Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clenched my ass cheeks as I steadily approached climax, I pushed the button, counted down to five, and discharged several jets of my milky Jism as Edith caught it in the beaker below me.

The compressor was shut off, but the sleeve was left in place. Edith stored my load and left again.

I didn't think it was possible, but my ejaculation was still strong enough to warrant additional milking(s).

I was tapped two more times until only a dribble emitted from the sore head of my cock.

"Looks like you're thoroughly drained, so that's it for this time, just rest there a minute while I process your cum!

She held the full contain up to the light and took note of the level.

Then Edith said with amusement in her voice,

"Fifty milliliters, only nine hundred fifty more to go!"

My god I thought to myself, just what have I gotten myself into, but I loved Andria and I knew I'd walk over burning coals for her, too bad my penis is going to take the brunt of it all.

Eventually I heard the freezer open and close as she stored my semen.

She took my member in her hand again.

"I'll put some salve on you, I'm sure you'll be sore by morning. We need you healed when you return for the next milking on Monday.

She worked the soothing ointment into my penis, being sure to take extra time on the inflamed head of my cock. I slowly felt relief. She climbed up and released me from my bindings.

By the time I got up and climbed down the ladder, Edith had moved the stool next to the wall. She was sitting on it and spreading her legs wide. She was dressed in a tight black leather corset. Her supple breasts were fully exposed. She was stunning. She wasn't wearing any panties.

I was mesmerized by her pink and ripe hairless pussy.

"Get your ass over here, you have another task to do before you leave!"

I walked over to her, dropped to my knees, and buried my face in her crotch.

I went after her clit and drank in her juices. Her taste was similar but yet different than her daughters. The bulb was larger though and made an easy target for my tongue. She wrapped her legs around my head and squirmed and moaned with pleasure.

The sweet nectar of her orgasms shot down my throat and her pungent smell filled my nostrils. It would have been inconceivable to me that twelve hours after proposing to Andria I'd be here downing her mother's cum, but here I was.

Edith grabbed my head and directed my mouth down her rectum. I licked the sensitive nerves around her the perimeter of her asspussy and started darting my tongue into her rectum, not sure why I did, I never had the urge to go that far down on Andria. Somehow Edith had unlocked a whole new realm of sexuality that I had never explored with anyone else. I wanted to fill her pussy with my seed, but I was sore and empty. That would have to wait until another day.

Edith gave me a couple tubes of salve to take home with me.

When I left my eyes were blinded by the unexpected daylight, it was ten o'clock in the morning!

I drove home and entered our apartment, tubes of suave in my hand.

Andria had already left for her morning workout at the gym. I was still savoring Edith's taste in my mouth as I dragged myself to bed and passed out.

It was already past noon when I awoke to Andria's hands on my cock, she was gingerly working the salve into the skin and eased the soreness of my over-exploited member.

"I hear you had a busy night, welcome to my family? I was reluctant to tell you about us until I knew you were serious about marrying me. Now you know!"

"Amazingly you were already hard when I pulled the sheets back, I take it as acceptance to our lifestyle!"

"Welcome, my mom emailed me your milking schedule, you are to go to my mother's house right after work those days, weekend days your milking starts at five PM. Read the schedule over and let me know if you have any questions."

I looked at the color-coded calendar and noticed something.

"I have a few questions, I'd like to know just why in hell your mom needs an entire liter of my semen?"

"Andria just laughed, next question?"

"I notice that my extraction days are designated as "A" dates, "B" dates, up to "D" dates, then start over at "A," what does that mean?"

Andria just smiled,

"I guess you'll just have to wait till Monday on that one!"

To be continued...

12