self-constructed basement my ex-husband made for extra office space. When you enter it, it looks like a mess of an empty living space but walk further in and you'll see a rectangular door where the metal one used to be, where Gio was all this time. My daughter would have no desire to walk through that pigsty just to see a small room in the back where her mother...

"I'm getting bored," Gio said while still thrusting inside, "Let me stop so I can say hi to your daughter while you get changed. Be a welcoming face..."

All the ecstasy flushed out of my system at those words, knowing exactly what he was suggesting. I used my hands to try and shove him away from my disgust.

"You wouldn't!"

"I'll tell her you're in the basement and lock the door. That way I can have her all to myself..."

"SHUT UP! Let me go!"

"What's wrong?" he blinked his eyes as if he was clueless, "Worried she'll end up like me?"

I scratched up his chest and then his face, swaying my body all kinds of ways to escape his hold, "I SAID LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!"

The garage door was opening. I could hear it slowly rising. But even that didn't stop this asshole. He just looked me in my watery blue eyes and kept moving.

So, this is how it feels, I said to myself. I repeated the words, "stop, stop, stop" but he overpowered them with his grunting. His dick felt like it wanted to carve a new hold within my pussy; it was digging in so deeply. The worst part of all of this was just how much I craved more.

Then I heard the garage noise again, closing this time.

"Gio..." I whimpered, "Please...Don't do this"

"You really don't know who you're fucking with, don't you?" he replied, digging his fingernails into my ass. From the stinging pain that grip gave me, I was sure to get some scars from this.

"Give me a good reason I shouldn't go in there right now and make her my sex slave."

He could do it too. If he wouldn't stop at nothing to make his empire, then using my teenage daughter is merely child's play. But I wouldn't let him do that. The sins that I've committed are only mine to bear.

"Mom, I'm coming in, okay?" I heard my daughter yell, "Just locking the garage."

Hearing her innocent voice through the door, tears started to fall, and I offered a deal to Gio, "I'll do it in her place. I'll be your slave."

"You mean that?"

"Mmhm..."

Gio pulled out and dropped me to the floor. He grabbed his cum-coated cock and aimed it at my mouth. His lips curled upward.

"Clean" and that I did. I erased the evidence just fast enough for him to walk away and hide in my bedroom. Right as he shut himself in, I hurried to tie my robe tightly against my sweaty body and then...

"Hello?" my daughter said with a guard to her voice, ready to expect the worst. She slowly opened the door and saw me with open arms and a smile.

"HI SWEETIE!"

My daughter backed away from me, bumping into the wall.

"Uh mom...are you okay?"

"Of course, I told you I was getting my shoes on"

"But...you're not wearing shoes," she looked down, "You're not wearing anything at all..."

Grabbing a piece of my robe and stretching it outward, I replied, "Then what about this? Does this not count as clothes, or am I wearing an invisible cloak?"

My daughter took a strong whiff of the air and scrunched her face, "...You smell like sex too."

That scent she took likely came from my mouth with me talking so much. Remembering why I had rancid sex breath made me want to melt into a pool and die.

"Maria! You don't talk like that to me, EVER!" I tightened my hold on the robe, "I'd rather you say I smell weird than that, Jesus Christ!"

My sweet child, when I said that she showed a tinge of guilt for being so blunt. She tucked her blonde hair behind her ear as she often does when she's insecure and she looked away when she said, "Sorry mom...I was just surprised."

"It's okay. Just go put your stuff in your room. I'll order some food if you're hungry. You must be with that long trip."

"Yeah, a little bit" Maria walked up to me and kissed my cheek, "Love you, mom."

"I love you too, sweetie"

Maria entered her room and closed it behind her, only to immediately open it again.

"Hey mom. Is pizza okay?"

"Pizza is always okay! As long as it has no onions"

"But I like the onions"

"Maria, I'm not getting onions again!"

"But mom, I'm only staying for a couple days! I'll pay for it this time!"

The proposal did make sense, and I didn't want to make her day any more hectic than it already was.

"Sure, we'll do half & half, and I'll pay for it. Don't worry"

Maria let out a soft smile, "Thanks" and she almost ended things there, until she prompted another question, "...Mom?"

"Yes?"

Eyeing me cautiously, she asked, "There's nobody visiting today, right?"

I wasn't dumb to what her real question was, which went like: "Mom, you're not hiding a secret fuck buddy in the house that explains the musty smell, right?"

And to that I answered, "No, it's just us..."

"Okay...talk later"

Once her door shut, I ran back into the living room where to my surprise, Gio was sitting on my couch, still naked mind you, silently watching the news.

"You think if I pressed charges, you'd be the top news story?" he asked.

Instead of replying to that dumb question, I snatched the remote from his hand.

"When the hell did you leave the room?"

"Don't have a heart attack," he raised his hands up, "She had already shut the door when I left."

"I don't believe you"

"You don't have to," My phone was right beside him now, showing that he made an effort to retrieve it from under the couch. He handed it to me, "Tell her I like onions on my pizza too."

Taking the phone away from him, I bent down to be eye level with him.

"Get. Out"

He was too dangerous to keep in the house and I felt sickened that I was powerless against him, because as he went back to the room to change, I still had a longing to reconnect with him. To try and work things out.

How could that happen with a married man though? I was a fool for entertaining the idea. We weren't going to be a couple, and we were certainly never going to have a child of our own to carry on his legacy. That is Hannah's responsibility, and she was ignoring the goldmine she had landed into.

"I know this means nothing..." I said as I escorted him out the home, "but I really am sorry about everything. Let's pretend it never happened, and you don't ever need to see my face again."

Gio nodded along with what I was saying, "Sure, that's fair. But, in that case, does that mean what you said earlier doesn't matter anymore?"

What I said earlier...

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"About being my slave. Were you serious about that?"

Why couldn't he just politely leave my doorstep without giving me one last jab of shame?

"Yes. If you still need me to be," I swallowed, "I'll be your slave..."

Gio looked at me with no clear emotion coming through, but after registering my answer, he shut his eyes and released a dark chuckle.

"Oh Elizabeth, I appreciate the offer, but..." he grabbed at my chin again, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip. Such a light gesture, a movement that should mean nothing to me after the humiliation he put me through, still carries so much weight. The promise of a potential future between us, us monsters, taking advantage of one another.

Gio noticed the burning blush across my cheeks and unveiled a wolfish grin, as if to prove that he knows exactly what he's done to me and although I say I'm done with him, we both know that this is far from over.

Keeping his hand on me, he looked in my eyes and said this:

"You should know that you can't offer something that I already have"

He left after that, and the thoughts running through my head were things I needed to put away. Leave it in the dark for good because that guy, no matter how good he felt wasn't right in my spirit.

...But who was I to judge?

12