Milk Man Pt. 05 - Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying there connecting the pieces to a puzzle. My arms were limp, so whoever was on top of me I couldn't push off. Any sort of movement wasn't possible without his help. He did all the moving for me. He pushed me into the chair ruthlessly, breathing down from my tits to my neck until he got too greedy and bit down, piercing my skin. It hurt like a bitch, but I didn't cry.

The male growled, "You like how I cum in your slutty cunt, bitch?" and the slime had grown tenfold, this time shooting deep inside my pussy. My back had arched slightly, and a moan escaped my lips.

"Hahhh..." I whined.

A beep echoed in the room. "We got it! Nice work."

The male on top of me pulled out slowly with a hiss, "I'm good to go for another round."

"Nah, Mr. Gio wants us all to have a turn."

Every cock that entered me that day was so delicious. Pumping their seed into my pussy, some of them in my ass. I felt myself turn and the chair lower to an even level so they could tag-team me. This lasted...I can't tell you, but I had to wake up eventually.

When I did, my body was facing back up. I craned my neck down to see a man's balding head along with his fatty fingers squeezing into my thighs. There, I saw it. His dick going in and out like a piston.

His buddies were sitting in chairs with their pants off, dicks spent with cum coating them. It looked to be about four in the chairs and one more standing opposite them with a video camera.

"She's awake. Cut it off, cut it off!" a guy yelled.

"I'll stop when I'm ready," the cameraman said, "We could edit it out in post."

I stared down at my lover going ruthless inside me, my mouth slightly ajar. My eyelids felt so heavy that it was only seconds of me opening them before I shut them again and planted myself fully back on the chair. The strangers' laughter lulled me to sleep.

I woke up again to Gio sitting up reading a book.

"Sounds like you were having an awful dream," he eyed me.

"A dream?" I smacked my dry lips, "That can't be true...it was so real..."

"What did you dream about?"

I sat up, rubbing my head, "I was...Oh God, it's too embarrassing to share!"

"More embarrassing than that night at Willie's?"

"'Course not! Okay...I was being...fucked by multiple guys. All kinds of ways but I didn't know who they were at all. I don't remember even finishing my interview," my breath picked up, "Oh my God! Did I mess up?!"

Gio put his book to the side and laid a hand underneath my thigh, "No honey. You passed out. Low blood sugar. That's what that Owens lady told me. So, I drove you back home and laid you in bed."

"Then how do you explain all of this?" I looked at my naked body under the covers- hickeys and bruises everywhere. The stench underneath the blanket reeked of cum.

"Well, we HAVE been making love a lot lately," Gio smiled sheepishly, "Those things don't go away overnight. I'll be more careful next time."

"Sure..."

"The lady said you may have moments of black outs, so it's safer to stay home for a few days while we get you back to normal," Gio said, "Don't worry, she said she'll finish up the interview another time. But judging by how she spoke of you, I have a feeling you're a shoe in."

Gio would never hurt me. He could be insensitive to my needs and distant, but he's never physically harmed me and would never do what that guy said in my dream. He wouldn't have the balls. So, I looked past it and let him take care of me.

He made sure to tend to Max's needs; drove him wherever he needed to go and such while I recovered. I was glad Gio warned me about the black outs because I had them for several days and every single time it was followed by these graphic sex dreams.

Countless men have taken me, and I was left defenseless. I swear I could even feel the hands of ones choking me out as he fucked me, but I'd wake up clean- save for my own cum spilling out of my vagina. I had built up quite a lot after those dreams.

Gio recommended taking some tea before bed to help dispel those dreams, but it felt like that was only making them stronger. But they were just dreams. I knew that. I mean, I was sure of it, until a strangely hot morning in November.

Gio invited me to sunbathe by the pool with him. He was reading his book again.

"Cream & Sugar?" I huffed, "You hate poetry!"

"Maybe I changed my mind," Gio said, tilting his sunglasses, "They say this book is #1 across the nation."

My lips pursed, "You hate reading. What the hell does Cream & Sugar have to do with poetry?"

"Why don't you read and find out?"

"Oh please, I hate metaphorical shit. Can you pass me the water?"

Gio opened my fresh bottle and let me drink it and not long after, my world went black. I was used to it at this point, but I guess I had gotten too comfortable with being unconscious or something because I barely slept. That meant no dreams at all, which should've been a great thing but when I woke up nothing happened. I was lying in my bikini completely alone. Gio had disappeared, and I felt empty.

"Gio?" I sat up cautiously, looking left and right for him. Without the dreams to accompany the darkness, I had a longing for the men to return. But even more so, I had a need for my husband.

The more I worried about where he was, the longer my blank mind spiraled. Small subconscious thoughts were bubbling to the surface, things that I used to combat with liquor, shopping, or fighting.

"...Could this new job ruin us?" I thought, feeling heartache at the realization that maybe me getting a job wasn't the best thing for me in the long run.

Gio was already so distant with his work and that left me alone with Max all day. Max is going to turn 20 next year and before I know it, he won't even bother asking for help anymore. He'll be an independent man, and that would leave me by myself, starting a new job after years of being a housewife. My life would only consist of going to work, bed, going back to work- rinse and repeat.

I had lots of dreams, and I was always mad at Gio for sabotaging them, but now that we're getting better, my desire to grow with this man was more important than anything.

Were my nursing studies even fresh anymore? So much medicine has been developed over the years. New techniques, fresher faces filling up seats. Not even my years as a science teacher would do any good in this field. I'm old news in body and mind. It was hopeless.

"I'm thinking too much!" I swatted the thoughts away and got out of my lounge chair, sliding on my flip flops. It's been forever since I needed validation from my husband for anything, and I felt stupid for considering it, but that red flag in my head was ringing so hard I was forming a migraine.

"Gio?" I slide open the backdoor, "Are you here?" I spotted his book neatly placed on the dining counter along with his sunglasses. My body knew more than I did because while I still held out hope that things would be okay, my heart was pumping so fast like every cell in my body was screaming to run.

That's when I heard a choking sound downstairs. It was the kind of sound that you'd quickly dash to because in seconds that person choking would end up dead. It was wet, violent, and nonstop.

"Gio?!" I raised my voice, heading straight downstairs to the movie theater. It was scary how dark the staircase looked that day, but the light from the room kept me from tripping. I hurried to my husband and turned the corner to see him sitting on the reclining chair. His hands were gripping the soft armrests, chest heaving, and eyes shut tightly as he gasped for air.

"That's a good girl..."

There were more cameras than the one I saw in my first dream. Two aimed right at him and the woman kneeling below. She was slobbering all over his shaft, moaning way too much from a little cocksucking. She was clearly trying too hard; it was almost funny if it wasn't staring me right in the face.

"..."

Of all the times to start a fight, I couldn't bring up the courage to yell at him. We had worked so hard to finally get things back on track.

"Hey, Mr. Gio. She's up!" a guy alerted my husband, who opened his eyes and smiled down at his mistress. He petted the top of her auburn hair, signaling her to stop. She slid off his dick with a popping sound, sighing at the taste of cum glossing over her lips-dripping down her chin. She turned to face me before he did; her eyes sparkled in a universe I couldn't enter. She was speechless too, but in a positive way. She was recomposing herself with happy moans slipping past her lips, like she was still staring longingly at my husband's cock.

"Ms. Owens..." I spoke aloud, not asking if that's who she was but rather confirming it. It was undeniably her, no longer in her scrubs, but in a lacy set of white bra and panties. The outfit she had on previously was a pair of jeans and short sleeve shirt thrown against the wall. My legs were stuck to the ground, but the group of men who accompanied my husband fixed that.

They set me down on the floor, kneeling in front of one of them who had released his cock from his black work pants. He was similarly dressed to Gio when he'd head off to one of fancy business meetings- every guy was.

He pried open my mouth and forced his cock down my throat. The tears I had been holding back began to drip down my cheeks. He guided my mouth, complaining about how I barely had any technique, but cumming a thick load nonetheless. One of the cameras aimed at me now; I could see it in the corner of my eye and the guy behind it might've been a man I met before.

In the beginning of Gio's career, I went to a function where employees brought their partners for a lavish boat dinner. I swear I saw this man. He was with his wife of 30-years, he said so himself. They had four kids, one in college and the other three no older than 16-years old. Was he still married?

"Fuck!" the stranger who came in my mouth shoved me to the floor. I was good enough for a quick nut, but no grace, "Who's next?"

My instincts kicked in and I tried to run away despite knowing I'd get caught. A woman in a bikini against a bounty of men? There was a clear winner in this. I knew that before I ran, but the fighter in me came out regardless.

Another man pinned me against the dark staircase, shoving my panties to the side and inserting himself in my ass. "Hah!" I squeaked, amazed at how easy it was for this stranger to push past the tight rim of my hole so by the third stroke he was already slapping his nuts against my clit.

He had grabby hands, fondling my boobs and squeezing my neck and his hips snapped against mine. My string bikini was loosened at some point, and I held myself up by my forearms on a step, clenching my teeth until the pain went away.

"I'm gonna cum so hard in you, bitch!" my black hair was snatched and yanked so hard far he snapped a few strands out by the root. When he came, he lifted my head up to look at the top of the stairs. That's when I saw an innocent looking face. He stood right on top, his expression blank.

"M-Maximo!" I screamed, "Don't look!"

I don't want to think he liked seeing his mother getting fucked by another man, but he didn't move when I told him too. He was a stunned statue, breathing so quietly I couldn't tell if he was scared or what. I extended my arm towards him, but as I did, the man snapped his hips once more with his cum squishing inside of me. I could hear the movement in my body, and that act triggered something in me.

I came.

Maximo stood back as he watched the men and their cameras carry me upstairs. They headed to my bedroom balcony, bounding my wrists together and leaving me naked for the whole neighborhood to see. They experimented with sex toys, pinched nipple clamps on my tits, some even practiced a few fighting moves on my torso.

"We're going to have so much fun with you..."

"You like it, don't you slut?"

Their words were blending, and my vision was too blurry to recognize which voice came out of what mouth. I was coughing violently and cried so many tears that by the time Max's friend entered the picture, I couldn't express my horror properly. I had grown numb. He must've been hanging out in Max's bedroom that is right across from mine and got curious about the ruckus.

"Holy shit..."

He got excited too quickly, as all teenagers do, so I don't think he understood the gravity of what was happening. I didn't want to blame him when he begged the older men to have a turn, nor when he tugged his jeans down and jerked off in front of my scarred body till he squirted cum across my chest. This wasn't really happening after all; my dreams were just getting too real. There's no way Max's 19-year-old best friend who I've gotten to know over the years would willingly sink his cock into my warm mouth, skull fucking me on the balcony while the cameramen recorded it all.

When he came inside and slapped my cheek with his penis, I laughed with him. We all laughed together. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, and I squeezed out my remaining tears from laughter. This was all so hilarious.

I don't remember much after that...Gio was even more distant until the weekend rolled around, when he had to answer to me.

"...What is this?"

"It's you," Gio sat comfortably on the sofa, "All you."

It was me, back at the hospital, with a full view of my dream on our television. The very first one with me on the medical chair, being violated by multiple men. I opened my eyes while being fucked and my pupils were dilated to hell...

I dropped my two luggage cases to the ground, "What did you do to me?"

"Some brat stole my product and shared it with a bunch of people. Promoting it all through social media. That inspired me to make something better, more subtle before people lose interest in the company and make her into some viral star. You know how it is..."

Gio paused the video when the man was in the middle of pulling out of me. "But like I'd tell you the details of what I did! Just know something DID happen- the first time."

"No, every time," I yelled, "Those blackouts were caused by you!"

"You really think so?" Gio turned to face me as I collected my things off the ground, "You always knew how to put blame on others..." He put the remote down and stood up, stretching his arms out, "I take part the first time. There's no excuse to get out of that, but you were always in control. You saw for yourself. You liked it, and if you really wanted it to stop you would've said something or call the police. You're only complaining now because I wanted some fun too."

That's bullshit! It had to be. He drugged me, and...and...

"Was the job even real?" I said, "Ms. Owens was sucking your dick. This was a set-up, wasn't it?"

"Ms. Owens? Haha, oh yeah, right. Her. She's a treat...," Gio sighed blissfully, "and sure it was real. Look at you. I've never seen you so blissful before. Your viewers are really invested in you."

"Viewers?"

"This is the only video up right now, but they're already begging for more."

"Stop it."

"What?"

"I said stop it!" I stormed away from Gio, heading towards the door where my friend Elizabeth was waiting for me. I had called her in advance to pick me up to take me away from this house. She sounded hesitant at first, but when I told her what happened she spoke through tears as she agreed to save me from Gio.

"You are a fucking maniac!" I screamed.

"You don't have to do that."

"Fuck you!"

"Hannah," Gio followed me, "I'm leaving you!"

That stopped me in my tracks. "What did you say?" I snapped my head back. Isn't that supposed to be my line?

"I'll move far away so you won't ever have to worry about seeing my face ever again," Gio said with sincerity, "You can keep the house and I'll send you money to support yourself until you build up your own income."

"Build it up with what? This...thing?!"

"Well, no," Gio said, "I set up an actual interview for you starting next week. I swear. You can fact check it and everything. This little piece of entertainment is just a backup since it appears you enjoyed it very much."

"I never enjoyed it."

"Then I'll tell them to take it down when you got the job," Gio said. My soon-to-be ex-husband rocked on his heels, looking me up and down with a kindness that was familiar to our adolescence. It made me want to cry in his arms and be held.

He always protected me, and I always complained about it, especially after Max was born. Maybe he just got tired of doing the same routine and went the opposite route. If I wasn't happy being his girl then he exposed me to others, to let me live out the fantasies I never knew I had. It was the best way I could cope.

"I know you won't believe me, Hannah, but I still love you."

I paused, feeling a ball form in my throat, "...I want you out of my house by ten. Goodbye Gio."

He kept his word, and I had a legit interview with a small medical center downtown. I couldn't picture myself working at such a run-down place; the walls were crackling, and the customers were horrific. Some with huge gashes and life-altering wounds, one child wouldn't stop screaming as he was getting multiple shots. It was really unsettling and throwing me off my groove.

The interviewer said he'd call me, but that was the first and only time I would see him. Good riddance, he was so boring to talk to. I was worth more than that place anyway.

"Your pussy feels so good, Mrs. A!" Max's friend plowed me into the couch. I amazed myself at how limber I've grown to be. Even in my 40s, I could still make guys fall head over heels for me.

The audience were most receptive to me fucking young college-aged boys. I didn't mind it; they were sexier than the pot-bellied men and wrinkly elders who took advantage of me before. Now, I had a whole line of boys who loved me; most of them from Max's friend group. Andre was the best one of all.

When he came to me that day on the balcony, his semen was so thick and tasty; I wondered how it would feel spilling into my cunt. As I imagined, it was Heaven.

"You really want that extra credit, don't you?" I moaned, "Your big cock will earn you that for sure!"

"You're so sexy, Mrs. A!"

"Can you say that to me in Vietnamese?"

"Uhh..." Andre slowed his thrusting, going off script and looking up at the cameraman for help. I caressed his cheek and played it off. "That's the third time already...if you can't remember, then you're gonna have to fuck me even harder. Do you understand?"

Andre pulled out of me and flipped me over so my face was more present on camera, "Yes Ma'am!"

I eye-fucked the lens while I stuck my tongue out, going over the top with my euphoria. Andre was good, but not THAT good. But the viewers loved it. Thank Goodness Gio built all those fancy places in our house; I'd never need to leave the home to go on a porno set. I had all the locations I would ever need right here.

The other guys who still had to shoot their scenes were either quietly watching in the back, drinking water, or playing on their phones- all with extreme hard-ons. Maximo was there too. He would pretend not to care about his mother acting lewd, but out of all the boys he would be staring the most. He could never hide that blush on his face, and occasionally, he'd run off to the bathroom and hide away for hours before returning to check on me. I loved my son, so much so that sometimes I would wonder...

"I'm cumming, Teach!" Andre slapped his hips against my ass, "My homemade project, just for you!"

As his cum splattered all over my rear, I thought, "What a cheesy line. Did nobody think to change it?" but the internet doesn't care about the script at the end of the day. All that matters is the content and I made some great fucking content.

I shot up to the top 10 newest actresses on all porn sites within a month, with offers from men in other countries and them begging to send anything that had my scent on it- bath water being the most requested of all things. Never thought I could possess such a talent before; something that I could always be good at whether I'm 44 or 80. Plastic surgery was a thing after all.