All Comments on 'Milked by Doreen's Coffee Group'

by MarianneFromThePool

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
QwertoQwerto6 months ago

Very good. But it need more proofreading. You call Carl Craig several times. I think I read similliar story with Craig as main charakter. Maybe you took inspiration from it or you are the author. Either way cant wait for next part maybe prequel about how Carl milking started.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

eww why did you make it gay near the end? too many stories like this it happens..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Try to keep track.

Is it Craig or is it Carl?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot story that had me wishing I was in that room getting to play with him. Looking forward to reading more of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really not my cup of tea.

MarianneFromThePoolMarianneFromThePool6 months agoAuthor

Sorry about the Craig Carl thing. I changed his name halfway through and didn't spot those mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love your writing style. Please write more!

rareneedrareneed6 months ago

Keep up the good work. I love the theme and immediate action.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. I'd love a chapter explaining how Carl/Craig got into the situation where he is being milked daily by his aunt. And btw I like Craig as a name better than Carl, if you're still trying to decide.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Are you the same author as 0ra11yfix8ed? I loved the Miss Swanson's Boarding House stories. I also like this story except for the inclusion of Mr. Martin (that's a big turnoff for me - not into gay stuff but that's just me).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brother, you should have started this story from the start and slowly built up the plot. Where carl gets into a series of compelling situations where he has no other option but to strip for his aunt and then later for the group of ladies step by step. The slow built up puts the audience in the edge of their chairs(in this case readers). There is no head to this story from where it all started, rest everything looks fine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Doreens friends should all bring someone and have a group milking

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun story! I liked creepy Mr Martin teaching the ladies how to play with Carl’s prostate. Maybe a separate story of Kevin being milked & poked as well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise.

Mr. Martin kills the scenario -- for me at least.

Needed much more DETAILED slow playing with his cock and balls by the ladies.

Needed more dialog about what was happening to Carl with Carl being interrogated.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Carl, Craig who is who? And how did they get into this situation? An introduction is needed.

HotAss4UHotAss4U6 months ago

Wonderful. Lucky Carl

cmj711cmj7115 months ago

Great fun, instead of a book club they have a milking club!

Well done, except for the names getting mixed up, Carl Vs Craig.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

I thought it rude to not have the cream for these ladies coffee. Well another day then /`

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good prejise.

Ruined by Mr. Martin's involvement.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I request the Author to add these stories in a series if they are intended to be. I had to pick the first story after seeing upload date.. not the ideal way to search

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to additional submissions along the same lines. Hoping those next door neighbor boys are included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarianneFromThePool@MarianneFromThePool
Just a horny older lady who happens to work in a very sexy swimming pool in London and doesn’t mind talking about it. Divorced, single and open to adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES