Milk Mommy & Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mommy and son enjoy a nice night together.
1.8k words
4.45
92.3k
96

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockerBabe
RockerBabe
143 Followers

It was a peaceful Friday night. My mother had offered to take my baby, Layla, for the weekend. I had been producing enough milk to pack up and last her the next couple days and although it was hard to be away from her, I needed a break.

"What's Stephen going to do all weekend? Are you letting him stay with a friend so you can be alone?" My mother asked, referring to my 19-year-old son who, unbeknownst to my mother, I was sleeping with.

"No Stephen won't bother me a bit. In fact, I have plans with him."

***

I arrived home promptly at 6pm and began making dinner. I knew Stephen was in a study group and wouldn't be home for another hour or so.

I decided to cook some beef stew with rice, gravy, and sides of carrots, green beans, and bread rolls. It wasn't the most romantic dinner, but it was what I was craving.

Speaking on cravings, about 10 minutes before Stephen arrived home, I put on his favorite piece of lingerie I owned. It was a little black bustier that pushed my breasts up and accentuated my curves. Underneath it was a lacy black thong. I also wore black lacy thigh highs and heels with it to complete the look. I looked great. My breasts were practically spilling out of the top of it, and it shaped me to where I felt like I had lost all my baby weight. My only concern was making sure I didn't start leaking on the fabric. I doubted I would keep it on too long, but it was still a concern.

I was filling our glasses with wine when I heard him pull up. I waited for him to put his stuff up as I lit a few candles and finished setting the table.

Stephen entered the dining room. "Hey mo- whoa..."

I blushed.

"Wow mom, you look amazing!"

I smiled. "Oh Stephen, stop it,"

"No seriously mom, you're so much hotter than all the girls at school. Honest. You're beautiful." He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips, lighting touching my ass before taking his seat at the table.

"Wine?" He asked quizzically.

"What's wrong with a little bit of wine?"

"I'm not 21,"

"You're fucking your mother and you're worried about the wine?"

We both laughed. We talked about our days as we ate dinner and it almost felt like we were a real couple, just man and wife. As I watched him at the table, I was starting to realize my feelings for my son were deeper than motherly love and the intimacy we had been sharing lately. I was falling in love with him.

I finished my food as I tried to put that thought out of my mind. It was wrong, wasn't it? What happens when he meets someone? When he wants to get married? When he decides to have kids? Those thoughts enraged me and fueled me with something I hadn't felt in a long time: jealousy. I shook the thoughts from my head and tried to focus on the present. He's mine right now, I thought. That's all that matters.

Because I was still lactating, I stopped drinking after my first glass of wine. Stephen had two by the time we had finished eating.

I went to stand up to take our dishes away when I could feel something wet in my bustier. "Oh no," I said. "I think I'm leaking."

"Let me see,"

I lifted one of my tits from the garment to feel the material. It was wet. "Dammit,"

"It's okay. I didn't plan on you wearing that after dinner anyway. Here. Let me help you take it off."

He worked with me to remove my bustier. I was naked from the waist up and rocking a thong, thigh highs, and heels now.

"Wow mom," he said. "No offense but you make a good slut."

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

He moved his chair closer to mine and began lightly massaging my tits, trying not to hurt them. I closed my eyes and sat back, letting him pamper me.

The blood flow from his treatment made the milk from my big breasts start to come out in drops. He lightly ran his thumbs over my nipples, rubbing the milk in. "Mmm," he hummed his approval.

He leaned his head in and began nursing me from the closest nipple to his face. I let out a sigh of both excitement and surprise. He used his fingers to make the milk flow more smoothly into his mouth and he used his tongue and lips to tease me.

I grabbed his hair and held his head to my tit. I was starting to get very wet.

He sat back up. "Would you like to take this to the living room? You don't look too comfortable." I simply nodded and took his hand as he guided us to the couch.

He waited for me to sit down first. "I want to try something."

"What's that?" I asked.

He laid across the couch, laying his head in my lap, facing my chest. "Feed me,"

I couldn't believe how incredibly sexy it was to see his face in my lap, ready to drink my milk. I could cum just thinking about it.

I decided to play along. "Do you want mommy's milk?"

He nodded excitedly. "Yes mommy,"

"You want to suck milk from mommy's big tits?"

"Oh yes mommy,"

"Has my baby been a good boy?"

"The best, mommy. Please feed me your milk, mommy."

"Okay, if you say so," I took his head and guided it toward my nipple. He took it quickly and started to suck from it. He pawed at my other tit, gently squeezing it and pulling at the nipple. It would occasionally draw a drop of milk onto his fingertips and he would rub it over the nipple as he continued to play with it.

I put my other hand on his back, rocking him back and forth as I do Layla, while he lapped at my bosom.

Another ten minutes or so passed and he was still drinking obediently from my breasts. I looked down to see a full erection in his pants.

"Baby boy must really be hungry for mommy's big titties today, huh?" He started tonguing my areola faster and I knew that was my answer.

I undid his pants and released his penis. I began to slowly stroke him as he drank the milk from my big tits.

I ran my fingers over his head and he moaned into my tit. We sat, right there on the couch, as I jacked my only son off while he sucked the milk out of my tits. I wondered how many oblivious future guests would come into our house, sit on our couch, and never know the kind of love we made in that same spot. It was so hot.

I could tell that I was pretty much out of milk by the time Stephen detached his face from my tit. He sat up and grabbed me, kissing me. "I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, baby."

He slid onto the floor and removed my panties. I lifted my hips to help him. Once they were flung across the room, he spread my legs and dived into my pussy.

He started slow, kissing the lips and thighs, then began running his tongue along the lips, tasting every curve, before allowing his tongue to enter.

I held his head in place, softly grinding my pussy against his mouth. I could hear his soft moans as he ate his mother's pussy, as well as the slurping sounds from his saliva mixed with my juices.

I was starting to get close, but something was holding me back. I needed him inside of me.

"Baby, please make love to mommy." He lifted his head from my pussy and looked me in the eye. "Sure," he said and sucked my clit into his mouth, running his tongue back and forth against it.

I had to arch my hips from the couch because it took me by surprise. I started to cum. I grabbed his head with both hands, fucking his face, crying out. A few seconds later, my orgasm subsided and he leaned up to kiss me. As we kissed, I could taste my pussy on his tongue.

I ended the kiss and pulled his shirt off. I was a frantic mommy and I needed my baby's big cock.

I sat on the floor against the couch and got on my knees, placing my hands on the couch seat. "Now get over here and buy a good boy. Do your mommy doggie."

"Oh, yes ma'am." It took him less than five seconds to position himself into me and to start moving. He held onto my hips and kissed my neck and shoulders as we fucked.

"Oh mommy, you feel so good," he said, nibbling on my earlobe.

"Mmm, you feel damn good too baby,"

He continued pounding into me. I suddenly had other ideas.

"Do me in the ass," I said.

He stopped, making sure he heard me right. "What, really?"

"Mhm, it's been so long since I've had someone do that to me."

He pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty, until he spread my buttcheeks open and I felt his tongue lapping at my rosebud.

I moaned, letting the feeling of his mouth take over me. He began to finger my pussy as he ate my ass. He kissed his way up my back and began to stick his pinky up my ass.

"I have to make sure you're lubed up and open enough, otherwise I'll hurt you." He explained.

I felt pain around the rim of my hole, but with him also fingering my pussy, my body was growing accustomed to it. He really knew how to make the process easier for me.

He switched to using his middle and ring fingers and I could feel my hole submitting to his will.

Once I was opened enough for his liking, he lubed me up with his tongue once more and told me to lube his dick up. I happily did so, taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could.

He leaned me back over the couch and slowly pushed his way into me. I could feel my hole resisting him.

"Relax," he said softly.

I released all my tension and that allowed him to push forward a bit more. He got about halfway in and we both moaned.

"You good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Don't stop. I can take it."

He held onto my hip for balance as he pushed deeper into me. Once he filled me completely up, he started moving in and out, increasing his speed.

He made me feel so full and so damn sexy. We both began to cum and he grabbed onto me, releasing his sperm into my rosebud.

Once he was finished, he pulled out and we lay in a heap on the living room floor, exhausted. I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the weekend held for us.

RockerBabe
RockerBabe
143 Followers