All Comments on 'Milk Sow Ch. 08'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not what I hoped

rather disappointed with the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unsure

Because of the quality of the writing and the depth of the characters, I find myself torn here. As a guy reading this to get arousal and jack off, it's great, grade A, best thing I've read for a long while. As a reader of stories, I feel upset. I wanted them to resolve their differences, or at least for Ben to own her, not go back to the farm so soon. I wanted there to be more tension in the sale, more pause and more debate. So depending on how I look at the story, my opinion differs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree with unsure

You are an excellent writer.

It is because you are an excellent writer that I feel really connected to Jenny and Ben. They loved each other.

Now she is a whore. Ever bit of humanity washed out of her. What we came to love about Jenny we loved because she was human. You write wonderfully, and with every word, my heart broke. I will miss Jenny. I miss a woman witht he courage to go for what she wants, only have that courage require her to give up everything, even her very humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
torn

I have read the whole set of stories so far. And truthfully i mainly want to punch Ben and take Ginny home. On the other the whole sow idea intrigued me though Ginny's story makes me want to go Rambo style a go place a beat down on a few people. I was aroused but the end didn't do it for me could you make another installment following the story. Also it was a great story but how it ended. Really made me want to punch Ben and go find those farms and take a bunch of those captive women (Sows) home and a few of those machines the newer modified ones.

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 15 years ago
i hope this is not the end...

i really enjoyed the story and thought that ginnysow going back to the farm was exactly the right course. she has been changed and her body was now reacting to that change...Matt had helped mold her and she was who her body, her desires were now for. i hope that you will write at least one more chapter on how she adjusts back at the farm and how she is integrated back in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some great writing

I found this story by looking at Feedback Portal comments and I was struck by the comment that I read. This was...very strange, and somehow a bit troubling. A case of "be careful what you wish for?"<br><br>

Of course, this is almost a parable for D/s, the Master/slave. The psychology is good. The entire thing is brought together by the author's attention to detail and the characters' motivations. On top of that, it's simply good writing, well edited, and with timely progression through the story.<br><br>

Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous