Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Man enters a CFNM family.
4.5k words
4.28
64.8k
76

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors note: All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Milked by my Fiancée's Mother CH. 1

Here I was, on one knee, sparkling engagement ring in hand. I was struggling to find just the right words. Andria was looking down at me with her crystal blue eyes.

It was our two year anniversary of the day we met and it seemed like a good time to propose. I waited until dinner was over before I decided the time was right.

I knew Andria was expecting it by her request last Sunday. She wanted us to spend the week apart and she made me promise that I wouldn't masturbate during that time. She wanted me to save my sperm until after dinner on Friday night. I did so as she asked.

So, it was Friday, we had just finished eating, I fell to one knee and asked the question.

"Andria will you be my wife?"

That's when things got weird!

Instead of the teary eyed "Yes" that I anticipated, she took the ring in her right hand, clenched it, and gave me the answer that I wasn't at all prepared to hear,

"Thank you for the ring, it's beautiful, but my answer is maybe!"

I sat back in my seat, flabbergasted, I gulped down the rest of the campaign in my glass and just looked at her.

It was few moments until she spoke,

"Benjamin, you know I love you, but I can't say yes at this time, but give me the case and I will keep the ring until I am ready!"

I handed her the ring case,

"What do you mean ready?"

"I mean you have to pass a test first!"

"What kind of test," I asked shaking, not sure I'm going to like the answer.

"It's a test that my mother wants to conduct to see if you are worthy to join the family. You see, my family participates in CFNM. That's where the men are to be naked and available and the women are fully clothed. If you really want to marry me, you'll need to join our lifestyle."

"What do you mean Available?"

"The men in our family are considered as toys to the women for festivities and other family gatherings. They serve us dinner and drinks and are expected to sexually service any of the women upon request."

"If you agree to this then you must pass a test first, are you willing to do that me?"

"You know I'll do anything for you!"

"Ok, be sure to remember you said that!"

She picked up her phone and called her mother,

"Mom, you were right, he proposed, yes, I gave him the maybe as you requested."

There was a pause as her mother talked,"

"I think so, but I'll ask."

Andria put her hand over her phone and whispered to me,

"Did you do as I asked, did you keep from ejaculating at all this week?"

All I could do is nod yes, confused as to why her mother would ask such a thing.

Andria took her hand away from her phone,

"Yes mother, he indicates that he did."

A pause,

"Like I told you, it was Sunday evening!"

Another pause,

"Ok, I will send him over when we are done here."

While Andria was on her phone, I used mine to search the internet and read about the CFNM lifestyle. I found my cock hardening in my pants, it was scary and sexy at the same time.

We didn't talk much after that, we just finished supper and I paid the check.

We got in my car, I was puzzled as to how the rest of the night would go, but I soon got my answer. Andria handed me a card with an address on it.

"Drop me off at our apartment and go see my mother, she's expecting you."

I drove to our apartment building, the only conversation we had was just small talk about the weather and the local sports teams. She seemed to be as nervous as I was. I didn't know what to think.

When I dropped her off, she kissed me and looked deeply into my eyes,

"Now you are to do exactly as my mother asks, whatever it is!"

"Got it?"

"Yes, but," she put her index finger over my lips,

"There is no but here, you are to do as she tells you, without hesitation, WHATEVER it is. Now go!"

I entered the address into my GPS and drove off.

The name on the card was Edith Torres the same last name as Andria's. I had never met Edith, all I really knew was that she was long divorced from Andria's father and lived alone. Now evidently, she is a female dominate and the family Monarch.

It was only ten minutes or so before I pulled up to the house, it was in a classy middle-class portion of town.

I had to take a few minutes to calm myself, I didn't want Edith to see me trembling.

I finally got up the nerve to walk to the front door where a middle-aged women was standing and waiting.

"Took you long enough," The woman snarled.

She opened the screen and motioned me in.

"Edith, I'm pleased to meet you," then I held out my hand to greet her.

She slapped my hand away,

"Get naked," she barked.

"Put your clothes in the locker with your name on it! Be quick about it!"

I could see she was a powerful women, so I did as she asked.

At the entry was a row of lockers, all had a man's name on them. I found mine and quickly hung up my shirt and pants. I put my underwear and socks on the top shelf and my shoes on the bottom.

"Now come over here and stand before me!"

I jerked a little when she clutched my penis in her gloved hand and started stroking it.

"Did Andria tell you anything about the test you are about to start?"

"No, she was really tight lipped about the whole thing."

"Did she tell you that you should do everything I ask without question?"

"Yes, she was clear about that!"

"Good! Let's get started."

Edith cupped my balls and started examining them, I was trembling in her hands.

"Do I make you nervous Benjamin?"

"Yes, you're Andria's mother and I'm naked in front of you, this just isn't natural.

"Here it will be the norm, the sooner you get used to it, the better!"

She started manipulating my balls in her hands, separating the "Boys" and checking each one individually. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I put them behind my head. My posture at that time was no different than a solder standing at attention during inspection, in a way I was.

"Is this all you've got?"

"Well, they're going to have to do!"

I just stood there, not really knowing what to do, but I had made Andria a promise that I'd do whatever her mother asked of me. It was a promise I intended to keep no matter what.

"Now turn around, bend over, and grab your ankles!"

I turned around as ordered and reached down. My naked ass was right at her eye level.

She spit on my rectum and worked her saliva into my anal orifice.

"Has Andria pegged you yet?"

"I-I-If you mean probing my ass with a dildo, no!"

"Well, well, a virgin man pussy, oh, we are going to have fun with you."

"Just stand up and relax, now I will tell you about the test, which is actually your basic training."

"Once I have you trained, we will have an engagement party where my daughter will give you her answer."

I looked puzzled.

"Here's how this is going to go, in this family, the men are always naked when indoors. They are required to be hairless from the neck down, so you must shave your genitals every day and go in for a full body waxing regularity. Andria will set the appointments up for you.

At Family gatherings, you are to keep your genitals on display and you will be used a toy for the Ladies as they see fit! Do you understand me??"

"Yes I understand!"

"Very good!"

"We believe that the key to controlling a man is to own all his ejaculations, so we begin!"

"For starters, I'll need a liter of your sperm for the party, so I will be training you how to be milked."

I gulped hard and was left speechless.

I just stood there in disbelief.

"Don't worry, it won't be all at one time, it will a month or two, you will have two full days between milking's to recover, this schedule will continue until you have given us the volume we require!"

"From now on, sex to you will be having oral sex on my daughter and any other woman in our family that demands it."

"Intercourse will only be allowed at the woman's direction and you will always be at the bottom!"

"Now, let's get started shall we?"

She looked down and saw I had a full erection. I was oddly aroused by all this.

"Good, Andria said you had a live one, and your pathetic bag seems full, but we will see soon enough won't we!"

Without saying another word, she took a strong grip of my "joystick" and led me into the back of the house and stopped at the basement door. She unlocked and opened it and started down the steps, pulling me by my penis behind her.

My jaw dropped at what I saw.

In the middle of a room was something that looked like a bunk bed, only the bottom level was missing. There was no mattress on the top bunk, only a heavy hammock-type nylon fabric. I looked it over and saw about a five inch hole in the middle.

There was a small ladder on one end.

Underneath the bunk was a stool and a small table covered with glassware and various sexual related items. In the corner was a small freezer.

"Welcome to the milking room, in the next months you will get to know this room very well!"

"Just keep in mind, the more semen I capture every session, the quicker this will go."

"So get that virgin ass of yours up there and put your genitals through the hole, there is a donut pillow for your face. You better get comfortable, it's going to be a long night!"

I got up on the bunk and laid face down with my junk hanging through the hole. She followed me up and secured me down with five evenly spaced straps.

"There's no turning back now, I'm not going to free you until I drain your balls."

"Now, when you ejaculate, you need to hold as still as you can, any cum that falls outside the capture vessel will not be counted towards your volume!"

She handed me a push button.

"This button has a double duty. First you push it when you are about to cum, you need to give me at least five seconds so I can get the capture container in position."

"The second purpose of the button is to signal me when you are ready for the next milking. Don't press it until you are sure you are ready or I'll get very angry if you make me take an unnecessary trip down here, believe me, you don't want me to get angry!!

She left that part up to my imagination but a mad women with full access to my cock balls was the makings of every man's nightmare!"

"Your milking's tonight will continue until your ejaculate volume goes below a tablespoon."

She sat on the stool below me, and donned a new pair of latex gloves.

With that she started spitting on her hands and my hanging shaft.

"Are you ready?"

"R-R-Ready!"

Of course it was a blatant lie, there was no way I was ready for this. My cock was hanging below me like a human utter waiting to be abused by an aggressive woman. There is no way I'd be ready for that!

She purposely made me wait a little, then she startled me by sucking my balls into her mouth. I flinched but tried to hold as still as possible.

She kept her oral hold on my testicles as she started stroking my shaft. I got lost in my predicament and focused on the incredible hand job I was getting. She obviously had a lot of practice!

She kept a rhythm of up and down circular motions.

It wasn't long before I felt a tingling at the base of my scrotum. I knew a powerful orgasm was building with each stroke. I started moaning and in response, she quickened her strokes.

I was fighting to hold back because I knew I'd be belittled if I pushed the button too soon. I kept trying to hold back as the need to squirt my load was getting stronger and stronger.

She kept stroking me faster and faster.

When climax was imminent, I pushed the button and started counting to five to myself.

She stopped her motion and held the collection cylinder under my urethra.

She clamped down a little harder on balls with her mouth. When I got to five I let out a gasp and released the first surge of ejaculate hoping that she had the glass container in position.

I put the embarrassment of being milked by Andria's mother out of my mind, and focused on the intense sense of relief I felt with each gush of my manly seed.

The powerful surges continued as my spunk kept discharging into the waiting container. I tried counting my pulses, but there were way too many. I knew it had to be at least nine. The emissions finally stopped and I could tell Edith was holding the cylinder to the light to check the level of the milky fluid against the graduations etched in the glass.

"Well, that's a good start, be sure to push the button when you are ready to go again!"

Without another word I heard her heals clunk on the wooden steps followed by the sound of the door closing. I was left there alone, cock and balls hanging in midair, post cum dripping onto the floor.

I started day dreaming about what life as Andria's husband would be like. I have always been proud of my body and my above average penis. The idea of being naked in front of Andria's female family members brought out the exhibitionist tendencies in me.

As far as the woman being in charge and always being at the mercy of an aggressive female, that didn't seem to bother me. That was no different than the sex life I was having with Andria, she always took charge of me. Besides I did enjoy going down on her and bringing her to multiple orgasms with my tongue.

The more I thought about it, the more my cock was growing and springing back to life. It had been at least fifteen minutes since I squirted, so I figured that I was ready for another go around.

I pushed the button and waited.

It took about ten minutes before I heard the familiar sound of footsteps on the stairs. Then I heard the sound of the stool being repositioned under me and the throbbing I felt as Edith took a firm grip on my erection.

"You better hope you didn't make me come all the way down here for nothing!"

Edith started spitting cock again, her warm saliva tingled as it dripped off the tip of my erection.

Then she deep throated my shaft, taking the entire length far enough down her throat that she started gaging on it. Then she moved her way back to my purple head and back to choking on it again. She took my balls in her hand and made a fist, her grip on my jewels along with her mouth moving up and down on my manhood had my juices flowing again.

As before, I fought to hold back, trying desperately to avoid pressing the button too soon.

She was relentless as she sucked on my cock and kneaded my balls.

I finally couldn't take it anymore so I pushed the top of the button with my thumb then again counted to five.

Edith stopped again and waited. At five, I let go and shot another load into the waiting glassware.

It kept coming, surge after surge.

I actually think that release was even bigger than the first!

Edith seemed unimpressed as she added that load to the storage container.

This time she stayed in the room while I rested. I could hear her moving around below me, apparently she was setting things in place for my next milking. She bumped into my cock a couple of times while she worked. Each time she brushed into it my heart started racing and caused my desire to cum again was building.

Just knowing that my cock was in full view and my balls were hanging ripe and inviting to her, had me hard again in no time. I waited a few minutes to be sure I was ready.

The urge was building, I didn't know what was happening to me but I so wanted to feel her hands on my cock again. My balls started to ache for her touch. It sounded like she was about to go back upstairs, so I pressed the button before she left.

She turned around and started covering my shaft with an ample about of saliva with her mouth and tongue.

I felt something being slithered around my throbbing penis, then I felt a little added weight as she attached something to my newly encased boner and another band was wrapped around my hanging balls.

"I'm about to slide a sounding rod into your urethra, I'll need a little extra time to get the container in place this time, so give me a count of ten before you shoot!

"Sounding rod," I had no idea what that was, but I would soon find out!

I grunted that I understood.

She spit on something and carefully pushed it into my pee hole. I shuttered against the pain as she slid it in, first about an inch, then another, and another. When it was in about six inches she started moving it in and out. It had ribbing on it so I felt every stroke. I felt my cock growing even larger in her hands.

She pulled it out the sounding rod, and inserted a larger one. This one didn't go in as easy, but she finally got it in, then again she began stroking it. The feeling of the ribbed shaft actually started feeling really good. When she stopped her movement she clipped something on the end of it.

There was a short pause then I yelped as a surge of electricity shot from my cock down to my scrotum. The charge gradually weakened to a low but steady current. It was maybe just nine or ten volts, but enough to heighten the sensitivity of my hanging male appendage.

She turned on a vibrator and worked on the underside of my cock, just under its mushroom head. The sensation was intense, every nerve in my groin started tingling. She slowly started increasing the voltage. The sensations continued getting stronger and stronger. The intensity of the vibrations had me instinctively pushing the button. Edith quickly removed the rod as I fought to hold back, desperately counting down from ten. At six I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot my load hoping that the container was in position. Turns out it was.

I heard the clanking of glassware as my latest ejaculate was added to the total of the other two.

"I have a few errands to run, I'll expect you be ready again when I get back! You best not disappoint me!!!"

The pressure was really on me now!

I heard her walk up the steps, she turned off the lights, and locked the basement door behind her. I laid there in the dark listening intently to see if I could hear her car as she left.

Eventually I detected the sound of her engine start, followed by the sound of her wheels backing out of the driveway.

As I laid there alone with my thoughts, I started tasting Andria's pussy juices in my mind, I wanted her more now than ever. I'm not sure how long I'll be here in this position, but I was anxious to get home with her and take her in my arms.

I felt another stir inside my body building, just thinking about Andria had made me hard again.

I was so ready to go again, but I had to force myself to wait until Edith got home.

I fought off sleep.

I thought about reaching below me to masturbate, but that would leave a mound of cum on the floor under me. Not only would I waste a load, I also knew I'd be opening myself up to the wrath of Edith.

So I waited, secured down, and in total darkness. I was at her mercy.

Finally, I heard her pull up and park. She entered the house and I could hear her walking around. A pause then the sound of her footsteps changed.

I waited as long as I could, then I pushed the button.

Minutes later the lights came back on and the sound of heels clunked loudly on the steps.

I felt her hand on my manhood and she softly stroked it.

"Looks like somebody is ready to go again," she said as her hand was replaced with a rubber sleeve.

I started picking up the smell of fresh leather. The high heels, the leather, it was obvious what she had picked up when she went shopping. Images of her leather clad body started racing through my mind. Then she spoke,

"I'll bet you've never been hooked up to a milking machine before have you?"

"For these next ones we'll go back to the five seconds!"

A compressor was switched on and the mechanical device started stroking my cock. She slowly started turning up the motion which caused the pumping on my penis to go faster and faster.

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers
12