Milk Mustache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric had spent a lot of time over the last few months rubbing her feet and her belly and anything else that ached with cream. Gabi had kept the jar of cream on the nightstand. It was thick and cool and smelled like honey and Eric had, more than once, wondered if it wouldn't feel good on his dick. He'd never tried it though and he blushed as he remembered. He reached for the cream and asked, "How about if I rub your nipples with this? Maybe it will help?"

She smelled him and then looked him over with a suspicious look. "You fucker," Gabi stared at him with a knowing gleam in her eye, "you just came when you were downstairs, didn't you?"

She always had an uncanny knowledge of him, of his body, of even his thoughts and Eric teetered of the edge of thinking that made them soulmates and sometimes wishing he had a few secrets here and there.

"Yes," he mumbled.

"You watching porn without me?" Gabi gave him a disappointed face. Her full, bottom lip curled under a little more and Eric wanted to nibble it. Fuck, he wanted to nibble on her mouth while his hand busied itself between her thighs. He wanted to stroke the center of the yoga pants and feel his wife instead of a lookalike on his tablet. He wanted to feel her impossibly warm and just a little damp there between her legs. He wanted to feel her wet panties then slip his hand inside and touch nirvana. Pussy milk, so creamy and frothy, so close to caressing her most secretly delicious place.

He had just cum, where was this coming from? Being denied must have made him one of those endlessly horny guys who could jerk off three, four times a day and Eric hoped that it wouldn't become a chronic thing. He didn't have that kind of time.

"I just needed to get it out of the way," Eric confessed. "You know, because it's my shift now."

Gabi settled and shifted on the bed. She moved her two pillows to become a nest around her back. She lay back with a sound that stirred a yearning in Eric. Sure, porn was one thing, porn was sustenance but it lacked all of the depth of flavor that was Gabi. "Okay, baby," she presented herself. "And put some on my tummy too, okay? I think that shit works, no stretch marks yet."

Eric sat between her legs and opened the jar. He dipped in two fingers and then rubbed the cream back and forth between his hands to warm it. The lotion was thinner and warmer afterwards and would cover her skin with an oiled glow. Gabi's body would shimmer in the low light and Eric sometimes fantasized that she glowed from his saliva all over her body. He rubbed both hands along her waist and when he rubbed back and felt the bounce and jiggle of her loose, fleshiness there, Eric cleared his throat.

He knew that he wasn't supposed to like this larger, roomier version of her. All his life he'd been taught that thin, wispy little women were the desirable ones but they'd never really done anything for him. Gabi had always been his ideal and now, this bigger Gabi, this softer Gabi, this rounder Gabi seemed to have even more power. She was the essence of fertility and femininity and Eric just wanted to worship at the altar.

Instead of saying any of that though, he just agreed, "Yeah, honey, you look great."

"So you're sneaking around, watching porn," she rolled her eyes but she giggled too. Gabi used her right hand to make the up and down motions, "stroking it. Let me guess, in the den right?"

He rubbed the cream deeply into her cocoa colored skin. "Yeah."

"All that football shit makes you horny?" At least she was laughing again, even if it wasn't the full, raucous Gabi laugh.

Eric chuckled and shook his head.

"So what turned you on, baby? What did you watch?"

"Well," he sounded bashful and he guessed that he was, even now, even after all this time. "It was a couple," he started, hands in the cream again, he worked back and forth. His hands moved up her sides to the crease under her huge breasts. Her tits rose and fell from his hands and her nipples were hard, pointed thick protrusions.

Gabi nodded, "Were they fucking?."

"I didn't get that far," Eric admitted as he brought his hands up to the sides of both breasts. They were much more than a handful, her breasts were solid though, not the usual soft, fleshy orbs. These breasts were too heavy, too warm, too full of milk. "She went down on him though and it was really sexy."

"Yeah, I like watching porn too sometimes," Gabi admitted with a lusty smile. He didn't know if it was her exhaustion, but she had heavy lids now. She stared at him through her thick, pitch black lashes. Then there was that smile. That smile and that expression was Gabi almost every time he shimmied her panties down her thighs. "You know, just because I give you shit about it doesn't mean I don't watch it sometimes when I touch myself." She sounded so casual about it and Eric couldn't help but groan.

What was she doing to him? His dick had been deflated and empty. His soft, little dick that had been napping in his sack, rolled as if it wanted to hear this story. "Hmm," was all that Eric said but he rubbed the cream into her breasts with a little more force.

"Damn, Eric," Gabi bit her lower lip and shook her head. "They're really tender. I'm telling you, your son is trying to rip them off."

Eric took his hands off and then watched as a droplet of liquid slowly trickled from one purple nipple. "Jesus, you're really full of milk, aren't you?" Eric asked in a voice that he might use on the phone while jacking it, if he ever did that. It was a deeper voice, full of tension and quiet, like he was ashamed to admit that he noticed.

Gabi nodded, "Yeah, I told you, I should pump." She looked way too comfortable to get up and grab the machine that hummed while it gulped down the baby's milk. It was all sanitary, like a milking machine, like a robot. The fertility goddess should be worshiped, anything else was such a waste.

Eric could only whisper it though, "Maybe I can help you."

"You think so?" She stuck her chin out defiantly and it was a little shadow of the old Gabi. The girl who would bet him, double dog dare him. She was so ballsy that occasionally she scared him a little but right here, right now, Eric needed that Gabi back.

"Yeah."

He drew closer and his right hand cupped her hot, heavy, swollen right breast. Gabi made a face that was clearly in pain. He slipped his two fingers to her bulging, violet colored nipple. He squeezed just a little and a droplet of her warm cream trickled down from her nipple. It followed the fleshy curve of her breast, all the way to her belly.

"Do it again, Papi," now it was Gabi's turn to whisper. She sighed and stretched when he squeezed and pulled just a little and even more milk came out this time.

"More," she lay back like the fertility goddess would while enjoying the sweet worship of a supplicant. Her wild hair and her even wilder eyes held an ache and were full of longing. Eric cleared his throat and felt his cock shift. Orgasm or not, this was something new and his dick was interested.

Maybe more than interested, maybe obsessed.

He bowed his head and brushed her right nipple with his lips. Her skin there was pulled tight, the wrinkles and ridges of Gabi's usually lovely nipples seemed stretched too tight over a canvas. He licked and felt another hot rivulet of milk drip down his tongue. He swallowed the trace of what was leftover and hummed. It was milky yes, but reminiscent of her flavor everywhere and Eric just wanted more.

He was tender. Eric used none of the force that he would normally use to clamp down on her nipple. He would usually have to suckle her with hard, unyielding lips and teeth to follow. Eric softly tongued her nipple and drank and then tongued and drank again. Her milk droplets careened down her caramel skin and Gabi looked like she had been sweating or just showered and either or both were sexy.

Eric moaned from his core. He let his hand follow the milky trail down her belly, he wet his fingers as he dipped into the cascade that ran all the way to the waistband of the yoga pants. Fuck, he'd like to push his hand down inside and feel her heat engulf him. He hoped that her pussy was milky too and steadily dripping into her panties.

Off limits, he groaned and took another drink of Gabi's breast milk. This was half a mouthful, enough that he could feel it in his throat, warm and slightly sweet, . "Mmm, Papi, that's good," Gabi told him with a luxurious purr and a twist of her hips. "You like it, don't you?" She hadn't called him her sex nickname in too long to remember. His cock loved being called "Papi".

Eric nodded and kissed her nipple and watched as her milk trickled and spilled down her breast. "God, yes baby."

"Show me how much you like it, Eric."

He licked around her nipple and nuzzled it and licked again. "I really like it," Eric assured her.

"No, I mean take your pants off," she told him and one eyebrow raised on her forehead. In Gabi language that meant right now, don't keep me waiting.

"But I thought," he mumbled, and then stopped. His face was hot and he thought if pussy was on the table, what a stupid waste of a good boner stroking off downstairs had been. Given the choice between his own hand and Gabi's liquid, lava snatch, he'd only and always pick her juicy pussy.

"Just take them off, Papi."

Eric did as she wanted and it was extra quick because he'd run out of clean boxers two days ago and he was commando under the sweatpants. On his knees, he showed her his half hard cock. It touched his inner thigh and he told her in a voice usually reserved for whispering what he wanted in her ear as she rode his dick, "See, I like it."

"You got my yoga pants all wet, Eric. Take them off for me, please."

Jesus, his cock did a little dance and now pointed to his hip and flailed as he hooked his fingers around the waistband of the yoga pants. Slowly, he peeled them down and watched his wife push her voluptuous bottom up to help him get the fabric down over her ass. Little by little, Eric took the damp pants down her legs and then stopped to stare once he'd finished.

White panties.

These weren't the panties that Gabi from two years ago would wear. These weren't the butt floss thongs that he'd occasionally find left behind in the bottom of his sheets. He'd kept those panties, he'd scarfed them up like an ancient relic. Fuck, if Eric were being honest, which he hadn't been about that in particular, he used to lick those panties. He had licked and smelled them while he stroked off, but only when she'd been gone for a couple of days.

These weren't those kind of panties.

These were high waisted, white panties, shiny and slick. These were definitely granny panties and they covered her still slightly pregnant lower belly. No longer a girl's panties, these were womanly panties and seemed to go with the large pup tent bras. Both were sexy in a whole new way though. The transition from maiden to fertile, curvy woman was complete and she was letting him touch her.

"Now you lay down," Gabi told him with a sly smile and Eric did as he was told. He pushed the pillow nest into different configurations until one was below his neck so that he could watch every move she made. The other was under his lower back so that his cock was easily accessible, just in case she needed a reminder.

"I missed this dick, Papi," she said in that kitten voice. That tickle of a voice, that seductive, porn star whisper that she would use to tease him.

That dick had missed her and what the hell had Eric been thinking because his hand would never do.

"I missed you too."

Gabi bit her lower lip as if she were contemplating just exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to show her how much he missed her. She held both nipples between two fingers and told him in that sex phone operator voice, "my titties are so full, Papi."

"Mm-hmm." He nodded and looked her up and down. Fuck, there were the creamy rivulets of milk that ran down her skin. There were the panties that kept her delicious pussy out of sight but that didn't mean that Eric didn't ache for it. Just thinking of her black, curly tuft of fur that led him to her thick, juicy lips was making him drip. Imagining her lips spread open wide, revealing exactly what the fertility goddess wanted in tribute. Her clit, dark and pointed and full and ready to be lathered and loved. Gabi would hold his head right there until she was satisfied. He smacked his lips, all of her was so fucking tasty.

Gabi squeezed and milk shot out, a straight spurt to his chest. She giggled and almost looked surprised and she told him, "I got aim, baby."

"You do." He panted, it sounded like he'd just ran a couple miles. Eric watched the milk trickle down his belly to his own thicket of pubic hair and he grunted.

Gabi squeezed out some more but this hit him right in the face, on the cheek to be precise and Eric caught it with his hand and licked it off his fingers. His cock pulsed with the taste of her.

She had a wicked gleam in her eye and she tossed her head back and pushed her tits out. Two squeezes and she shot some on his throat and then a little more on his chest. Gabi squeezed once more Eric felt the burst of her milk on his belly and right above his dick. Gabi bent forward and wound her fingers in the milk. "Gonna get you all wet," she told him as she brought a milky palm up to wrap around his shaft. "Gonna show you what you been missing, right baby?"

God yes, he'd been missing this, so much that he could feel a tremor run down his spine. Eric just nodded and then let out a cry. It was a stifled cry because he bit his lower lip to keep himself quiet, for the baby, but a cry nonetheless. His wife stroked his milk lubricated dick up and down. Fuck, it looked like cum and he was covered in it.

"My dick," she purred and continued to stroke him with the right as she covered him with more milk from her left nipple. It trickled like a creamy river down her body. It was exactly like his tongue wanted to do, to meander down her cocoa skin. The cream dripped from her waist to the head of his cock, a droplet of her breast milk rested in his slit and Eric gasped.

"Were you down there stroking your dick like this?" she asked as she squished the milk between her fingers. She moved her hand up and down in a perfect rhythm. Fuck, he'd been masturbating his whole life and then she came along and just did it better from the get.

He shook his head, lost in the sight of her body and her milk and the feel of her luxurious hand.

"Thinking about you and me, huh?" She would get it out of him like this, when he was absolutely helpless.

Eric nodded.

"I bet you miss my hot pussy, too, huh, Papi?" she stroked and squirted and Eric's dick fluttered in her hand. Completely hard once more, it was like that other orgasm had never happened, this was so much more intense.

"Yeah, god yes," he said in a hoarse voice, all desperate and out of breath.

Gabi bowed her head and the tumble of her hair danced across his thigh. She looked him in the eye as she held her tongue out, all wet and pink and glittering in the bedroom light. A drop of her saliva was right there on the tip of her tongue and it twinkled in the light. It dropped and spilled just like the milk onto the head of his dick. Eric whispered, "fuck," as the electric desire ran down his body. She really was going to make him cum.

"You want to eat this big pussy, don't you, baby?" she murmured before she let her tongue lap up the milk and her spit. She swallowed all of her tastes before she added, "mmm, that's delicious."

"Yeah." It was all he could say and he could barely get that out.

"I want to taste you, Papi," Gabi told him. She let her dark pink, almost red tongue slither from root to tip. She showed him the creamy leftovers on her tongue before she licked him just on his slit, adding his precum to the mix. "I'm gonna suck my man's dick," she sighed and then stroked him again with her hand. Up, down, lick, it was torture and Eric loved it.

"You're gonna make me cum," he admitted quietly and then at the end was something like a squeal.

Fuck, he had to be quiet. They both froze in place. Gabi's fingers were tight around his shaft. Just holding him, just making him watch and see just how hard she could make him any time she wanted.

"You wish you could cum right now, Papi," she almost laughed and kept her hand there, tight and liquid and hot around his cock. His dick dripped steadily all over her fingers, almost crying for a release. "I'm not gonna let you just cum until I think you should."

He swallowed hard.

Gabi released him and leaned back. She explored her round body with both hands. This was worse, or it was ecstasy if she allowed it. Eric nodded as Gabi touched her nipples and wound her hips. "You really want to cum in my mouth, don't you Papi?"

He just made a noise, a hungry, aching noise. A noise that needed to feel her dripping snatch on his face, he needed to drown in her milk, all of it. A noise that craved its release down in her esophagus.

Gabi squirted his chest again and Eric grabbed his shaft and jerked it. Up and down, he watched as the milk licked his skin the way he wished her tongue would. His balls were drawn up and full, much fuller than they had been down in the den. This orgasm, if she ever allowed it, would come from a deeper place, it was sure to be a monster.

She told him in a husky voice, "my titties and my pussy are all full of milk for you, baby."

He gasped and stroked harder. He clenched his thighs, he was already right on the verge of exploding. Eric's whole body shivered all the way down to his toes. He was dangerously close and Gabi knew. "Take your hand off your dick, Papi," she said with authority. "You're not coming yet." She told him with a nod, "sit back, against the headboard."

He quickly did as he was told and felt the precum drool down his thigh. It puddled on the sheet below as he did.

Gabi sat in his lap and pushed her delicious nipples up to his face. "Drink me now, baby," she cooed, "they don't hurt anymore and it makes my pussy so wet."

Eric opened his mouth and brought his lips firmly around one nipple. He sucked and felt the warm creamy stream fill his mouth. Fuck, her slick panties were warm and wet from milk. He didn't know if her pussy was soaked through the center of the white underwear or if that was milk too, but either way, she was saturated and made his balls wet with her liquid. Gabi made the sweet, breathy noises that he knew that she made when masturbating as he sucked and swallowed.

The thought of her touching her soaking wet snatch as she watched porn made him moan into her succulent flesh.

Her milk was warm and delicious and he got greedy and sucked too hard. He couldn't swallow fast enough and some trailed down his chin and dribbled down his throat. Then again, too much pressure and Eric felt her milk spill to his belly. His dick twitched with each bit of milk. It basked in the warmth of her between her legs and pled with every throb for release. Eric's cock pulsed and the head of his dick rested on the seam of her panties and dripped inconsolably.

Eric felt the swell of milk slow down and he continued to suck until it was just a few droplets that escaped. Now for the other engorged tit. He moved his head to the other firm nipple that felt it was about to burst with her juices. A new, tasty river of Gabi's cream entered his mouth. He could hear her little mews and he could hear himself swallow quickly, gulping really. All the while Gabi rubbed herself on the head of his dick. It was just enough friction to make his pulse race and if his mouth wasn't full, he'd be begging for relief. "Mmm, yes, like that, baby," she whispered and he sucked a little more firmly. Her hot thighs and her sweltering snatch and her sticky skin on his, both of them milky and wet. It was almost sensory overload.