Milk Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Betty's hips, Sven started fucking her -- really fucking her as only a horny young man can do. And he was good at it. And she responded! She couldn't move her arms and legs very much, since they were held by the various cuffs. But she could move her pelvis back and forth, helping Sven fuck her, and further humiliating and arousing herself as she displayed her wanton behavior to the two men. She was tilting her head up and down, uttering sounds and words like 'yes', 'fuck', 'ahh', 'there', 'oh', 'close', and 'must' before she started a soft growl in her throat and came hard. Her muscle contractions as her ass tightened and released in cycles almost caused Sven to ejaculate! Just in time, he remembered what his Uncle had said. While Betty was still shaking, the young man pulled his cock from her butt hole and rammed it into her cunt as he pulled hard against her and started to spew his seed. Betty experienced a strange new type of climax -- one in which a new orgasm crashed on top of an existing one! She came so hard she felt dizzy.

Sven felt her go limp as his last few spurts helped shove some of his semen into her womb. Then his cock went limp as it entered his normal short refractory period. But it had been an amazing fuck, and impulsively he gave Betty a warm hug from behind. She wasn't unconscious, so she smiled weakly at the embrace, thinking he was a sweet boy.

As Sven stepped back, adjusting his clothing, he asked, "Do we pull the hoses off her teats now, Uncle?"

"No, nephew... they come off on their own when her udders are depleted enough from the removal of her milk. But now we water her and feed her a little." He handed Sven a water bottle with a built in straw. "Let her sip from this as I fix the food tray into place."

The gleaming, sweaty Betty did indeed feel very dehydrated. When the straw touched her lips, she gratefully sipped the refreshing water. Meanwhile, the farmer fixed a feed bowl in front of her mouth. As was his custom, he fed her some almonds and dried apricots. "Sven, both of these foods are easy for her to munch, and are designed to aid in milk production and milk let down." He headed for the door, saying, "I have a few things to do at the house. When the milkers come free, switch off the machine. I'll show you how we store her milk, and how to clean the machine before the next cow arrives. And when the machine is off, remove her restraints and free her."

Left on his own in the barn, Sven used his time examining Betty's body more closely, running his warm hands smoothly over her legs. Sitting on the floor behind her to more easily reach her legs also gave him a great view from below of her sex. As he stroked her legs he appreciated her gently splayed pussy lips, still oozing some of his cum. He also stroked her bare butt cheeks, which made her stop chewing to focus on and savor the welcomed caresses.

When the milkers detached with a sort of 'whoosh' sound, and landed on the clean concrete floor, Sven jumped up to switch off the machine. He looked in the food dish, and saw that her food was gone, so he removed the dish, and asked, "Would you like another drink?"

"Yes, thank you," she replied. As he held the straw to her mouth she could tell that he was eyeing her now completely bare breasts. Between sips, she told him, "Yes, you can touch them, if you wish."

He wished. And so he did, first just letting his hand touch them, then lifting the warm flesh a little, and finally toying with the nipples. Betty couldn't stop herself from reddening with mild embarrassment as she watched him playing with her bare breasts in a fascinated fashion. After all, she'd actually lewdly encouraged him. Finally, she asked, "Will you please free me now?"

It was Sven's turn to blush, having forgotten that that was his next task once the milkers detached. "Oh... yes... of course... sorry..." he stammered. Betty found his blush endearing, but prevented her face from smiling at his discomfort. He knelt and undid the buckles of the leather cuffs on her ankles, allowing her to stand a little more upright. But when he looked up at the handcuffs, he asked apologetically, "Where is the key to these cuffs? Uncle didn't say."

She smiled. "Look in that yellow box over on the bench I'm facing."

He found the key, and carefully unlocked her cuffs. When she was freed, she sighed, massaged her wrists, and then tied the straps on the front of her dress back up behind her neck. Smoothing her hem down, she gave Sven a wave of thanks as she walked out of the barn door and got into her car to start the rest of her day.

As she was driving home, alone with her thoughts, doubts and regrets crept into them. "I go there and get chained up like an animal... stripped of my clothing and my dignity... get milked like a cow -- and some of that is painful... fucked by the farmer..." And mortification set in as she thought, "And today he invites his young nephew? And almost encourages him to use me! Who knows... will he start inviting more strangers into the barn? Will I become a fuck toy... a cum bucket if I continue doing this?"

Her thoughts continued. "I know that if I simply stopped milking, my breasts might hurt or ache for a while, but my milk would dry up. I might have to squeeze out a little by hand for a few days to prevent clogged ducts and possible mastitis. But then my milk would be gone, and I'd never have to see the barn, the farmer, or his nephew again. I'd be free." Then she thought hard about that freedom. "I'd be free, yes... but I'd no longer have that amazing sensation in my breasts as my milk flows with that suckling action. And yes... I'd be free of the possibility of being embarrassed or humiliated. But for some reason, embarrassment and humiliation have always intensified my body's reaction to stimulation. Look at those amazing orgasms I had today!"

She turned into her driveway, parked her car and got out. On her way into her house, the mental image of young Sven and his eager erection popped into her mind. And she remembered how his hands felt on her legs, thighs, and ultimately her breasts. She paused and cupped her breasts with both hands. Speaking lovingly to them, she said, "Keep making milk for me, please. We have another session tomorrow morning -- bright and early."

12