Milk Man Pt. 05 - Hannah

Story Info
Gio's bitchy wife gets taught a lesson.
7.6k words
4.29
8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband pulled up in the driveway and we had a late dinner.

"The fish is good, honey."

I pretended that having a face stuffed with food was stopping me from replying, but anyone with eyes could see that I couldn't stand being in the same room as him. But Gio was always blind to my emotions.

He cleared out his throat with some wine and asked, "What did you do all day?"

"The same thing as always. Nothing special," I drawled, "Nothing special at all..."

"You know what? You...nevermind..."

There was a time where I cared for this man, but being in love with him was something I debated was ever real. If Max wasn't born, there wouldn't be any proof that we liked each other enough to have sex.

That day did feel magical back then. The two of us, college seniors, doing what all kids did- fucking the ever-loving shit out of one another. I won't lie and say he's a bad lover. He did make me cum eight times that night when he distracted me from studying for my finals. That thing he does when he sucks on my neck, it removes my common sense.

I think we were on the couch in his apartment, and I was riding him. Or maybe, we did it in the car before we went inside? It had to have been the couch if I was studying earlier. It's been so long even memories like that could be skewed. But one thing I'll never forget is how it made me feel.

When Gio held me close to cum inside me, telling me how beautiful I was, it felt like Heaven. But that's the Devil's way of tricking you into Hell.

Nowadays, sleeping in the same bed disgusts me, especially knowing where his penis has been.

"What is it, Gio, huh? What do you want me to do? What could I possibly do to make you feel comfortable?"

"Don't start."

"If you wanna look like a sad sally over there because I won't give you head, then explain to me what else can I do that won't put me in danger!"

"You're still on that?" Gio's tongue poked at the side of his cheek, holding back a laugh, "Don't think I'm stupid, Hannah. You don't want to do it with me because you don't love me anymore. It has nothing to do with what happened. Admit it."

"Tell me how you'd be if I came home saying I got fucked by a bunch of strangers!"

"Watch your mouth!" he raised his voice, "Max's right here!"

"He knows!" I looked at my 19-year old son who kept his head down, awkwardly poking at a piece of lettuce, "He's old enough to know. Better he knows now so he doesn't end up like you!"

"Like what? A rape victim? You have a lot of nerve!"

The boiling rage I had over wasting decades of my life to this man has culminated into this ferocious beast that I had no control over. Where was the little girl that dreamed of becoming a Traveling Nurse?

"Oh shut up!" I pushed out of my chair, "You would've fucked them anyway, which is why you were at that bar. How convenient to say it was rape when you got in a taxi with this woman? How does a 44-year-old man get into such a situation, hmm? And if you were really taken advantage of, why not report it to the police? And if it was really rape, then I shouldn't still be smelling another woman on you every night!"

"MOM, SHUT UP!"

I closed my mouth upon hearing Max's distressed voice. This isn't the first time he's broken up a fight between us, and the waves of guilt ran all over me again. I balled up my fists to try and contain the rest of my anger.

"...We'll talk about this upstairs."

"No, we aren't" Gio responded, "You had the guts to spill our business publicly. I've said all I have to say, so at this point I'll just be repeating myself. We're finished." He got up from the table and directed his attention to Matt, "You're still going to your friend's house?"

"Yeah."

"You better get a move on, it's almost midnight."

He patted our son's shoulder and sent him off to grab his things upstairs.

"I'll meet you in the car!" he called out to him. Then, he looked at me with those disappointed eyes of his, "Don't wait up." Max's friend's house was only a few blocks away, but Gio hadn't returned home for hours.

I didn't wait for him at all. I went to sleep.

I saw my ex-boyfriend in my dreams. We had just gotten done making love. I was on my stomach, holding onto my tear-stained pillow in bliss. I knew this wasn't real, so I clung to the fantasy as hard as I could.

I'd never forget that big dick of his. The way it curved ever so slightly and how he made me discover that squirting was more than just a golden shower. He was so handsome, and we had been together ever since high school. But then, I dropped him for the kid who didn't have any friends because he was so focused on his dream.

He wanted to be more successful than his parents who immigrated from Italy to give him a better life. I felt the same way with my own. I'm American, but my mother was born and raised in Vietnam. My blue-collar father wooed her to stay with him and start a family, not including the one he already had with his wife.

"I'm going to own a business," my husband told me back then, "and I'll be able to support you and give you whatever you want."

"I don't need much to make me happy," I rested my head on his shoulder. We were sitting on a bench on campus, looking at the sunset during one of our dates, "Just a big house is fine."

"You sure? I have a feeling I could make anything happen for you. No...I PROMISE you I will!"

He wasn't wrong, he did make things happen that I never believed would be possible, like getting a positive pregnancy test right before graduation.

"I'm not going to leave you, so please don't cry," Gio hugged me when I told him, "This will only make me work harder. I'll perfect my craft, and make sure you and this baby are taken care of!"

Gio continued his schooling and reached his dream of owning a business, such a thriving business that it has made me and my son financially stable for generations to come. We live in this mansion in a gated neighborhood. He installed a balcony, a movie theater, a pool in the backyard, and a walk-in closet just for me.

It was so perfect, and I loathed him for it.

I wanted to do so much more with my life than sitting in this big house. I planned on continuing my education and traveling to Vietnam to get in touch with my roots. But that one slip up where he distracted me from my studies, that foreshadowed the rest of the years where he would value everything else over my needs.

The sun rose and I woke up to Gio sleeping with his back turned to me. I didn't wake him up.

I took a shower, had breakfast, and checked the date. It was a Saturday. I wanted to get my nails done at Elizabeth's, but I decided against it. I went on my laptop to search for job offerings instead.

Gio came downstairs a couple hours later, while I was getting into the groove of formatting my resume. "What are you doing?" Gio yawned.

"I'm working," I replied, not making eye contact with him as I was designing the layout.

"On what?" Gio pushed.

"On things..."

My husband leaned over the couch to get closer to me, and I jumped away from him when I felt his breath along my neck.

"Stop doing that!"

"I was leaning in for a hug."

"Exactly, stop it!" I slammed my laptop closed. I wanted to run back to the bedroom to complete my application, but Gio stopped me before I hit the staircase.

"I wish you would talk to me, Hannah," he said, looking pitiful, "I'm fed up with our arguing. I want to know what I did to you to make you hate me so much."

There were a lot of things that made me irritated with him, but if I voiced them now, nothing would change. The damage was already done.

"You're a liar and a cheater. I know you sleep with girls every time you walk out that door."

"You didn't start accusing me of that until a few months ago. You were still bitter with me back then, our whole marriage really. What did I do to you? Should I not have married you?"

If we were no longer married that would make things a lot easier, wouldn't it?

"No," I said, "You shouldn't have stopped me from doing what I wanted."

I put the laptop on the counter and faced him. If he wanted to have this chat, then I would bring it to him- hard. "You knew I wanted to go into Nursing when you met me. It was obvious how much I cared for it! But then, you got me pregnant, and I couldn't move forward with my education like I wanted to-"

"Now wait a second, Hannah!" Gio interrupted, lifting a finger, "You wanted to keep Maximo. I never forced you into anything!"

"Oh? When you say you'll take care of me and the kid and not worry about things, is that not force?"

"YES! What the hell is your problem?!" Gio's eyes blew open, "You're acting like all of this happened because I dragged you into it!"

"Might as well have! You kept pushing me to love you and look where that's got us!"

Gio looked around with a snarky expression, "Mmhm, I see marble counters, a bay window, flat screen TV, clean carpet, air conditioning...what about this is so miserable to you again?"

I clenched my teeth, "You just don't get it, Gio..."

"Oh, I think I do," he argued, "I think you're finding any excuse to not blame yourself for not accomplishing your goals. I remember that night, Hannah, and we both enjoyed it. You never told me no. You never pushed me away, and now you're using that against me and our child long after the fact."

"Stop it."

My husband sensed that I was going to make a run for it upstairs, so he grabbed my wrist. He held me close and growled into my ear, "You wanna see what force really feels like?" He guided me back on the couch, and he loomed over me with a glare that even in our nastiest of fights I've never seen on him before. Something I couldn't quite describe, but it regrettably made my pussy tremble. His hand went under my panties and his fingers were so icy, I winced when they touched my clit.

"Look at you..." he pulled out, spreading his fingers apart, "Already wet."

I squirmed underneath him. He placed a wet finger on my lips. They smelled sweet. He rubbed the cum all over my lips like he was applying gloss; it was so strange. When he was done coating my lips, he sucked off the rest in his mouth and released a satisfied sigh.

"You still taste so delicious..." he got closer to my face, "I should just fuck that attitude right out of you."

Our lips met and he hungrily licked off the cum he just spread over my mouth. My usually tame husband was sucking the cum off my lips like a wild animal before he started to kiss me normally. Deep down, as much as I hated it...this was getting me so horny, but I tried to push him off me regardless.

"Stop it!"

He got away from my abused mouth, but he kept me underneath him. I didn't like wearing much inside the home, so I was already in my bra and panties. My husband had easy access to strip me of my lingerie and take me against my will if he desired. He wouldn't do that though; it wasn't like him.

"I wanted to give you all of me, Hannah. You were my first..." he said. My heart skipped a beat. He never told me that before, "You could still be a Nurse and go to Vietnam. We've had that money for years. You could've just told me, and everything would've been fine."

"But you were so focused on work. I thought that'd be too much to ask."

"Nothing was ever too much! Just say the word and I'll do it! I'm sorry if I made you think you couldn't trust me."

Was it really this simple? Looking up at my husband, that nostalgic feeling of love blossomed in my heart again. He let me sit up and collect myself. "I want to be a Nurse Educator. But all I have under my belt is my old job as a Science Teacher. I don't know if that'll be enough, and I don't want to work there again!"

"I remember," he nodded, "Those teenagers were nuts from what I recall."

"Just the worst..." I shuddered, flashing back to their unrelenting disrespect. "I have college credits in Nursing, but I need that Masters to make something of myself! I doubt they'd take me like this..."

"Don't call it quits yet, honey," Gio wrapped an arm around me, "I have connections to make that happen. We can get you in a program next week."

I smiled at the ease in his voice and his encouragement to help me achieve my dream...after all this time...I could finally start moving towards my goal, but there was still this pain lingering in me. But I didn't want to get into another fight, so I forced a large smile.

"Sure. Let's do that!"

We made love for the first time in years.

He sucked on my nipples while he fucked me. He was so gentle and caring; it was like we were rocking on a boat flowing along the ocean's waves.

"You feel so good, Hannah..." he whispered in my ear, "Can I cum inside?"

I nodded, pulling him to my throat so he could suck on it like how I want. My legs squeezed around his waist as he spilled his seed into the condom. He pulled out and threw the condom away in our bathroom trash bin while I laid there contently.

The way he treated me back on the couch got me hornier than anything I've ever felt before, but it was still so new to me that I didn't know how to ask, "Hey babe, can you force me into sex next time?" Although it was something new that I wanted to try more of, it was still scary. I didn't want it to become a habit of ours and have Gio think he had a right to treat me like trash, yet some part of me still...craved it.

My husband never overpowered me like that. Him acting that way could lead into something more toxic in our marriage, and now that we finally seemed to be on the same page, I was tiptoeing with my words, making sure I didn't ignite the match again and create something I couldn't control.

He took off work to make up for lost time. He'd playfully spank my ass or rub my crotch at random parts around the house, which would lead to us having sex. One time, we fucked in our pool which we later regretted from how much chlorine splashed into our eyes. We fucked in the shower afterwards. We wasted so many condoms that week, it was incredible.

Our son noticed our love too. He caught me sucking off his father in a reclining chair in our personal movie theater. I wasn't embarrassed; I was proud that I could prove to him that we were in love again, but what startled me was the friend he brought over was peeking from the door.

"Max!" I jumped on my feet and wiped any residue on my mouth, "Can you knock first?!"

"I didn't know anyone would be here..."

"Well we are. Go away!"

My sweet boy, he ran off with his buddy just like I said. I never had any issues with him, even as a baby.

When Gio would be off making money for us, baby Maximo would keep me entertained. He had my angular eyes and sharp cheekbones with Gio's curly dark brown hair and tan skin. At first, I was scared he would end up like his daddy, but the older he got the more I saw that he's his mother's child with our shared exotic beauty and endurance.

"Hannah, you know that's not right."

"What?" I laughed off the nerves, kissing the tip of Gio's leaking head, "You saw he had a guest. Do you want the neighborhood to know of our activities?"

The only thing that still bothered me was how a week to find a job turned into two and then three. Plus, Gio still had to go to work to reclaim his business. I couldn't afford to argue with him about that anymore. The longer we were on this fucking streak, the less time we had resenting each other. I knew that on top of him getting his company back afloat, he was setting up things behind the scenes so I could get back to my education. He really seemed to be looking out for me.

Two months went by before he finally let me in on the big secret.

"That easy? Really?!"

Gio nodded with one hand on the wheel, only minutes away from what would be my future place of work. Sakana Hospital, a new building just a half hour away from the house. Gio promised to hire a chauffeur to take me to and from so I wouldn't have to worry about rushing for work.

"Yup, thanks to your resume, they were interested in talking to you personally," he said, "Sunday seemed like the best time."

"And they'll open in a few months?"

"March, they said," Gio squeezed my thigh as he parked in the back of the building. "They just want to get to know you better. Shouldn't take too long."

Since the hospital wasn't open yet, there was nobody inside when we entered. In fact, it looked like it has been unused for several decades, but according to Gio, they were working on revamping it, and the front entrance was still under construction so that's why we had to walk through the backdoor. Thankfully, the inside of the hospital looked much cleaner than its outside.

Gio led me to an empty dressing room that had rows of lockers, one of them carrying a set of scrubs for me to change into. "They want you to change into this first before we head upstairs. Keep everything sanitized."

Now in my underwear and blue medical uniform, Gio and I walked up to the second floor where I would be doing my business. It was starting to get eerie how barren the hallways were, but a tall woman also dressed in scrubs calmed me down. I didn't know why, but as soon as I saw her, I felt this strong sense of jealousy. She was incredibly beautiful, but I knew I was better. Gio never was attracted to women like her, the ones with such dark skin and bold-colored hair.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Aburrezze," the lady shook my hand, "I'll be your interviewer for this afternoon. My name is Ms. Owens."

She invited me into a room that had a surgical table with unused scanners and equipment. "Forgive me for not having access to a proper interview room. The constructors felt that the surgical rooms were better to fix up first, you know?" Owens had me sit on the end of the surgical table while she gathered up a clipboard, a pen, and an unopened bottle of water.

"Care for something to drink?" she said. I turned it down initially, but she persisted. "You sure? We may be here for a while..." Then, I said, 'what the hell' and grabbed it. As she was interviewing me, I kept taking small sips of water, so by the time the interview was over my bladder was begging to be released.

"Bathroom is at the very end of the hall. To your left."

Gio had disappeared by the time I left the room, but he had already told me he'd wait in the car for me when I was done, so I wasn't troubled at all. But, with each step down the hallway a swirl of dizziness was lurking in my head. I pushed past it. I went to the bathroom and drained my bladder, but by the time I pushed on the bathroom door to exit, I pretty much fell straight to the ground as my vision went dark. I was only confused, not scared.

I should've been scared, but I wasn't. If anything, I had a heightened sense of calmness.

When I woke up, something had been done to me where my red flag detector should've been sounding their alarm. I usually catch these dangerous things long before they come.

"Mmfh, ohh fuuuck..."

"Get it in there."

"Yeah..."

I felt a coolness on my back, but it wasn't the hallway floor. I was moved.

It felt like I was resting on a medical chair; but I didn't freak out just yet because I remembered I was in a hospital. It would make sense to be sitting in a medical chair.

"Take it bitch."

"Little more to the left...There you go!"

Two voices were talking to each other, and my eyes would barely crack open. I wanted to see them so badly, but I could feel the hot breath of one steaming up my small breasts.

I sighed softly, which made the room go quiet for a bit, and it was then that my senses were coming back full force. The first was my sense of touch. My hips were unbelievably sore, and my thighs were being pressed up towards my chest. A slimy substance had sunken between the crack of my ass and even with that I still wasn't scared. My heartbeat hadn't gone up an inch.