Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley makes a visit.
2.1k words
4.45
17.4k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Milked by my Fiancée's Mother CH. 4

It was Sunday, my next milking day, and it started off the usual way. I serviced Andria as she sat on my face and applied ointment to my slowly healing over-worked cock and my newly stretched ass. I had already endured three aggressive milking's at the hands of Andria's mother Edith and Edith's two sisters, Emily and Emma.

The calendar I was given had today as a "D" day, I have already met the women designated as "A," "B," and "C" so today I was going to meet letter "D."

As with all my other milking days, Andria had put a little something extra in my vitamin regiment. My cock was rock hard and my balls were full and begging for relief all morning.

Andria's CFNM lifestyle meant that I was to always be nude at home. I had to relearn how to do simple tasks such as cooking, vacuuming, laundry, and others since my bare and bobbing cock always got in the way. Even working out on my elliptical and treadmill became an awkward and often painful adventure!

The message that Andria and her family had etched into my brain was that THEY owned my cock, not me, and my sperm was their property as well. To them, controlling a man's seed was the ultimate symbol of their dominance over the human male. So masturbation wasn't only ill-advised, it was out of the question.

Besides, a main requirement of my training was that I had to collectively produce a full liter of sperm. Once my training is completed and my sperm quota is met, then the family will have an engagement party for Andria and I.

In my past three milking's I had produced just over a total of three hundred milliliters, so I dare not waste any on my manly urges.

Aside from that, my new household duty was to always answer the door. If the person was an adult female, I was to open the door naked, all others I had to don the robe that was hanging next to the door. But still, even with a robe on, my hard cock was barely hidden from view, that was world of the CFNM lifestyle.

I kept asking Andria who letter "D" might be, but her answer to that was the same as to all my other questions,

"You will see!"

One good thing though, it was a weekend day so I didn't have to deal with a strong erection while on my management job at the bakery.

A 'normal' milking day had me driving to Andria's mother Edith's house directly after work, or at five on a non-working day.

On this day, however, when the clock struck four, Andria left to go shopping. Her direction was to not drive to her mother's house that day, but instead I was to wait for further orders.

At five sharp, I heard the sound of a motorcycle, but when I looked through the window, I didn't see anything. Being nude, I couldn't get a good look outside because I had to peek through the corner of the window so as to not expose myself to an innocent passerby.

Then the doorbell rang.

I looked through the peephole and saw a petite, leather clad, women with long braided brunet hair. My visitor looked to be in her mid-twenties. She smiled and waved knowing I would be looking at her through the peephole.

I had no idea who she was, but as Andria's orders dictated, I opened the door stark naked. The women entered, took my balls in a firm grip and pushed me back a few steps into the apartment. She went to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She started deep throating me and massaging my balls. It was a fine howdy-do.

After she had my cock drenched in her saliva, she stood and forced my down on the floor.

She wrapped her shapely legs around my head and sat down smothering my face with her ass. The tips of her braided hair draped over my forehead, the scent of her ass combined with the leather of her chaps filled my nostrils with an intoxicating blend of hot sex and leather. She took a backpack off her shoulders and opened it. I could feel pressure on my cock as she fitted something over my erection, but I couldn't see what it was.

She let me out of the headlock and stood. She stripped off her buckskin bottoms.

"I hope you like it rough baker-boy, I'm horny as hell and hot for that cock!!"

She jumped on my crotch and hastily impaled herself on my cock. She started wildly humping me, her leather clad breasts rubbed themselves against my bare nipples.

She started kissing my neck and breathlessly speaking in my ear.

"S-s-since our mother chased my Fiancé away, I-I-I've been horny as hell, t-t-t-thank God they let me be part of your training."

It was hot and wet, soon my balls ached and begged for release.

"Are you going to give me that cum, come on, I want you to give it to me!"

"Give it to me Baker-Boy!!"

I gritted my teeth and she must have read my mind,

"Don't worry lover, I have a collection bladder on you, but I need it filled, now give me that cum!!"

I felt my balls start to tighten and the heat of the moment was stirring the animal instinct deep inside me.

She continued humping me, her pussy and my cock seemed to be a perfect fit. The physical chemistry between her and I was raw and completely physical, or so I thought at the time.

She humped me long and deep, her tight pussy seemed to suck on my cock, things just clicked between her and I. The sensations were intense.

My other three milking's seemed clinical compared to the lust that was apparent between my new visitor and me.

There was no way I was holding back and longer, moments later I was pumping my ejaculate deep inside her.

I had no idea if the collection vessel would hold my entire load, but we were going to find out.

She wasn't about to stop, she kept humping me until I was hard again. The sensations built up again, then I released another load.

At one point I tried to flip her over on her back and be the aggressor, but she stopped me with her legs. She gave me one of those 'You know that's against the rules,' type of scorn and continued, taking the role as the aggressor.

Her assault on me continued as I came two more times.

She dismounted me and sat on my face again. Her pussy juices dripped onto my face and some went into my mouth which I eagerly swallowed. It was the sweetest nectar that I had ever tasted, far better than her sister Andria.

She opened her backpack and I could feel pressure on my cock as the collection device is removed.

She wiped the excess cum off the head of my dick with her finger.

Then I hear a slurping sound.

"Ohhh, mom is right, those vitamins are making your cum taste sugary!! She sure has a devious creative side!"

She mounts me again and looks deep in my eyes as she savagely starts humping me again.

"Who, who, who are you?" I stammered.

She stopped and answered me.

"Oh, that's right, Andria hasn't told you who will be doing your milking today!"

She leans forward and plants a hot wet French kiss squarely on my mouth, than she leans back,

"I'm Ashley, Andria's younger sister!"

"They usually don't let me in on the training, but after what mom did to my Fiancée I guess she felt sorry for me!"

Then, she started in again, humping me, her dripping pussy engulfing my rock hard cock. She'd only stop long enough to change the collection bladder on my throbbing manhood.

It was when she finally stopped and dismounted me, that I actually got to see the inflatable vessel. It was flesh colored and had a tight fitting ring under the head of my cock that sealed the bladder preventing any possible leakage of my manly juices.

She took the three vessels that I had filled and snipped each one on the tip with a scissors and kneaded the contents into a graduated plastic specimen bottle. Ashley took note of the level and put them in a small cooler.

I just laid there spent on the floor trying to catch my breath and reflect on what had just happened. It was clear to me that I had just endured the next big lesson in my training. I was in a free-use sociality and I was to be available to any female that wanted my services and I wasn't to ever question it.

Ashley went to the bathroom and I could hear water running as she cleaned herself up.

She came back, now wearing her hot pants and chaps again. I studied her tattooed body as she walked back toward me.

"Ah, you like my tats, Mom doesn't really like them, but I guess I'm the radical of the family."

"You have a nice body baker-boy, Andria should think about having you get some tattoos. That body would be a great canvas and give us all something to look at while you're on display at gatherings!"

She laced up her backpack and put it on her shoulders.

She straddled me again, rubbed her leather clad tits on my chest and kissed me deeply. It was then that I could feel the little barbells she had through her pierced nipples.

She saw me squirm slightly, so she rubbed her tits deeper into my chest.

"Owwww, I'm getting hot all over again!"

She reached down and took hold of my steadily growing cock.

"Owwweee, you like it too!!"

She pulled off her top and exposed her c-cup breasts to me. One inch silver barbells adorned each nipple.

"Oh hell, I don't think my mom will miss a couple of squirts, I need that bare cock!!!"

She pulled off her bottoms and mounted my now rock hard and un-sheaved, cock. She did me cow-girl style as I watched her piercings bounce with each thrust.

I knew it was against the rules of my training to be milked without a way to collect my sperm, but I didn't think I even had any left at that point. Besides, she, like all the other women in her family, was in complete control.

I lost track as to how many more times I squirted, but I could feel that my thighs were now covered with a gooey mixture of whatever seaman I had left and Ashley's women juices that kept squirting from her hot pussy.

After several minutes she collapsed on my chest, hot, sweaty and spent.

She looked deeply at me with her piercing blue eyes.

"I like you, I'm sure going to make use of you, and we all love a fresh active cock!"

When she caught her breath again, she stood up, took my hand and helped me to my feet. We staggered into the bathroom and took a shower together.

"You won't tell on me will you," She asked as we lathered each other with soap.

"I know we were supposed to collect those last few drops, but isn't telling about sex with other members by the male also against the rules?" I said.

"Good, so we have an understanding then!!"

I nodded.

She bent down and kissed the head of my cock and took hold of it. My erection slowly grew in her hand, my head was spinning, I felt drunk, but it wasn't alcohol, it was shear animal yearning!

We wrapped each other in a warm wet embrace and continued to slowly fuck in the shower. I had no idea where my stamina was coming from but I didn't want the moment to end. We stayed in the shower, enjoying each other's bodies so long that I started to get concerned as to what Andria would think if she were to walk in on us.

When the supply of hot water started to wane, we decided it was time to exit the shower.

We dried each other off and she got dressed.

We went back into the living room and she gave me a peck on the cheek and squeezed my balls.

"Yep, I've emptied these alright!!"

My emotions were running rampant as she said goodbye.

"See you around, baker-boy!!"

With that she walked out the door.

I could hear her motorcycle start up and the sound of the engine slowly faded away as she headed down the street.

For that moment on, all I could think of was Ashley, she definitely had an effect on me.

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers