Milk Mustache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could cum all over her panties but instead he just drank faster and harder.

Once this nipple only produced a few drops, Gabi sighed and pulled her breasts from his mouth. "That's so much better, Eric. Fuck, thank you," she said sweetly. "It's almost good enough to let you cum, isn't it Papi?"

He nodded, quick to agree, desperate to agree. Gabi slid down his body and knelt between his thighs. She plucked the head of his dick and laughed. It was almost an evil laugh as the head of his dick spilled precum on his stomach. "Fuck, you really are ready to cum again, aren't you, baby?"

He whispered, "yes, so ready, oh god, so ready. Please, Gabi?"

"Nice and slow," she bent forward and licked up his precum once again, mixed with milk. Everything was a froth of Gabi's breast milk and all their other secretions. He was sticky and stained with white and Eric shuddered as his wife licked him from his sack to the head of his cock again.

"Nice and slow," he agreed and felt her fingers cup his sack. Oh please, let him be able to keep his promise. But her mouth was so wet and her lips were so tight. The tip of her treacherous tongue traced along the bulging vein on the side of his dick and he vibrated with pleasure. The best part though was that she looked up at him with those chocolate, brown eyes. They danced with glee and if Gabi could look any sexier than Gabi just did, it was with a mouth full of cock.

He watched her dip her right hand into the cream and for a moment, he wondered why. When he felt the two, slick, slippery fingers wander along his perineum, he gasped. Jesus, how did she know? Fuck it was shameful and delicious how his asshole opened right up to her two creamy fingers to slide inside. The noise he made was nothing but a petition for mercy, beseeching her. Yes, fuck me, he begged in his brain but didn't dare even whisper it. Suck my cock and fuck me so hard, he thought and then told himself to wait.

Slow down before he couldn't hold back.

She was right, nice and slow because he didn't want to waste this orgasm.

Her tongue was molten, hot lava and it bathed him slowly. Her tongue followed his vein and then lavished him along the ridge under his head. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him in deeper, deeper and when Eric felt the tip of Gabi's nose pressed into his damp hair he whimpered. Her fingers had followed suit and pushed in deep, one, two, three. Then they retreated and her mouth slid up and down in exactly the same rhythm. Fuck, he felt it in his thighs. He felt it in his belly. Eric's heart hammered in his chest as his wife sucked him down and fucked his ass.

Then she took her mouth off. Fucking tease that she was, Gabi just looked up at him with that wicked smile. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his dick and watched it dance in her hand as her fingers beckoned to his depths. A pulse of pleasure, something inside, the dam was about to burst and his balls had never been so full. "Oh, baby, that's so sexy," she murmured and just licked his head again. She stroked his cock with the leftover milk and her hand made wet sounds as his dick throbbed in her tight fingers. "You want to cum all over, don't you?"

"Yes," He begged.

"Should I let you?" she teased and fluttered her wet tongue along the head of his cock. One, two, three, deep with the fingers and she pressed into the spot that shot a wave of pure delight through his body. He didn't think he could hold it back much longer, allowed to cum or not. He was about to burst, erupt, like a volcano in her hand or anywhere else he was able to.

"Please," Eric gasped, toes curled, on the precipice.

Gabi sucked him inside her mouth once more and one, two, three, his cock jolted as her fingers kept the rhythm that her milky, wet mouth made. Her lips were velvet, his dick was no match for her tongue and Eric made a noise from somewhere in his chest, a growl, a mating call as the first spurt hit her throat.

Gabi moved up and the next shot was a mouth full of his salty seed. Eric felt her swallow and then move her head up again. With her fingers still inside his asshole, she just pressed the button to bring him home as he emptied on her face, down her neck, in her hair and all over his own belly.

Eric held her head with his hands and shivered as the pulses of pleasure took over. Every nerve in his body danced up and down. He was just light and sound and vibration as the pleasure took over, pounding inside and out. Even better, there was the sight of her. Her eyes were light and sweet, full of love and desire. Her face was marked with his cum and their damp bodies were entangled and sticky.

God, she was beautiful.

"Come here, baby," she looked up and the kiss was slippery and salty. Her lips tasted sweet and musky and milky and manly all at the same time. There was her heat and her cream and it was a delicious combination of both of them, lost in the pleasure of the other once more.

Things weren't changing.

Okay, maybe things were changing because Gabi had transformed into a gorgeous woman rather than a sexy girl who wore ridiculous panties. But she was even hotter like this. Eric kissed her forehead with his cum coated lips.

"Shit, we made a mess," she said in a small voice. Gabi wiped her forehead off with the back of her hand but she was too tired to get up and do anything about the mess.

Eric whispered, "Don't go anywhere," and scooted off the bed. He touched the nightstand, just to make sure that he had his sea legs. Jesus, there was cream that dripped from his ass and down his legs. His body was covered in cum and milk. The sheets were a disaster and should be washed along with about five days worth of boxers. He went to the bathroom and washed with a washcloth. First his face, then hands, dick, balls, ass crack and then down the back of his legs.

Gabi had made him explode, just like she always had, only her, forever her.

He rinsed off the washcloth and got it warm again. He brought it back to the bedroom and smiled as he saw that Gabi had rolled to his spot and left the other side a wet mess. He sat on the edge of the bed and wiped his cum mustache off of her upper lip. "Let me get you all cleaned up, honey," Eric murmured as he brought the washcloth down her neck.

He cleaned her breasts with gentle strokes of the cloth. He studied them as he noticed that her nipples were full of hills and valleys the way they used to be, instead of stretched tight as they had been. Her breasts were still larger and heavier, but not full to bursting. "Can you give me my nursing bra too, Papi?" She asked when he was done cleaning her up.

"Yeah," he bent down and picked it up off the floor. Eric watched as she strapped herself in to the formidable looking piece of equipment.

"So is there anything going on with you that I should know about, baby?" His wife wouldn't ask unless she kind of knew already. Gabi had always known him almost too well.

"I guess I was just worried, you know, about us."

"How about us?"

"I mean, all the guys say that after you have a baby, you never have sex again."

Gabi took his face in both hands and whispered, "your friends are stupid, Eric."

Once he got to her inner thighs with the washcloth and felt how hot she still was there, between her lovely legs, Eric paused. "Is there something I can do for you, baby? Can I make you cum?"

The cry made him sigh. Of course, so far Andrew, the baby, had really bad timing.

"Not yet, Papi. I gotta wait for the doctor to give me the okay. But you can go take care of your son." Gabi sounded drained, almost ready to drop, "I could really sleep for about a week."

Well, he would give her eight hours, Eric thought as he stood.

His wife pulled the cover up and closed her eyes. "There's two bottles in the frig, baby. And tell that little alligator that his Mommy loves him," she said from a faraway place that meant that Gabi was already gone.

Eric put on his bathrobe quickly so that Andrew's next cry was his last before Eric scooped him up and held him close. "Hi, little alligator," Eric said to his son with a smile as he picked the boy up from his crib. "It's just you and me tonight," he told Andrew as they made their way downstairs to the kitchen.

Eric opened the refrigerator and eyed the two bottles on the shelf. Andrew fussed and crinkled up his small face with wrinkles, making himself all red down the center of his forehead. "Hey buddy, it's okay," Eric consoled him as he turned on the tap all the way to hot. As he ran the bottle under the warm water, he had shifted Andrew to his left shoulder and told his boy, "we even saved some milk just for you."